All Comments on 'Overtime Pleasure'

by pussekat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
:(

Not sure where you were going with this, but you lost me after the part about finding the porn on a work computer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hard to follow

With some spelling mistakes and odd word choices, this story was hard to follow... although the concept was interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good, but too much of a porn tape story

Your writing is not bad, but it does show lack of actual sexual experience. Men who love to eat pussy learn to crave eating pussy. They know what it does to a female and that, alone, stimulates them. An experienced male or female will dwell on the details of the size, look, of a horny clit, the taste, smell, almost to the point of addiction.

An experienced male will drive a woman into a state of sexual trance by eating her pussy, and savor every moment and every detail of her pussy. If you're female, write your own feelings. Your details read more like a good porn movie. Use your own thoughts if you're a female, if you're a male, learn more about female orgasms. Good try though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yumm

Okay, so the bit about the porn on a (most likely monitored) work computer was kind of dumb. But I loved the story. Very descriptive, and I personally prefer a story that doesn't take itself too seriously. Very good, sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Every so often there's one that sets itself apart! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous