Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 07

Story Info
A busty teacher is claimed as her student's next maid!
7.7k words
4.7
52.8k
79

Part 7 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owning a Busty Teacher Maid

Maria Hayward

I was so glad that my sister, Nancy, had come to a visit. She was a few years younger than me. A wilder girl with strawberry-blonde hair that fell around her face. She dressed to show off her round breasts, her pants were so tight. She had a fire in her that had always burned too bright.

"Oh, it's so good to see you, too, Maria," Nancy said as she broke the hug. She looked me up and down me. "My, my, that uniform really suits you. A maid... I think that's just perfect for you. You always were better at the domestic stuff than me."

I smiled but didn't bring up her messy divorce. She had not been a faithful woman. Her daughters had different fathers. "It's perfect. I love being my son's Mommy-Maid. It just feels so right to wear his silver garter."

"Yep," said Nancy. She looked around. "Wow, this place sure is... gloomy. It really needs to be redecorated. Your brother-in-law also had some... weird taste in art."

"Well..." I glanced at Cali, arching my eyebrow in question.

The purple-eyed maid studied my sister then said, "You've done enough cleaning for the day. Take her to your quarters and socialize. I can finish up with any tough spots that remain."

"Thanks," I said and took my sister's hand. "This way."

She looked around as I led her to the grand staircase that led up to the third floor where the living quarters were. She glanced at a picture of a black, misshapen dog chasing a young, naked woman through a creepy woods on the wall by the stairs.

"Very weird art," she said. "It's so Lovecraftian."

"Oh, who?" I asked. "Is he a painter?"

"A writer, H.P Lovecraft," she said, rolling her eyes. She liked to pretend to be so sophisticated. "I hope you have an estate sale. Some of this stuff must be worth something. And you can replace it with something better."

"No, no," I said as we headed up the stairs. "They're Hayward heirlooms. They can't be gotten rid of. All of this artwork is my son's legacy. He must... safeguard it."

"Riiiight," said Nancy, looking around.

Wanting to change the subject, I asked, "How are my nieces doing?"

"Oh, Deborah and Izzy are doing great," said Nancy. "I should have brought them, but they had school. I didn't see the need to disrupt that for a visit. But next time... I mean..." She shuddered as we reached the third floor. "This place is amazing but it's also creepy. I mean, why does your late husband's family collect such... disturbing art."

She glanced at a man with a long and crooked nose with a deranged smile that showed off his broken teeth. He held a bloody knife up in the air, the crimson spilling down his hands. She shuddered and walked a tad faster.

"It's a long story," I said. "Sort of a family tradition."

"Weird tradition."

I nodded as we passed the Gizzamuluke's painting. I could feel that malformed cat staring at us, his green eyes almost tracking us. I didn't show any fear as I marched by. It was still the day. They didn't even have a chance of coming out during the day.

I reached the door at the end of the hall and pushed it open onto the family's living area. It opened onto a little waiting room. An antechamber. Through there was a very modern-looking living room with a connected kitchen. Big screen TV, couches, and recliners.

"Thank god," groaned my sister. "I thought you lived in the same sort of Gothic horror as out there. This is much better."

I smiled. "Yes. A little refugee." I headed to the kitchen. "Tea?"

"Sure," she said. "Man, I really do love your uniform. It's so neat that you're your son's maid."

Another roil of joy bubbled up through me. "I truly love it," I said, grabbing the electric kettle. "I'm so happy. For the first time since my husband passed, I'm happy."

"I can tell," Nancy said. "Your five years of moping is over."

It was. I had my son to take care of. I was so happy.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Ms. Docea stared at the light-blue garter in my hand and beamed. She looked so happy that I had chosen her to be my next maid. Her green eyes sparkled. Her red hair fell in fiery curls around her lovely face. She was such a hot teacher. I needed to have her as one of my maids.

She unbuttoned her blouse. Right here before her class, she worked the buttons through their eyelets. She trembled, her black bra peeking out before she revealed it. I groaned at the sight of her big boobs held in her bra.

"Oh, she's so gorgeous, Master," my Maid-Wife purred. Bella stood at my side. She was so supportive and loving. "Great choice! I approve!"

"I'm glad," I said, my free hand squeezing her naked ass. She wore only her yellow garter. Until she had her maid's uniform and was "properly" dressed, she wouldn't wear anything.

