Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 15

Story Info
Two naughty mommy maids get wild with their children.
7.7k words
4.68
20.5k
37

Part 15 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Asuka: Student

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Veronica: Student

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Coach Richards: Teacher

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

The Imprisoned

Gizzamuluke

Hagazim

Lady Smiles

Maggotborn

The Misshapen

Ripper

Smiles

The Seductress

The Stalker

The Twin

Mommy Maids Get Naughty

Bella Miles

I opened the door to my old home where I lived with my mother until I had been claimed by the man I loved. It felt strange to be stepping into the living room. Like I didn't belong here any longer. That I was a stranger trespassing.

I smoothed the black skirt of my maid's uniform, rustling the layers of petticoats beneath it. A nervous flutter shot through me. I set the cedar box on the coffee table as I heard footsteps approaching from the back of the house.

"Bella?" Mom asked. She looked so surprised to see me. "I didn't think to see you so soon!" An amused smile played on her lips. "I mean, you did just move out to live with your Master."

"Husband-Master, Mom," I said. "And I do love being his, but I had to pick something up. Something special."

"Oh?" she asked, moving closer. She wore an old t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She had curly, brown hair like me, her eyes brown instead of hazel. Her boobs were definitely bigger but I was also taller by several inches. "What? Did you miss something? You did leave so much of your stuff behind."

"You, Mom," I said and opened the cedar box. There were five garters in there. Five bands of green lace. I picked up one of them. "I came back for you."

Her eyes widened at the sight of the garter. "Bella," she breathed and stumbled closer, the power of the garter seizing her. "Really?"

"Of course, Mom," I said with a bright smile. "You're the best wife I know. You deserve to be with a man who will love you and not abandon you for young pussy. Because... Lance has all the young pussy he could want. And he loves MILFs, too. So you can join in the fun."

Tears appeared in the corners of Mom's eyes as she peeled off her t-shirt.

"Would you like to be one of my Master-Husband's Maid-Concubines?" I asked, having to say these words. They were important. "To love and protect him, to put his pleasures and desires before your own, to treasure and support him, in the good times and bad, until death do you part?

"Yes," Mom moaned as she dropped her t-shirt. Her boobs jiggled in a white bra. She slipped her arms through the straps and shoved the bra down to her torso, her boobs spilling out so big and lush. Her dark-red nipples thrust out hard before her. She spun around the bra so the clasp was in front of her and undid it. "I do! I do so much! Yes, yes, yes, Bella!"

Joy burst in my heart. The tears of happiness spilled down my mother's cheeks as she unsnapped her jeans. She pushed those off, bending over. Her big boobs swayed from side to side as she did it. It was such a hot sight to witness. She lost her pants and her fluffy, purple slippers in the process.

Last, came the panties. She had a thick, brown bush. Wild. I smiled at it. The untamed bush of a divorced woman who had been abandoned by the man she loved. The man she had devoted her life to. He hadn't contested anything about the divorce. Paid her alimony, gave her the house, and custody of me. He just wanted to fuck those whores. And he wanted out before he got a huge promotion at his work and made far more money.

Prick.

As she stepped out of her panties, I dropped to my knees before Mom. I was so ready to do this. I held out the green garter to her. She smiled and lifted her leg. She thrust it out at me, her toes wiggling. I smiled at her as I slid the green garter up and over her left foot and up her calf.

I touched her silky skin as I pushed the garter up her leg. She stared down at me with those big boobs and all that joy in her eyes. She knew I was telling the truth. She would be marrying a Master who would never abandon her.

She would become his Concubine-Maid. Like me, she would cherish and protect him. Love and honor him. Give her body and soul to him.

I slid the garter up her smooth thigh until it reached its resting place. She groaned in delight as my hands caressed up her thighs while my eyes stared at her bush. She was one of Lance's maids. That meant we were also united.

That though it was incest for me to nuzzle my face into her bush and eat her pussy, it was permitted incest. There were no boundaries between those who served in his harem. The taboo transgression of familial love was allowed. Encouraged.

