Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a wonderful prospect.

I wanted all that cum to spurt into my snatch. To just hose me down with all that cum. It would be an amazing moment. I couldn't wait for him to just spurt and spurt into me. I would have such an amazing burst of pleasure.

Just cum so hard.

I was ready for it. So eager for that moment to happen. I squeezed my cunt around his dick, riding him hard and fast. I slammed my cunt down his cock, my orgasm building as I passed his cum back and forth with Bella.

She broke the kiss and gasped, "Make my Master-Husband cum!"

"I will!" I gasped. "Oh, Master Hayward, I want your cum spurting into my pussy. Into my womb! I want your seed in me. Honor me, Master! Honor me!"

"Oh, I'll honor you!" growled Master as my pussy slammed down his dick. "Fuck, yes!"

His words swelled my orgasm. The pressure built in me. I lifted up him, so ready to feel all his cum spurting into me. He would flood me with all that jizz. Just spurt all that wonderful spunk into my cunt. I was ready for it.

Eager for it.

I worked my cunt up and down his dick, gripping him. Bella quivered before me, her round breasts so cute. She was a gorgeous thing with curly, brown hair and haze eyes. She bit her lower lip, her body squirming with anticipation. She wanted me to make our Master cum.

So did I. I slammed my cunt down Master's dick. I took him to the hilt in me. He grunted as I gasped. My back arched as the pressure in me burst. My orgasm exploded inside of me. My twat spasmed around his cock.

"Master Hayward!" I cried out, my big tits heaving.

The students erupted into cheers as I climaxed on my Master's huge cock.

My pussy rippled around his dick. I spasmed about his cock, the pleasure surging through me. That wonderful heat washed through me. It was magnificent to enjoy. I loved every second of it. I savored every hot moment of his cum spurting into my snatch.

"Goddamn, Ms. Docea!" he groaned. "Yes! Love you!"

"I love you!" I moaned as he basted my womb with his jizz.

Master Hayward hosed me down with all that wonderful spunk. It was a magnificent treat to have all his jizz spurting into me. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of his jizz flooding me. My cunt writhed around him.

It was a perfect moment. It was something wonderful. Beautiful. I loved it so much. I was so glad that we had this moment. A big smile spread on my lips as I quivered with joy. More and more of his cum pumped into my womb.

He filled me up with his seed. I tossed my head, my fiery locks flying around my face. I groaned as he grunted. He pumped the last of his cum into my pussy. My snatch nursed at him, making sure I had every drop of his cum in his balls.

"Master-Husband, honey, may I lick your naughty maid clean," Bella purred. "It's my wifely and maidly duties."

"Fuck, yes," groaned Lance, his cock throbbing in me. "Sit on a desk, Ms. Docea. Bella's going to lick you clean."

"See, girls," I purred, my body buzzing with delight, "sharing your guy comes with so many fun delights. I can't wait for Bella to lick our Master's cum out of my pussy."

The girls nodding. They were learning, but none of them were ready to be his maid. Not yet. They needed way more education. Years of study. They had to dedicate themselves to a noble path of research. One day, maybe.

I slid my cunt up his cock. I shuddered at the feel of his big dick caressing me one last time. Then I was off him. I shuddered as his hot jizz ran out of my pussy. It trickled hot down my thighs. A big smile spread on my lips as I clenched my twat shut.

I turned and sat on a desk. I savored the cool, waxed surface beneath my hot ass. I spread my legs apart. Cum leaked out and ran down my taint as Bella bent over. The brunette maid went right for my cunt. Not an ounce of hesitation.

She was an amazing Maid-Wife.

"Bella!" I gasped as she nuzzled into my cunt. She licked up the cum that leaked out of my pussy. Our man's salty cum. "Yes!"

Her tongue slid through my petals. She licked and lapped at me with such hunger. She knew just what she was doing to me. I loved it. My back arched as I humped against her face. My thighs squeezed about her as I leaned back on the desk, planting my left hand on the edge. My right slid through her curly, brown hair.

Master Hayward moved behind her. The tall, serious young man pulled off his t-shirt. He was no muscle-bound hunk. A tall and quiet young man of nineteen. He had something about him, though. In his eyes. Almost a golden gleam of dominance. A strength. A certainty.

I would follow this man into hell.

He pressed his dick, soaked with my pussy juices, into the crack of Bella's ass. He slid it down. The girl moaned her eagerness into my pussy as he must have found her asshole. He pushed right against her, a big grin on his face.

I winked at him as he thrust against her asshole. She groaned into my pussy as he pushed on her backdoor. She squirmed there, her face rubbing into my snatch as his cock sank into her bowels. He buggered her, a big grin on his face.

