Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I said as I grabbed a fresh towel, white. Then I grabbed a second one, for Bella.

She peeled off my sweaty shirt and threw it in my locker before kneeling and taking off my shoes and socks. She peeled off my gym shorts and underwear, my cock popping out hard. She grabbed it and stroked it, a big smile on her lips.

"Let's go shower, Master," she said and pulled me towards them. The others guys were heading towards them, towels wrapped around their waists. I rolled my shoulders, the only guy who was going naked.

We reached one of the stalls. I threw the towels over the side of the metal divider as she turned on the water. The spray splashed hot on her body. She giggled as she grabbed the soap and lathered it across her hands. She looked so sexy there, her hair getting matted by the spray.

Then she rubbed the soap over her breasts. My cock throbbed in delight at watching my sexy Maid-Wife doing that. She coated her tits in the suds. Her dusky nipples peeked through the material. She smiled at me before she pressed her tits into my chest.

And washed me with them.

I was so not ready for a titty wash. Her soft boobs and hard nipples rubbed across my chest. I groaned at that, my dick throbbing against her stomach as she hugged me. Her hands washed up and down my back as she massaged her breasts into my torso.

"Bella," I groaned as she did that, my cock twitching against her wet stomach.

"Mmm, we have to get you all nice and clean," she purred, her hands sliding down to grab my butt. She gripped my ass. "Just like that. Ooh, yes, yes, making my Master-Husband clean. It's just what a Maid-Wife is supposed to do."

"Like getting fucked in the ass during stretches?" I asked.

"You stretched out my asshole very nicely, Master," she purred, a wicked twinkle in her hazel eyes. "Don't you think so?"

"Yes," I groaned, my dick throbbing against her stomach. I pulsed with the need to just fuck her hard. "Shit, and my cock is so dirty from fucking you in the ass."

"I know, I didn't get a chance to wash you like I wanted. Mean Coach Richards made us go run laps." She smiled at me. "I did like running. It was so nice feeling the ground beneath my feet. To get my heart racing. But now..."

She grabbed my cock in her soapy hand and rubbed against it. She coated me in suds then did something I wasn't expecting her to do. She wrapped her left leg around my waist and pressed my dirty dick into her pussy lips, her wet curls tickling my crown.

"Just let my pussy wash you clean with the soap," she moaned and engulfed my cock with her pussy."

I gasped as she grabbed my neck and jumped, her right leg wrapping around my waist. Her pussy devoured every inch of my dirty cock. I gasped at the feel of her hot snatch washing my soapy dick clean. I shuddered in her, pushing her against the shower stall.

The metal warped and crinkled. I shuddered, staring into Bella's eyes, the shower spraying on the right side of my body, her left. Her hazel eyes brimmed with such passion as she squeezed her cunt down on my cock. she arched an eyebrow at me.

"You naughty maid," I groaned and kissed my wife.

Bella squealed into my lips as I fucked her cunt. I buried into her snatch with hard strokes. I fucked into her with passion. She gasped as I did that. She held me tight as I fucked deep and hard into her snatch. It was an incredible rush to feel her gripping me. She held me tight as I fucked into her pussy hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so good! Fuck me, Master! I love you! Use my pussy to clean your dick! Yes, yes, yes!"

She squeezed her cunt down around me, gripping me with her thighs. I held her ass as I pounded into her snatch. I loved her clinging to me like this. She had strength in her feminine flesh. I loved the feel of it as she gripped me.

Kissed me.

Her lips melted to mine as I fucked into her pussy with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again, loving the way her snatch massaged my dick. She held me with that hot twat of her as I fucked her with hard strokes.

Powerful plunges.

I buried into her again and again. I fucked her with passion. I loved how she gripped me and held me. Her pussy massaged my cock as I thrust to the hilt in her juicy snatch over and over again. My nuts slammed into her as she kissed me with such passion.

She held me with her arms and legs, the shower spraying around us. I loved the way she squeezed me. Held me. She massaged me with that hot snatch. It was an incredible rush to bury into her again and again. I loved every second of plowing into her.

Her hot snatch cleaned my dirty dick. She polished my pole as I plowed into her snatch. I fucked her with power. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I thrust to the hilt in her pussy, loving the way she held me. Squeezed me.

She broke the kiss and gasped, "Master! Oh, Master, I love you!"

"God, I love you, too, Bella," I groaned as I hammered her against the metal divider.