Ms. Docea seemed the same as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Everyone was watching, especially the other boys. Her big breasts spilled out of the cups. They were so heavy and lovely. As big as Mom's or Cali's. The teacher dropped her bra, discarding it like it meant nothing to her. I reached out and pinched a hard, pink nipple.

"Master," she groaned as I twisted her nub.

My Teacher-Maid was such a delicious woman. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop. Beneath, she wore bikini-cut, black panties. I smiled, so eager to see that fiery bush and the pussy it held. I released her nipple as she hooked the waistband of her panties.

"Ready for the big reveal, Master," cooed Bella.

"So ready," I said, winking at Ms. Docea.

"Then ta-da!" the teacher declared as she shoved off her panties. The cloth rolled off her hips and down her thighs revealing...

A shaved pussy. I was surprised to see her bare cuntlips gleaming with her juices. She bent over, working the panties down. Her big boobs swayed back and forth as she pushed the panties down her body. Her tits smacked together, her flesh rippling from the impacts. She stepped out of her panties and stared at me with her green eyes. They burned.

She raised her left, standing on one foot. I dropped to my knees and slid the light-blue garter over her foot. She had dainty toes, the nails covered in a clear gloss. I pushed the garter over her calves to her knees. I touched her sleek thighs as I brought the garter to its final resting place.

"Master Hayward," she moaned in delight, her back arching. "Oh, I am so ready to serve you. To be your expert. To study. To learn. To educate you on the mysteries of the world."

"Yes, you are," Bella said as I rose to my feet. She grabbed at my hardon through my jeans. "And he needs to have his cock pleasured. A titty fuck! You need to give him a titty fuck, Ms. Docea!"

A collective groan ran from all the other boys in the room. They all wished Ms. Docea was their Teacher-Maid. But she was mine.

"That's such an excellent idea, Miss Bella," said Ms. Docea. "Master, would you like me to wrap my big tits around your cock and work up and down your shaft until you cum."

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. What young man wouldn't want to have his sexy college professor do that to him?

"Then let's just get your jeans open, honey," Bella purred. My Maid-Wife had such a naughty gleam. "Ms. Docea, you must take care of my Master-Husband. I won't tolerate anything less than your full effort."

"Of course, Miss Bella," Ms. Docea purred as Bella unsnapped my jeans and ripped open my fly. "I see why you married her, Master Hayward."

"She's amazing," I said and kissed my Maid-Wife.

Bella's lips melted to mine as she pulled out my cock. Her warm hand held me. She stroked up and down me, sending pleasure racing through my body. I was so glad that my best friend was now my wife. It made things so much more wonderful.

She broke the kiss and winked at me. I grinned at her and sank onto the chair. My big dick thrust out before me. The girls were watching. Ms. Docea glanced at a few of them then sank to her knees. She gripped her tits.

"Girls," she said. "You need a nice pair of tits for this," she said. "Don't even think of giving a good titty fuck if you have anything less than a C. And you girls with C's better hope your guy isn't as hung as Master Hayward."

Girls were nodding. Even taking notes.

"You need a big pair of tits for a guy with a big dick," she purred as she wrapped her tits around my cock. "Master Hayward has a big one."

Bella nodded like she was an expert on them even though I had deflowered her this morning when I made her a maid before the school. Had she been staring at porn or something? She smiled at me as I savored Ms. Docea's breasts around my cock.

"Once you have your tits wrapped around his dick, it's really quite easy," purred the Teacher-Maid. Her hard nipples rubbed at my stomach through my t-shirt. "You just slide up and down. It's like a handjob but with boobs. You keep doing that until he cums. It'll be messy. All over your face. So be ready for that. Never be afraid of a facial, girls. It'll turn your guy on, and it'll make you feel so slutty. Nothing wrong with being slutty with your boyfriend or husband or Master."

She stared up at me as she slid her big boobs up my cock. I groaned in delight at the feel of her silky tits massaging my dick. She smiled at me as she saw the pleasure. I shifted in my chair as those warm, soft tits engulfed the head of my rod. She slid back down them, my tip re-emerging.

"Damn," I groaned. "That's perfect, Ms. Docea."

"I'm glad you approve of my technique, Master Hayward," she purred. "Now, girls, don't be afraid to squeeze tighter to increase the friction."

She squeezed tighter. I groaned as she engulfed the crown of my dick. Pleasure spilled down my shaft and washed through my body. My toes curled in my shoes. I loved this pleasure. I savored it. Having her fuck my cock with her tits was outstanding.

