Own Me Please

Story Info
Fanatsy Rape.
1.2k words
4.02
30.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We planned an evening of drinking, dancing and all around general debauchery, so I booked two adjoining rooms at the Cocoa Beach Hilton; one for Joy and the other for Sophia and me. We spent the night visiting most of the dive bars in the area and had a great time. We said good night and went to our separate rooms.

Now, as a Dom, I'm fully aware that, in almost every single instance, "please don't" and "stop it" really means "no". But sometimes what it really means is "please, don't stop it." Joy explained to Sophia she had a rape fantasy and wanted to experience the feeling of being violated; but she knew there was way too much danger putting her in this kind of situation. This is how we helped Joy live out this fantasy.

Before retiring to our room, Sophia unlocked the adjoining door to Joy's room. We waited a good two hours before proceeding. I have to say, Sophia was so fucking aroused and could hardly hold herself together. I opened the door to Joy's room and could tell she was sleeping peacefully. Sophia sat in the corner; legs spread and played with her pussy as I continued. Gently, I placed a blindfold over Joy's eyes without waking her; thankfully she's a deep sleeper.

Joy always slept in the nude and she was on her back; I slid the sheet down and exposed her body. Damn she is so beautiful; full figured; perfect skin, brunette hair, full lips, and firm perky breasts. It took a great deal of concentration not to jump right into a full fledged fuck session. But the idea behind this is to rape her in a manner I know would arouse and pleasure her.

I got between her legs and started rubbing my cock on her pussy lips. Starting from the bottom, I spread her folds apart with the head of my dick and circled her clit. Her nipples are extremely sensitive so I rolled them gently between my thumb and forefinger and used them to lift the weight of her breasts. She opened her mouth and let out a soft moan; a good sign this was pleasing her. Leaning forward, I put one of her nipples into my mouth and suckled firmly. This was a major pleasure trigger for her and she started to wake.

Without hesitation, I placed my hand over her mouth, leaned in close to her ear and whispered in the deepest and most menacing voice I could muster. "Don't move and don't say a fucking word. I watched you all night and followed you here. I'm going to fuck you and if you fight me, I will slit you god damn throat." My cock was so fucking hard I wanted to slam it into her wet pussy. "Nod your head if you understand me, whore?" She gave me a small nod and I proceeded.

Before the girls arrived I put para-cord on each leg of the bed, connected my wrist and ankle restraints and tucked them underneath so they would be unnoticed. Joy lie frozen and I quickly restrained her limbs. Being completely exposed, immobile and blindfolded, I knew this is what Joy told Sophia she desired.

Sophia was so aroused by this and had explicit instructions to keep perfectly quiet and not to cum. Her fingers darted in and out of her pussy and when she got close to orgasm, she knew to put her wet fingers in her mouth until it subsided. Looking at her, seeing her expression of arousal, jealousy, wonderment just got me more aroused. She is a good girl for her Sir.

The next toy I grabbed was my ball gag. "Rise your head whore, I want to make sure you keep your filthy mouth shut. We can't have security banging on the door asking questions." Joy's breathing was fast paced and it was easy to tell she was fully aroused. She revealed to Sophia she wanted to be used in any manner he wanted. What a wonderful, dirty little slut she has tucked away in her inner thoughts. It's time to get this tight little pussy purring like a kitten.

I got back between her legs and starting sucking her outer pussy lips into my mouth, fuck, she was so damn wet. My mouth covered her pussy completely and I sucked her juice into my mouth. Making my tongue hard and pointed, I fuck her wet hole as deep as I could. She had a sweet, musky taste, just perfect. Her clit was swollen and quite large; I sucked it like it was a ting cock. With my left hand, I pinched and pulled one of her nipples, this brought Joy to her first orgasm and she let out a small squirt in my mouth.

Sophia was squirming in the chair, trying to be a good girl and not cum. I got up, walked over and put my wet mouth on hers. She sucked my tongue into hers and moaned with pleasure. Tasting another woman on my mouth is a solid 12 out of 10 for her. I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered softly, "Just a bit longer and I will make sure you get to cum for me. Be patient, please."

She nodded, gave me a devilish smile and whispered, "Go fuck her proper, Sir. Rape her like she wants, please." There is something beyond explanation when you hear your submissive tell you to fuck her best friend while she watches.

Joy needed this; she needed a good, proper fucking. I got between her legs, raised them up, pushed my knees up against the back of her thighs and with a slow push, I entered her as deep as I could. The feeling of stretching the walls of her pussy as my cock violated her hole was so damn pleasing. Reaching up with my right hand, I grabbed her around the neck and pinned her to the bed. Leaning forward, I got close to her ear. "Take my fat cock you dirty whore. I want you to feel every inch in your filthy cunt. You were dancing like a cheap whore and I knew you needed a good dicking." God, I wanted to bust my nut and it was difficult holding back.

Joy was in full arousal, her breathing was strong, labored and she accepted every inch of me. My balls were slapping against her ass every time I slammed my shaft into her wet pussy. The ball gag did a decent job but she could not hold back anymore. Her voice was muffled and distorted but we could make out her words. "Cumming, god damn I'm cumming. Fuck me, please fuck my pussy hard."

I looked over at Sophia, we locked eyes and I knew she was so ready. "Cum for me Sophia, let me hear you say my name." She was on the edge for so long it took just seconds for her to let loose.

"Oh Sir, oh my god Sir, I'm coming." Sophia's fingers were pulsing in and out hard and fast. We could not take our eyes off each other. I kept slamming my shaft into Joy's fuck hole. Each time, I pulled back so the head popped out and then smashed her again. I truly wanted to rape her, make her feel violated, used like a filthy street whore. This is what she needed. My grip on her throat held her to the bed until she stopped cuming...