All Comments on 'Overwhelmed Pt. 05'

by sharonpalmetto

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
ok

just when I though this could not get any worse, I was proven wrong, as I said what 80 year old could do that and why is the young girl letting her, I just hope this is the last one and why did the young girl not tell her boyfriend what nana is doing to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Then Why?

If you feel this story is so bad, why do you keep reading it? Nana is almost 70, not 80, and have you seen Jaclyn Smith, Christie Brinkley, etc, etc, and then tell me 70 can't be hot. You are a very narrow-minded person to be critical in the manner that you are. I am enjoying this story. Chapters could be a bit longer with a bit more detail and more build-up, but all-in-all not a bad effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice try, "Anonymous"

You could have at least written your comment in a style that didn't match the story. Authors who anonymously praise their own work are pathetic. Those who deny doing so under their own names are even lower.

sharonpalmettosharonpalmettoabout 8 years agoAuthor
:)

Lol. I didn't write any comments until now...like it, don't like it...it's cool.

Sorry the chapters are short, I work 2 jobs, just write some when I have time. Happy Easter to all!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You've got to be kidding me!

To anonymous commenting on my anonymous post implying it was the author trying to advance their own agenda, You are a moron! I am the poster, and my call is jmmrn1. I still say, if you don't like it, why would you continue to read it! Is there some outside force driving you to go on? I accept the author's comments on length, etc. I am merely citing my opinions. And yes, I do find it an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
still gross

sorry this does not appear to be something any young female will find it enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How about?

How about an older female? Do you think they might find this enjoyable fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

To the moron who thinks they speak on behalf of young people. Some people will like it. I did. You dont speak gor everyone. Dont like it ho to another story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NICE

The additional chapter added more spice to this lovely story and the control Nana now has over this gal. Hope there is more as would be lovely to hear how Nana uses her new pet for her own entertainment and us the readers. Keep this one going.

Lovely, like your butt, nice!!!

manysinnzmanysinnzabout 8 years ago
Spectacular!

This is a great series! I like stories that are NOT about the stereotypical porn characters: 20, blonde, and willing to be seduced with no effort. This is delicious sexual extortion. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I enjoy this story and wish it would continue. Love the differences between this and others. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Grandma is a fuckin rapist. This whole series should have been in non consent. And those of you who enjoyed it are sicker than grandma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Chapter

Any plans on continuing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Hard to imagine getting turned on by a 70 year old, but some ladies keep their shape as your dominate Nana. Love the development, your writing is excellent therefore, you should continue writing sexy, hot, steamy stories like this one. I've dominated younger girls who willing did what I asked without question. It's such a turn-on to have younger girls who will arrive at my home naked with only a coat on, open it as I open the door and then show their beautiful bodies to me. Then walk into my house kneel and start licking my pussy. However, I'm not even close to 70. Keep developing steamy stories like this because such things do happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That Damn Nana

I'm so sorry your story ended here , that was so Hot ( Nina Hartley as Nana & Christina Hendricks as daughter ) Shit , gotta go change now , thanks !

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

plz write more plz!!!! plz come back!!! always waiting your great novel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, we certainly would like to read more about Nana and her slut. It would take a few more chapters before her slut left her job and stayed full time with her Nana. Bigger strapons for sure will destroy her sluts ass. THere would be so many options to go from here. Oh, at the end Nana will have a massive heart attack as she is rutting her slut. Of course, slut will be tied down and will not be able to shake Nana's body off and will be found later with her humiliation complete and mind blown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersharonpalmetto@sharonpalmetto
legal...ladies only...love in charge women...yes that means i'm submissive.. email: palmettogrrl29@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES