Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 06

Story Info
The stud is serviced by two of his maids at school.
7.7k words
4.69
49.9k
82

Part 6 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serviced by His Maids at School

Maria Hayward

Fear squeezed about my pounding heart. Cold sweat drenched my body as Cali and the shadow woman she was kissing, both smiled at me. Their purple eyes glowed. The shadowy woman's smile grew wider and bigger than was possible while Cali's...

Cali's was just as inhuman.

I had to do something. I had to act. I had to--

Purple light flared bright from their eyes. Violet engulfed me. I wanted to scream but--

Darkness crashed down on me. Someone was shaking me. I groaned, my mind groggy. My eyes fluttered open. I felt the smooth, cool stone beneath my cheek. I struggled to think as the hand shook my shoulder. Then a cool touch brushed my cheek. Fingers gentle.

"Maria," a woman purred. Her voice was familiar. "Maria, are you okay?"

"What?" I blinked, my mind as thick and slurpy as molasses.

"You collapsed," the woman said. I knew that voice. I looked up to see Cali peering down with concern in her purple eyes. "What happened? What do you remember?"

"Collapsed?" I pushed myself up into a sitting position. The world spun around me for a moment. I leaned back against the wall. A nearly empty spray bottle lay nearby. "I came down to get more cleaners and... And..." I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to understand what had happened. "Then you were shaking me. I don't even remember passing out. Just... coming down the stairs."

"One of the Imprisoned must have gotten to you," Cali said. "They're all stirring. One of them used some mental magic to knock you out. I apologize. We shouldn't have split up. It's too soon. You're too new."

"Okay," I said. I shook my head, trying to knock off that thick and cloying molasses leaving me feeling... off. It was fading, though. I glanced past Cali and noticed the painting of a shadowy woman wearing only gold jewelry set with purple gems. She was curvaceous, lovely but deadly all at the same time. Men surrounded her, watching her dance. She had such a big smile. Too big. I shivered at the inhumanness of it. Another Imprisoned. They were all around us. "Sorry. I didn't mean to faint."

"No, no, it's okay," said Cali. "Can you stand?"

I nodded and held out my hands to her. The purple-eyed maid helped me to my feet with her strong grip. I was unsteady on my heels for a moment, my short, puffy skirt rustling. I drew in a deep breath in the low-cut bodice of my maid's uniform.

"Okay, your color is coming back," Cali said. "It was just one of the Imprisoned playing a nasty trick on you. Let's get your bottle refilled and find the rest of your cleaners. Who were you working on?"

A shiver ran over me, my skin prickling. "This creepy guy with a big smile with a naked woman before him."

"Oh, Smiles." She gave me a commiserating look. "Yeah, he's a nasty one. Must have nibbled on your energy. Let's get back to cleaning."

"Sure, sure," I said, glad that we had this important job. These entities had to be contained. I glanced back at the shadowy dancer. She had purple eyes, the same color as her gems. I shook my head and let Cali lead me off.

We found the rest of my cleaners and worked together along the second floor. The place was too huge to get all of it done, but we kept scrubbing paintings, statues, busts, and dusted tapestries for a few hours when the doorbell rang.

A visitor?

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

I flounced away from my brother after having just such a wonderful tryst with him and his new maid. I was so glad that Bella was his Maid-Wife. I always thought they were cute together. That they would be so happy if they got married.

Now they were in an even better way because she was a maid. Like me. We both got to love and worship and fuck my big brother. Ooh, I had loved feasting on her as my brother fucked me up the ass. The sour flavor of my butt along with my big brother's salty cum still lingered in my mouth.

I loved being his Virgin-Maid. It was wonderful.

"Wow, look at you," my best friend Tabitha said. She had blonde hair that fell around her cute face. "You're a maid! That's so neat."

"I'm my big brother's maid," I said, lifting my skirt and the layers of petticoats beneath it. Not enough to flash my naked ass or pussy. "Isn't that neat? I get to call him Master Big Brother and suck his cock after he's fucked my ass."

"Oh, that's so neat," gasped Tabitha. "You suck his cock? Wow, you're such a good maid. I'm so jealous. I would love to be your brother's maid."

"Of course, you would," I said, giving her a critical eye. "You know, you just might be maid material. But there's only one way to be sure."

"I am?" This giddy delight flashed over her. That was the magic of Hayward Manor at work, making her accept that I was a maid. I didn't expect it to make her excited to serve my brother, but why not? There were supposed to be junior maids that served us special maids. There were so many other bedrooms for them. "Wow. How can we be sure, Kylie?"

