The Futa Throws a Christmas Party

Story Info
A futa throws a Christmas party to find her new assistant.
1.9k words
4.43
13.8k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia owns "Borsluslava enterprises". This is a multi-trillion-dollar business model she built which consists of hundreds of different industries, thousands of medium to large corporations, and tens of thousands of small business. Due to her overwhelming success, and numerous investments across the globe, she hosts several Christmas parties for her staff, large to small, and is usually in attendance. Given the size of her operations, she can't possibly make it to each and every single one of them, but makes an effort to attend, but at least ensures that the hosts of each party have everything they need from adequate space and catering to fit for the budget.

This year, she's in upstate New York hosting it at one of her numerous mansions. In personal attendance, the caters are on time and serving the best served meals and cocktails to her staff with one of her daughter companies handling liquor sales: vodka. This one had a live band playing a medley of Christmas carols. A large tree was highly decorated with white lights, green and red tinsel, and as she stared out at the open of her floor, hundreds of staff were attendance, as they should be to enjoy her lovely home, she held open to them. Being subject to gazing at so many dazzling dresses, she couldn't contain herself but entertain the idea of opening a fashion line. No. She wasn't that creative.

"Anastasia!" a familiar voice called out.

She turned her head briefly, seeing one of her top lawyers with two arms wrapped around two lovely women. All of them were dressed to the nines, and there was one, who was pregnant. Both had their best faces on, clearly by a means to impress someone. Licking her teeth, she smiled at Isabella, a small curtsey she presented, bending down low on one knee, as Russia does it. Twisting her lips, she found herself rather frustrated as blood rushed to the tip of her penis, though it was tucked away. Those who didn't know should be kept guessing.

"Isabella," she said. "Glad to have you here."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," the Italian American goddess bowed in kind. "So many places you could go, and you drop by in my neighborhood, what are the chances?"

"Not very good, I'm afraid," Anastasia replied. "Are you going to introduce me to your..."

"Wives," Isabella laughed, clinging tightly to the pregnant one. "This one here was rather confused as to who they were, but I fixed that real quick. Used to be a military type, apparently. I don't know how they survived without me, but that's been amended. And this one, I can thank for that particular--"

"Conquest," Anastasia finished for her.

"Yes," Isabella blushed. "When you put it that way, it sounds barbaric," she tilted her head and addressed her wives. "Well, go on, introduce yourselves."

"Emma," the non-pregnant one said, raising a gloved hand.

"Charmed," Anastasia brought the hand to her lips and kissed it.

"Andi," he responded in kind.

"They used to be Andrew," Isabella chuckled.

"You colonized a man?" Anastasia jerked her head, a sneer across her lips. American military had been a thorn in her motherland's side for decades too long. "I'm impressed. And a military man no less," she turned her gaze to the pregnant belly of the former man. "How are you adjusting."

"I don't--"

"I made it abundantly clear," Isabella slapped her buttocks. "That they had no choice in the matter. Besides, when I started pumping his insides with baby batter, there wasn't much he could do about it."

"No," Andi rolled his shoulders.

"Oh, don't be like that," Anastasia said. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, your courage is to be commended. Not everyone goes through with it, regardless of their illusion of choice."

"And you?" Isabella asked. "How goes your personal love life? Any rumors you are spreading of finally settling down."

"There was one in Moscow," she said. "But sadly, she's on life support."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Isabella frowned.

"I went a little too hard on her," Anastasia replied. "Time to find a replacement." Just then, an adorable couple caught her eye. A man who seemed as strong as an ox was leaning back and forth with a woman in a red sparkling dress, and with a lovely bust. "I must continue to make my rounds, Isabella, holler if you need anything."

"Is the afterparty," Isabella kissed Anastasia on both cheeks politely. "Still happening?"

"Of course, the orgy is still happening," she said. "I'd say bring a condom, but they never fit."

As Anastasia left her company, she heard Isabella's laughter, infection as it was. Walking forward to the couple, who seemed rather by themselves, she made her presence known with her own lovely gown. A platter came by, and from which she grabbed a cocktail from it, and locked eyes with the man, who was immediately flustered. The woman held a more neutral state of affairs, and it was immediately known to Anastasia at least, that the woman didn't know who she was. The man however, must be one of her employees. She wasn't entirely sure what it was about men that made them fear her incessantly when she exuded such confidence they couldn't even dream of comprehending.

"How are you finding it?" Anastasia asked.

"Lovely," the man said, trying to compose himself, but his tone was a betrayal. "I rarely get away from work as it is without fear of someone burning it to the ground. I was thankful it ended up on a Monday evening of all times, Anastasia."

"Well," she chuckled. "Everyone knows me, but I don't know you. Who are you, and what do you do?"