"Master Hayward," I purred. "Enjoy your wife's tight asshole."

"Oh, I plan to, Ms. Docea," he said and winked at me.

I quivered with delight, wanting him to be taken care of. I was glad that Bella's asshole was doing it. Her tongue fluttered up and down my slit. She gathered up his spunk leaking out of me as he gripped her hips and bottomed out in her asshole.

She thrust her tongue into my cunt. I gasped as she swirled it around in my snatch, mixing my cunt cream with his jizz. She scooped the fluids out of me. I groaned as her tongue stroked along the top of my pussy sheath. It was a delight to have her feasting on me.

"Damn," groaned Master Hayward as he pumped away at her bowels. He reveled in this new hedonistic world his power had given him.

It was in him. I could sense it. This golden light shone invisibly from him. It bathed us all, though. Changed us all. How fascinating. I closed my eyes and could almost feel it washing over me. Seizing me. Dominating my soul.

He was an amazing man.

Bella licked at my pussy with more and more hunger as he fucked her asshole. I opened my eyes to watch him bugger her. He drove his cock to the hilt in her bowels again and again. Her tight rump jiggled from the impact. She gasped and shuddered, her tongue cleaning me out.

She plunged into my twat again and again to find the cum that he had unleashed in me. I loved the way that he buried into me like that. He plunged deep and hard into her asshole. His face twisted with pleasure. Master enjoyed buggering Bella.

Good.

"Mmm, fuck her tight asshole, Master Hayward," I cooed, gripping a fistful of her hair. I loved the feel of her tresses between my fingers. "Just keep buggering her hard."

"Plan to," he groaned as he fucked her hard and fast. "Oh, I plan to. Damn, she's got herself a tight asshole. Just perfect for fucking."

"Thank you, Master," she moaned, her delight obvious. She was savoring this. Enjoying herself immensely. "Oh, thank you, Master-Husband! Ooh, your big dick feels amazing in my asshole!"

"That's right, girls. Anal with the right man is exquisite," I groaned, my big boobs jiggling. "If you're relaxed and he's lubed, you can have a fantastic time. I have had orgasms just as intense as being fucked in the cunt."

"Wow," girls whispered as they kept watching. It was the naughtiest history lesson I had ever taught. It was good for the younger generation to know that our ancestors were just as kinky.

Women were getting fucked in the ass in Pompeii. They sucked cock, licked jizz out of pussies, and even were stuffed with so many dicks they became airtight. Bondage. Spanking. Dildos. One of the oldest tools of mankind--or womankind--the dildo.

Stone dildos were found in caves from the Ice Age. Thirteen, fourteen, or even fifty thousand years old. Sex was nothing new. Kinky sex was explored by our ancestors. So I was more than happy to educate these boys and girls in sexual techniques.

"Oh, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, that's so good, Bella. You're doing such a good job of licking all that cream out of me. Just an amazing job. I love it!"

The girl smiled at me and winked as she licked at me. It was an amazing delight to have her lapping at me with such hunger. She thrust her tongue into my pussy, swirling around as she quested for more of his cum.

I must be running dry by now. But cum was a renewable resource. Master Hayward had more brewing in his nuts.

I quivered in delight as my orgasm built. This sweet girl was driving me wild. I shuddered. I hadn't had a girl go down on me in a decade. Not since I was twenty or twenty-one. Back in college. Getting wild. I trembled as that hot tongue flicked up to my clit.

Sparks burst from the tip. I gasped, my back arching. I groaned, loving the way she bathed my bud with her tongue. She drove me wild. I gasped out my delight as I hurtled towards my orgasm. I would have a big climax.

"Oh, Bella, you'll drown in my pussy cream!" I moaned.

"Yes!" Master Hayward growled, burying his dick into her pussy. "Cum on her face, Ms. Docea!"

"Yes, Master!"

"Yummy!" Bella moaned and suckled hard on my clit.

I gasped as she did that. My entire body bucked. The pleasure swelled in me. She nibbled on my bud with her soft lips. Master slammed his cock into her asshole. She squealed around my pearl. Her body trembled with her orgasm.

Joy crossed Master's face as he drew back his cock. She suckled at him with her asshole. I gasped, my orgasm bursting inside of me, too. I bucked as my pussy cream gushed out of my snatch and bathed Bella's face.

I drowned her in my pussy. I loved this wondrous moment. I bucked as I gushed all over her mouth. She drank down my cream. She licked it up as I quivered through all this pleasure. It was an amazing moment.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, that's amazing," I gasped. "Fuck, I love that. I love that so much! You're amazing! Bella!"

