June's Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Background and Introduction.
1k words
3.99
13.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June's fantasy

Part 1: Background and Introduction

June is a thirty-two-year-old divorcee. She married fresh out of high school, one month after becoming eighteen. She grew up in a bungalow home with two bedrooms.

Her father, Joe, was a disgusting drunk, angry at the world. He would drink and then become physically and verbally abusive to June's mother.

June would spend as much time as she could over at her aunt's on the weekends when her father would be on a bender. Her father never touched her. He would be verbally abusive, calling her disgusting names.

He liked her ex-husband, Roy. Roy would drink with him. Roy learned to control his wife through drinking with Joe.

Joe told Roy that a good woman always knew her place.

June's mother was quiet and withdrawn. She kept to herself and stayed in the house to avoid having people see the bruises.

June, like her mother, was very petite. Both were five feet, one inch in height, and weighed one hundred and two pounds. Both mom and daughter have nice bodies. Each had thirty-four B-cup breasts, a thirty-inch waist, and thirty-four-inch hips.

Roy never got physically abusive before their marriage. June jumped at the chance to get away from her father when Roy asked her to marry him.

She knew Roy could be demanding but never thought she was marrying her father's clone.

Roy was her father's reincarnation. If such a thing existed, over their ten-year marriage, he was cruel and demeaning. He drank a lot. He was an alcoholic in denial.

One night, they left a dinner party, and Roy demanded sex in the parking lot. He pushed her against the car, ripped and lifted her dress, and fucked her on the spot. June didn't protest, knowing he would get angry and more abusive.

She leaned against the car and left him to stuff her vagina with his penis until he emptied his seed into her. Then he demanded that she leave her underwear in the parking lot.

He claimed that some drunk or homeless derelict would pick them up and wear them or jerk off in them after smelling the crotch panel.

Roy hated the simple white cotton underwear and would buy the sexy little underwear that made her feel naked. She refused to wear such underwear.

June sat in the car with Roy's sperm leaking out of her and staining her beautiful dress. Her breasts were exposed and bruised from his ripping them. Roy would buy her nice clothes only to ruin them during one of his drunken moments when he would do something nasty or demeaning.

Sometimes his outlandish drunken demands and actions would arouse her enough to have a minor orgasm.

Once, Roy demanded that she suck his cock in the back alley behind a bar. She was kneeling on her knees as he used her mouth as a vagina until he dumped his thin, slimy, beer-tasting sperm down her ravished throat.

Roy was physically and mentally abusive. Roy wanted children and blamed the lack of children on June, claiming she was barren. He would tell her that a barren bitch was no better than a slut or whore. She was merely a cumbucket to serve his sexual needs.

Roy would talk about going out and fucking women who could give him a son or daughter.

June would simply cry. Talking back would piss him off. Pissing him off would cause her to be punched, kicked, or beaten with a belt.

June hated that every time he beat her, she would become aroused. Roy enjoyed the make-up sex. Roy, however, was too dumb to realize how hot the belt beatings made his wife. Roy was a quintessential neanderthal.

Another drunk passed by, just as she choked on his sperm, and asked if he could have her next. Roy beat the shit out of him. He was then promptly arrested for assault and battery.

Finally, after ten years of Roy's abusive drunk abuse, she left one day as he was in jail.

She had met a woman, Fawn, who was a survivor of an abusive marriage. Fawn connected her with a local network of women who helped women and children escape and survive abusive lifestyles.

They moved her around every two weeks to keep her hidden while their attorneys filed and obtained a divorce decree. They moved her to another town, forty miles away. She received group counseling as well as individual therapy.

June also received occupational therapy and is now working as an assistant librarian. It's not much pay, but it pays enough to provide her with some basic comforts.

Part of her counseling focuses on helping her out of her introverted shell. It teaches her to trust herself and socialize with others.

The results of socializing were mixed at best. June made a few female friends. One new friend is Casandra.

Through them, she met a few men. Some were assholes or male chauvinist pigs.

Others drank too much. Drinking was a turnoff. June had sex with a few, but none was satisfying.

June confided in Casandra about her life and the sordid details of her marriage.

Most of all, how she hated Roy's abuse but secretly loved the sex. Especially the forced sex. It was degrading but exciting at the same time. It was only during those times that June got any sexual release from fucking. Her fantasies were about being degraded and forced to submit to faceless men.

June and Casandra became like sisters. They told their secrets and desires to each other. They hung out, dated men, and often slept at each other's apartments.

One Friday night, they both got wasted on some wine. June woke up naked in Casandra's bed with Casandra's head buried in her crotch.

It was okay, but June preferred men.

Casandra told June about a club where people's fantasies were discussed and carried out. Many women from their backgrounds used the services offered. She offered to make an introduction since that was the only way.

June reluctantly agreed because she is usually the follower but was concerned about trying anything new.