Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand instinctively came up over her mouth as the stark realisation of what had just happened struck home. "Oh my god, what have I done?" she muttered to herself. She stared ahead, her eyes wide, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, as the shock and embarrassment and shame threatened to overwhelm her.

In the distance she heard an office phone ring, it's shrill tone echoing around the empty offices. Christy jumped. She heard a muffled voice and knew that George had answered it. That should have been her job.

She rushed back to her desk, not daring to look into the conference room. Sitting down heavily into her chair her mind was awash with indecision. George had blatantly molested her and that wasn't right at all! She really should leave. Immediately. But if she did go, would she still have a job in the morning? And she knew she could ill afford for that to happen.

As Christy wrestled with her dilemma, George's business call was not a pleasant one. They were having major problems with one of their suppliers. Despite his lofty position George was always available 24/7 to employees, customers and his suppliers. It was that attention to detail that had made him very successful and fully justified his large salary and extremely generous yearly bonus.

"Christy!" George yelled, muting his phone first, "I need the Pemberton file, NOW!"

Quickly gathering her senses Christy hurried across to the filing cabinets. She went through the drawers. It wasn't there. She went to the door of the conference room. "It's not there Mr Benson. It could be in the file room," she added nervously when she saw the look of anger on his face.

"Well go get it then," he hissed, the irritation in his voice quite clear, before he shouted, "NOW!"

Christy scurried off to the file room. She finally located the right folder but as she took it out she knew instantly that the Pemberton file wasn't inside.

"Ohhh fuck!" she said out loud, "misfiled, just what I don't need!" There was nothing else to do than go through every folder until she found it.

She looked in all the easy to access areas first and moved on to the higher shelves when that proved fruitless. She was up the access ladder looking on the top shelf when George walked into the file room.

"Have you not found it yet?" he snapped, looking up at her.

Christy looked down at him, "No sir, I'm sorry, but it appears to have been misfiled," she replied. "I've looked everywhere. This is the last place."

"Very well, carry on," he replied.

George watched as Christy stretched up again to the top shelf. From his position he could see up her skirt. He smiled as he looked up the length of her legs. He couldn't see her panties, which confirmed his belief that she was wearing a thong. But her legs sure were shapely.

There was no thought process in his head as George reached out and placed a hand on her leg. Christy froze, uncertain what to do.

"Mr Benson... George... please don't," she said softly, already feeling small shivers of excitement tingling through her body.

Ignoring her pleas, George moved his hand slowly up her calf, savoring the smooth feel of her sheer stocking clad leg. He especially liked the shape of her leg, which her high heel shoes just enhanced.

"Mr Benson... please stop... please..."

He stepped onto the lower rung of the ladder, sliding his hand up onto her thigh. He caressed it, reveling in the firmness and shape, all the time working his way higher until he reached the hem of her skirt. He didn't pause though, his breathing quickened as he slipped his hand beneath the fabric. He was still relishing in the hardness of her shapely thigh, smiling as he reached the lace top of her stockings. Not lingering there, he passed onto the bare, hot flesh above, until he reached the bottom curve of her ass cheeks.

Here he paused momentarily, his hand lightly caressing her flesh. He felt her shudder, which just served to inflame his arousal. He moved his hand, slowly at first, running it over and around her seemingly perfectly round ass, savoring the feel of her bare flesh on his fingers. Bringing his other hand up to join in the fun, he then began to grope both her ass cheeks; softly to begin with; before squeezing them harder as he began to push and pull them apart.

Christy's head slumped. She was clinging onto the ladder for dear life. It felt like her legs would buckle at any time. Her stomach was in knots. She knew she was aroused but this definitely wasn't right. This shouldn't be happening. She had to get him to stop.

"Mr Benson... please stop... pleeease..."

"Step down," George said, taking hold of one of her hands and releasing her grip from the ladder guard rail. Christy came down two steps before George halted her and turned her around to face him. He stared into her eyes and she was lost.

He moved a hand down under her skirt and began to caress her thighs, running his hand higher until he reached her stocking top. Not stopping, he moved onto the bare flesh of her inner thigh. She was hot to touch and he could almost feel her pussy pulsating in anticipation.

