Overwhelmed--The Return Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued lesbian domination..
2.9k words
4.24
10.2k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me down the hallway and past what I took to be the master bedroom, a large king size bed in a nicely appointed bedroom from the quick glance I got. We went to the end of the hall and she opened a door and into another room the size of a bedroom. She had an X frame in one corner of the room, shelves and hooks all along one wall that had all kinds of sex toys including strapons, harnesses, floggers, etc. There was a simple metal-framed bed about a twin size in the middle of the room with a metal headboard and footboard. There were leather cuffs on all four corners with chains to them from the posts. There was also a single wooden chair next to one wall and some kind of bondage bench away from the wall near it. The last thing I noticed was a heavy-duty pet kennel in a corner of the room, which had steel bars all the way around. There was a blanket and pillow in it. I know my eyes had gone wide and my mouth had opened a bit in shock at what I was seeing. She turned and smiled at me "This will be your room where we will get in some training time," she told me. I was speechless. I nodded my head and before I knew what happened she slapped me across the face. Not super hard, but it turned my head and stung a lot. "Did you hear me pet?" Master asked me.

"Yes Master!!" I quickly replied. And she slapped me again, and then followed up with a backhand that sent me reeling, staggering to the end of the leash, which she used to yank me back close to her. I was wobbling on my feet, dazed, with blurry eyes as tears filled them.

I had even cried out in pain and shock at the two quick hits. She pulled me close by the leash, glaring up at me "When I speak to you, you will answer immediately...if you're able," she told me.

I very quickly replied "Yes Master!" as I stood there in just a too-small bra and thong, collar, cuffs with a leash on me.

She led me over to the chair and she sat down. Then she pulled me across her lap on my stomach. "This is quite the nice fat ass you have. I'm going to spend a lot of time on it. And you're going to learn to love it so much. Everyone is going to know that you're my ass slut. I entertain quite a bit and go to exclusive clubs and parties. You're going to catch a lot of eyes and you're going to learn to be VERY obedient, especially if I loan you out. Do you understand pet?" she asked me.

"Yes Master!" I replied as I lay there.

I felt her hand caress my ass and I closed my eyes, almost a soft sigh escaping me. Then the first slap landed and my body jumped. "Oww!!" was all I could say.

She leaned over a little and pulled my head up by my hair "This is for your own good...and because I want to. Count them out loud," she told me.

Then she started spanking me. Each cheek at first. -Slap- "One!" I yelled out. -Slap- "Two!" -Slap- "Three", and so on until I had tears streaming down my face. My face was a deep red and my ass was on fire. I counted out 20 slaps. My breasts were heaving and mashed against her thigh in my little bra. I was humiliated. But it only got worse. She then slapped the backs of my thighs and I had to keep counting. Five per side.

I was nearly squalling when she finished, my voice breaking as I counted out each of those vicious slaps. She then shoved me off her lap so I fell onto the floor on my side, sobbing. She had her arms resting on her knees as she leaned down and looked at me. "You will learn to answer me immediately won't you pet?" she asked me.

"Yes Master!!" I said through sobs, everything blurry as I looked up at her from the floor where I lay.

She smiled at me again and said "I love to be rough with a big, strong, younger white woman and you are absolutely perfect."

I answered again with "Yes Master!" hoping to keep her happy so she wouldn't slap or spank me anymore.

She sat back and placed one foot on my thigh and rubbed the bottom of her foot up to my hip, my side and back down again a few times. "Mmmm...so tall...but so fat!!! Such a fat ass but those big tits of yours...your Nana told me you were quite the cow but I hadn't realized how much you were until having you for myself. I think you need a cow's name to answer to. Hmm....what to name you? I know...Bessie. That's your name now, do you understand me Bessie?" she asked me.

"Yes Master," I replied.

She smiled again at me. "That's a good cow. MY cow. My fat, fuckable cow Bessie. Bessie the Cow. So when I ask you your name you'll tell me what, cow?"

I looked up at her "Bessie Master."

Her foot caressed my thigh some more. "That's right, Bessie," she told me. "You'll be introduced as Bessie. You're just a fat, dumb cow for me to play with. You will be fed, exercised, and trained. Stand up Bessie."

I got my knees under me and stood up, the backs of my thighs aching and my ass burning still.

