Reward

Story Info
She's getting her reward for being good for once.
934 words
3.89
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't hurry up and get here, I'm going to have to do it myself."

She warned her fiancé, thighs trembled as her fingers brushed over her clit, moaning as it pulsed under her light touch.

He was on his way home from the airport, calling her from the back of his limo and things had quickly escalated from dirty talk to video call sex. Before she knew it, she was naked on the bed, fingering herself close to orgasm.

"Already? Do I really have that much of an effect on you?" he teased, knowing fully well what just his voice could do to her.

"Don't you dare to cum!" He warned. "I fully intend on burying my tongue in that pretty pussy of yours and making you cum all over my face."

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Please if I can't cum, let me stop. I don't know if I can hold it any longer," fingers slipped inside her pussy as her free hand gripped the comforter

"No!" He almost yelled. "Keep rubbing. You don't stop until my tongue is there to replace your fingers. I want you soaking and needy for me when I get home. Just a few more minutes darlin' I know you can hang on."

She focused on his words, his praise kept her steady as she tried to think of the least sexual things she possibly could and dragged the orgasm out.

By the time she heard the front door open, tears of frustration were tracking down her cheeks, her clit swollen and throbbing, demanding release.

He leaned against the door frame of their bedroom. "Now that's what I like to come home to."

"Look at you so pretty, all flushed and sweaty for me. You've been thinking about my face between your legs?" He smiled, walking over to the bed, stripping and leaving a trail of clothes on his way.

She drank in the sight of him nude, never getting tired of his body, sculpted to perfection and all hers.

"Yes! I'm so ready, baby, please, I need you." She spread her legs wide as he looked down at her.

"Change of plans," he suddenly announced. "I want you to sit on my face."

She glared at him. Her legs were already a trembling mess, there was no way she was going to be able to hold herself up over his face while he ate her out.

"But baby," she whined, pouting and letting him see her visible frustration.

"That's the only way you're gonna cum," he promised.

"So you can either straddle my face or you can sit there and watch while I jerk myself off."

He laid next to her, head on the pillows, hand drifting down to his cock at her hesitation, stroking it firmly while drops of precum dribbled out that had her licking her lips.

"Fine," she huffed, the desire to an orgasm outweigh the discomfort she was sure to feel.

She knelt over his chest, easing up until her cunt was flush with his mouth.

"Look at you, swollen and slick with your juices," he murmured and she let out a shaky breath as his warm breath washed over her sensitive flesh.

He chuckled as she shivered above him, loving that he was driving her wild without really doing anything.

"Please, don't tease me anymore. I need to come so bad," sou whined impatiently, shifting herself closer to him.

She cried out in surprise when his tongue suddenly made contact with her hole, his hands moved to her hips to hold her in place.

"Oh god," she moaned above him, hands grabbed onto the headboard as he licked along her slit, repeatedly swiping across her clit and pressing down on it with his tongue.

Unable to hold back anymore she screamed his name as he sucked her clit into his mouth making her cum as he lapped up her juices.

"Fuck baby you taste so damn good," he complimented while moving her off of him and rolling in-between her legs.

"I want you to cum again, this time while I'm inside you," he whispered, rubbing his tip along her slit before slowly pushing his thickness into her.

He groaned as he bottomed out. "So warm and wet, I may as well and never pull out."

"Make me come again, please," she begged breathlessly, legs moved around his waist to anchor him to her. "I can't wait any longer."

He began with slow thrusts, pushing all the way in before he pulled all the way out, knowing it would drive her crazy. Her hands moved to tangle in his hair, she pulled him down to her lips, pushed her tongue into his mouth as he met her stroke by stroke before leaving his lips and kissing her way down his neck. Once she reached his shoulder she bit him right in the crook of his neck, that had him thrust roughly into her.

He got the hint. "Fine, I'll fuck you properly."

He picked up the pace, his thrusts picked up speed with every thrust, her hands clawed at his biceps as he pounded into her.

Sweat dripped between them as their slicked bodies moved together, the bed creaked underneath them and occasionally bumped into the wall.

Her thighs tightened around his waist as she felt another orgasm quickly approaching. Her hands flew above her head, gripped the headboard as tightly as she could and came with a scream, pussy clenched around his cock as his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier until she felt his hot cum fill her to the brim.