Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christy, you are without doubt one of the best sexual experiences of my life. In fact you are quite probably the best I ever had." He knew he was embellishing the truth. Yes, she'd been good, but the best ever? Doubtful.

Christy looked at him and burst into tears.

"What's the matter?" George asked.

"What's the matter," she sobbed, "what's the matter. I'm a married woman, I've just broken my wedding vows for the first time. You've fucked me in more ways than I've ever been fucked before and you ask me what's the matter, you, you bastard!"

George took her in his arms and kissed her on her full lips. Christy resisted at first, but then began to weaken and was soon returning his kisses.

George felt his cock stir again. He was amazed. He couldn't remember the last time that had happened. Christy also felt his growing cock push against her leg. She couldn't believe how a man of his age could get another erection so soon. It didn't seem humanly possible, so she did wonder if he'd taken a pill to help him.

As they continued to kiss, George's cock came back to it's full erection. His hand slipped down and grabbing it, he brought it up to Christy's pussy.

"No... not again... please George... NO..." Christy pleaded weakly as he pushed her thighs apart with his leg and slid his cock into her slimy, wet pussy.

"Ooohhh... mmmmm," Christy sighed as George went in deep before he started to stroke in and out. His right hand went up to grasp her breasts again as Christy put her arms around his neck. He lifted her up and pinned her up against the wall, holding her up in his arms as he repeatedly thrust into her.

They continued to kiss whilst they fucked, their lips opening and their tongues flicking against each other, raising their passion even further.

Squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples whilst he fucked her brought Christy to orgasm. She came loudly.

"Oh George, George, don't stop, please don't stop," she moaned.

George pulled out of her, and laying on his back on the table, held his cock upright. Christy climbed onto the table and crouching over him lowered herself down onto his massive erection.

"Ooohhh," she gasped, as she began to move herself up and down his shaft, taking it slow and steady. George brought his hands up to her breasts and fondled them for a while, now and again tweaking her nipples until he grew bored with the ponderous pace.

Grabbing her hips on her up stroke, he plunged her down onto his cock, at the same time thrusting his hips up to meet her. He carried on pounding into her until he could feel the pressure building again.

Urging her to dismount, he followed her off the table, quickly spinning her around and bent her over, spreading her legs before pushing his cock straight back inside her pussy.

He hammered into her whilst groping her breasts before he exploded once again, sending more of his hot white sticky cum into her pussy.

"Oh, fucking hell," he groaned, "my cock will never be the same again."

"Hummff," Christy grunted, "my pussy will never be the same after you've stretched it like that. How am I going to explain that to my husband, always assuming he ever wants to have sex with me again?"

"The man's a fool," George said, "but I see your problem. As I see it, you carry on with your non existent love life for a while and, eventually, you'll get your vaginal tightness back. So when or if you ever do have sex, he'll never know."

He paused for a second to watch for a reaction. And there was none. The comment about her vagina was a lie, but she seemed gullible enough to believe it, which could work to his advantage.

"However," he continued, "after tonight, I can't see how you can deny your needs and go without sex for that long a period of time...... can you?"

"Well... I don't know," Christy replied hesitantly. She knew she'd been delusional in thinking it didn't matter if her and Steve were no longer intimate. The truth was, after tonight, she realized she flat out missed having sex. Or was it she missed getting fucked - hard?

But what horrified her was the stark realization that sex with George had been far more exciting and fulfilling than anything she'd ever experienced with her husband. And that wasn't right... was it? Despite their recent troubles, she still loved Steve... even though she had just betrayed him in the worst possible way.

"Come on Christy, you are a very sexy lady with a fabulous body and what we've shared tonight has been magical. I know you enjoyed it as much as I did and I would definitely like to experience this again, many times, in the future."

"What!" Christy exclaimed, "what are you talking about? What future? Are you being serious? I've just cheated on my husband and you want a repeat!"

"No, not just a repeat... many repeats," George said with a lascivious smile. "Come on - after all, it's only no strings attached sex. Your husband doesn't have to know. It won't affect your married life one iota."

