All Comments on 'Owned Pt. 02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playalmost 3 years ago

OMG!

This is gloriously erotic!

Excellent writing, fabulous plot, sensually exceptional....

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i think you did an incredible job in writing this adventure. The only error is the fact that I would wish to be the sub, I consider myself as a very strict Dominant. Actually I fantasize about using your three hole this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent story that has left me reeling with erotic pleasure. Looking forward to the next instalment

Polly xx

AslutboiAslutboialmost 3 years ago

Thank you! You are a very gifted talented woman and writer! Such vivid descriptions and imagination, like you are speaking in first person as Mistress Madeline herself. I would gladly serve you as Franklin in any way you wished. The ending of your story is exactly as I dream to become collared & owned, showing my love and devotion to my Goddess Mistress priviliged to accept her precious gift to me her slut. I would gladly serve you as your slut, if that was your desire.

love, aslutboi

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Part 2 seemed to drag on much more than Part 1 making the story much less interesting. Also, I’ve never understood the adolescent fascination with DD breasts. Unless they are artificial, they tend to sag and are far less appealing than average (C) breasts. At least you didn’t go with the clown size GG like a lot of writers of this genre like to use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Owned Pt. 01 Previous Part
Owned Series Info