The curls of my mother's thick bush rubbed into my face. I breathed in her sweet musk, so similar to my own, and found my mother's pussy lips. I flicked my tongue through her cuntlips. She gasped as I did that. Her back arched as I feasted on the cunt that had birthed me.

"Bella," groaned Mom. "Oh, my god, Bella. Oh, wow, I've never had a woman do that. My own daughter!"

"I know, Mommy," I purred. "I came from right here."

I thrust my tongue into her cunt and swirled around in my mother. She groaned, her twat clenching down on my probing appendage. Her sweetness engulfed me. I loved the warmth and the silkiness of her snatch. I swirled around in her.

She groaned as I stirred her up. She loved what I did to her pussy. She quivered on me, swaying from side to side, her eyes so wide as she stared down at me flicking my tongue through her snatch. I winked up at her as I devoured her.

"Oh, honey," she moaned. "Oh, my baby girl, that's so good. Ooh, yes, yes, that's the pussy that birthed you. You came from Mommy's body. Oh, my god! That's so good! Bella!"

"Mommy," I moaned, my pussy clenching. Lance had this same joy with his mother. It was a beautiful thing to eat out my mother.

If I had a cock, I would so fuck my mom with it all the time. But all I could do was lick her.

Feast on her.

Revel in how good her sweet cunt was. I transgressed. I broke the laws of men and god, but I was owned by Lance Hayward. The Golden Power was greater than anything in this world. It controlled me. Permitted me powers. Strengths. Passions.

I would have been happy just being Lance's, but I was even happier to be one of Lance's maids. His special maid. His Wife-Maid, but I could have been thrilled to be a Concubine-Maid. To just serve him made my heart flutter with joy.

"Oh, Bella," Mom moaned, her hand gripping the back of my head as my tongue flicked through her folds. "Oh, yes, Bella!"

Mom knew that same joy. Every woman in the world, whether they knew it or not, wanted to be Lance's maid. It was such an honor. There was something like 3.5 billion of us women, and only fifty-five of us would serve him.

We were the crème de la crème.

I danced my tongue around my mom's clit. I loved stroking her bud. I savored filling her pussy against my tongue. She groaned as I feasted on her. She loved what I did to her. She groaned as my tongue stroked her naughty pearl.

Her big boobs shook above me. I stared up at Mom's tits, loving the sight of them as her thick bush and juicy pussy lips rubbed on my face. I loved how she felt against my mouth. My lips. I breathed in her sweet musk as I tongued her.

I loved my mother's pussy. I worshiped her cunt, my hands gripping her plump rump. I savored the taste of her twat on my lips. She was so yummy. I enjoyed every moment of feasting on her. I loved every second lapping at her clit. I suckled at her bud.

She gasped in delight. "Oh, my Bella! You're so amazing! I'm going to cum!"

"Mmm, you better, Mommy!" I moaned. I nibbled on her clit.

She bucked, her boobs bouncing. "I will! Oh, god, I will! Is this what it's like to be his maid? This pleasure?"

"Wait until we have a threesome with him," I purred. "He'll want us. Mother and daughter together. He'll pump his cum into both our fertile pussies!"

I suckled on her clit. I nibbled on her bud, savoring the way she squirmed. I wanted to drown in all her pussy juices. This was such a wonderful moment. My tongue flicked over her clit. I danced about her bud, savoring how good she tasted.

I licked and lapped at her. I savored all how wonderful she tasted. How amazing it was to dance my tongue around her clit. She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth. Her face contorted with delight. She stared down at me.

"Oh, my god," she groaned. "Oh, my fucking god! Bella! Bella! I love you!"

Her sweet juices gushed out and bathed my mouth.

I licked and lapped at my mother's cunt, drinking down all her wonderful juices. She had such a yummy twat. I loved the taste of her. The flavor of her cunt spilled over my mouth. It was an exciting delight to drink down all her pussy juices. She tasted so good. Just fantastic. It was something wondrous. I drowned in her cunt cream.

"Oh, my god, Bella!" she kept gasping, her curly, brown hair dancing.

"Mmm, Mommy," I purred, feasting on her pussy juices.

