Owners Manual Pt. 02

Story Info
Exploring his level of control.
1.5k words
4.67
9.9k
16
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 05/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I'm still working on my other series. Also my take on the magic genie sort of story, I have the concept but I'm waiting for it to take off. In this story the main character does some experimenting with his new knowledge.

I spent the next few hours studying the text. The symbols turned out to be the most interesting. To men they are just scribbles, women just read them and act on them. Unlike the language this doesn't come easy. I make a sign for the hallway that tells all women who enter that everything is normal in this apartment. Just inside I make a sign where anyone entering will see, no clothing, and the residents can do anything they want. Also within the apartment any question will be answered truthfully and is appropriate. I show Ann this sign and decide to test it out.

"Ann, got a second?"

She pauses her show and looks up at my sign before looking at me in the face.

"What do you think of this?"

"That doesn't look like anything to me, a blank paper?"

"Never mind, are you dating anyone currently?"

"No, not in the last 6 months."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Nope."

She is so matter-of-fact, answering these questions completely nude sitting on the couch. I sit down next to her and reach out to cup her breast, it is soft and warm, she doesn't react at all.

"When you were dating, what sort of sex did you have?"

"Oh, standard stuff, mostly missionary, I gave him a few blowjobs but they never seemed fulfilling, not like the one I gave you earlier"

She remembers??

"About that, thank you."

"Oh no, thank you, I needed to do that, I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience."

"[phrase in the control language - Worship my dick with your mouth]"

"Um, speaking of blowjobs, do you mind?"

"Oh not at all, I'm on a reading break." I pull down my pants and shorts, she is on my as soon as my dick pops out. I hear her making arousal sounds, she is very into this. I unload in her mouth, again she swallows and has a look of pride, accomplishment.

"See, like that, never felt like that about blowing my boyfriend."

"You are very good at it."

"Thanks."

"I'm going to go back to reading."

"See you later."

+-+-+

I called into work tomorrow, I need to go through this book, he may have been a crazy serial killer but he discovered something. I read until my eyes started blurring, reluctantly put down the book.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen, I'm getting out some cereal when Ann comes in, gloriously nude. Her hair is a mess, clearly she just woke up. "Hey Ann, sleep well?"

"No, something was missing. I have to work tonight, no modeling stuff today. I am going to see if I can relax this morning." She grabs a spoon and yogurt and heads to the couch, no doubt to settle in with her K-dramas.

"[phrase in the control language - Masterbate]" Ann gets up and quickly comes back to the room, a vibrator in her hand, as soon as she gets settled one hand starts to rub her breasts, the other starts to work in and out of her pussy. I get up and sit next to her on the couch, I reach out and rub her leg. Her skin is so soft and warm, I join her hand with mine rubbing her breast, running my fingers over her nipple. Her breath is shallow and ragged, and now we start to hear the moaning. Like the last time she builds until she climaxes with a scream and quivering.

"Sorry, I was a bit loud. I think that is what I was missing." She shuts off the TV, "I think I'm going to get a little rest. I don't need to leave till 3pm."

I can't believe it she just masterbaited there on the couch indifferent to me being there, rubbing one of her breasts too.

+-+-+

Tomorrow when I go in I need to secure the original and lock down the digital copy. I need to test it out, and make sure it works on more than just Ann. I spend the rest of the day reading further in. This guy was a monster, he tortured these women for years unlocking the secrets, killing more than he remembers it seems. Each lesson is littered with his commentary, apparently he made a breakthrough in the last few years. He was so proud, he was certain the world would worship him as a hero... well, half the world. I will probably abuse this myself but if it gets out the level of abuse will go through the roof.

I discover this doesn't work on young girls, they may not be able to perceive the symbols or commands but they won't act on them, the age limit is around 20, he never could figure out why. The commands lasted some time but not forever, the female would complete the task, thinking it was totally normal. With a command you can get a woman to do anything, she won't even feel wrongness enough to justify it in her own mind.

He did experiment with changing women, almost no success. He could change a right-handed woman to a leftie, within a few days her coordination caught up to the change. Sexual orientation, that was a big one, he was very proud of that, with a command he could change a girl to straight, lesbian or bisexual. There was at least 4 pages about how useless it would be to make more lesbians. The last big one was lasting affection, I guess I saw an example of this, no doubt the woman that was with him at the office was changed by him.

Wait a second, when Charlotte called us in, she was fixing her clothes, I wonder if she got a few commands herself? Her 'drop everything and work on this unknown person's book' now makes a little sense.

Toward the end he discusses the syntax and rules for crafting commands, unless you do it right they don't work. The woman won't consciously hear the command, they just won't act on it. The last chapter he speculates about the origin, he doesn't have a clue. Aliens? Simulation-theory? He seems to think there might be a similar language for men but there is no way we could perceive it.

Around 3pm I checked in on Ann, she was getting dressed for work. The first command to get naked would have worn off, since then it was commanded by the sign in the hallway. I didn't know how long these commands would last, the book didn't say either. I wished her well at work and went back to my reading.

7am my alarm went off, I have a big day ahead. An hour later I'm sneaking into the vault where we keep the originals and drop it in the shredder. At 10am I had 15 minutes on Charlotte's schedule. I used [phrase in the control language - believe everything this man says] so she would believe everything I said. "I'm sorry, it was pretty much unreadable and there were references to our publishing house near the end." The last part was a bold lie but there is no way she would want anything pointing to us out in the public. "I destroyed it, best if we forget he was ever here."

"I couldn't agree more. Is there anything else?"

"I know you are very happy with my performance. So much you are considering an off-cycle raise."

"Yes, you have been doing an amazing job, I am putting you in for a 5% raise." Well it will do for now.

Leaving the office I have the digital copy to deal with, I can delete it from the share without an issue, saving a copy to a drive, the problem is that it was backed up every day since I scanned it. Well, I'll get it for now, maybe see if there is any women in our IT department.

Then I got back to work until about 2pm when I asked Jean to help me with something. Right before we got to the family/handicap single bathroom I mentioned "[phrase in the control language - Worship my dick with your mouth] In here."

She didn't care, if I didn't duck into this room she would have pulled down my pants and 'worshiped my dick with her mouth' which is as close a translation you get. It explains the looks on their faces when they finish, they have had a near religious experience. I backed up to lean against the wall, Jean didn't miss a beat and was right with me. She was good too, I didn't last long before I finished in her mouth. "[phrase in the control language - Candor]"

She is sitting there on her knees, a look of bliss on her face. "Jean, are you dating anyone?"

"Mmmmm, yes, Shela." That was interesting.

"Jean, are you bisexual?"

"No, lesbian, I like men just fine but not romantically or sexually."

"Okay, thank you for that."

"Oh, glad I could help. Do you need anything else?" Oh wow, the temptation.

"Nope, I might need some help tomorrow."

"Oh sure, I'm there to help, just let me know."