The sheet metal flexed and warped, popping and creaking as I hammered her twat hard. She squeezed her snatch around me. I loved the thrill of burying into her. I savored the heat of her about me. It was an outstanding rush to fuck her like this.

Just a powerful thrill to fuck into her snatch. I savored the heat of her around me. The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my cock. I loved it so much. Her hot snatch gripped me as I buried into her depths, my nuts slapping into her taint.

"I love this," she moaned. "Oh, god, I love this, Master-Husband!" Her twat gripped me. "Yes, yes, yes, just keep hammering me!"

"Always," I groaned, slamming into her snatch. "I want to feel you cumming on my dick. I love that, Bella!"

"Good!" she groaned, her snatch squeezing about my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it. That's perfect."

The pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch. It was an incredible delight to feel her cunt around my dick. She gripped me, the ache building at the tip of my dick. That need to cum was growing.

I squeezed her ass, water running down our bodies. She gripped me with her thighs, her legs flexing as she humped back against me. Her moans sang out over the locker room's bustle. The sounds of the other showers dying off.

"Yes, yes, yes!" squealed Bella. "I'm going to cum on your dick, Master! Oh, my god, yes, yes! Keep drilling into me!"

I plowed to hilt in her cunt. Her hot flesh gripped me. Massaged me. I shuddered, reveling in that pleasure gripping my dick. It was an amazing treat to fuck into her pussy. I groaned, my nuts slapping into her snatch as she squeezed down hard.

She trembled in my arms, her wet breasts rubbing into my chest. She squeezed her eyes shut as I thrust over and over into her pussy. I drilled into her juicy cunt over and over again. She gasped, her entire body bucking.

"Master!" she howled.

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She convulsed, rippling around my dick. She suckled at me with such passion. I loved what she did to me. I groaned, my heart bursting with delight as I fucked into her twat.

"Master, cum in me!" she moaned.

"Yes!" I growled and kissed my maid.

I erupted into her pussy. I spurted over and over into my wife's spasming cunt. Her hot flesh suckled at me. I shuddered, loving every moment of firing my seed into her writhing snatch. She moaned into the kiss, bucking through her pleasure.

Ecstasy screamed through my body and crashed into my mind. I loved it. The intense rapture pulsed through me with my every eruption. I pumped my Maid-Wife's pussy full of cum. She whimpered into my kiss, her arms and legs holding me tight.

I loved this. I savored her pussy milking my dick.

I groaned into the kiss, kneading her wet ass as my jizz sprayed into her twat. I filled her to the brim with my jizz. I flooded her with everything that I had. I shuddered, savoring every moment of this ecstasy.

I fired that last spurt of cum into her pussy. I kissed her with such passion. I felt so amazing. I floated with the bliss of being serviced by her like this. She was an amazing wife. I was so glad to have her as my maid.

"Damn," I breathed when I broke the kiss. "Damn, Bella, you're amazing."

She beamed at me. "I know. I love you, Master!"

I kissed her again, my stomach rumbling. It was time for lunch.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

I quivered in the cafeteria, three trays of food before me. I had gotten my brother a burger, fries, and a soda, same for myself and Bella. They were late, though. They must have started fucking after PE in the locker rooms.

I was so envious that Bella was in all his classes. She was there for him all the time, washing him with her nubile body. I wanted to do that. Maybe tonight, I could. That would be amazing. I bet there were scrumptious baths in the manor where I could do naughty things to him.

The other students were all talking, laughing, and eating their food. I quivered there in my maid's uniform, my little pussy just dripping for a glimpse of my brother. I stared at the doors, students coming and going.

Then he pushed through them with Bella naked on his arm. I thrust my hand in the air, waving at him as I bounced up and down so excitedly. "Master!"

My brother grinned and headed towards us with Bella. I was so thrilled. He stared at the food, so clearly hungry. He sat down on the stool, his hair damp. Bella's was wet, water dripping down her back. They were fucking in the shower. How naughty.

"Fuck, I'm starving," my big brother said as he sat at the table before the middle tray. He grabbed his burger and bit into it. He groaned his delight.

I smiled and grabbed mine. I was hungry, too. I bit into mine. It wasn't bad. Ketchup. Hamburger. Cheese. Onions. I munched on it as Bella also attacked hers. She seemed ravenous, too. It was so wonderful to sit beside my brother. I had never eaten lunch with him before.

This was so different.

I could just float away.

"Ooh, ooh," I said as I remembered what I'd found out today. He had eaten his burger already and was scarfing down his fries. "There are three girls in my glass that would make great maids. Tabitha, Janiqua, and Brenda. They're all virgins. I checked myself."

"You checked yourself?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," I said. "I fingered the pussy of every girl in Mr. Carter's class. Those three had intact hymens. They're prime maid material. The girls who'd lost their cherries were so disappointed. Some claimed they never even had sex, but how can you have a maid that you didn't pop her cherry?"

"Mom didn't have a cherry," I said. "My next maid won't have one, either."

"Well..." I squirmed there. "I just think they should. Bella had a cherry, right."

"But she didn't need to have one," I said. "If she broke it doing sports or something." I shrugged. "She would have still been a virgin. And I love her. She's my best friend."

I wasn't about to argue with my master. That would just be stupid. It wasn't my job to argue with him. I was here to serve him. "But just think about them. I think they would make great subordinate maids or junior maids or whatever we call those who aren't your Big Five."

"I'll think about it," said my big brother. He leaned back in his chair and suckled down some of his soda through the straw. "Damn, that was good."

I thrust my hand out and rubbed at his dick through his jeans. I found a hard-on. My big brother needed relief I quivered in delight as I squeezed him. He glanced at me as I arched an eyebrow at him, my pussy on fire.

"Do you... need some dessert, Master?" I cooed. "Maybe some little sister pie. It's hot and juicy and just so fresh and ready for you, Master Big Brother."

"Mmm, I bet he does need some little sister pie," cooed Bella. "But what about your dessert, Kylie. Don't you want a yummy creampie?"

My eyes widened. "You have..." I arched an eyebrow at her. "In your pussy."

"I had to clean his cock after PE," purred Bella. The Maid-Wife winked at me. "How else do you suggest I do it if not with my pussy."

I grabbed the trays and said, "I'll be right back!"

I hurried to the nearest trash, dumping off the scraps and setting the green trays on top. I rushed back to find my big brother standing up and Bella undoing his jeans. I slipped by him, sat on the table, and laid back. I spread my legs wide, my pussy dripping with my excitement.

I licked my lips, so eager for this I wanted to cum so hard.

My body squirmed in my maid's uniform, my pussy on fire. Juices soaked my bush as Bella mounted me. She crawled over me and threw her naked thigh over my head. I stared up at her brown bush dripping with my brother's cum.

She planted her sloppy bush on my face. His jizz and her cream soaked her curls and smeared over my lips and cheeks. I Loved that. I licked at her. I lapped with such hunger at her twat, loving the way she squirmed on me as I gathered the mix of her sweet juices and his salty seed.

What a wonderful dessert.

"Damn," my brother said as he pressed his cock through my bush to find the folds of my pussy. "That is so hot to watch."

"It's even hotter to enjoy," Bella moaned as I licked at her pussy. I thrust my tongue into her snatch to scoop out his cum. "Kylie, yes!"

Master rammed his cock into my pussy.

I squealed into Bella's sloppy cunt as that big, thick dick plunged to the hilt in my pussy. I loved the feel of his thick shaft stretching me out. I quivered there as I tongued out the cum from her snatch. My big brother's salty seed melted through my mouth mixed with her sweetness.

My Master drew back his cock. I squeezed my cunt down on him, savoring the friction. The pleasure rippled through me as he thrust back into my snatch. He buried deep and hard into my cunt. It was an amazing delight to have my brother fucking me.

"Oh, Master," groaned Bella. "Your little sister is eating all your cum out of my snatch."

"Of course she is," he growled. "She's such a good maid."

I squealed in delight, "I love you, Master Big Brother!"

"Love you, Kylie," he grunted, slamming into my cunt.

He stirred up my pussy as I licked and lapped at Bella. I loved this so much. My tongue gathered up the spunk from Bella's snatch. She groaned on me, her butt-cheeks clenching before my eyes. She shuddered as she rode my mouth, rubbing her ticklish bush on lips and cheeks.

My brother groaned as he fucked me. His thick shaft buried to the hilt in me again and again. He fucked into me deep. Hard. He buried into me with such force. I loved what he did to me. How he reamed me out with that massive cock.

I squeezed down on him as he fucked into me with that big dick. He stirred up my pussy. I shuddered, my twat melting around him as he fucked me with that large cock. I loved this so much as I plunged into him again and again. He buried deep and hard into my twat. I loved every second of that big dick fucking me.

I trembled, humping against him as I licked at Bella's cunt. I thrust my tongue into her twat, searching for his cum. I looked around for every drop of his jizz I could find. I had to clean Bella's pussy while making our Master cum so hard. I wanted him to flood me with his seed.

