Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's just incredible, Mom!"

"Mmm, it is," I cooed as he fucked me hard. He thrust deep and hard into my pussy. "Oh, that's just wonderful, Master!"

My pussy clenched down on him as the pleasure swelled and swelled with his every thrust into my cunt. He churned me up with that magnificent cock. I groaned, rising and rising toward my orgasm. The pleasure grew and grew as he fucked me. He pounded into my snatch hard.

His nuts slammed into my taint. It was wonderful having him fuck me like that. He pounded me with such wonderful force. He churned up my pussy, ringing me closer and closer to bursting. I was so ready to just explode with delight. I just wanted to cum so hard on my son's dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered as he drove into me again and again. "Oh, Master, that's just good."

"I know," he groaned, his dick burying into me. "Let me feel you going wild, Mom!"

"Yes!" I gasped as I clawed his back.

I whimpered as he drove his cock over and over into my pussy. I hurtled closer and closer to being bred by my amazing sun. I just wanted all his jizz in me. I craved it. I clamped my twat down on his cock as he plowed to the hilt in me.

He came for me. He saved me from the Seductress. I loved that so much. He plowed his cock deep and hard into my cunt. He buried into me with force. It was an incredible moment. I shuddered beneath him, gripping him with my snatch.

My body quivered as he plowed deep and hard into me. I shuddered at how wonderful that felt. It was fantastic. I loved it so much. My orgasm burst through me. The pleasure swept through my body and rushed out of me.

My cunt convulsed around his dick. I massaged him as he buried into me. My twat loved him as I quivered in delight. Stars burst across my vision as the waves of incestuous delight washed through me. It was an incredible delight to have all this bliss flooding me.

I loved every second of it. I savored all this delight spilling through me.

My son slammed to the hilt in me and groaned, "Mom!"

He buried into me and erupted. All his cum pumped into my snatch. He filled me up with his jizz. It was a rush to have all that spunk splashing against my cervix and flooding into my womb. I felt that miracle happen. His sperm found my egg.

We created another daughter as we quivered through our shared ecstasy. The forbidden delight washed through me. I loved every moment of this bliss sweeping through me as he grunted, filling me with more of his jizz.

"Mother," he groaned and pressed his face into my neck.

"Mmm," I purred, stroking him. "That was wonderful, Master. We made another daughter. Another maid to serve the Hayward family."

"Yeah," he whispered. "Fuck."

I closed my eyes as he pushed between my breasts, his cock sliding out of my pussy. He rubbed his face against the inner slopes of my bountiful tits. Then he slid up one and latched on. He suckled as his cum filled me up. I hummed as I nursed my son.

It was such a magical moment to feel him gulping down my breast milk. He swallowed every drop of it he could. He drank it all down while I just savored this wonderful moment with my son. He had come to my rescue. He had conquered the Seductress.

Now we could go home. Leave this madness behind and be a family again. Clean the mansion, stop the evil, and be happy. I felt so good right now. I could just lie here forever with my son nursing at me, his cum dribbling out of my pussy.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

I shuddered as I finished cumming on my daughter's mouth. Izzy licked at me with that tongue. I stared at Kylie as she pulled the golden dildo out of the seductress. Anger swelled in me. That monster took my sister. And now she just laid there, a smile on her lips.

She thought this would be a comfortable life after what she had done. She had nearly wiped out the harem. She had almost caused us all to die. I ground my shaved cunt on my daughter's face. And on top of that, the creature took my big sister's appearance.

I thrust out my hand. A burning lash appeared in it. I rose. There was a monster that needed to be disciplined. I crossed the room, stepping over Sister Martha Ruth tribbing with Ms. Docea, both of them gasping and groaning.

Kylie glanced at me. "What's the lash for, Aunt Nancy?"

"There's a demon that needs to be punished," I said, staring down at that creature, a big smile spreading on my lips.

The Seductress stared at up at me with those black eyes. Such insolence burned in them. Her smile grew. She didn't think I could hurt her. She thought I was bluffing. She even wiggled her rump, taunting me to whip her ass.

Oh, I would enjoy this.

To be continued...