I licked through her folds. I lapped at her with such passion. Such hunger for my mother's pussy. She was delicious. Just the treat that I needed. So did Lance. He would enjoy every second of devouring his mother's cunt.

She tasted so good. I lapped at her with all my might. I loved how good she tasted. I savored the passion of her twat. Her wonderful cunt cream spilled over my tongue. Ran hot down my chin. My boobs jiggled in my maid's uniform as she squealed in delight.

"Oh, Bella!" she groaned, swaying. "Oh, Bella, I have to make you cum."

My hot pussy clenched. "You do, Mommy! That's how the harem works."

"I'll be right back!" she gasped and broke from me, leaving me panting with need. She turned and darted to the back of the house and where her bedroom was. "I have just the thing."

"Sure," I said and headed to the couch. I sat down on it, my puffy skirts rustling. I spread my legs apart, throwing my left over the armrest. I stared at the yellow garter about my thigh just above the top of my white stockings. My pussy burned.

Mom came darting back in holding a pink... vibrator? My mom had a vibrator? I was so shocked. Yes, it made sense for a divorced woman who didn't date to have a vibrator and masturbate, but this was my mother. It just... never clicked in my head that she needed sex.

Now I was glad she had it. She smiled at me as she moved around the coffee table. She dropped to her knees before me. I smiled at her as she turned on the vibrator by twisting the black base. It hummed to life.

My twat tingled.

"You're going to love this," she said and pressed it into my bush.

I gasped at the buzzing contact of the vibrator on my pussy lips. Pleasure burst from me. My eyes widened at how good it felt to have her rubbing her vibrator up and down my snatch. The heat washed through me. I groaned at how delicious that felt.

She slid it up and down my cunt. She teased me with it. This amazing heat washed through me as she did that. I groaned, savoring this delight. It was such a rush to have her massaging me like this. I felt so wicked.

"Oh, Mommy," I groaned as she worked the vibrator up and down my slit. She brushed my clit.

My entire body spasmed.

"Mommy!" I squealed.

"Mmm, that's nice, right?" she purred, working the vibrator in slow circles on my clit. She massaged me with it. I groaned, loving what she did to me. "Just enjoy!"

She thrust the vibrator into my pussy. I groaned as that thick shaft buzzed away at my cunt. I gasped, my pussy clamping down on that thick dick. Waves of heat rushed through my body. I wiggled my hips from side to side, savoring that wonderful delight.

It was an incredible sensation to have her working that vibrator into my depths. I squeezed my cunt around the toy as she drew it back. It was just such an awesome treat to experience this buzzing shaft working in and out of my twat.

"Mom!" I groaned, loving the massaging rod. It wasn't as passionate as Lance's cock—how could anything beat my Husband-Master filling my pussy with his throbbing dick and spilling his seed in me—but it was still delicious to experience. "Oh, god, Mom!"

"I know," she said and did something even more shocking.

She kissed my asshole. With my rump at the edge of the couch, she could easily lick at it. Her tongue danced over my anal ring. She rimmed me. It was wonderful to feel her doing that as she pumped the vibrator in and out of my cunt.

Her tongue soaked my asshole as the vibrator pumped away at her twat. I clamped my pussy down on her, my toes curling in my heels. I whimpered, my face twisting in delight as she pumped the vibrator in and out of my snatch.

Her tongue pushed against my anal ring and wiggled into my bowels. I gasped at how naughty it was to have her wet tongue dancing around in my asshole. She swirled about in my backdoor as the vibrator churned up my pussy.

"Mom!" I gasped. "That's so dirty! I love it!"

"It just felt right," she moaned and thrust her tongue back into my asshole.

I loved her wiggling that naughty appendage around in my asshole as she thrust the dildo into my asshole again and again. She churned me up with that wonderful vibrator. She drove me wild. I groaned as she did that. I savored her burying it deep into my pussy.

It was fantastic. Outstanding. My face twisted in delight as she fucked me with the vibrator. My pussy melted around the buzzing shaft. I groaned, my orgasm building and building as my mother tongue-fucked my asshole.

