Caught, Dominated, and Reborn

Story Info
How long could I expect to get away with it all?
2.3k words
4.19
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just thinking about when my "bros" became essentially my masters... from friends that are totally normal together...to "I can't go over there without my makeup bag and a spare set of clothes"

Well, I'm not sure about you, but from graduation to 21, it was just the wolf pack. Dudes being dudes. Literally hanging out for days to weeks on end.

Well...I'm horny. Often. And I always feel like I need to cum, even back then. So about two years out of high school, I'm at my buddy Greg's. I'd been there for a few days, couch surfing, and showering there.

I can always get a quick rub out in the shower, but some times it was around bed time, and I sneak to the bathroom and jerk off quick before bed...

One night, I cum hard to "x-change" porn. (Do you know those? The fake pills that turn you into a real girl?) I forgot my phone in the bathroom, and fell asleep..

So Im passed out on the couch.

I wake up, smoke some pot and a cigarette like usual...."huh. Where is my phone?"

Greg says "oh you left that in the bathroom."

"Oh shit," I say as chill as I know can.

"I must've forgot it last night while taking a dump."

Our buddy Kale and one other dude was already over and hanging. So Greg didn't say anything. But when I picked my phone up it wasn't the porn I'd been watching. That was still up in the browser...

The pictures I'd taken in his sisters panties??? Those were up.

So I'm worried Greg saw all this shit. I'm sure of it. He knew my phone was in there and he was a friend...he knew my phone pass code.

I look at my phone more and I'm horrified. Hes sent the pictures to himself.

I'm dead inside. He's totally gonna tell and show everyone. And I got fucking crazy in those pictures. I had my cock tucked. And I was bending over in the mirror. Just having a ball by myself.

I'm sitting there, all this happened and I'm sure I'm dead when I walk out the door of the bathroom.

I head out to the living room. And...nothing. acting like it's a normal day. We smoke, chill, and I feel like MAYYYYBE he's just gonna wait until the others go to lay into me.

I say at one point that I might head over somewhere, but Greg firmly says "no wait here."

I'm petrified. And not even slightly turned on...what is he going to do? Tell his sister?

Harmony was so hot and I'd been sniffing her panties for quite some time now. She moved out a head of us, but I'd steal her panties when she'd come over to do laundry. I had already stolen 3 pair and she had said something about "the washing machine eating only panties and socks"

So who is now suspect no. 1 for all the missing underwear? Lil jerk off Johnny

When the guys left and it was just Greg and me...

Greg has my sissy pictures. He knows I'm a gross little freak living under his roof. God knows how long I've been this vile thing...

When those guys left I thought I was minced meat. Greg is 6' 3" and I'm half his size. So he could easily over power me.

He was walking them out and I stayed in the living room. Frozen.

When I heard that lock click I gulped.

"So dude.. What the hell are you doing in my sisters panties?"

I said I wasn't sure what he ment...

"I've got em here. On my phone. You took like 30 pictures in my sisters panties. Why?"

I said that it wasn't what it looked like. I wasn't being serious.... all that.

"You looked pretty into it...

And I found this Xchange shit too. Are you some kind of fag? Like its fine if you're gay. But are you a tranny too??" (This was a few years ago..before we all knew the right words)

I said I wasn't a fag. I just liked how panties felt

He didn't buy it.

"What about the parts where you turn into a girl? Do you want to be fucked like a girl or something??"

That was when my cock first twitched.

I didn't say anything.

He said again "do you want to be fucked, like a girl?"

I got harder...and I said something meek and quiet about "idunno...maybe"

He said loud and commanding

"What was that!?"

I said "I don't know...I guess it would be nice...

I just like jerking off with panties. To stories about getting fucked.."

He stood up. Walked into the bathroom and pulled Harmony's panties out. And threw them at me.

"Are you jerking it into my sisters panties?? You like dressing up like my sister??"

I was scared again...his voice was loud. But the panties at my feet were drawing me in...they were lacey and such a cute pair of bikini briefs...

So cute and she was a size bigger than me so they fit me perfectly...

"Do you like to dress up in girl clothes and pretend to be a girl? I'm not mad.." lowering his voice an octave. "I'm just wondering."

..."yes. I'm sorry. I like to be a faggot. I know dude. I'm sorry just please don't post those pictures. I'm begging you. I'm sorry. I won't touch Harmony's clothes again. I'm begging you"

I'm pleading with Greg and he get a smile...

And I knew what he was gonna say.. "whats it worth to keep them secret?"

He waited for a second and said "I'll post em now."

"NOO!!" I screamed.

"D don't. Post them...I will pay whatever I need to just..dont."

"Pick up the panties john"

I did as he told me. I liked the tone but was still afraid of him...

I held them and he told me to find the bra that matched. I knew there wasn't one.. and I hesitated.

"Greg i think this is just one pair. It doesn't have a set."

" then what were you wearing in these pictures?? That bra was the same color as these panties."

"Oh they just match well. I can find them and show you. They're not even the same brand hehe"

" sounds like you know a lot about panties. Go get the bra and find her skirt and a shirt." His voice was dripping with a hot commanding tone. I was hard when I walked to the hamper...he probably saw..

So I grab the bra...its white and poka dot. Like the panties.

And then he's behind me. Greg says "thats the one. It sure looks the same as these." Pulling the panties from my hand and tossing the crumpled panties on my shoulder.

"Where is her skirt?"

I tell him that I think she took them all home last time...these are only here cuz she showered after work.