Christy was breathing hard, almost panting, her body tingling from the expert manipulation of her body by George, who was doing something else that really turned her on. He stretched out his fingers to finally touch her pussy.

"Ooooohhhh..." she gasped as he moved his fingers over her slit, pushing her wet panties inside. "Haaaaaa..." she inhaled deeply as her eyes closed and she felt her body stiffen.

George brought Christy down one more step before stopping her again. Taking his finger away from her pussy he lifted her skirt up over her hips and leaned forward.

"Please... no..." she gasped, knowing already that he was not listening. It was up to her to be more forceful in bringing this to an end. And if it wasn't soon, it was going to be too late.

His hot breath on her pussy made Christy jump. She'd not even realized that he had pulled her panties down. Pushing her legs wider apart he buried his head in between her legs.

"Ohhhh fuuucckkk..." Christy shrieked, as George's mouth closed around her mound to expertly attack her pussy. His tongue flicked in and out, teasing her, making her wet before he slowly licked up and down her pussy lips.

Christy groaned loudly as he legs began to shake. She blindly clutched at his head, her fingers clawing and twisting in his hair, seeking to fight him off as he expertly sucked her off. She knew she should be fighting harder but she already knew it was far too late for that. She didn't know why she had become so aroused so quickly, but she did know she couldn't stop this now even if she wanted too. She groaned again, her hips jolting as she felt his tongue enter her. He pushed it deep inside, probing and licking as he lapped up her free flowing juices.

And then he found her clit and sucked.

"Ohhhh myyy goooodddd... yesssssss..." Christy hissed, her body jerking so violently that she almost fell off the ladder. Her eyes closed as she gave herself to the intense feeling that was now coursing through her body. She thrust down hard, desperately trying to bury his tongue even deeper inside her pussy.

George pulled away. His face covered with her juices. Now he had her wet it was time to change tack. He slipped a finger into her pussy and began to roughly thrust it in and out. Christy moaned more and clamped down to trap his finger inside.

George thrust another finger inside and started to fuck her with them.

Christy was writhing with ecstasy as she continued to bear down on George's fingers.

"Nnnngggrrr," she cried out, as George found her G-spot and she climaxed, a flood of juices seeping down onto her thighs.

Her legs were shaking as George brought her down the remaining steps and took her in his arms.

With one hand on her ass and the other behind her head, he brought her close and kissed her hard on her full red lips. He flicked out his tongue, eagerly seeking access into her mouth. Her lips parted, their tongues entwining as their passion grew.

As they continued to kiss, so George began fondling Christy's breasts. Taking her left hand he pulled it down and rubbed it over his growing bulge. She continued to rub even when his hand returned to her breasts.

Finally breaking the kiss, George moved back a step to give himself better access to her body. Her eyes closed as he sank his fingers into her full breasts, delighting in the feel of the soft but firm flesh. He cupped them from below before expertly groping them. They were just the right size for him and he knew just how to manipulate them.

Turning his attention to her top, he lifted it up and over her head. His cock throbbed as he caught sight of her bra enclosed cleavage. It was superb, or so he thought as he pushed her twin peaks together. He slipped a hand inside her bra, Christy responding with a load groan as he tugged at a swollen nipple.

Her bra was the next item of clothing to go. Her breasts truly were magnificent, a perfect shape with perfectly sized aureoles from which her swollen nipples stood out proudly. George wasted no time in bending down to suck them to make them even bigger.

And as he did so, he unzipped his pants to free his cock. Expanding rapidly, it sprang out and slapped across Christy's hand. He felt her jerk away but taking a firm hold of her left hand he placed it on his cock and then proceeded to slide it up and down his shaft.

Christy could not believe what she was doing. Her head was screaming for her to stop, to push him away, to leave; but her body was just taken by the lust and desire. It was at this point that it dawned on her that George's cock was big. Not only was it very long, it was also very thick; and significantly; far bigger than her husbands.

