Overwhelmed by Her in the Alley

Story Info
Public play.
1.7k words
4.32
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My partner and I had had a very interesting night, basically shagging each other and exploring our respective kinks, we'd only been active with each other a couple of times and we'd both disclosed our kinks under the influence of alcohol and being horny. Being a forthright woman it didn't surprise me at all that she liked being in charge but her love of rough anal and fisting was a delightful surprise and amongst other things, we'd fisted each other although I couldn't quite get my hand in her arse and had finished the evening 69 both buried to the wrist and squealing as we came.

The next morning we'd woken late and after a mutual shower, shave and additional stretching we went out to lunch. The stretching had meant we'd both in turn leant against the wall of the shower, pushed our hips back and presented ourselves for 'inspection'. Then the other knelt and using both hands inserted and pulled our holes wide open before quickly plunging a fist deep! Her cunt was a little puffy but nicely loose while her arsehole was tighter but I certainly stretched it out as far as I could pulling it open with three fingers from each hand, inserted as deep as possible and her sphincter STRETCHED.

Loosened we went to town to the adult area where we had a nice lunch with cocktails and wine then some window shopping and into the sex shops where we enjoyed a great day checking out the merchandise especially the dongs and strapons. She eventually chose a huge black strapon and harness and I picked up a thick plug I wanted her to stretch her cunt and especially her arse on until I could wank off inside her. We also bought some legal highs, a can of Crisco, stimulants and poppers and were going to head home for an afternoon of exploration before going out to dinner and an evening at an adult cinema hoping to find some actions so we could watch each other being sluts.

I was hard from the proximity to the toys and a woman who obviously enjoyed her sexuality and we'd groped each other through the minimal clothing we'd worn. She had large heavy tits with large black areola and nipples which stood proud when stimulated and I'd stimulated them a lot, her cunt was WET whenever I'd been able to catch her bent over and slip as many fingers into her as possible in the confines of an isle of a sex store, we'd even been warned about our behaviour in one store when I'd flipped up the hem of her light dress and had two fingers in her arse and three in her gaping cunt. I could smell her high state of arousal and after the warning, she'd menacingly warned me that I was going to 'get it.

Purchases in hand we strolled arm in arm down the street deciding to take a shortcut to our car via a narrow back alley which twisted through the buildings to open at the rear of the carpark where we'd parked. The alley had a dog leg towards the middle and was thus hidden towards the middle and as we turned the corner into this section she stepped away from me taking the shopping bag with her. She told me,

"Stay there, I've got an idea."

I stopped and watched as she placed the bag on a doorstep and reached inside, she retracted one bottle of poppers and tossed it to me telling me to,

"Get them open."

I broke the seal on the bottle as I saw her pull out the can of Crisco and open it digging the fingers of her right hand into it before looking over at me with a devilish look on her face and a wicked grin.

"What are you waiting for? Get those jeans around your ankles and lean up against that skip."

As commanded I quickly undid my jeans as I stepped over to the skip beside her and slid them down around my ankles effectively binding my feet so I could barely move even if I'd wanted to.

I opened the poppers and sniffed deeply, holding my breath.

"That's a good slut, make it looser."

She stood up as she massaged the Crisco into both hands covering them both past the wrists and was devouring my exposed buttocks with her eyes.

"Push out that arse, Momma wants to play and you're gonna take what I give you."

My erect cock twitched as I placed my chest against the skip so I was bent forward from the hips, my knees bent so I was spread as wide as the jeans around my ankles would allow.

"Pull them wide open." she ordered as she stepped closer,

"I wanna see that loose hole before I fucking wreck it."

I reached back and pulled my buttocks apart exposing my arse to the warm spring air and the sight of my partner or anyone else who entered the alley from either end or one of the doors that opened onto it.

She stepped right up close and began to massage my pucker slipping fingers in and swirling them around. I was loose having been repeatedly fisted last night and this was so fucking exciting being out in public and about to be riding her wrist. I knew from our discussions last night and our subsequent fucking that she liked to use men until she was satisfied no matter their desires and I was about to get seriously wrecked even before we got home where we were going to play.

She was inserting fingers from both hands into me and I was groaning with lust and anticipation, pushing out my arse to ease her penetration, grinding to get more of her in me. She was pulling me open, leaning over my back and describing what a slut I was, naked in public, letting a woman fuck my loose faggot hole. It was thrilling and I wanted her to just take me, ram her fist into me and punchfuck me until I was a loose tube.

She ordered me,

"Bend right over, look back between your legs."

I bent, my shoulders against the skip and looked back as she squatted behind me, her knees spread so I could see past my dripping erection, swinging balls to the beautiful sight of her gaping cunt exposed as her long purple labia parted, I could even see her anus swollen from last night pouting. She looked at me and smiled and blew me a kiss as she pressed her palms together and pushed it into my gape.

"I'm not stopping until you take both hands to the wrist."

I moaned and pushed back onto her fingers.

She grinned,

"I'd sniff if I was you, you're going to need it when I wreck you."

I opened the poppers and stuffed the open bottle up one nostril while blocking the other and sniffed deep and hard making the drugs sting my nose and start my head spinning.

She was in me up to the knuckles with all the fingers and both thumbs inside my anus so I was stretched but still comfortable.

"Sniff." She ordered and as I did she rammed both hands forward so they stretched me open causing me to squeal as my hole stung.

"Quiet if you don't want an audience slut." She growled and then she shoved her hands forward slipping in a bit more, she was on the point of no return, my hole stinging but I was so turned on and spinning on the poppers I just wanted her inside me, I begged,

"Please Miss, DO IT! Fuck your faggot please."

She held still as I ground on her knuckles and then said,

"SNIFF" and rammed her arms forward with enough force to push me against the skip. I groaned, it hurt, it was so good! She pushed again, I felt my sphincter giving up as I was propelled forward until I was utterly pinned against the skip.

"SNIFF FAGGOT."

She quickly withdrew her hands, I was still moaning in disappointment as she forcefully rammed both hands forwards, upwards, inwards and I felt my arse give up. She was in me, two hands deep and once past the knuckles easily onto her wrists.

"You cow-cunted faggot, two hands wide over the fucking wrists!"

I moaned, "Thank you Miss." and tried to concentrate on sniffing, knowing I'd only get looser and hornier.

She began to pull out until I was stretched wide then push deep, over and over she did this until I'd loosened so much she slipped out and then had to ram her hands back inside, she went deep.

"Fisting time slut."

I felt her fingers curling and my insides being stretched even wider, my prostate was crushed and as I began to anally orgasm my cock began to drool a steady stream that got splashed about my thighs as my cock swayed in time to her by now rhythmic fucking well over her wrists. I could see her face past her forearms as I looked back between my thighs and she was rapt, concentrating on my stretched ring of flesh where she pushed and pulled through me. she could feel my orgasm, a continuous contracting causing me to moan and groan in passion.

It felt like hours but wasn't when she ripped her combined fists from me so my cow-cunt hung open, spasming and squirting juices into the puddle that had formed in my jeans and on the ground between my feet. She stood back and reached for the bag, withdrawing the plug, greased it with her hands and pressed it against my hole.

"You're going to wear this until we're home."

Then she pushed it into me, it was BIG and I squealed but it went in and I slumped against the skip cumming as my prostate was crushed.

She stood up and wiped her hands and forearms on some tissues while closely watching me.

"Get up slut."

I staggered to my feet and pulled up my jeans. I leant against the skip and tried to recover enough to follow her as she walked off down the alley to the car.