All Comments on 'Overtime Ch. 02'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Any feedback?

I've had many comments on part 1 of this story (for which I'm very grateful). I tried to approach this part with a different style and to also take a cgance including the pee play. Any feedback on this would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey Sue, Overtime Ch.2 is Even Hotter Than Ch.1 !!

Hi Sue, I'm Katrina. This type of loving lesbian pee play, seems to be more of a European thing? I have tried to talk about pee play with several US girls, just trying it while holding each other in the shower, and it turned them off. One girl went as far as to pee on my hand, but when I licked her pee off my hand, the nausea sick look that came over her face! I'm afraid it might have killed her if I had told her that many of my lovers have peed directly into my mouth. In Austria we had pee and toilet parties with 10 to 20 women. Here in the US pee play is more of a punishment, having to do with bondage and domination games.

I have read many lesbian stories about pee play, but they all seem to lack either in knowledge or sincerity.

Too your credit the way that you described, a first time pee play is very possible, even the taste is right.

But I have found that the taste can change from a salty sweet to a bitter metallic taste, depending on your diet and the time of day.

If I had any criticism at all, which I don't! It would be about the smell.. For me it's all about the warm smell, then the taste and the way some women have a little shiver, as I swallow...

Well I hope this is the type of feedback you were looking for?

Thank You _ I Loved It ! _ Loved It ! _ Loved It !

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sapphic Love, Pee Play, Contintal Differences

Though I'm male and heterosexual personally, I love the way the girls are attracted to each other and discover their Love. You've told a beautiful Love story, irregardless of gender or orientation. Men seem to be fascinated with Lesbian Lovers and for a variety of reasons. Mine is that women just seem to make love differently than men and it is beautiful to witness, a gift if you will. Its just wonderful to watch an act of sex that actually means something. Robin Williams said it well, " Women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place". As for pee-play, yes, in America it seems to be more of a bdsm thing and not simply enjoying another of your partner's bodily fluids. Warm, intimate, and with a wide variety of flavors. This has been a beautiful read and I want to thank you.

SpankyJSpankyJalmost 10 years ago
lovely

I have now read all your stories up to date. They turn me on like nothing else. Please continue and don't hold back.

j.

peehornypeehornyover 9 years ago
mmmm

That's was amazing, and I love it. Its got me very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry Sue,

I absolutely loved 'Such a Little Thing' and 'Bowled Over' but with this story you lost me as soon as you started the girls peeing on each other. Perhaps I'm just a boring old fart but I'm not into that kind of kinkiness. However, you're such a bloody good writer that I'll carry on with your stories that I haven't yet read---regardless of my opinion of this story, I think you're worth it.

LcnmdLcnmdover 9 years ago
Another lovely little gem

A wonderful short story with a light kink to it!

You're very brave with it, please continue this one!

Many thanks for all of your efforts and exquisite writings!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now I understand toilet games 😋

Fantastic story really turned me on,more toilet games please.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Again Beautiful 😈

Wow Scatty. You really stepped out of your comfort zone, way to turn it up.

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 8 years ago
gentle love story

Thank you, Sue, for the gentle story. You have a gift for bringing out the emotions and yearnings. You paint a picture of wonderful innocence in their exploration of themselves and each other, and their expression of love

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Steamy! Hot!

Ahhhh... what a change!!! Way way different from your comfort zone there Sue!!! Story wise its the least of my fave... sex wise it tops it off. Am abit shock of the hot sex scence here compair to all your other stories yet it still nicely written... am jst abit disappointed as there is no build up on the characters relationship... a big contrast to that last story of urs that I readI guess that the HOPELESS ROMANTIC IN ME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes! I Am Right, Still Hot And Sexy!!

Hallo Sue,

I just read "Overtime ch 2." again,,, and I just wonder what Erin and Lucy are up to now after two years? Maybe, they are full-on-scat, women now! Mmmm! Oh wow, I'm getting hot horny and hungry just thinking about it,,, yes..

Love are you quite sure there isn't a chapter-3 ? Pretty Please, :-) ..

5&5 _ 5-Stars and 5-Hot Pee Licking Orgasms..

Your full-on-scat friend,

Gay Kat.

xx

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

No problem with the pee play. Glad they had fun with it.

moimeme68moimeme68over 2 years ago

Great story... 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Overtime Previous Part
Overtime Series Info