"You've got to be kidding me," she snorted derisively. "I'll know and it WILL affect my life!"

"No I'm not kidding, in fact I may stay over so we can do this again," George said with a wicked grin.

"Not a chance," Christy exclaimed derisively. She turned abruptly, and on unsteady legs stormed out of the conference room, gathering her clothing as she went. Dressing quickly, she grabbed her handbag and left.

George watched her leave, her hips swaying as she stalked down the corridor to the elevator.

"We'll see Christy," he said, "we'll see."

He turned and walked back into the conference room.

======================================

PART 2

"Good morning, Global Logistics, how may I help you," the receptionist intoned.

"Good morning, can you put me through to Bob Rabinowitz please."

"Certainly. Who may I say is calling?"

"George Benson."

"Yes sir, Mr Benson, I'll put you through now."

George Benson impatiently tapped his fingers on the table in his hotel suite. He was the CEO of Worldwide International Holdings and Global Logistics was just one of their many subsidiary companies. And he hated to be kept waiting.

In his office Bob Rabinowitz took the call from George with a feeling of dread. He had hoped not to have heard from George today. This call meant things were not to his satisfaction last night. He never called if everything was okay.

"Good morning George, how are you today, was everything okay last night?" He gritted his teeth, knowing what the answer would be. He was not to be disappointed.

"No it wasn't" George replied, "it was not what I expected at all, and it really won't do Bob."

"Oh I see," Bob said, trying to keep the disquiet he was feeling from showing in his voice. But he had that sinking feeling. He knew he shouldn't have left Christy Sinclair with him last night. Shit!

"I doubt that very much", George said raising his voice, "I need to come back again tonight to finish off and I trust that there will be no repeat of last nights fiasco."

"Absolutely not," said a panicked Bob, "I'll see to it immediately."

"Make sure you do," George replied.

He replaced the phone in it's cradle and turned to look out of the window of the penthouse suite of the hotel where he was staying. He reflected on last night with Christy and his subsequent phone call this morning.

"I must be getting soft in my old age", he mused, "protecting the reputation of a secretary, whatever next!"

Meanwhile back at the offices of Global, Bob Rabinowitz went to see John Kusman, his Account Executive.

"I've just had George Benson on the phone," he told John, "he was not best pleased with last night and is coming back tonight to finish off. You know what that means."

"Well in a way, I'm relieved", John said, "at least Christy Sinclair isn't a slut. I'll get onto the agency straight away and get a 'secretary' lined up for tonight."

>

>

>

At exactly six o'clock that evening, George stepped off the elevator and strode down the corridor to the conference room.

As he did, the 'secretary' stood up to welcome him.

George looked her over. She was a Latina beauty, with olive skin, luxurious black wavy hair, gorgeous brown eyes and full lips. His eyes travelled down to her body.

She was extremely voluptuous. He quickly scanned her body, taking in her enormous breasts; which he surmised were surgery enhanced; her thin waist and her large bubble butt ass. She was wearing a hugely revealing low cut blouse showing a vast amount of cleavage, a very tight skirt and very high heels.

"Good evening Mr Benson, my name is Carmen Ortiz. Can I get you a drink?" she asked.

"Not just now thanks Carmen," he replied, "you can get me something later," he added, as he turned and walked into the conference room.

He sat down and went through the files that had been left for him.

The 'secretary' busied herself with mundane jobs, which mainly consisted of filing documents in the bottom drawers of the filing cabinets. With little else to do she was soon on her cell phone checking on her social media sites and checking her emails for her next appointments.

George watched her from time to time as her tight skirt was pulled even tighter across her ass cheeks every time she bent down, and he noticed when she walked how her breasts jiggled up and down inside her bra.

Well at least they're not fake, he thought wrongly, as his cock started to get that familiar feeling. Not that he knew or cared but she'd actually paid a lot of money to have the best enhanced tits that were available on the market.

"Carmen, can you come in here for a moment," he finally asked.

She entered the room, walking towards him knowing he was hard for her, beguiling him with her swaying hips and bouncing tits.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" she asked seductively, as she licked her lips.

