Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 24

Story Info
The naughty maid devours incestuous passion!
7.5k words
4.66
12.2k
24

Part 24 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Seductress

The Stalker

The Twin

The Weeper

The Woods

The Maid Devours Incestuous Passion

Lance Hayward

I finished the stew that Cali had "made" out of the energy or substance of the Otherworld. I was inside her. My purple-eyed maid had transformed into a cabin. It was all purple, from the walls to the fireplace to the pillows and blankets my maids and I were sitting on.

"That was good, Cali," I groaned, my belly full of the stew.

"You're welcome, Master," she said. "I am in need of more energy to keep you safe through the night. May I suggest some anal and then ass to mouth?"

I glanced at the door. Outside, it was night in the Otherworld. Sometimes, the walls quivered as the things out there tried to get in. My maids needed their rest. I wanted to get out there and find my mother, kidnapped by the Seductress.

She was in danger, and I had to wait until morning to keep up the hunt for her. I felt like I had abandoned her. I didn't want to, but we couldn't keep going like we had. I had no choice but to hole up in here.

And I had to keep Cali fed with sexual energy.

I glanced over and noticed Deidre. She was naked, her blonde hair falling around her face, her round breasts rising and falling. She was my age or so, a cutie who smiled at me. Her orange garter almost glowed on her pale thigh. She spread her legs apart.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked.

"Yep!" She grinned from ear to ear. "I'm a slutty preacher's daughter!"

She rolled over onto her hands and knees, wiggling her rump at me. Then she parted her butt-cheeks and exposed her brown sphincter. That hole was stretching open, all ready for me to just fuck her hard.

She definitely was worthy of that orange garter. Damn.

I moved toward her, the other maids watching. I had twenty-two of them with me, not counting Cali. I had only left ten behind, including Bella who was pregnant with our son. I wished she was here, but at least she was safe.

My little sister was here. Kylie saw me moving in place to fuck Deidre and darted before her. Kylie dropped down on her rump and spread her thighs, her pigtails swaying around her face. Deidre didn't hesitate to start eating.

"Ooh, you are such a slut, Deidre," moaned Kylie. "I'm so glad I told Aunt Nancy about her."

I smiled. "I'm glad you told Aunt Nancy, too."

"Mmm," our aunt purred as she currently had her youngest daughter Izzy feasting on her twat while Alisha and Alice suckled on her nipples. The Arabic and Black Maids nibbled on my aunt's fat nipples. "So glad."

I pressed my cock into Deidre's butt-crack. I slid down my Slut-Maid's crack until I found her asshole. She had a tight one that was just begging to be fucked by my dick. I couldn't wait to ram into her and hammer her hard.

I pushed against her bowels. She whimpered, her backdoor widening and widening to take my dick. She stretched open to the limits. I shuddered as she gasped. My dick popped into her bowels. It was exciting to fill her anal sheath up.

"Oh, Master, that's such a big dick," moaned Deidre. "Way bigger than the last guy!"

"Master Big Brother has the best cock!" Kylie squealed, winking at me.

The entire harem groaned their agreement.

I smiled at all their passion as I sank to the hilt in Deidre's asshole. I loved the feel of her velvety bowels around my cock. I savored it so much as she feasted on my little sister's cunt. I drew back my shaft, enjoying that tight grip.

I thrust back into Deidre's bowels. I gripped her slender hips and fucked the preacher's daughter hard. She moaned, her voice muffled by hot cunt. My sister's delicious snatch. I loved it as I kept fucking her bowels.

I pounded her anal sheath with force. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels again and again. Her anal sheath clenched down on me. It was an incredible rush to plow into her asshole. My nuts slapped into her taint.

"Damn!" I groaned as I fucked her hard. "That's good. That's so good!"

"Yes, Master!" Deidre moaned.

"Ooh, fuck her so hard, Master-Big Brother!" gasped Kylie. "Yes, yes, fuck her with everything that you have! Just pound her and cum in her bowels! She's your little fucktoy!"

"Your Fucktoy-Maid, Master!" Deidre agreed, her bowels massaging my dick with her hot flesh.

I groaned, enjoying that tight sheath. I fucked her hard, the pleasure building and building in my nuts. As they slapped into her taint, I ached to cum in her. I wanted to watch her make my sister climax, too.

Kylie trembled on her back on the blankets. She gasped, her small boobs jiggling. Her head tossed from side to side as Deidre feasted on her cunt. That naughty maid pleasured my little sister. I loved it so much.

My nuts grew heavier and heavier with my cum. With the need to erupt into her anal sheath. I fucked her bowels hard and fast, her velvety sheath bringing me closer to the edge. I wanted to just erupt in her asshole.

"Make my little sister cum," I growled. "I want you to make her explode!"

"Yes, Master!" Deidre moaned.

"Ooh, ooh, suck on my clit, slut!" Kylie moaned. "Oh, Master-Big Brother, she's going to make me just explode!"