George had settled into his task. He knew he was only minutes away from fucking the sacrificial secretary. He removed his hand knowing that she would continue to jerk him off now on her own. He smiled, loving the perverted symbolism as he watched the hand that bore her wedding ring sliding up and down his now swollen cock.

He gave it a couple of minutes more before he moved on to the next stage. He was needing some urgent relief, his cock was now throbbing painfully, so he placed his hands on Christy's shoulders and pushed her down.

There was little resistance from Christy as she lowered herself down to her knees. Compliantly, she brought George's cock to her luscious red lips and licked the pre cum off it's bulbous head.

She licked his large shaft and sucked on his balls. George couldn't believe his luck. It was not often that he had a blow-job from a non professional who knew what to do.

Christy wasn't that good at blow-jobs but she had a fair idea of what was needed having watched porn films with her husband Steve when he wanted to 'get in the mood' prior to them having sex.

She moved her lips over his head, opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid his cock inside. He was so big and thick that she nearly choked, but she managed to get it in and then moved her head up and down his shaft sucking his dick.

"Fuck, that's good," George groaned, his breathing quickening.

Christy bobbed her head up and down his shaft taking his cock deeper and deeper until he was at her throat. She couldn't go any further. He was much too large. She stroked his shaft faster, whilst still sucking on the head.

The fact that she couldn't take him all the way didn't seem to bother George as he groaned in apparent delight, "Oh fuck, so good, that's so good."

Warming to her task, Christy bobbed up and down with increased vigour. She felt George stiffen as he was about to cum and when he exploded in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, something she had never done before, not even for her husband, before she licked his cock clean.

"Fuck me," George exclaimed, "that was one of the best blow-jobs I have ever had."

He kissed her hard, overwhelmed with a rising passion for her. This was turning into one of his best ever nights. Christy returned his kiss willingly.

Still aroused by the sexy woman in his arms, George began to fondle her breasts again. His fingers rubbed across her hard nipples causing Christy to make strange mewling sounds even as they continued to kiss. He dropped one hand back to her pussy and found her still dripping wet.

His cock by now was twitching as it began to grow once more, the veins bulging as the blood rushed up to rapidly swell the lengthening shaft.

Taking her by the hand he led her out of the file room back to the conference room.

Standing by the table in the conference room he spun her around to face him and looked at her.

She stood there in her 4" heels with her thigh high stockings, her skirt bunched up around her hips. Her round, full breasts were pushed out in front of her, swaying gently as she moved, her nipples very erect and begging to be sucked. Between her legs George could she was very wet, he could see her juices glistening under the artificial lights.

With a growl, George forcefully grabbed her and in one smooth move spun her around, bending her over at the waist as he pushed her down onto the conference room table.

She gasped with shock, both from the shock and forcefulness of George's action but also from the coldness of the table top. Her breasts were squashed flat against the hard wood as her ass stuck invitingly up in the air.

George was in no mood to wait. In a flash he was pressing up against her, forcing her legs apart, his large member probing between her ass cheeks as he brought his cock up to her pussy lips. He pushed forward and with a hard thrust from his hips he entered her.

"Oooohhhh fuuuuucckk... sssshhhhit," she wailed as he seemingly split her in two.

"Oh yeah," he grunted in response as he withdrew immediately before thrusting back inside again. She began to wail in response as George got into his rhythm, gasping as he withdrew, grunting as he plunged back in.

After weeks of being without, Christy had been almost desperate to get laid. But never in her wildest dreams would she have considered it to be with another man. Of course she would have preferred it to be with her husband, but there was no denying that George was a very accomplished lover.

No, maybe not a lover, there was certainly no love involved in this! This was pure fucking. And George was proving that he was very, very good at it.

Still pounding away, George moved his hands off her hips, encouraging her to lift her body up off the table. As she obliged, so he began to grope her breasts, which were now swaying freely as they hung down below her. He squeezed them roughly, getting an immediate reaction from Christy. He tweaked her nipples between his finger and thumb and Christy screamed as she came to her second orgasm.

George smiled to himself. This was going so much better than he could ever have expected. It was time for a change of position though. He eased Christy off his big dick, spun her around and sat her on the edge of the table. Spreading her legs wide he moved between her thighs and eased the bulbous head of his cock back inside her pussy.