I had my mother's tongue in my rectum. This was so hot.

"Oh, god, Mommy!" I moaned, rising toward that amazing orgasm. I would have such a powerful climax. I couldn't wait to burst. "Oh, my god, Mommy!"

She wiggled her tongue around in my asshole as she twisted the dildo about in my cunt. My pussy clenched down on it. The heat grew and grew in me. I rose toward that bursting point. I hurtled closer and closer to it.

I would just explode with such ecstasy. This was outstanding. Just fantastic. She churned up my pussy, working that vibrator in and out of my cunt with such speed. She twisted the humming toy around in me as she fluttered her tongue in circles in my asshole.

My face twisted in delight. This was so delicious. So wicked. I groaned, rising and rising toward that wonderful bursting point. This was it. I shuddered at that toy burying into my pussy. The heat of that tongue added to my delight.

"Mommy!" I squealed and burst with my rapture.

My orgasm swept through me.

Stars burst across my vision. They danced before my eyes. The pleasure swept through my body. I bucked and shuddered, savoring this ecstasy rushing through me. I cried out with my euphoria as I drowned in rapture.

Mom ripped the vibrator out of my cunt and licked at my pussy. She drank my juices. I loved the incestuous thrill of Mom devouring my cream. She made me cum. Gave me this taboo pleasure. I bucked on the couch, my boobs bouncing in my bodice.

"Mommy! I love you!"

"Mmm, my sweet Bella," she cooed as she licked at me.

I quivered through my orgasm. The stars danced before my eyes. I loved every second of this delight. I trembled through all this pleasure. It was delicious. I shuddered through all that wonderful bliss, hitting the peak of my ecstasy.

"Oh, my god," I groaned. "Mommy!"

She lifted her face from between my thighs, her lips dripping in my pussy cream. She rose up me, cupping my face and kissing me with passion. She kissed me, my sweet juices and a faint sourness from my asshole seasoning our love.

I loved this so much. I savored this with all my heart and being. I kissed my mother as I trembled through the aftershocks of my orgasm. I groaned as our lips worked together. This was so sweet. So wonderful.

She broke the kiss and breathed, "Our Husband-Master awaits us, Bella."

"He does," I breathed. "Pack up whatever you want to keep, Mom. We don't need this home any longer."

"No, we don't," she purred in agreement.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I entered the mansion to find my mother and our daughter, Angela, greeting me. They both wore their maid's uniform, of course, Mom with the silver garter and Angela with the bronze. They both curtsied, lifting their skirts enough to flash their furred muffs.

"Master," they murmured together. Then they squealed and threw themselves at me.

I smiled as I scooped up my mother and our daughter in my arms. Mom kissed me first, a hot and loving kiss that made me quiver. Angela's kiss was full of youthful passion. Her energetic kisses were so amazing. I loved the feel of her mouth on mine.

She broke the kiss, beaming at me "Master-Daddy, welcome home!"

"Thanks," I said as Kylie and Ms. Docea entered behind me.

"No kisses for your big sister!" said Kylie.

Angela darted around me to kiss our sister. I loved the sounds of them making out while Cali came up to me, her purple eyes were so bright. She cupped my face and kissed me, her lips warm and delicious on my mouth.

"Welcome home, Master," she purred. "Mmm, how was your day."

"Fruitful," I said.

"Master," Mom groaned. She dropped to her knees and flipped up her skirt. She wiggled her rump at me, her blonde bush dripping with her pussy juices. Her silver garter glittered on her thigh. She looked so sexy there. "Oh, Master, I need you! I need to be fucked and bred right now. I have to make another Daughter-Maid to serve you!"

She knelt there, wiggling her rump. I loved how beautiful she was. How great it was to see her rustling her skirt at me. I smiled at the sight of her. I loved how sexy she was. I just had to drop to my knees and pound her cunt hard.

So I did.

I fell to my knees and unbuckled my jeans. She threw a glance over her shoulder, her maid's uniform rustling around her. "Oh, Master, thank you. Your Mommy-Maid needs that big dick so badly. I'm so wet for you! I missed you all day long!"