Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hills grew more and more rugged until we ended up in a canyon that reared above us, the ground piled upon itself in strange layers. Some looked like earth, but others were flesh that oozed a black liquid that trickled down the mountain. The flesh grew more diseased with ulcerated wounds dripped milky-yellow pus. The air grew foul.

From those pus-filled "caves," figures emerged, their heads smeared in blood. They stood half my height, their bodies slender and bony. They bounded forward with swords of bone. They gibbered as they descended upon us.

The flaming whips from Aunt Nancy and her girls lashed out. The fire struck the disgusting things, roasting their bodies. They erupted like they were made of dry tinder, screaming as they rushed at us with murder in their hearts.

My golden power became a spear I thrust between Deidre and Alice, spearing one of the little fuckers.

"For Master Hayward!" shouted around me.

The Concubine-Maids formed swords that cut the little monsters in half, cutting off their gibbering shouts that echoed through the mountains. Blasts of water room Kylie and her girls threw others back while blades of wind cut the stickmen in half.

"I think they're red caps," Marsha said before she sent a whirring chakram of air that sliced one in half. "Scottish fey that lurk on battlefields."

"Doesn't matter," I growled. "Keep moving forward. Burn us a path, Aunt Nancy!"

"Yes, Master!" she cried and slashed her flaming whip before her.

She struck two of them, setting them on fire. The other Slut-Maids did the same. Burning red caps gibbered before us, screaming as they burned while still trying to rush at us. Ms. Docea and Sister Martha Ruth whirled their hands and sent a tornado rushing ahead that flung more of them to the side. They struck the dies of the wall, their little bodies breaking.

The way was cleared. The harem charged forward. Angela ran at my side while Cali someone just strode unconcerned. She never once used her powers to protect us. She just guided us down the path. We moved through the canyon.

"Fire a blast of air behind us!" cried Mrs. Kenning.

"Right!" Ms. Docea shouted.

Ms. Docea and her three Scholar-Maids all turned and thrust their hands out together. A mighty wind howled out behind us and slammed into the horde chasing us. The little fuckers were thrown back, slamming into each other, snapping their slender limbs and dashing them against the cliff walls.

We moved through the canyon faster, killing them and fighting clear. The canyon wound around before it suddenly opened wide into a large space. A bowl in the canyon with obsidian walls looming around it. A perfect circle.

Unnatural.

At the far end, my mother was chained to the wall. She was shackled in place. She was stuck there. Hope surged through me. A smiled at the sight of her. I darted forward to push past Aunt Nancy and her maids screening us.

Cali grabbed my hand. "We should not have come here, Master. We have walked into her power."

Darkness engulfed us.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

She walked down the hallway. Four days since they had left. It was getting unbearable. She paused, feeling the Gizzamuluke's eyes on her. They glowed green. The figure pressed against the painting for a moment, the canvas bowing outward.

It was daylight. What was it doing?

"He's not here to protect you," the thing whispered in my mind. "And I can smell that whelp in your womb. I know he'll be sweet."

A stone dagger appeared in my hands. "Try it! I'll cut off your balls and shove them down your throat."

He laughed, his eyes glowing brighter. "Soon."

To be continued...