All Comments on 'Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 04'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More now :D

great lovergreat loverabout 2 years ago

This fantasy is straight from some video game with semi-developed characters. Keep on writing. 5 stars.

lilefredlilefredabout 2 years ago

Great work so far. I can't wait for the Dominatrix-maid to be owned.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue with more chapters. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story.. the only thing I would say is the over use of delight was distracting and you referred to her ass as her pussy a couple times which messed with continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is certainly a hot story, but you can’t seem to keep straight that his cock is in her ass when you talk about it being in her mouth, her cunt, her snatch and other terms used to identify her other holes.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wow! What a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just can't read your sex scenes. Horrible, just bad. I like the premise of your story, which is why I keep reading. I want to see what will happen. There is so much potential in this story. Try a bit of character development and less of your repetitive, monotonous (see what I did there?) sex.

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Good storyline but could’ve been great

Your story badly lacks character development which has already been pointed out by others unfortunately, that’s stopping me give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.. sorry

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

The sex scenes are actually the worst aspect of your stories because you seem to just cut and paste the same handful of phrases again and again with just the names substituted for each girl. You don't even keep track of which orifice your MC is penetrating from one sentence to the next. So bad it's kinda funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES