Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting," I said. And I wondered what my mother thought a good maid would be. A MILF?

"So Veronica is good wife material. Any others?"

"Um, Gloria," said Bella. "And Carla. She might be a cheerleader, but I think she'll settle down a bit once she's a tad older. Felicity and Alice also seem great."

"Got you," I said as we headed into Ms. Docea's class. I glanced at the teacher at the whiteboard writing about Ancient Greece in black dry-erase marker. She was a gorgeous woman with red hair and big boobs that filled out her blouse nicely. She was in her early thirties, and just gorgeous. "Open the case, Bella."

"Yes, Master." Bella set the cedar case on the desk and opened it slowly. Every girl in the classroom along with Ms. Docea snapped her head around. They all quivered as they felt the hypnotic pull of the two garters in them.

I grabbed the light-blue one. The hue of a summer sky. I held the lacy band in my hand as Bella closed the chest. The fragrant scent of cedar filled my nose, that aromatic warmth. I moved through the class, all the girls looking eager.

"Ms. Docea," I said, offering it to her. "I would love if you became my Teacher-Maid."

"Yes," she gasped and her hands instantly attacked the buttons of her blouse.

A big grin grew on my lips.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

Cali and I moved through the house towards the front door. I was surprised that someone had dropped by. I glanced at Cali. She had an inquisitive look on her flawless face, her red lips pursed tight. She had no idea who this was.

The bell rang again as we entered the foyer. I smoothed my skirt and patted my blonde hair. I smiled as I opened the door and said, "Good..."

"Maria!" my sister squealed with energetic delight and threw her arms around me in a hug. "It's so good to see you!"

To be continued...