Owned by a Dom Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting Broken in and accepting my place.
1.8k words
4.34
9.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick recap: Will is a young bi man and a new talent agent, he thought he had landed his biggest client to date, Derek Jones he thought it was a dream come true but it would quickly turn into a nightmare filled with humiliation and a huge dick.

Will knew it was only down from there, but considering how far he had fallen, he knew it didn't matter anymore, he had finally broken and was ready to accept whatever the three men had in store for him. The first of the men stood in front of Will waiting for him to look up, but when he didn't, the man slapped the side of his face with aggression. The slap brought Will back to reality and he looked up to the man who unceremoniously shoved his dick into his mouth, and into his throat. At this point, Will knew what he had to do and graciously accepted the invader by licking the underside of his cock and breathing through his nose. The other two men in the room moved behind Will and started spreading his ass and squeezing his balls repeatedly. The one in his throat was slamming home as hard as he could commenting that Will's throat was as good as pussy. The other men laughed and then played rock paper scissors over who would get to stretch his hole first.

The larger of the men let out a deep laugh and began spanking Will viciously on both cheeks until they resembled red balloons. Will let out grunts of pain around the other man's cock as he endured it only to have his head patted pitifully. The cold sensation of lube running down his crack made Will shudder as he knew what was coming next and readied his body. His readiness was no match for the absolute girth of the man as he forcefully pushed into his hole with no mercy. Will groaned and tears began to form in his eyes yet again as the men got in sync with their deep strokes into opposite ends of his body. The third man began to pinch and twist Will's nipples making the man moan. The one fucking his throat began bucking wildly and pinched his nose closed telling him it was time to swallow. Will began to panic feeling his oxygen running low but there was nothing he could do, and eventually, he received what felt like a gallon of cum rushing down his esophagus into his stomach. This guy pulled out and began rubbing his wet dick into Will's hair and face chuckling to himself.

Will gratefully licked the head of the man's penis when he presented back to him and was rewarded with a bonk on the nose. The one still deep in his ass slowed down his assault to tell the third, who was doing something in the corner that it was his turn with the bitch. With that, the man pulled out and Will felt empty, he was longing for more dick to fill his holes and even began to make noise as he struggled to talk. The spider gag was momentarily removed as one of them asked " What do you want bitch?" Will couldn't muster any words for a second as they all grew impatient with him but he mumbled please give me more dick as the spider gag was replaced.

All three men in the room began to smirk knowing that had broken a willing bitch in without much effort and they took turns spit-roasting Will for the next hour feeding him their cum, but purposefully not cumming in his ass, that was for Derek to do. When they had their fill they took turns relieving themselves on Will's body to let him know that he was still nothing to them. He felt ashamed but his dick had been demanding to be touched this entire time. After some time laying in the sticky mess, the door opened again, but it was not Derek or the other three men, it was the butler who had walked him into this trap upon arrival. Will just knew he was in for more abuse, but the butler helped him to his feet and into a bathroom. It felt strange for Will to be receiving such kindness, and he was grateful when the handcuffs and spider gag were removed. The butler turned on the shower and exited without another word leaving the abused sissy to his thoughts.

When the shower was finished Will was surprised to find his clothes on the counter, freshly washed and dried with a note on top. The note read, "That was fun, you'd better get used to being my bitch, there's a lot more dick coming your way soon, don't forget my gift on your way out, -Derek" Will got dressed and went to leave but was stopped when the butler handed him a medium-sized box that had some weight to it. He said thank you and was escorted out by the security guard from the gate who wouldn't even look at him.

POV: My face burned as I started my car, I was so incredibly horny after the way I was used. The shame I was feeling had subsided and my hunger for dick grew to a point I couldn't stand. On my way home I got on Grindr and browsed a few profiles, I needed some dick and I wasn't willing to wait. When I was about 10 minutes away from my apartment I got a message from an anonymous profile, he had his stats listed but no picture so it was a bit off-putting, but in my desperate state I wanted it regardless of the risk. I floored it hoping to get home and rearrange my living room. When I got there, the anonymous profile had sent pictures and asked for some in exchange. He had a nice body, and an above-average dick, but he didn't show his face, I took a few pics, not caring or thinking about the fact that my face was in them, I was excited and horny.

A few minutes after I hit send, the profile disappeared and I assumed that he hadn't been interested and it bummed me out. I went to sleep feeling a bit crushed but tomorrow would be a new day and id get some paperwork done and maybe a new client. I was honestly hoping I wouldn't have to see Derek at the office and that it would be a quiet boring day like normal.

I got to the office twenty minutes early so I could talk to Melinda and get a recap of the day before. It was a nice and easy conversation filled with me attempting to ignore her beautiful cleavage and that inviting smile, but I was successful and bid her a good day as I walked to my office. That few minutes left me with a raging hard-on and nothing to do about it. I worked quietly for almost three hours without interruption until there was a knock at my door, it was my boss Alex, with a big shit-eating grin on his face. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what he wanted but he came in shutting the door quietly and locking it, which was unusual considering there were only five in-office employees including Melinda.

When I asked him what he needed he thrust his phone into my face, and to my horror, there were the nudes I had taken last night. I couldn't deny that it was me. I was caught red-handed, but it still didn't make sense, Alex was married with two kids at home, what was he doing on Grindr? "How did you get those?" I asked quietly, though it was doubtful that anyone would hear me if I yelled. The smile on Alex's face shifted into this cruel grin that I had seen before. "You dirty slut, you're in no position to ask me questions. Does your family know that you're a cum eating sissy?" I began to sputter, "Alex please man, don't do this, I-" He cut me off as he grabbed my face and stared into my eyes. "Get on your knees faggot, I need my dick sucked now!"

With no other choice, I slid to my knees in front of Alex and kept eye contact as he unbuttoned his pants. When he pulled his dick out I recognized it immediately, my heart sank to my stomach as he rubbed it across my lips. His precum was sticky, but it was sweet. He didn't miss that I was licking my lips in between swipes and slowly pushed the head into my mouth while he stared into my eyes. For a moment it was sensual and perfect, I fully gave into this invader and began to suck him with gusto and reckless abandon not caring who would hear the sloppy sounds.

It wasn't enough for Alex however, he wanted to humiliate me. He abruptly yanked his dick from my mouth and violently slapped me with it over every inch of my face. "How does it feel sissy?" His words hurt me, but I was used to this type of treatment. When I didn't respond he slammed it back into my throat gagging me over and over until I felt lightheaded. He did this for five long minutes, and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he pulled out and unleashed one of the biggest loads I'd ever felt all over my face. Some had gotten into my eyes stinging them but it didn't matter to him, he forced it right back into my mouth and made me suck until the cum was gone and he began to go soft.

He pulled his pants up and when he noticed that I was cleaning my face he grabbed my hand telling me that good sluts don't clean their face, and to wear his cum like a badge of pride. I hid in my office all day skipping lunch to hide my shame, I figured no one would see me if I stayed late, but Melinda was at her desk, and she gave me this knowing smile on my way out.

When I got home the box from Derek sat ominously on my nightstand daring me to open it, but I just really didn't think I could deal with what was in it. After about twenty minutes of deliberation, my curiosity finally got the best of me and I ripped the box open. Inside lay three pairs of silk thongs, a blindfold, and a large butt plug. Thinking about what id have to do with those items made my spirit hurt, but it sent electricity to my dick. I was turned on thinking of all the nasty things that would be done to me.

To be continued.