"Mmmmm... oohhmmyygoddd," she moaned, the initial pain causing a frown to crease her forehead, her mouth opening wide as he slid home. He began to thrust hard. Soon his balls were slapping against her flesh as he pounded her to orgasm number three.

George still wasn't ready to cum and he certainly wasn't going to masturbate over Christy, he wanted his memories of her to be real.

Bringing his massive cock out, George took Christy's legs and lifted them up over his shoulders. He brought his cock once more to her pussy and slipped it in.

Christy was beside herself as George gave her the fucking of her life. How the hell had she allowed this to happen so quickly, and why the hell was she enjoying it so much? She'd never experienced sex like this before with Steve or anyone else. Would her husband ever be able to satisfy her again?

Mindless of Christy's torment, George drove his cock into her and with her legs held so high, was getting deeper penetration into her pussy. His hands moved over her breasts as they wobbled up and down in time to each thrust. Christy's eyes were closed as she moaned loudly with every deep thrust.

"Christ you're tight," he grunted to Christy, as he felt her pussy clamp down onto his cock.

"Nnnngggrrr..." Christy screamed as she came again.

George was still pounding away. He wasn't ready to cum yet, the earlier blow-job had helped in that respect. Christy however had had enough. Her pussy wasn't used to such a big cock and the seemingly endless pounding. Steve only brought her to orgasm once before he would shoot his load and that would be it. This was so different. But now it was becoming a not such a pleasant different.

She felt another orgasm building and came screaming again. It ripped through her body making her convulse and shudder before it faded and died.

"Please stop George, I can't take anymore," she gasped, her breathing now heavy. She felt so tired. So used.

"Not just yet, my dear, I've not finished with you," George grunted in reply.

He pulled out and turning her to face the table again, bent her over and plunged once more into her from behind. As he pounded away, he brought his finger up to her anal passage and slipped it in. Christy bucked at this invasion.

"No... no you can't," she spluttered, "I've never..."

"What never?" George interjected, pushing his finger in up to his second knuckle.

"No... no never," Christy replied.

"I think you'll like it," George said as he pushed her face into the table elevating her ass.

He brought his huge cock out of her pussy and slipped his fingers inside, coating them with her juices. He then carefully inserted them into her ass and began to work them in and out.

After a few minutes, and feeling the time was right, George grabbed hold of his cock, eased it against her ring and pushed slowly.

"Uunnggghh... please no... you're too big," Christy screamed, "take it out... please."

"Just relax and you'll be okay," he said, ignoring her pleas as he pushed again.

The bulbous head met resistance but despite Christy's protestations, he persisted until finally he was in. She grunted with pain as George paused for a second or two before he carried on, pushing his cock further inside her tight rectal passage. It was slow work, but finally he had all of his thick cock buried inside her ass.

"You're going to love this," he growled, as he started to ease in and out. Christy was shrieking with pain as he built up a slow steady rhythm but soon she realized that her shrieks were now of passion not pain.

"Ooohhh... ooohhh... ooohhh," she grunted as George picked up the pace and proceeded to give her her first anal fucking.

His hand came down again to fondle her breasts whilst his other hand went to her pussy and found her clit.

"Nnnngggrrr... uuunnnhhh... aarrgghh," Christy screamed as she came again.

George too was nearing the end, the tightness of her ass was squeezing his cock and he could feel the build up in his balls.

Pulling out of her ass he plunged back into her pussy, causing Christy to scream in surprise and as he stiffened, she came again.

George exploded inside her, sending stream after stream of his hot sticky white cum flooding into her pussy. It was a massive load, and as his pulsing cock subsided, he collapsed on top of Christy, their bodies glistening from their combined sweat.

Finally, George stood up and his cock slipped out of Christy's devastated pussy. She stood and turned to face him, his cum oozing out of her pussy and sliding slowly down her legs.

He looked at her. Her hair was plastered over her forehead, her makeup was a little smeared but her boobs still stood out, her nipples standing proud and her magnificent legs in her stockings and high heels looked great.