"Good!" I growled, hammering Deidre's asshole.

I pumped away at her bowels as I loved the way her anal sheath squeezed about me. She held me so tight as she suckled on my sister's clit. Kylie quivered there, her face twisting with delight. She grabbed her small boobies and massaged them.

She pinched her nipples, twisting them. She gasped out in delight as she bucked. Her climax swept through her. She drowned the slut. I loved that. I was so glad that she was gushing her juices and soaking her lips in pussy cream.

"Oh, Deidre!" gasped Kylie. "Ooh, that's just amazing. Oh, yes, yes, Deidre!"

"Fuck!" I growled and slid my hands around Deidre's body. I grabbed her round boobs. "Let me feel that asshole going wild!"

"Yes, Master!" she moaned and squeezed her anal sheath down on my dick. "I'm almost there. I love cumming like a slut on a big dick, Master! And yours is the biggest. Oh, my God, yes!"

Her anal sheath convulsed around my dick. I loved the way her bowels spasmed around me. That was just incredible to feel as I pumped away at her asshole. She suckled at me. I groaned as I buried into her, my nuts slapping into her taint.

"Fuck!" I groaned and erupted.

My cum fired into her asshole.

I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her asshole as I felt the sexual energy wash out of me and into the cabin. It groaned as Cali was refreshed with energy. I shuddered, spurt after spurt of my cum flooding the slut's asshole.

"Master!" Deidre moaned, her voice muffled by the hot cunt that she devoured.

"Ooh, ooh, flood her bowels, Master Big Brother!" Kylie squealed.

I groaned, loving every blast of cum erupting from my dick. Pleasure shot through me and crashed into my mind. I loved every eruption. It felt so good. The ecstasy blazed across my thoughts as I dumped my cum into her asshole.

I shuddered, savoring that heat. I loved how I flooded her bowels with my jizz. I pumped spurt after spurt of my cum into her anal sheath. It was an outstanding rush to have all that pleasure surging through me.

"Shit," I groaned as I erupted again and again. "Oh, shit!"

Her anal sheath suckled at my dick. She worked out all my cum. I groaned as I pumped the last spurt of my jizz into her. I felt so amazing. My maids were all moaning around me, making love. They were all inspired by me.

I pulled out of her asshole and stood. I looked around and spotted Abigail and Marsha making out. The two new Scholar-Maids were kissing with such passion. Both had glasses and both had such great tits.

"Marsha, Abigail, come suck my dick clean," I ordered.

They broke apart and moaned, "Yes, Master!"

I shuddered at the way they purred. They both sat up and licked their lips. They stared at my dick twitching and throbbing, just begging for them to come and suck on me. They crawled toward me together, so eager to suck the dirty flavor of Deidre's asshole off my cock.

The two maids stared up at me, Abigail a blonde and Marsha a brunette. They both had such sexy glasses on. They both grabbed my dick and leaned in to start cleaning. The licked up the sides of my cock, buffing clean my shaft.

"Fuck," I groaned as their warm, wet tongues slid higher and higher until they stroked over the tip.

They wicked at me as they both licked at me again. I loved the stroking delight of their tongues climbing up my shaft to the crown again. They flicked over it, their lips meeting. They kissed me, my cock nuzzling into their mouths.

"Shit," I breathed at how hot this was.

They both broke the kiss and flicked their tongue around the crown of my cock. They buffed the tip clean before Abigail swallowed my cock. The blonde maid slid her lips down my dick, moaning as she did.

It was outstanding to have her suckling on me like that. She nursed with such passion on my cock. I loved every second of it. This heat washed through me as she flicked her tongue around my shaft. She suckled on me and bobbed her head.

I loved this smart maid sucking on my dick. She had a Ph.D., and yet here she was serving me. Loving me. She moaned, her blue eyes twinkling as she suckled hard on my cock. I loved every second of her polishing my pole.

"Ooh, let me clean Master's cock, too, Abigail," Marsha moaned.

"Yes, yes, got to let Marsha have her turn," I panted, loving the sight.

Abigail slid her lips up my cock and plopped off. Drool ran down her chin as Marsha swooped in and swallowed my cock. She nursed on me with passion. My nuts twitched from the force of her suckling. She pleasured me with that hot mouth.

I loved what she did to me. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with passion, her glasses shifting on her nose. Abigail watched on, smiling as Marsha polished my cock clean of Deidre's asshole.

"Ooh, ooh, you're doing so good," Abigail encouraged. "That's it. I can tell Master loves what you're doing!"

"Love it so fucking much," I groaned. "Damn."

The naughty slut bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock for another moment before she slipped her lips off, sending a burst of pleasure down my dick. Abigail engulfed me and suckled hard.

I slid my hands through their blonde and brown tresses, gripping them both. I loved the feel of Abigail blowing my dick. She loved me with that hot mouth, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I would erupt into her mouth.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "That's good. That's really good!"

She winked at me then switched.

