Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha gulped down all my cum as my other women whimpered and moaned around me. I threw back my head. My grunts mixed with their orgasmic gasps. It was so delicious. Alisha suckled hard as I spurted the last of my cum into her mouth.

"Oh, damn," I groaned, sucking in such deep breaths. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"It is," purred Cali. My purple-eyed maid came up alongside me, her big boobs jiggling in her low-cut top. She touched my shoulder. "Master, I've prepared many new uniforms today. They are waiting in each of the maid's rooms. I will assign them when they arrive.

"Right, right," I said. "I have a large group of maids to pick up. How do we transport them all."

"Come with me," she purred.

I pulled up my boxers and jeans and followed her. I left my other maids behind to gasp and whimper. We left the entrance hall through a door next to the Hagazim's painting, the black and snarling dog that tried to eat Ms. Docea last night. We entered a hallway that led to the ballroom in the west wing. We passed a statue of a man with bent shoulders and fat tears spilling down his cheeks. He held a dagger in his hand with a drop beading at the tip.

"The Weeper," said Cali as she strode by him. "He killed your great-grandfather with that knife."

A shiver ran through my shoulders.

We passed other macabre sights. One was a painting of a forest with many eyes peering out of the shadows. The eyes watched me and it felt like the entire woods wanted to devour me. I strode with my back straight as I followed after my maid.

We entered the ballroom. It was a large space with parquet floors and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Windows lined both sides with the curtains pulled back. There were no paintings in here. I flicked my gaze around.

"Were there parties ever held here?" I asked.

"Orgies," she said. "Certain bacchanalic rites." She reached the door at the far end of the balcony and opened it onto the grounds. A more modern structure lay beyond with a row of garage doors. She pulled a set of skeleton keys from her pocket that also had a small remote on it. She licked a button.

The doors all rolled open as we walked the gravel path to it. Inside this garage was a large limo and three black SUVs. They looked like the top that security personnel would ride around in to guard rich people.

"Each of the SUVs can hold up to ten maids counting the driver," she said. "More if you pack them in. The limo can hold another ten. All are armored. Your uncle invested in them. You also have a private jet at a nearby airfield that can seat half the harem, though you should tell your maids to invest in a pilot."

"Right," I said. A jet? Fuck, I forgot how rich I was.

"And you should never take more than two-thirds of the harem out at a time once we're fully staff. Especially if you'll be gone overnight."

I nodded and studied her as she stroked her hand over the hood of the limo. "What are you, Cali?"

"Your maid." She turned and threw her arms around me. Her purple eyes filled my vision as she pressed against me. A light flickered in their violet depths. "A slave to your Golden Power, Master Hayward."

"But you're not human."

"I'm from the Otherworld," she cooed and kissed me.

To be continued...