All Comments on 'Owned Pt. 02'

by NoFearGenderqueer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sodssodsalmost 4 years ago

I cannot wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapters please

Ok, I am intrigued with the overall premise of the story. Here is a woman that loves to play with people. Not sure what she is looking to do. She does not like the man but I guess uses him to get to his wife? Maybe for some fun and games for awhile since it seems that some other men (and women) have been dominated by her in the past. The first chapter kind of died off with the man on the bed. It would have been a bit better after she released him in the morning to see what else she used him for during the rest of the night. Now he has a cage and his wife didn't know anything about it. I wonder how long it was before Mistress moved on to his wife. How long will she be playing with them and what adventures will she humiliate them with. I like stories that have a time limit instead of just going on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, please continue with this story line. It is a fantastic story that has both of them in complete submission to this one woman. It needs to be completed with maybe both of them sold off into slavery of some kind or that both find out that they are subs to the same woman. Maybe the woman will let others discipline them for fun or maybe just to pimp them out. The couple know that they are still married to each other but others dominate them at any time. Please continue.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

A wonderfully sexy story. Please continue. To see how she owns them completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoFearGenderqueer@NoFearGenderqueer
Trans woman writing smut for your benefit. Interested in writing stories that make trans women feel good. I'm also trying to reconcile that with writing sissy smut. Dm's open to comments, criticism and any content you'd like to see. No chasers. I'm writing smut to give my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Owned Previous Part
Owned Series Info