"Fuck, yes, she is!" growled Master. "I love her! Love my Maid-Wife!"

He buried into her and threw back his head, grunting.

As I drowned Bella with the pussy cream gushing out of my spasming cunt, he flooded her bowels with his cum. He unloaded in her. The desk creaked beneath me as I trembled through my rapture. My big boobs bounced and heaved.

They smacked together. I loved the way they rippled from the impact. He grunted as he pumped her asshole full of his cum. Bella moaned, rubbing her face back and forth into my shaved cunt. It was so hot to cum with my Master and his maid.

"Oh, yes, yes," I gasped, my body quivering. My orgasm swelled in bliss in me. I felt so full of euphoria. I had as much ecstasy as I could handle. It bled out of me. "Oh, that was incredible."

"Fuck, yes, it was," groaned Master Hayward. "Damn, Bella, that ass."

He pulled his cock out of her. My eyes locked on my master's dick. I licked my lips. "Girls," I purred, "after your man has fucked your or another girl in the ass, then it's time for you to clean him up. That's right, I'm talking ass to mouth."

The guys groaned in delight. The girls' jaws dropped.

"Now, now," I said, sliding off the desk and moving around the panting Bella. "It's something that he'll really enjoy. And you do have to clean off his dick. I mean, that's a dirty place. So just drop to your knees, open your mouth wide, and do this."

I dropped to my knees, opened my mouth wide, and swallowed my Master's sour-flavored cock.

I reveled in how good he tasted. I loved the flavor of Bella's ass on his dick. That dirty musk suffused my taste buds. The girls were watching with such wide eyes now. Bella hummed as she sank onto the desk behind me, making sure I pleased her husband.

I put my all into buffing his dick clean of her asshole. I nursed hard on him as my tongue swirled around his shaft. He groaned, his hand sliding through my fiery hair. He gripped a handful of my tresses the way a man should. He took charge of me.

It was amazing. Passionate. I was in heaven right now.

"Damn, Ms. Docea," growled Master Hayward. "You're being an amazing example for all the girls in here."

"Yes, she is," Bella cooed. Her foot stroked up and down my back. She giggled. "Mmm, polish my husband's dick clean like a good maid."

I was the best maid. I suckled hard, staring up at my Master. He was my student and my owner. I was so proud to be his. I quivered here, my pussy burning with juices dripping down my thighs. I wiggled my hips back and forth, loving this moment so much.

I swirled my tongue around his dirty dick. I polished off that wonderful flavor of Bella's bowels as her toes slid up and down my spine. Shivers ran through me at her naughty contact. She was such a delightful maid. Just so wonderful.

I blew him with hunger. I worked my mouth up and down his cock with such passion. I wanted him to spurt. To flood my mouth with his seed. I craved it so much. It would be a joy to savor all his creamy seed pouring down my throat.

"Fuck, Ms. Docea," he groaned.

"Mmm, pleasure my Master Husband," cooed Bella, her toe sliding up me.

I shuddered and nursed hard.

I buffed off the sour flavor of her asshole. I loved his dick with everything that I had. I was so thrilled to pleasure him like this. So hungry to make him cum. It would be a spectacular moment when his cum pumped into my mouth.

"Damn," he groaned. "Damn, that's good. Yes, yes, just keep sucking like that, Ms. Docea. You're going to get a mouthful."

"Yes, she is," cooed Bella.

The girls quivered as I suckled on his cock. The sour flavor of her asshole faded, replaced by the salty preview of his precum. My tongue swirled around the crown of his dick. He groaned, his hand gripping my hair.

I knew he was close. That excited me so much. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. I wanted his cum to spurt out of him. I craved to have all that jizz pump into my mouth. It would be magnificent to have that jizz spurting over and over into my mouth.

I knew he was close.

"Yes!" he groaned and exploded in my mouth.

Spurt after spurt of his wonderful cum flooded out of his dick. I groaned at drinking his salty spunk straight from the spigot. I closed my eyes, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of his seed. His dick pulsed between my lips as he erupted again and again.

"Shit, shit, shit!" he grunted. "Oh, damn, Ms. Docea!"

"Swallow that cum, maid," purred his wife, her toe sliding up and down my back. "Just like that!"

It was such a wondrous moment. My pussy burned with my passion. I nursed on him with hunger. I suckled on him with all the passion that I had. My cheeks hollowed as I suckled with such passion on him. He groaned as he emptied his spunk into my mouth.