"Why, drop your jeans and panties then bed over," I said. It was all so clear in my mind how we had to do it. It made perfect sense.

Right there, before Mr. Carter, my best friend unsnapped her jeans. She didn't hesitate. She shoved them and her white panties off. Her blonde bush appeared as she pushed them down to her knees. Then she bent over. I moved behind her to rub at her pussy.

I put my hand right on her bush, not hesitating at all. Everyone glanced at us, boys and girls alike. I rubbed my digits through my friend's pubic hair and found the wet lips of her pussy. I parted her labia and found a hymen guarding the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh, good news," I squealed. "You are maid material. That's so wonderful to hear."

"I am!" my best friend squealed. She turned around and bounced up and down. "That's so neat." She grabbed her panties and pulled them up. I was so excited for her. She then pulled her jeans up and snapped them. "Me! Maid material."

"Yep, you're definitely maid material," I said, grinning at my friend. That was so exciting to find out. My heart beat so fast.

"What about me?" asked Lisa, another of my classmates. Other girls were gathering around, all looking so eager to find out.

"Well, there's only one way to find out," I said to the girls. "Drop your pants and panties or hike your skirts, bend over, and let me feel your pussies."

A group of freshmen girls all did just that. Right there as the boys and Mr. Carter watched on, they did that. Naked asses came into view with various hues of bushes appearing. Some were shaved. Some thick. Some trimmed. There were thirteen girls bent over, all just waiting for me to check them out.

I slid my fingers against Lisa's shaved pussy and parted her pussy lips. I pushed into her snatch, no hymen stopping my fingers from plunging into her depths. Her hot and wet squeezed about me. I sighed and pulled them out.

"Nope," I said and moved on to the next girl.

Lisa looked crushed as I thrust my fingers into Nancy's bush and found her pussy. I pressed into her cunt, but I found no hymen to stop me. I shook my head. "Nope."

I moved down the line. "Nope."

I thrust into another hot cunt. "Nope!"

"Nope!"

"Nope!"

"Nope!" I ripped my fingers out of another hot pussy and moved to the next girl. I pressed into a thick bush. I found her pussy lips and pushed against... a hymen. "Ooh, Janiqua, you have a hymen. You're maid material."

"Nice!" Janiqua said, the Black girl sounding so happy.

I moved on to the next girl and sank my digits into her hot cunt. "Nope!"

"Nope!"

My fingers were dripping with pussy juices as I reached the last girl. I pushed through a brown bush and found a tight slit. I pushed through them to find a hymen guarding her pussy's depths. "Ooh, Brenda, you're also maid material. That's three of you!"

The other girls were all looking so sad, but Tabitha, Janiqua, and Brenda were smiling. I'd have to talk to my brother. I had no idea how to make them into maids. I just knew that they were maid material. That they would work beneath me. I felt it in my guts.

I sucked on my fingers, tasting a melange of pussy juices as I sat down, Mr. Carter was impatient to start class. I hummed as I felt so good right now. I was my big brother's maid. I would help him keep the Imprisoned in check.

And that meant recruiting virgins.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

After Mrs. Johnson's English class ended, I rose with the other students. Bella rose naked save for the yellow garter around her thigh. Her round breasts jiggled as her brown hair spilled around her shoulders. She refused to wear anything but her maid's uniform, and we didn't have one here at our college.

No one seemed to care that she was naked. Nor did any of the boys just ogle her like they should. Which was good. I didn't want other guys staring at my Maid-Wife. She was mine. My best friend turned into my mind-controlled lover.

But she loved me before the garter claimed her.

She picked up the cedar box that held the last two garters I had to give out, the light-blue and the red one. I knew who would get the light-blue one, but the red? I had this idea, but it was crazy. Of course, so was giving the silver garter to my mother and the pink to my sister.

Bella took my arm as we headed out of the English class. We had taken the same schedule to help each other study and hang out more. We had been so close to crossing that line from friendship into boyfriend/girlfriend territory.

Just so close.

But we hadn't quite managed to cross that line yet. Now we had gone so much farther.

She looked so happy as we headed through the hallway to the locker room. We had PE next. We soon reached the gym, passing the girls' locker room. But did she break apart from me? No. I glanced at her, arching an eyebrow.

"You're going to come into the boys' locker room, aren't you?" I asked her.

"Well, how can I help you change, Master, if I'm not in there with you?" she said. "I won't look at the other boys." Her nose wrinkled in disgust. "I'll suffer being in there for you."