"I need some dictation... now," he said as he stood in front of her.

Carmen dropped to her knees and fondled the growing bulge in his suit pants before lowering the zipper. Putting her hand inside she pulled out his semi erect cock and brought it straight to her mouth, sliding it in over her full lips.

With one hand she worked his shaft, stroking it repeatedly as her mouth went to work on the bulbous head of his cock, licking and sucking, worshipping it with her tongue as her other hand squeezed his balls.

George's cock grew rapidly with her expert blow-job and she soon began to struggle to get it in her mouth due to his size. Not only was he long, he was also very thick.

Saliva poured from Carmen's mouth as she bobbed her head up and down, gagging slightly when an increasingly excited George thrust up to meet her. She finally managed to deep throat him and as she squeezed his balls again, so he exploded into her mouth. There was far too much for her to swallow and cum trickled down her chin to fall to the floor.

"Very nice," George said, tucking his semi-flaccid cock back inside his pants. "I'll have that drink now, if you don't mind," and with that went back to the files.

Carmen tottered off to the kitchen area to clean herself up and make the drinks.

About half an hour later, she was sat at her desk, when George came out of the conference room.

He stood behind her and looked down at her chest. Her breasts were straining against her blouse, barely contained by her skimpy lace bra.

He slid his hands over her shoulders and down to the outside of her massive boobs. He ran over the smooth silky fabric of her blouse enjoying the twin mounds beneath. He squeezed and Carmen moaned softly.

His hands continued to circle her large breasts, squeezing every now and again. He now knew they were enhanced but the good news was that he could feel her nipples starting to react. There was nothing false about them as they began to swell and harden.

With one hand, he undid the buttons of her blouse, exposing her lacy bra. Her breasts heaved as her breathing became quicker. His hands dropped onto her smooth olive flesh and ran along the top of her bra before slipping underneath them. He cupped both breasts, feeling her nipples under his palms. He groped them, relishing in the sensation as his fingers sank into her firm flesh.

His cock by now had recovered and was straining against his pants.

He stood Carmen up and removed her blouse and unhooked her bra. As it fell away her massive breasts were revealed in all their glory.

George took a moment, standing back to look at his prize.

"Fuck me," he muttered, as he looked at her tits, her nipples were truly enormous.

He took her in his arms and kissed her hard. She moaned into his mouth as his hand dropped down onto her ass. Sliding under her skirt he took hold of her firm cheeks, groping them forcefully, making her whimper, before he moved them to her pussy. He was not surprised to find that she was already wet. As he rubbed her, her legs opened wider.

He unzipped her skirt and with some difficulty at first, managed to push it down over her hips. Her lacy thong soon followed. George was in no mood to wait, he urgently needed relief.

Her skirt and thong pooled at her feet and she stepped out of them, kicking them away.

George slid two fingers up to her pussy lips. They were big, puffy and engorged. He thrust his fingers inside and pumped away. Carmen moaned, her legs moving with each thrust. He wasn't sure if she was faking it. Not that it mattered. This was all about his pleasure, not hers.

With his other hand, George unfastened his pants, pushing them down along with his boxers. His fully erect cock sprang out.

He grabbed hold of it and wiping the head on Carmen's pussy for lubrication, thrust straight in.

"Uuunnnnggg," Carmen grunted as he entered her.

George thrust in and out feeling Carmen's pussy clamping down on his cock.

As he pumped away he thought that Carmen must be used to big cocks because she certainly wasn't having much problem with his. She was making all the right noises but it just didn't feel right.

He pulled his cock out of Carmen, spun her around and bent her over the table. He plunged straight back in and fucked her with as much force as he could.

Carmen was grunting loudly now due to the power of his thrusts, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. One hand went to fondle her free swinging breasts whilst his other found her clit. As he rubbed it, Carmen came to a real orgasm. That didn't happen often, she usually faked them.

George was ready to cum now and picking up the pace rammed into Carmen even harder.

As he exploded into her pussy, she came again.

>

>

Later, back in his hotel room, George took time to reflect on the last two nights. After much thought it was a startling revelation when he finally came to the conclusion that he wasn't satisfied anymore with the sex he had been enjoying with the so called 'secretary's'.