I swallowed every drop of his jizz. I felt so good. Just so amazing right now I was his Teacher-Maid. I would understand this power of his. This golden domination radiated from him. My body quivered, my big boobs swaying as he dumped the last of his jizz into my mouth.

"Yes," he groaned. "Damn, Ms. Docea!"

The class erupted in applause. I shuddered and slid my mouth off his cock. I rose, wiping at the drool spilling down my chin. I glanced at the clock. Almost the entire hour was used up with this lesson. I smiled, so glad to teach it.

"There will be no homework tonight," I said. "But if you're interested, you should look into the history of sex and find out just kinky things were. We'll finish our discussion on Ancient Greece tomorrow. Unless I have to service my Master, of course."

The girls giggled and the guys elbowed each other.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," I said.

Master Hayward dressed while Bella gathered his belongings. He winked at me, sending a shiver through me, then with Bella on his arm, he vanished out of my classroom. I shuddered. I gathered my discarded clothes and shoved them into my purse before heading to the teacher's lounge.

I had my break period.

I strode naked through the halls, passing the students. I didn't care who saw me. No one really thought it was strange. That power from Master Hayward also radiated out of the garter. But it felt slightly different. Airy, maybe? The color of my garter seemed to have... modified it.

Interesting.

I reached the teacher's lounge and dropped my purse on the coffee table. I sank onto the couch. A moment later, Mrs. Johnson entered. She gasped at the sight of my naked form, her eyes flicking to my garter.

"You're one of Lance's maids?" she gasped. "Oh, I'm so envious. It must be incredible being one of his maids. Bella looked so happy serving him."

I studied the woman. She had black hair that fell around her face. A woman who enjoyed educating. Who loved knowledge. Now here was a good candidate to be a maid. "You would like to be one of his?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "What woman wouldn't?"

I smiled. "True."

"I just can't believe what's..." the words trailed off. Mrs. White had entered the room and stopped. The Black woman who ran the history department blinked at the sight of me. Her eyes widened as she flicked me up and down, her cell phone held to her ear. She lowered it. "Lynette, you're a maid."

"I know," said Mrs. Johnson. "It's so unfair. I wished Lance had chosen me."

I studied Mrs. White. Another woman who would make a fantastic maid. Smart women both. I nodded as I reveled in just how wonderful it was to serve him. I leaned back in the chair, closed my eyes, and pondered things.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

"Master Hayward," Ms. Docea said when she hurried out of the school with her purse slung over her shoulder, naked and eager. Her light-blue garter glowed in the afternoon sunlight.

"Ms. Docea," I said, Bella clinging to me. I liked the feel of her there.

"Master Big Brother!" squealed Kylie. My little sister burst out of the school, skipping in her adorable maid's uniform. She had such glee in her eyes, her black pigtails streaming behind her. "Master Big Brother! Ooh, ooh, I found another virgin. Ashley! She would make such a yummy maid."

"A virgin?" asked Ms. Docea. "Someone inexperienced."

"Not sure she's good wife material," Bella said.

"She's perfect," Kylie insisted.

It seemed they each had their own ideas about the other maids that could serve me. I knew there would be lesser maids. There were plenty of rooms for them back in the manor. But, for now, I wasn't interested in recruiting more. I still had one more to go. I held the cedar box with the red garter in it.

"Well," I said, "let's get going. Ms. Docea, I want you to drive home, gather whatever personal effects you want to bring with you, then come out to my manor. Make sure you arrive before the sun sets."

"Yes, Master," she breathed and scurried off.

I escorted my sister and wife to the car. Bella took shotgun despite Kylie calling it first. "I'm his Maid-Wife," she said. "It's my job to watch out for him. I can't do that in the back seat. Sorry."

Pouting, Kylie slipped into the back.

I drove to Bella's house so she could gather any personal items she wanted. Kylie waited in the car as we headed up to the front door. Bella looked around quite a bit. I could almost imagine her raising her wrist to her lips and speaking into a cuff mic while listening to radio chatter with an earpiece. Secret Service Maid or something.

Mrs. Miles was all smiles and was so thrilled when she saw Bella. "I knew you two would be good together," she said, hugging me. "Oh, I hope you two will be happier than..."

I nodded. Her divorce had been messy. Ever since, it was a topic I tiptoed around. "I am happy with your daughter. We just need to collect some of her stuff. She's moving in with me."

"Of course she is," Mrs. Miles breathed, beaming.

Bella and I headed upstairs to her room.

She packed up some books and wanted to bring her computer. She liked to play video games, part of the PC Master Race. I was a console peasant. She packed a snow globe her father had given her.