He said to grab the clothes she left and meet him upstairs.

The outfit was just a blouse. And small kahki pants...not very cute. But she DID leave some gym shorts and a crop top... so I grabbed the cuter clothes..idk if I knew what was coming or not.

I came upstairs to find Greg shirtless. He said "show me."

I meekly held up the clothes.

"ON You." He commanded. I was attracted now...we'd had an encounter before but he was telling me what to do now... and I just did it.

I WANTED to be told what to do.

And my friend was now in a position I'd only had secret fantasies for....and I was hot for it.

...

Nearly a year and a half ago back we crossed the friend line, into jerk off buddies.

I'm glad it was with Greg, because at the time he wasn't really used to the practice either. It was a quick line step, but it must've been in his mind when he found those pictures.

His then girlfriend had gone to Alaska for a summer camping trip. With her gone they would only call or text when it was convenient for her. We nagged on Greg for this but he always did what he could to take her calls.

One night he and I are drinking and smoking. Faded and mixed up if we ever spoke about what happened next...

He is in the middle of showing me a video on his phone when she texts him a picture..

Her beautiful pussy...mmm it was perfect..and unmistakable. Her black thong pulled aside with her finger holding herself open....mmmm you could taste her.

But! He pulled it away! I got a great look because we were just stunned enough.. but I saw her. He laughed and says to wait a second. He texts a bit and then she calls. He gets up and walks to his room and swings the door shut... it didn't latch.

I hear him laughing and the tone of his voice got lower...a deeper, warmer coo....

I was getting closer to the door. I didn't even realize I'd gotten up and followed the sound. But I could hear him now.. a lower huff to his breath now. I could just see into his room and the mirror that gave a small view of his bed. He was on the corner. Steadily moving....I was hard knowing my friend was hearing his woman tell him how she'd serve his cock. I knew they would have hard raunchy sex when she got back.

I was about to pull my dick out when, Suddenly, Greg shouts "w- What? No babe! Ahh.." he changed position, standing now... i saw it...his rigid member standing at attention many inches from his hips.

"Babe really.. no.. no its okay.. they didn't see? Okay... text me later then.. love you." Greg let out a long sigh. I stood up and moved back to where I was. Sitting for a minute or two.

He didn't come back..

I wondered if he'd give back to stroking himself....I wanted to see now. I'd always wanted to see a big dick in person. The only guys I'd fooled around with were smaller than even me.

But I knew he might catch me. So I called out.

"Everything alright?" Hoping to pretend that the call might have been anything other than phone sex.

"Ya! Coming! No, im gonna be right there! One sec!"

I interrupted him.. I must have.

He came out a few seconds later adjusting himself.

"Sorry dude," I started, feeling genuinely bad he'd been cut off twice. " did she only have a little bit tontalk tonight?"

"Oh don't worry she just had a second. I missed the last time she was free."

Had he been blue balled 3 times??

"Oh dude. I'm sorry you go take care of yourself, " I accidentally started a word vomit..." that was a hot picture.."

Oh shit. I brought it up.

"Uggh I know right!" He exclaimed.

I was relieved and shocked. "I was about to cum too. Fuck hahaha. I'm drunk so it always takes a second."

I laughed with him. Cooled by his nonchalant response. I said again, "yeah and getting blue balled sucks, so if you need a second."

He laughed and pulled the phone out. "Dude check out the others she sent."

She was a goddess. And she had taken pictures from heaven...She and her friends and gone swimming in a spring. The clear mountain water, glistening off their bodies. Some went topless, but all of them kept panties. They were magnificent... and we both stared in their awe..

I was hard again...I knew Greg must be too because we'd flipped through the pictures a few times now.. slower and slower..

"Well I'm drunk." He declared. "I'm gonna jack off. Do you mind?"

I laughed nervously and asked "here?"

"Well I was thinking you wanted to see em too. Its fine just... don't worry ill be done in like a second. You can too."

I was a rock and I wanted to. And as soon as he began pulling his massive dick out i followed.

We settled ourselves and began looking at the pictures again. He awkwardly held the phone between us. He began a rhythm and I mimed him. But he started shifting again.

"Do you want me to hold the phone, man?"

I asked.

"No its fine." I'm just not left handed.

I took the phone and held it up for him.

"I got you man. Just go with the flow."

He then cupped his balls in one hand and started a nice long stroke with the other.

I watched and held the phone...flipping back and forth for him.. I watched. Smelling his cock as it moved just a foot away...

"Stop." He said, startling me.

"What??" I squeaked. Worried he'd seen me sizing him up.

"You keep changing the picture too fast. I can't focus."

"Well hold it again in your other hand." I suggested. He took the phone and started strokes again... I took my now free hand and gently started on his balls. And my first touch he groaned. And I started for real. Lifting and gently squeezing them in my hand.. but always mimicking the light rub I had observed him doing to the absolute base of his penis.

His pants began in earnest. I knew he was close and I wanted his cock now. I took the biggest chance...getting to face level with his throbbing cock, I stuck my tongue out and licked his head. He exploded. It hit my tongue and nose and I backed up and let go immediately. He came and came. Letting out a shuttering laugh.

I laughed too. Knowing that I wasn't going to receive the same attention, I quickly put myself away. Greg was already pulling his pants up and saying he wanted to spark another bowl. I got it started and we acted like it never happened. The next morning he loudly declared that he had lost memory at some point. And I allowed him it. This charade had only just begun to fade...

(cont?)