"Thanks," I said. I could order her to go into the other locker room, but it was hot having her attending to me. So I headed into the boys' locker room.

I headed to the locker I'd been assigned. I twisted in the combination and opened it. Immediately, Bella pulled out my gym clothes. She wrinkled her nose. They probably needed to be taken home and washed. She shoved in the cedar box then helped me strip naked.

It was interesting having her doing that. Her round breasts jiggled as she pulled off my t-shirt. Then she knelt before me to take off my normal shoes. She unzipped my jeans, the other guys moving about not caring that there was a naked hottie kneeling before me.

The magic of Hayward Manor was powerful.

She pulled off my jeans, my cock tenting the front of my underwear. I wasn't thrilled to be chubbing up in here, but it was hard not to with one of my sexy girls kneeling before me. She smiled up at me as she held my dark-gray gym shorts for me to step into.

I did as she pulled them up my body. She rose, those tits jiggling, and grabbed my light-gray athletic shirt. It had the school's mascot on the back. I thrust my hands over my head and let her pull it over me. She drew it down me.

I nodded, feeling good about it. She smiled at me, clearly pleased that it fit me. I was, too.

She tied my shoes then glanced down at her own footwear. "Wait, I have to get my running shoes out of my locker, Master!"

She darted off, her asscheeks looking so fine as they quivered. I was glad I was the only guy that stared at her. She was my maid.

I headed with the other guys out to start stretching. Bella appeared with the other girls, wearing her running shoes but nothing else. She moved before me for stretching. Coach Richards, a balding guy, blew the whistle.

Stretches began and... I had Bella stretching before me, bending over, her brown bush dripping with her pussy cream. Her asscheeks clenched and relaxed. I stared at her, my cock reaching its full erection. It pushed out at the material of my shorts and underwear. She was so gorgeous. I wanted to fuck her ass. Just push her down on her knees and pound her.

God, I could. No one would care if I did it.

"Bella," I said, my cheeks burning. I had such power over her. "Kneel. I have to fuck you in the ass."

"Yes, Master-Husband," she purred and dropped to her hands and knees on the waxed floors of the gym. No one cared as I moved behind her, my cheeks burning. I was so embarrassed and so horny all at the same time. I pulled out my dick and pushed it into her bush.

I thrust into her pussy. She groaned. This loud, throaty sound that should have attracted everyone's attention. But no one cared that I had my dick sliding into her pussy. Her hot cunt gripped me. She tossed her head as I sank to the hilt in her.

She was so warm and wet. Her pussy was so succulent. I shuddered here as she squeezed her twat down around my dick. She wiggled her hips and threw a look to her right, glancing at Veronica, a nerdy girl with brown hair and glasses.

"Mmm, she's good wife material, don't you think?" Bella asked.

"Uh, I guess," I groaned, loving the feel of her pussy.

"I'm just noticing there are some good wives at this school," my Maid-Wife said as I pulled my cock out of her pussy, my dick soaked in juices.

"I suppose," I groaned as I slid my cock up her taint to her asshole. I pushed against Bella's tight backdoor. She groaned as her virgin asshole resisted.

Everyone was still stretching. Touching their toes. I just smiled as Bella's asshole stretched and stretched. Her anal ring widened to swallow my cock. She moaned, her body trembling. I gripped her hips, holding tight as I pushed against her backdoor.

Then she gasped as I popped past her asshole. It was an incredible rush to have her bowels devouring my dick right here in the middle of the gym. I groaned, loving the way her anal sheath massaged my cock as I sank to the hilt in her.

"Master," she groaned, her bowels squeezing down around my dick. "Oh, Master, your dick is incredible."

"I know," I groaned, savoring the heat of her bowels around my cock. "Damn, you're just so tight, Bella. So fucking tight."

"Good," she moaned as I drew back my dick. Her anal sheath squeezed about my dick in such an exciting way. I groaned, savoring the way her bowels massaged my dick.

I loved it. I thrust back into her asshole. I buried into her anal sheath, her velvety hole massaging my dick. Pleasure flowed down my shaft as I pumped away at her. I was so glad to have her. I groaned, fucking her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. She gasped, squeezing about my dick.

I grinned, a big smile spreading on my lips as I fucked into her bowels. I pounded her hard and fast. It was an incredible delight to pound her in the ass. I plowed into her again and again. I fucked into her hot asshole with hard strokes.