Marsha took over again. The brunette loved my cock. She polished me clean. They both were just so good at this. I loved what they did to me. My nuts tightened as the pressure swelled in me. I wanted to cum across both of their faces.

Just jizz across them both. That would be incredible. My cock throbbed and twitched as the pressure in my nuts hurtled toward that bursting point. Marsha suckled hard before she passed me off to Abigail.

They went back and forth.

One sexy woman with glasses sucked my dick after the other. They had those librarian glasses. My cock throbbed as Abigail and Marsha loved me. They traded me, their hands stroking my dick in such delightful ways.

I loved every second of what they did to me. I groaned, rising toward that moment of eruption. My hands gripped their blonde and brown tresses. I held their silky locks as my nuts tightened. The pressure hit the bursting point.

"I want to cum on your faces!" I growled.

Marsha popped her mouth off my dick and moaned, "Yes, yes, cum on our faces, Master Hayward!"

"Cum all over our glasses, Master!" Abigail added, staring up at me with such love.

The sight of them both begging with their eyes as they stroked me with their hands drove me toward that moment of release. I groaned, my cock twitching and throbbing. I worked toward that moment of release.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, the pleasure swelling in my nuts. "Oh, shit, that's so good. Fuck!"

I erupted.

My cum splashed across both maids' glasses. I coated their lenses in my pearly cum. I erupted again and again, my jizz soaking their lenses. I splattered them in all my passion. It was such a rush. Such a release to plaster them in my spunk.

They thrust open their mouths to catch my cum on their pink tongues. I hosed them down, the pleasure sweeping through me was intense. Delicious. I shuddered through the pleasure and hit that wonderful peak of rapture.

I fired one more blast of cum across the two glasses-wearing maids.

"Damn," I groaned as the pair dripped in my jizz. They had so much of my seed running down their faces and coating their glasses. "Now lick it off!"

They took off their glasses as they cooed, "Yes, Master!"

They licked up the pearly cum on their lenses. Their pink tongues stroked over their glasses and gathered up my jizz. I groaned at the sight, feeding the sexual energy to Cali. The other maids moaned around us as Abigail and Marsha licked again.

They were so delicious to watch gathering up the cum. Just a treat to see them licking and lapping up the jizz. I smiled at them, savoring the sight of them doing such wanton things together. My cock throbbed with the delights

I should get some rest, but I bet Cali needed more to get her though the night.

~~*~~

Aunt Nancy

"Did those little sluts please you, Master?" I cooed to my hunky nephew.

"Yes, they did," Lance said, his cock throbbing as those two women were licking cum off each other's faces.

"That's good." I slid my finger across his cock. "Does Cali have all the energy she needs to sustain us through the night?"

He shook his head.

"No?" I smiled. "What are we going to do about that, Master Lance? Perhaps you need to have your aunt riding your big dick. Mmm, do you want your Auntie-Maid riding you, Master?"

"Fuck, you are a wanton slut, Aunt Nancy," he groaned as my hand stroked his cock. I worked up and down him. "Damn, you are just naughty."

"I know," I said as he sank to the ground and stretched out on his back. "I love being your wanton slut, Master Lance. I'm so glad that you chose me to wear the red garter."

"Even if it means you'll be trapped in the Hay one day?"

"Writhing in eternal pleasure with you, Master?" I straddled him. "You, my daughters, my nieces, your wife, and my sister." We were saving my sister! "I don't see how that sounds bad. Sounds better than boring heaven or suffering in hell. You'll have an eternity of pussy. Fifty-five maids all loving you."

"Shit," he groaned as I grabbed his cock and lifted him to my pussy. I rubbed him into my wet cuntlips, so glad that he understood. I was here for him. I just wanted to make him feel so good.

I slammed my cunt down his cock. I sank down all of my Master-Nephew's big dick. I loved the feel of him stretching me out. That was perfect. That was just what I needed to enjoy. I savored that big dick stretching me out.

I loved having every inch of his mighty cock in my pussy. It was perfect. My cunt squeezed down around him. I gripped him and worked my pussy up his dick. I loved the way he throbbed in my twat. That was incredible.

I plunged back down him. I took every inch of his dick. It was a wonderful treat to swallow. I enjoyed having every inch of his cock in me. It was a fantastic delight. I loved every last second of this big dick in him.

"Mmm, can I sit on your face, Master?" Alisha asked. The Arabic slut I found at the sex shop had a wicked grin on her face.

"Sure," groaned my sexy nephew. "Plant that cunt right on my face."

"Master!" she squealed in delight and straddled him.

She planted her twat right on his face, a big smile spreading on her lips. She ground on him as I worked my cunt up and down his big dick. Oh, he had such a wonderful cock. I loved having all of him in me. He massaged my cunt.

Alisha shuddered, her round boobs jiggling. I cupped her dusky breasts with my pale fingers. I dug into them. She moaned, her nose piercing flashing. Her belly charm swayed over her dusky flesh as she squirmed in place.