"My name is Kevin Keel," he said, stretching a handout. She shook it firmly, a little too hard maybe as his joints cracked, and he retracted it almost immediately. "I'm one of the smaller restaurant owners under your enterprise, for which, I'm exceedingly thankful for the investments into it. It's an upstate New York Seafood place. Nothing too fancy."

"But a little fishy," she chuckled, and so did the woman. "And this is? Sister? Girlfriend? Wife?"

"This is my wife, Mary," he replied. "We've been together since high school. Sweethearts, can you imagine?"

"Oh," Anastasia sneered, grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "Charmed, nice to meet you."

"I must say," Mary said. "When Kevin invited me here, I was expecting a hotel ballroom of sorts, not a mansion. This place is so big!"

Bedding a man's wife was always messy, but no less enjoyable. And that's exactly what was on her mind. Of course, Kevin wouldn't enjoy it, might even try to start a scandal. She's fought those before. She's always won, why shouldn't this one be any different? The thoughts filled Anastasia's mind as she considered what she would do to Mary, the woman seemed innocent enough, but the innocent were always worth breaking in.

"Speaking of which," Mary moved her shoulders uncomfortably. "Where's the bathroom?"

"I'll show you," Anastasia smiled. Fate smiled on her this night. "It's a big place, and you're bound to get lost without a guide, especially if you've never been here before."

"Glorious," she said.

Oh, you don't know how glorious this truly is.

Anastasia led Mary away from her husband who continued to drink downstairs with the main hall, and the other guests who mingled with him. The stairs to the upper floors were rather a large hike, but bigger was a way of magnifying her qualities, especially those tucked away in her panties. Looking back and forth as the two traded some small talk, Mary was led to the master bathroom, and she waited on the bed.

The door was closed, and her bedroom was sufficiently soundproof. Gazing at the door, she rubbed her hands together, and turned on her own little record player, which played some smooth music. Her mind was giddy, and she couldn't focus when Mary got out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Relief was hidden behind that smile.

"You've no idea how much of a life saver you are," she said. "A minute longer would have spelled an industrial accidence."

"We wouldn't want that, but Mary I have a little favor to ask," Anastasia said.

"Yes, what is it?" she asked.

"There's a party after the Christmas party, when the couples and families go home, that is," she said, adjusting her tuck. "You and your husband are welcome to come, but I don't think I can wait that long right now."

"What do you me--oh my God!" she cried as Anastasia's phallus was removed from the panties and stood straight. Her veins protruded and were ready to burst open with the glorious futa baby batter. "It's so big."

"Yes," Anastasia smiled "So, will you?"

"No," Mary said, but couldn't take her eyes off it. "Kevin and I are monogamous."

"I see," Anastasia said. "But your eyes can't look away."

"Of course I can't," she stammered. "It's bigger than anything I've ever seen. Can I--" there it is. "Can I touch it?"

"That could satisfy me, yes," she answered.

The wife walked to her and wrapped her hand around it. Or should we say, tried to. Mary's hands were smaller than most people Anastasia ran into, and the shaft of her massive cock wasn't thin by any stretch of the imagination. Her cool hand rubbed it, and a little precum came from the tip, and dripped onto her floor. Mary started licking her lips before getting on the floor, and licked it.

"It's sweeter than Kevin," she said.

"I'm sweeter than everything," Anastasia smiled. "Have you reconsidered?

As if in response, Mary sucked on the tip of her cock. Throbbing, more precum came out of it as Mary worked the shaft up and down, as best as the Russian could reasonably expected. A moan escaped her lips as the sensuality of her staff's wife was filled. The warm mouth sucked on her phallus gently, and...romantically. The hands too were soft, carefully making their way up and down as it seemed Mary was quite interested in seeing what made Anastasia tick.

Finally bothered, Anastasia grabbed Mary and threw her on the bed, in great haste, she took to her groins, and parted the panties from her beautifully shaved pussy and sucked on the clitoris. A hand grabbed her own hair as she flicked it with her tongue and feasted on this married kitty. The moans and groans got to her, and the Russian was filled with her carnal desire and got up and saw Mary Blushing adorably. Anastasia rubbed the tip of her cock into the pussy lips, getting prepared to acquaint it with this forbidden fruit, and Mary's hands guided her in. The woman gritted her teeth as she slowly was stretched open, and Anastasia got onto of her and kissed her, parting her lips with her strong tongue, while gently thrusting in and out, only part of her cock. She didn't want to break this married woman. Not yet.

Feeling the carnal desire pouring out of her soul, she removed her cock from her new lover, who groaned in disappointment. Anastasia responded with another deep kiss, and her hand cupped her breast.

"I'll treat you to more of me later," she said. "I'm sure your husband is wondering where you are."