Owned Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt sure she must have been moaning and begging through the gag. She was willing to do anything her Mistress wanted. She felt herself falling into obedience, the more desperate she got. As she felt her Mistress' weight behind her on the bed, she stopped completely still. She was still as she felt the cock, still slick from where it had throat fucked her, and started to tease her clit. She felt as the woman slowly and carefully rubbed against her, teasing her. She could feel as the dildo was pressed up against her. It was only now that she realised quite how big it was. She was filled with fear for a second before the cock slowly and purposefully pushed deep inside her. She could feel as her Mistress' thighs pushed against her own. She was so full. It was incredible. She had never been fucked like this before. She could feel the moans that tried to get past the gag. Trapped in her hood all she could concentrate on was the build of her own orgasm. She could feel her mistress's hands, confidently pulling her back onto her cock. She was fucking Angela as hard and deep as she could now. Angela could feel the tremors building in her thighs. She could feel her legs trying to shake and buckle their way free of their restraints. The tape held her firmly in place, with no way to hide from the powerful orgasm as it started to make its way through her body. She was breathing as fast as she could through her nose. She could feel herself losing her mind as she came again. She was unable to think of anything other than how good it felt as the strapon fucked her from behind.

Eventually she stopped coming. She wasn't sure how long it had been or how many times she had come. She felt weak and sweaty, out of breath and dis-orientated. It was only once she regained sensation in her body that she realised a powerful vibrator had been placed against her clit. She started to moan in response, grinding herself into the vibrator. Her Mistress obviously wasn't finished with her yet.

Putting the vibrator against Angela's clit, she stepped back and looked proudly at her work. In one night she had taken this sexless housewife and turned her into a doting little pet. It was really some of her best work. It was always the most fun with the quiet ones. She took the strapon off, cleaning off the shaft. She had been sweet, very sweet and very well behaved. She could hear Angela starting to moan into her gag. They were going to have a lot of fun together. She quickly checked her phone, there was one reply.

He had gotten the text while he was in the shower. It took a lot longer now that he was shaving his body everyday. It also took longer because he had to carefully clean around his chastity cage. It also took longer because every time he got in the shower he would shove the shower head between his legs, trying to masturbate like some kind of horny teenager. It never worked, he was only ever left more wound up than he had been before.

He yelped a little in shock when he saw the message on his screen. She had sent him a text 'I want photos of you. You have 1 hour. Prove you're behaving yourself.'. She could have come in at any time and checked his messages. He should have been more careful. He had been so careful to hide his new chastity cage from Angela that he had gotten sloppy.

Thank god she was going out tonight. Her monthly drinks with the gals. He said goodbye to her as she ;eft. Awkwardly kissing her on the cheek. She had looked nice in her dress, sexy seven. Although, he was too afraid to tell her. He was worried that she would realize how desperately horny he was. He watched from the window as she stepped into the taxi and it drove away. Then, he almost ran back to their room, conscious of every second.

He put together the sluttiest outfit he could from Angela's wardrobe, used her makeup and then slipped on the panties from that night. He could see how wet he had gotten inside of them. He took out the small dildo he had bought, desparate and red faced in a sex shop downtown. He had hidden it in the box that kept his wedding tuxedo and Angela's wedding dress. He fixed the dildo to the mirror, before hiking up the skirt and pulling his panties aside to show off how he was throbbing against his chastity cage. Already dripping wet, he started to suck passionately on the head of the cock. Pulling out his phone, he arranged the shot carefully to show the dildo, his outfit and the small cage. He sent the photo with the message:

'Please Mistress, I'm being a good pet for you. Please I'm desperate. Please can I see you again? I'll do anything'.

12