Owned by a Dom Pt. 02 - Idolatry

Story Info
A once in a lifetime meeting comes with consequences.
1.9k words
4.55
10.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Follow up to Owned by a Dom, this one is a bit longer

Last Friday was the most mind-numbing experience I've had in my twenty-four years of life. I had cum countless times replaying the events in my head, seeing myself be used in such a way. I blushed in the mirror as the memories hit me again, causing my dick to firm up in my boxers. It was begging to be touched for the third time today but I had more important matters to take care of on this fine morning. I had a huge meeting with my boss and then a client that could change our lives and put our talent agency on the map.

After masturbating once again, I couldn't help myself, I hopped in the shower to mentally prepare for the day ahead. When I left the shower, I slipped a buttplug in and put on my favorite silk boxers and the best suit in my closet. The sex appeal and confidence were practically oozing from my pores, "there's no way I can lose". Hitting the front door I was off to work and ready to conquer all in front of me, even terrible traffic couldn't bring me down. When I pulled into the parking lot my phone vibrated with a text from my boss. He was excited and wanted me to get there as quickly. I chuckled and hopped out, heading into the lobby of our agency. Melinda, our smoking hot secretary gave me a wink and her usual good morning in that sultry drawl of hers. Her voice sent shivers up my spine, but I'd have to act on that in the future. The elevator ride up was quiet giving me a few moments to clear my thoughts, but all that calm thinking flew from my head when the doors opened.

Standing there in all six-foot, eight inches of his glory stood former NBA big man turned comedian Derek Jones. He was one of my favorite players to ever touch the court, an idol to me in high school and college. I was floored when he spoke to me, " hey you must be Will, I'm Derek, nice to meet you". If I hadn't been so starstruck I might've responded better than a nervous chuckle followed by a stutter. He laughed it off but I was slightly embarrassed until he gave me a thorough handshake with a tight grip on my hand. I kind of ignored it, but he gave me this strange look I couldn't place until I suggested that we get to the meeting room.

As we walked, I could feel him staring. When we got to the door he bumped into me, brushing the top of my ass with what felt like a giant kielbasa. I'm pretty sure my face turned a new shade of red, but the split-second of me stopping to open the door was an easy explanation, he just wasn't paying attention. Alex, my boss was elated as we entered the conference room and wasted no time in greeting Derek and me with a hearty good morning and a bit of sports talk.

The powwow lasted a few minutes but then we got down to the real business, negotiating a management contract with Derek that would make us a real hit in the industry. His requirements were reasonable, and we were making great progress until he dropped a bombshell on us. He would only sign the contract if I became his agent and point of contact for the company. Sheepishly I laughed it off thinking he was joking until he kind of taunted me asking Alex, "is he man enough to deal with a guy like me?". Alex found it hilarious but I saw it as a challenge, flustered I accepted and tossed him a pen, "I'm all yours champ." Derek smiled brightly as we shook hands and shot the shit for a while, then Alex left us to go make a few phone calls.

When the door shut, his eyes were on me again giving me that strange look. It was making me uncomfortable to be stared at like that, like a piece of meat to a hungry lion. Eventually, he suggested grabbing lunch to celebrate the occasion, and it seemed like a great idea until I suggested we invite Alex, to which he immediately dismissed it and told me to get my things. He was king of pushy but I excused myself from the office for the day. I walked to my car, intending to follow him to the restaurant of his choosing, I felt a powerful hand on my shoulder. It was Derek suggesting we take his ride to save gas, it was strange but you don't turn down a ride in a Hummer limousine. Once inside his driver let up the partition and he poured us both a drink. "To our future Will, things are gonna be perfect."

The toast was nice and the moment felt awesome until I noticed him readjusting himself. He caught me looking and immediately called me out, I was embarrassed and turned to look out the window, but a nanosecond later his strong paw gripped my hair forcing my face back in his direction. He had this sinister grin on his face as he freed his huge dick from those dress pants. "It's time we had a proper introduction boy" I struggled against his grip, but he physically overpowered me with one hand pulling me closer to his rod. He kept trying to force it in my mouth but I was putting up half a fight, I was getting dangerously horny and my decision would change things forever.