I craved my big brother's spunk.

My pussy clenched down on him as my tongue swirled around in Bella's pussy.

I found more of his cum and scooped it out of her sweet depths. I plunged back into her depths, searching for more and she moaned on me, shuddering. My big brother's big dick plunged to the hilt in my snatch over and over again.

"Shit," he groaned.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to drown you, Kylie!" whimpered Bella.

"Good," I groaned, thrusting my tongue into her depths, swirling around looking for more of his cum.

I didn't find it.

I shuddered and licked at her folds now. I lapped at her pussy as my big brother's cock fucked so hard into me. The sounds of the cafeteria echoed around us as I feasted on Bella's snatch. I lapped at her as my Master's dick churned me up.

My orgasm swelled in me. I whimpered and licked at Bella's clit. She gasped and shuddered on me as I stroked her bud. My twat clenched on my big brother's cock. His incestuous shaft buried deep and hard into my snatch.

"Fuck, Kylie," he groaned, pounding me so hard.

"Mmm, that's so good," Bella cooed, my tongue sliding around her clit.

Master rammed his cock into my hot pussy as I licked at Bella's clit. Her sweet pussy cream soaked my tongue as my body trembled. I squeezed my naughty cunt onto my big brother's dick as he drew back. The pleasure swelled through me. I squealed out in delight.

And climaxed.

My naughty pussy writhed around Master's cock. My big brother groaned as he buried back into my snatch. Waves of incestuous delight surged through me and drowned my mind. I groaned, sucking hard on Bella's clit.

"Kylie!" she squealed. My fellow maid's back arched and asscheeks clenched. "Yes! Master-Husband, your little sister is wondrous!"

Sweet pussy cream gushed out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. I closed my eyes, drinking her flood as my brother fucked my writhing cunt. He sent more waves of ecstasy sweeping through my body as I suckled on him.

"She is wondrous," growled Master. He plowed to the hilt in me. "Shit!"

His cum fired into my pussy. That wonderful dick erupted over and over into my pussy. I squealed out for the entire cafeteria to hear. I drank Bella's sweet juices as my big brother's seed flooded my pussy. He pumped spurt after spurt of his spunk into me.

I loved it.

I savored that jizz splashing against my cervix. My entire body bucked. The pleasure rushed through me. It was an incredible delight to feel. To experience. I loved this delight. It was outstanding. I groaned, my cunt writhing around his dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," he roared. My Master erupted over and over into my snatch. "Kylie!"

"Oh, she's such a darling maid-slut!" Bella gasped as she squirmed on me, grinding her pussy against my lips and mouth. "Oh, she's just amazing."

It was amazing.

I was cute and adorable and awesome.

I licked at her snatch. I lapped at her with such hunger. My tongue fluttered up and down her folds. I groaned, savoring every moment of devouring her. She squirmed on me, smearing her hot flesh on my mouth as my pussy writhed.

I milked my big brother's cock. I wrung him dry. I loved every second of this. Every last spurt of his cunt into my pussy. I felt so energized by him. My pink garter on my thigh tingled as I squirmed there. I trembled, my maid's uniform rustling.

"Fuck," groaned my big brother. "Damn, Kylie, you're the best little sister in the world!"

I beamed as his cum spurted a last time in me. I licked at Bella's pussy, my cunt soaked in my Master Big Brother's seed. What a happy day. Just such a wonderful moment. I was so thrilled by this. Just so happy to have this ecstasy afflict me.

I quivered there, just so thrilled by this moment. I was so happy to be his. My body buzzed with the delight of being his Virgin-Maid. It was such a heady honor. My pussy rippled around his cock a few more times as he panted.

"Damn, you are amazing, Kylie," he said.

I had the best big brother in the world. I would help him keep the Imprisoned in their place. It was of such vital importance.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

After lunch, my mind thought about what Kylie said. Tabitha, Janiqua, and Brenda as potential maids because they were virgins. Which reminded me of what Bella said about Veronica being "wife" material.

"Do you think a good wife is necessary to be a maid?" I asked Bella as we headed to our history class with my favorite teacher, Ms. Docea.

"Well, of course," said Bella. "That's what you should want in a maid. Someone who loves you, wants to take care of you, support you."

"Not just be a virgin?"

"What does being a virgin have to do with being a wife?" Bella asked. "I mean, we're best friends and all, but most people don't marry the guy they grew up with. Not many women marry their first. I did, but we loved each other."