She reached out and grabbed my hips and pulled me to her, so I straddled her as I faced her. Her hands pulled me down onto her lap to sit and I whimpered as my weight settled on my ass on her legs. She slid her hands up my sides and behind me and unclasped my bra, tugging it down my arms to my elbows and pulling the cups down to expose my heaving breasts. "Mmmmm...such big udders. You're really quite a beautiful cow. Say 'moo' for your Master, Bessie."

And in complete fear and humiliation, I moo'd like a cow for her. "Mooooo," I said.

She smiled and laughed "That's a good cow." She looked up into my eyes, smiling still "What's your name?".

"Bessie Master," I replied.

"What are you?" she asked me.

"A cow Master," I replied.

A hard yank on my hair from one of her hands and she glared at me "You are a fat, dumb, fuckable cow," she told me. "Now what are you?" she asked again.

"A fat, dumb, fuckable cow Master!" I told her.

"Such a good cow" she said. "Sometimes when you're really good, I'll bounce you on my knees like this..."and she then proceeded to bounce me up and down, my tits jiggling in front of her face. And she leaned forward and began to suck on one nipple. My body instantly betrayed me as my nipples grew rock hard.

I couldn't help myself and I moaned for her "Unnnhhh."

She sucked for a minute and then released it and took the other into her mouth repeating it. Back and forth she sucked my nipples while her hands caressed my lower back and my ass. "Moo for me, Bessie," she whispered and I obeyed her without question.

"Moooo," I said for her. And she alternated sucking one nipple to the other then kissing around them. I became so hot, so wet for her.

She slid one hand around and between my legs and cupped my pussy through my thong. "This is all mine," she told me.

And I answered, "Yes, Master."

She continued kissing my breasts, licking them, sucking on them as she rubbed my pussy through my thong, feeling me soak the thong until I was rocking my hips and riding her hand, driving me to an orgasm. She paused for just a moment and told me "Moo loud when you cum for me cow..I own your orgasms, I own your body, I own your mind!"

As my breasts heaved and I rode her hand, I mooed loud and clear as I came for her. "MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" with my head back. My face was red from her earlier slaps....but more from humiliation as I had just accepted that I was her cow.

She pulled me to her after I came and nuzzled my breasts. Then she reached behind me and uncuffed me. "Take your bra off and crawl into your cage, Bessie," she told me.

I slipped the bra off and crawled into the cage, the door had been open when I arrived. She got up and closed it and locked it with a padlock. She walked out and returned with a small bottle of water and placed it between the bars. She then walked out again, flipping the light off in the room and closing the door. I drank the water and laid down on the small blanket and pillow and I sobbed and sobbed until I passed out.

Maybe a couple of hours passed, I'm not really sure, but I woke up as she opened the door and turned on the light. She unlocked the cage and pointed to another door in the room and walked out. I crawled out of the cage and got up and opened the door to find a bathroom. I quickly went in and relieved myself and then cleaned up my face. One side of my face was a little swollen from her backhand but not too bad. The marks on my ass and thighs were mostly gone, just a faint handprint on the backs of each of my thighs. I still had on my soaked thong but there were no other clothes in the bathroom for me to change into. I walked out of the bathroom and stood there for a moment, then bit my bottom lip and crawled back into the cage.

My Master (God was I already thinking of her as that?!) walked in and smiled then motioned for me to come out of the cage. I crawled out and she motioned to stand so I did. She hooked her fingers in the front of my thong and tugged me over to stand beside the bed. She turned my shoulders so I was facing away from the bed and looking down at her, the backs of my legs against the bed. Then she suddenly backhanded me again, knocking me back onto the bed and dazed.

"Unnnggh!" I cried out as I landed.

She was on me before I could even think about sitting up. She slapped my face side to side, three, four, five times. I laid there with my arms over my head sobbing again, battered and terrified of this small, older black woman. She got off of me and walked to the wall where she stripped off her clothes and put on a harness. Looking back at me she smirked and grabbed a big black dildo that she put in the harness and walked back towards me. It bobbed obscenely up and down as she approached me. "I like that you know where your bed is in your cage, but when I let you out like that, you come get in THIS bed for me to fuck you. Do you understand cow??" she asked me.

"Yes, Master," I said. I could feel my bottom lip was busted from one of her slaps and she smiled and leaned down and licked the blood away and sucked on my lip as I moaned "Nnnhh."