He pulled me closer choking me with his other hand, I felt myself fading as oxygen became scarce, and he gave me an ultimatum. Either submit like the bitch he knew I was or die in the back of his limo. I shook my head yes the best I could, and he laughed as he pulled me to my rightful position, on my knees in front of a real man. I felt worthless, yet I reached out to grab his dick, but he stopped me letting his dick hit my face with a thud," good girls don't eat with their hands.".

My dick was hard as steel, I just couldn't understand why my embarrassment turned me on so much. He took hold of his dick and slowly moved it just out of the reach of my hungry mouth every time I got close. He kept taunting me, "oh you almost had it, come on you've got to try harder sweetie." He was taking pride in humiliating me, and just when I caught the tip of his meat, he snatched it away and smacked me on the nose with it, "get my balls first bitch." He sat up slightly as I pulled his pants down taking one of his massive testicles into my mouth. He sighed and petted the top of my head sipping his drink as I suckled his sack in the middle of traffic.

I had built up a good rhythm until he sat back forcing eye contact, "look at you, a good little sissy, I didn't even have to tell you a thing." My face was red, but he didn't give me time to respond as he guided the tip to my waiting mouth, sliding the mushroom on my tongue. He held it there as he pulled out his phone. "Get started boy I'm getting impatient." My pride and willpower were utterly gone as I started sliding his meat further into my mouth, the slut inside me began to wake up, as the need to please him increased.

I was attempting to throat him but his dick was just so thick, I was gagging and drooling profusely, but it wasn't good enough for him. He pulled his meat from my mouth and smacked me hard, it stung so bad and then he did it again and gripped my chin forcing me to look at him. "I've been too gentle with you, open wide slut." I did as told and he leaned forward and spat in my mouth, before I could react, he shoved his dick down my throat, grabbing my head with both hands. He rammed his meat at the back of my throat so many times I swore he would tear through the back of my neck until finally I swallowed and my nose met the small bush of pubic hair on his pelvis. He pushed his hips forward and ground them from side to side as he suffocated me, and just when I couldn't take anymore he pulled out allowing a single breath before he brutally slammed his dick past my tonsils.

I was gagging and choking for what felt like ages, with a pool of saliva on the floor and running down my shirt, but I never moved my hands to stop him, this is what I wanted. Thoughts were running through my head, but the only thing I could hear was myself gawking and the sloppy wet sucking taking place. Eventually, I was doing the work on my own accord gagging myself as much as I could on his dick, I was his obedient slut. I worked his dick in and licked the head as much as possible while maintaining eye contact, I could feel his balls beginning to twitch every time they bounced off my chin, he was close and I needed him to cum, my jaw was extremely sore.

Finally, Derek pulled his dick from my battered throat and began stroking it asking me if I was ready to be marked. He picked the phone up putting it to my face. "What's your name bitch?" "Will Thomas Sir." He sneered rubbing the precum and saliva from the tip of his meat on my lips like chapstick, "that's a good girl." He emphasized each syllable, degrading me even more, and to my dismay, the limo had stopped, and I could not only feel the driver watching my humiliation, but he was enjoying it as well, encouraging Derek.

My cheeks burned and I felt small, but my dick was leaking into my boxers. "Here it comes faggot", his words stung but I didn't have time to acknowledge them as burst after burst of his cum splattered on my face. He aimed his dick at my lips and nose coating the bottom half of my face and when he had finally stopped cumming he slapped his mighty dick on my forehead and rubbed the excess over my left eye. He put the tip back to my lips and I didn't need to be told what to do, I sucked his tip clean and deep-throated him until he pulled back putting the camera back in my face. "I own you now faggot, you best get used to this, it's gonna happen whenever and wherever I want, now get the fuck out my ride." I scrambled out of there, not even realizing we were back in the parking lot of my office. As the limo pulled off he rolled the window down shouting, "hope you enjoyed lunch bitch."

I ran to my car and left before anyone could see me. I was an absolute mess, covered in cum and saliva, my pride was broken but I was so horny it didn't matter. I rode home with his dried cum caked on my face, cheeks flushed wondering what people thought of me. That night I sat up wondering how things would go and what Derek was going to do to me, but the thoughts running through my head fueled my urge to cum, and I went to sleep that night, not only sticky with my juices, but with his cum still on my face.