Owned by a Dom

Story Info
My descent into becoming a shameless sissy.
1.1k words
4.36
24.1k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, please be kind.

This Friday started like any other, dull, with no prospects of a good time. I was off work and looking for something to do, so I played video games for a long while and then smoked a couple of joints. I don't know what was in that weed but it had me feeling extremely horny and I needed to satisfy my needs. I went to my bedroom to masturbate and got out my trusty lube, then logged on to the hub in search of my nut. As I loaded the video, I slowly stroked my aching meat and played with a nipple.

Things were getting hot but I just couldn't get there, my frustration was growing when a thought popped into my head. I had a perfectly good plug, and I was too shy to even use it. Apprehensively I got it out of the drawer, hands trembling, I still didn't think that thing could go in my ass, it just seemed way too big. There was only one way to know, but I was still so unsure of how to go about it. Starting slowly again, I lifted my legs and began playing with my hole, daring to add a second finger, but the plug seemed lonely, so I put some lube on it. The first time I tried to put it in, fear took over, but I steeled my will and shoved it in quickly. The full feeling made me pause momentarily, awaking the lust and hunger inside me, I started pistoning the plug inside myself. It started off slow and sensual but as the hunger became more incredible, the faster the plug penetrated me. I ended up cumming all over my stomach and writhing in pleasure for a few moments. I closed my eyes thinking a nice nap would make my day whole, but this burning desire kept me awake, I needed a real dick to satisfy me, I wanted, no needed to get absolutely wrecked tonight.

A quick trip to the bathroom followed by a shower and music prepared me for what I was craving. My nervousness began to jump off the charts as I browsed Grindr, there were so many profiles, so many choices of men to deposit their seed in me. As I scrolled through the profiles, I came across one that made the others look obsolete. He was sexy and in need of a hole to fill. I quickly messaged him with a simple "hey there". I waited a few minutes, fingers trembling on the phone but he messaged back asking if he could use my mouth and ass as he pleased. Excitedly I told him "Own me". I gave him my address, and he said it would be about an hour. Anxiety and fear tried to jump on my back, but a little weed battled them and had me in my stupor. Before long, the doorbell rang snapping me out of my bliss.

I was petrified as I got to the door thinking it wouldn't be him, or that he'd be unhappy with me. He came inside the apartment in silence, but as I turned from closing the door he told me to get on my knees. Before I could question it, my legs followed the command with my hands resting on my thighs. He began to smirk and sauntered over unzipping his trousers. He fished out his 9" dick and held it in front of my waiting lips. I took the opportunity to kiss the head but he slapped me, telling me that worthless sissies don't get to kiss his dick. He put one hand on top of my head and gripped that girthy meat with the other, rubbing and slapping it all over my face. I was in heaven with my dick leaking and my ass puckering. He began bouncing it off my forehead and told me to look him in the eyes. As I did he told me to ask for permission and shamefully I asked, "sir may I please suck your cock sir" he laughed then shoved his cock past my lips and damn near all the way down my throat with no remorse.

He pulled out slowly as I coughed and tried to regain my breath, and then began to use my mouth as his personal toy. He would force it as deep as he could then pull it out as I sputtered and bounced it off my lips and nose, he called me all kinds of sluts and whores and even slapped me with his meatstick as hard as he could. I was loving every second of it and took him even deeper. After about 10 minutes his balls began twitching and he thrust into my throat. I tried to move but he held on to my head with both hands pushing his dick even deeper. I felt his seed sliding down my esophagus until he suddenly pulled back and sprayed the rest on my face. He made sure that it covered my eyes and when he finished jerking, he rubbed the excess on my lips.

I thought I had a moment of reprieve, but it was short-lived as he guided my face to the floor. I gasped when I felt his thick tongue between my cheeks. I moaned and squirmed but he smacked my ass as hard as he could ordering me, "be still faggot". The tongue lashing continued for a few minutes until he stood and forced his dick into my ass. It hurt like hell, and my eyes began to water, but when I reached back to slow him he grabbed my arm pinning it behind my back, then he grabbed the other and started ramming me with all his might. The pain was immense, but then pleasure crept in overtaking my brain. In and out, over and over, the only sounds in the room were his pelvis slamming into me. I was helpless to him, he was dominating me and it felt amazing.

For 20 minutes he showed my ass no mercy and when he was close, he said "I'm cumming in your ass faggot" He pulled out until his cock was barely in me and told me to beg for his cum. I acquiesced, "please fill this worthless fa...." With that, he interrupted my begging and started reaming my ass until he pushed deep and coated my insides. He slid out of me and grabbed my hair forcing my lips to his softening rod. "Clean my cock bitch, you aren't the only whore I'm using tonight." I dutifully licked and sucked it until he palmed the top of my head and wiped the excess spit on my face. Once he was satisfied he turned, put his pants on, and left without acknowledging me.