Ms. Docea's red hair swayed about her face as she worked her soft tits up and down my cock. Every time her big boobs swallowed the crown of my cock, more pleasure rippled through me. It was an outstanding delight. I loved it so much.

"Now, girls," purred Ms. Docea as she gave me such an amazing titty fuck, "when the precum is flowing, you can lick the crown of his cock."

"Really?" Bella asked, moving closer and staring down at the sight. "That's amazing."

"Mmm, when his crown pops out of your tits, just leaned down and..." My crown popped out of her tits. She licked it with her tongue, stroking right across my slit. I shuddered with pleasure. "Lick it."

"Fuck," I breathed as she kept working her tits up and down my dick.

"As you can see," she cooed, "it has a wonderful effect on your man."

"Wow," a girl whimpered as Ms. Docea licked my cock again. "That's so amazing. I had no idea."

Bella nodded in agreement as she watched. The sweet musk of her pussy filled my nose. I breathed in her passion as Ms. Docea massaged my cock with her big boobs. She worked her tits up and down my dick, squeezing her breasts about them.

I loved it. I savored as she licked the crown of my dick again and again. Every time my cock emerged from between her tits, she lapped at me. Her tongue stroked across my slit, gathering up my precum. The pleasure shot down to my balls each time she did that.

The pressure grew in them. I grabbed Bella's rump. I kneaded my Maid-Wife's ass as she quivered beside me. A bead of her pussy cream ran down her thighs. Her hands kneaded her tits. They were C-cups, just not big enough for a cock like mine.

"Mmm, the precum that your man leaks as you fuck his cock with your tits is such a treat, girls," cooed Ms. Docea. "I truly love it."

She licked me again. My cock twitched between her tits. Those lovely boobs slid up and engulfed my dick again. I loved the pleasure coursing through me. I would have such a big climax. My nuts tightened with a big load of cum.

I kneaded Bella's rump as I rose towards my orgasm. The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my cock that she massaged with her boobs and stroked with her tongue. I groaned, loving every lick and lap. It was an incredible delight.

"Shit," I groaned, squeezing Bella's rump.

"You're going to cum, aren't you, Master-Husband?" purred my wife.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Just going to cum all over your face, Ms. Docea!"

"Wonderful," she moaned and licked my cock again. Her tits squeezed tighter about my cock. She worked her boobs faster. "Oh, just cum on my face, Master Hayward. Just cum all over my face. I want you to shower me in your jizz."

Everyone was watching. The girls all squirmed in their seats. The guys were craning their necks to watch. I groaned as those hot tits slid up my dick and engulfed my cock. She massaged the sensitive tip. The pressure there burst.

My balls unloaded all their cum on her face.

Spurt after spurt of my milky jizz splashed across my Teacher-Maid's face. I hosed her down. I pumped blast after blast of cum that coated her features. She moaned, opening her mouth wide as I bucked in ecstasy. Rapture slammed through me.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I painted her face in my jizz. "Ms. Docea! Oh, fuck! You're mine! You're fucking mine now! I own you!"

"Master Hayward!" she squealed as more of my cum splashed on her face. "Yes, yes, you own me!"

I shuddered, my chair creaking as the ecstasy surged through me and crashed into my mind. Every spurt of my cum sent more bliss rushing through my flesh. I loved it. I fired one more time, splashing her features in my cum.

I panted, leaning back in my chair as she squeezed her boobs around my cock. My jizz dripped down onto her big boobs. She licked her lips, gathering up the pearly spunk that ran down her face. She moaned in delight as she let her tits slide from around my cock.

"Mmm, girls," she said. "That is the joys of giving a titty fuck but... When you have a man like my Master, well, you have to do more to please him. Now since he's sitting in a chair, so I would recommend something like a reverse cowgirl position. You sit on his cock and lean forward. You should be able to work your cunt up and down him. Allow me to demonstrate."

Fuck, she was amazing.

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

I loved the feel of Master Hayward's cum spilling down my face. He was just such an amazing master. My pussy burned for his big dick to fill my cunt. I rose to my feet and turned, my ass almost in his face. He smacked my rump.

I groaned in delight at the stinging heat. He was so strong and dominating. I loved this so much. I sat slowly onto his lap, lowering my pussy towards his cock. Bella watched, a big grin on her face. She was his Wife-Maid. I was his Teacher-Maid. It all made such sense to me.

The tip of his cock brushed my pussy lips. He was aiming his cock. Wonderful. My students were all watching my demonstration. I slicked my lips, savoring the heat of his jizz on my face. It was such a wonderful moment.

