Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were carrying out her stuff, she said, "I think my mom is great wife material. My dad just didn't get it."

"Sorry," I said. Did Bella want to make her mother into one of my maids?

Bella shrugged. "I know you won't ever dump me."

"I love you," I told her. She lit up.

Kylie was stretched out in the backseat but popped alert when we returned. We shoved the boxes in the trunk and headed to Hayward Manor. Bella put on some music from her phone, one of her curated Spotify playlists. She liked video game music.

"The Blake Robinson Symphony?" I asked, listening to the Chrono Trigger music.

"Love them," she said. "Robo's Theme is kickass!"

"Sounds like that Rick-Roll song," Kylie said from the back seat.

In an hour, we were at the manor, driving past the gates. Bella's eyes widened at the size of it. I glanced at the sun. Still a few hours away. I hoped Ms. Docea made it before the sun set. She should be. I didn't want to think about what might prowl the halls of this place.

At least I had more maids if something went wrong.

I pulled the car up to the front of the mansion. Cali was waiting there, her purple eyes fixed on us. She had such a wonderful smile on her face as she descended the stairs to greet us. I climbed out, leaving the car running.

"I see you have been recruiting," purred Cali, such a pleased look on her face as she sauntered with her inhuman grace around the car.

"I have," I said.

"You have a guest. Your Aunt Nancy is visiting."

At those words, my cock lurched and I knew who would get the final garter.

To be continued...