It was no longer fulfilling. Being with Christy Sinclair had opened his eyes. Manipulating, seducing and fucking a real, married, unavailable, attractive female had been far more arousing and far more satisfying.

George opened his laptop and entering his company's intranet site, accessed the Human Resources department and brought up all the personal details of the employees of Global Logistics Inc.

>

>

>

Thankfully Steve had been asleep in bed when Christy had returned home following her office encounter with George. She'd showered and put on her night clothes and slid into bed. Exhausted, she was soon asleep.

The following morning she rose early and was out of the house before Steve awoke. Even though Bob Rabinowitz had told her to take the day off work she couldn't bear the thought of being at home with Steve all day. Being with him would be a constant reminder of her betrayal and she knew the guilt would eat her alive. But it was with some trepidation that she entered the offices of Global Logistics Inc.

Much to her relief everyone greeted her and treated her as normal, including Bob Rabinowitz, who although chastising her for coming in, thanked her for looking after the CEO.

Over the next few days she managed to avoid Steve seeing her naked. She was still very sore from the pummeling both her pussy and ass had taken from George. Her breasts too still hurt from the excessive groping, and her nipples were still extremely sensitive.

Meanwhile her relationship with her husband continued to deteriorate to the extent that they led almost separate lives. The only common bond was their son Josh.

>

>

>

It was a Saturday and Josh was staying over at a friends house for the weekend. Much to Christy's disgust, Steve had left on a hunting trip. Not only did she not like him taking part in what she regarded as the needless slaughter of innocent animals, she thought he should be making more of an effort to find a job.

Following her weekly shop at the local supermarket, Christy returned home. Pulling up outside her house she reached into the back seat and removed her bags of groceries. Closing the car door she entered her house and shut the door behind her.

From his car across the street, George watched with great interest. He smiled to himself. Christy looked real good even in her casual clothes. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing skin tight jeans that seemed to be moulded to her legs and ass, showing every luscious curve. She was wearing a clingy, button down blouse that did nothing to hide her perfectly sized breasts. She was also wearing high heels, which George thought looked great as they just seemed to accentuate the curve of her ass even more. He felt his cock twitch. Time to go. He exited his car and strolled up the driveway to the front door.

Christy was just putting away the groceries when the door bell rang.

"Just a minute", she shouted, as she put the last item away.

Crossing the hallway, she opened the door with a smile on her face, which faded as soon as she saw George standing there.

"YOU!" she exclaimed, her mouth dropping open from the sudden shock.

"Hello Christy," George said, "may I come in?"

"Wha... what are you doing here?" Christy stuttered, "how... why..."

"The how was easy," George replied, "I just pulled your company file. The why... well, that's a bit harder to explain."

He stepped inside, pushing past her, closing and locking the door behind him.

He turned around slowly until he was facing her. Christy stood before him, trembling.

"What do you want?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"You," George replied, stepping forward. He closed the small gap between them, his hand lifting as he reached for her left breast.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked, feebly raising her hands to ward him off.

George didn't answer. He pushed her hands away, his hand closing around her breast. He squeezed it gently. The feeling of it in his hand was as good as he remembered it to be.

"Nooo, please... please don't do this," she gasped. She knew she should be moving away from him, but for some inexplicable reason she seemed unable to move.

Undeterred by the hand trying vainly to stop his progress, George slowly began undoing her blouse buttons.

He began to talk, his voice low and intense.

"You know you want this Christy, you know you're desperate for my touch," George oozed.

"No... no please don't," Christy replied, her voice cracking as she again raised her hands to stop him.

He pushed them away and continued until all the buttons were undone. He pulled her blouse apart, exposing her bra. Her chest was heaving as her breathing grew heavier.

He traced a finger around the outline of her bra. She stiffened, her back arching slightly as he stopped with his finger just touching her nipple. A small whimper escaped her lips.

"So tell me Christy, does Steve touch your breasts like this? Does he satisfy you like you need to be satisfied, the way I know I did the other night... tell me... does he..."