My pussy lips pushed over his cock as I groaned, "This is such a wonderful moment, girls. When your first take your man's cock in your pussy. That moment of penetration is so wonderful. Whether he's thrusting into you, or you get the delicious pleasure of controlling it, it's magical."

Bella nodded, her smile dimpling her cheeks.

"Fuck," groaned Master Hayward as my pussy lips slid over his thick crown. He really was hung.

I shuddered as my pussy devoured his cock. Inch after inch. I lowered myself down his shaft, swallowing his rod. My thighs burned with the effort of controlling my descent. I savored it, my pussy burning hot. My big boobs quivered.

I sat fully down on him. I had every inch of his dick in my pussy. He reached so deep into me. I planted my hands on my knees, leaning forward. My big boobs swayed beneath me as Master groaned. He gripped my hips.

"You're so hot and wet, Ms. Docea," he groaned.

"And is she tight, Master-Husband?" asked Bella as she stood before me. She leaned down, staring at me with hunger.

"So fucking tight, Bella," he groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's perfect, Ms. Docea."

"Mmm, Bella, do you want to lick his cum off my face?" I asked. "Girls, if there are two of you sharing a man, then you have to lick his seed off each other. Faces, tits, thighs, and even eat it out of each other's pussies. Creampies are just amazing."

"They are," Bella moaned then licked the cum off my cheek, her warm tongue stroking up me. I loved the feel of her doing that. "Mmm, that's yummy."

She licked my face again as I lifted my cunt up Master's wonderful cock. He had such an amazing dick. A wondrous lance that my pussy adored. I squeezed my snatch around him and worked my twat up and down him with hunger.

Bella bathed my face with her tongue as I worked my twat up and down Master's cock. He groaned, his hands gripping my waist. He helped me ride him, lifting me with his strength. My pussy clung to his thick dick. God, Master was hung.

"Yes," I breathed as Bella licked her tongue to my lips. She kissed me.

I groaned as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. She buried it in deep. I groaned at the taste of my salty cum on her lips. It was so wonderful to have her sharing his jizz with me as I worked my cunt up and down his dick.

It felt so right being Master's maid. His Teacher-Maid. I would have to educate him. Study. Learn. There were so many mysteries out there that I had to understand. This power. The ease that it had claimed me. I was his thrall and did not care.

The students didn't react the way they should to sex happening in the middle of class.

Was it magic? Did it have rules? My thoughts brimmed with all these possibilities as I worked my cunt up and down his dick. I squeezed my snatch around him, so eager to delve into all these unknowns. To illuminate them.

"Fuck," groaned Master Hayward as I worked my cunt up and down his dick. "That's it, Ms. Docea. That's fucking it! Work that cunt up and down my dick."

I groaned into my kiss with Bella, doing just as commanded. It was so wonderful to serve him with her. And he would have other maids. I knew he would. They would be charmed by the power of the garters, too. I could feel it about my thigh brimming with energy.

I slammed my cunt down his cock. I worked it up and down over and over again. I massaged him with my hot and juicy flesh now. I savored that thick shaft filling me up. He was so thick. I savored how much of his dick was in me.

Just an amazing treat. I loved every second of his thick shaft in me. It was an incredible treat to have his big dick in me. I savored working my cunt up and down his dick. I loved how big and thick he was. It was an incredible rush to ride him like this.

He must be staring at my ass. I could feel my butt-cheeks jiggling.

Bella broke the kiss and licked up more cum off my cheek.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, feeling all the eyes of my students around me. "Oh, yes, yes, this is how you treat your man."

"Hell, yeah," one of the male students groaned.

Girls were flushed-faced and nodding their heads. I could see the envy in their eyes. They all wanted to serve Master Hayward, too. But none of them were right. They weren't educated. Yet. They were still girls. He needed intelligent women to serve him.

My butt-cheeks jiggled on every downstroke. My cunt squeezed about his dick, loving how he stretched me out. My entire body quivered with delight. This was an amazing rush. I would have such a huge burst of cum. Just climax so hard. I couldn't wait for all the pleasure to rush through me.

Bella kissed me again with her tongue coated in salty cum.

I savored the taste of Master's seed. My fellow maid kissed me with such passion. Her tongue danced around in me as I worked my cunt up and down Master's cock. He gripped my hips. He held me so tight, lifting me up and down.

"Shit, shit, shit," groaned Master Hayward. "Just like that. Oh, fuck, just like that. You're going to make me cum!"