She grabbed the sides of my thong yanking it off, dropping it beside me on the bed. More tears started to flow from my eyes. She spread my legs and got between them and grabbed my hips, dragging me to her. She entered me with her strapon and took my pussy. Never saying a word at first, she just leaned over me and thrust deep into my womb, claiming me as hers. I slowly lifted my legs to wrap around her as she fucked me. Her hands came down and grabbed my breasts and she started squeezing them, mashing them together. Finally, as I was nearing an orgasm she spoke to me "Moo my cow."

And I did. Again. "Mooooooo," I said as I orgasmed again for her.

I was lying there, gasping for breath, my breasts heaving, arms over my head, eyes closed. I felt when she pulled out with her big strap-on cock...then with her arms under my legs she flipped me over suddenly so I was face down on the bed. She released my legs so my feet fell to the floor so I was effectively bent over the bed. I knew what was coming next and I hated it. I lifted my head and with fear in my eyes, my voice shaking I asked her "Please don't fuck my ass Master, please don't!" Even to myself my voice sounded soft and weak.

Her eyes narrowed and she grabbed my hips suddenly. I clenched my ass cheeks together as tightly as I could, not wanting to let her between them. I was whimpering as she shoved the tip against my cheeks and was pulling me by my hips to her. "Mmm, that's it you fat, dumb cow. " she said. "Fight me!".

I was clawing at the bed covers, pulling them up from the other side as she kept pulling me to her, as her cock was against my ass, slowly forcing its way in. My own pussy juices lubricating it. I was gasping, whimpering "Ohhhh goddddd...Unngggghhh!!" as I felt her start to penetrate me, sliding between my cheeks. A part of me was wondering how I could just submit to this smaller, older woman. It was screaming at me to get up, to fight back, to run! But the rest of me was docile and accepting. Nana had taught me to obey and this woman had spanked me like I was a child earlier and had been smacking me around a bit. I think a part of me wanted it. I know I did. For some reason, I enjoyed being dominated, controlled. And I couldn't make myself resist any more than what I already was doing. She would back out just a bit, leaving the tip in and then thrust down hard into my ass.

I would scream with each thrust "Aggghh!!" and I heard my breathing increase followed by hers. Again and again she would thrust into me hard, backing out and then slamming inside me until she started penetrating my hole. I screamed with my head up, eyes clenched shut "NOOOOOO!!!" "AGGGHHHHHH!" as she pounded into me. I felt my resistance slip more and more until suddenly her hips dropped against my ass cheeks. I felt full back there...my eyes were open wide...my mouth was open but I couldn't make a sound.

I felt her hand grab a handful of my long blonde hair and yank my head back hard. "Daddy's home now, Bessie!" is all she said. She was fully inside me with her strap-on cock. One hand in my hair, one hand slapping the side of my ass, she began to ride my ass and fuck me senseless. I screamed. I begged for mercy. I sobbed. She was relentless. Nana was the only one who had ever fucked my ass but she had been relatively gentle and had only done it twice. This woman...was like a machine the way she pounded me. My breasts were flat on the bed when she finished, sweat all over my back, my forehead. I was sobbing continuously and my ass was aching from the slaps and the fucking. I came again and I mooed like a cow...again. She came and screamed as she did. Then she laughed. She slapped the back of my head and patted the other side of my ass. "Now that was quite the ass fucking!! You were wonderful. I love when a fat dumb white girl resists me. You're a fat, dumb, beautiful cow Bessie!" was how she praised me.

When she backed out of my ass, she grabbed me by my hair and yanked me to my feet. I wobbled, my legs unsteady, knees buckling. She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me hard and deep. As she released the kiss, I opened my eyes and saw she had pulled her right hand back and made it into a fist. She then punched me in my left eye and I fell back on the bed, limp and barely conscious. She grabbed me again by my hair, pulled me off the bed and shoved me onto the floor. She walked over and kicked me in the back of one thigh and told me "Crawl MY fat ass into that cage and be quick about it Cow!"

I got up on all fours, arms shaking, my eye aching, my body exhausted. I was completely naked except for a collar. I crawled back into the cage and she slammed the door shut and locked it. She retrieved another small bottle of water and placed it inside the cage then she left the room, turning off the lights and closing the door. I sipped a tiny bit of water and collapsed down again on the blanket. I was soaked in sweat and beaten. I could already feel my eye swelling shut and my busted lip from earlier. I passed out from the hard fucking; I sobbed softly to myself.

Special thank you to TwentyThreeSweet for the editing help on this one and my previous submission! You're the BEST!!