She gripped me. She loved me. I savored that heat of her massaging me. It was an incredible delight to have her massaging me like that. I groaned, my nuts slapping into her taint over and over again. I buried into her, her moans rising over the squeak of sneakers.

"That's it," Coach Richards shouted. "Stretch. Get those bodies loosened up. Now, bend for the toes. Reach, reach, reach. Touch them! You can do it!"

I just kept thrusting away at her asshole. I fucked her bowels hard. Fast. I loved the way Bella gripped my dick. She squeezed her anal sheath down around my cock, moaning as I pounded her. She rocked forward and back, matching my thrusts. Her butt-cheeks rippled.

"That's it!" the coach roared. "Just hold the stretch and.... relax!"

I didn't relax. No fucking way. Not with Bella's tight bowels around my dick. She massaged me with that amazing asshole of hers. I pounded into her anal sheath with hard strokes, loving the feel of her velvety hole around me.

She groaned and gasped as I buggered her. She gripped me, swelling the itch at the tip of my cock. She held me with her bowels, the heat soaking up to my nuts slapping into her taint. The pressure in them brimmed. I came closer and closer to cumming in her.

"Oh, my god," she moaned. "Oh, my fucking god, that's it. Just keep doing that. Just keep fucking me like that, Master! I'm going to cum on your dick! Going to cum so hard on your dick."

The shrill blast of the coach's whistle screeched in my ears as I buried into Bella's bowels. Coach Richards then growled, "We're running laps today. So get out there. I don't want to see any lollygagging."

"No, no, no," Bella gasped. "No lollygagging. Oh, no. I'm going to cum so hard on my Master's big dick!"

The other students were heading towards the doors as I kept slamming my dick into Bella's asshole. She moaned as I did that, her anal sheath squeezing about my dick. I shuddered at the heat of her asshole around my dick, the pressure building and building to explode in me.

"Come on, Hayward," Coach Richards said. "You two have to get jogging."

"Almost there," I groaned, slamming hard into my maid's asshole. "Fuck, I'm almost there."

"Yes!" Bella squealed. Her asshole convulsed around my dick.

Her hot bowels writhed as my cock pumped in and out of her. I groaned as her flesh suckled at me. The pressure in my balls hit that bursting point. I shuddered and slammed into the hilt in my maid's convulsing asshole.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted.

"Oh, Master!" Bella gasped as my cum flooded her asshole.

The coach blew his whistle again as I spurted my jizz over and over into her anal sheath. Her hot flesh writhed around my cock as he yelled at us to get going. I gripped Bella's hips, spurting over and over into her bowels. I felt incredible erupting again and again. Just amazing. It was a rush to flood her bowels with my cum.

I threw back my head, the ecstasy sweeping through me. Her asshole milked my cock as she quivered there, her anal sheath writhing around me. I held her hips, savoring every spurt of my jizz into her bowels. Every last spurt.

"Oh, Master-Husband, yes, yes, yes!" Bella moaned. "I love being your maid! I love it!"

"I love you!" I groaned, spurting my cum into her asshole.

"Let's go! Move it, Hayward and Miles! Get your asses out there running!" bellowed the coach.

"Yes!" I gasped, erupting a final spurt of cum into my Maid-Wife's asshole. I ripped my dick out of her asshole and stood, yanking my underwear and shorts up. "We're going, Coach. We're going."

"Sorry, Coach," Bella moaned. "I had to satiate my Master. He got so hard. It's my job."

"Pork your maid on your own time when it's not running time," growled the coach. "Let's go, Hayward. Drag your maid out there and both of you get running."

"Yes, Coach," I said, feeling so good from cumming. God, I couldn't believe I had even done that. Right there in the middle of class. Just knowing I could do it had driven me to do it.

Bella and I headed out the door and ran laps with the other. Bella jogged beside me like usual, her boobs bouncing so distractingly beside me. They were gorgeous tits that just heaved out of the corner of my eye. My dick began to chub hard as we ran in circles on the track, our running shoes crunching on the crushed, red material.

I had no idea what it was, but we ran on it for the rest of the hour until the coach's whistle blew.

"Hit the showers," he shouted. "Now. Let's go! Come on!"

Bella and I followed the others back through the gym, shoes squeaking, and into the boy's locker room, of course. I was all sweaty. So was she, beads of perspiration running over her breasts and between them. She panted as she reached my locker and put in the combination.

"You remembered just watching me?" I asked.

"It's the same combination as your locker," she said, rolling her eyes. "I know that one, too."