Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 30

Story Info
The Master of the maids needs his little sister to relax!
7.5k words
4.62
9.8k
17

Part 30 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

Sister Maid's Relaxing Embrace

Lance Hayward

"Japan?" I asked my purple-eyed maid as the dining room of my mansion echoed with the celebration.

It was a happy occasion. I had proposed to Bella, giving her an engagement ring to make our marriage official. I wanted her to have a proper wedding. To look radiant in her bridal gown as she marched down the aisle.

And now one of the monsters from the other side of the Hay, one of the nightmares from the Otherworld, had invaded. And in Japan. Jesus, that was on the other side of the world. How long would it take us to get there?

"Really?" I asked.

"She's correct, Master," whispered Asuka. She knelt before me, drool running down her chin. She had just sucked my dirty dick clean and swallowed my cum. She studied her phone. "My computer is predicting that there's a 74.583 percent of an incursion at a shrine in Japan."

"We must leave at once, Master," said Cali, her purple eyes almost glowing.

The sounds of passion petered out around us. The other maids who had been celebrating were pulling away from each other. The black eyes of the Seductress fixed on me, an eager smile on her lips. Deidre stood over her, the preacher's daughter gripping the golden leash.

Bella sat up from the table, licking her lips clean of pussy juices. Her new engagement ring sparkled on her finger as she stared at me with a question. My hands balled into fists. This was supposed to be a happy time.

We had been back a day. A fucking day.

"How many can fit on the plane?" I asked. Cali had told me once that I had a plane to fly my maids around the world.

"Half of the full harem," Cali said. "You, me, plus twenty-five maids and the two pilots. However, we do not have any pilots in the harem."

"And it really is in Japan?" I asked again. I couldn't believe it was so far away.

She nodded.

"How long will it take to fly there?"

"Fourteen hours," said Asuka. "I'm sorry Master."

"Fly there?" asked Mom as she pressed up toward me. "What is going on?"

"We're heading to Japan," Ms. Docea said. She had been nearby watching Asuka suck my dick clean. "There's an incursion there."

"Ms. Docea," I said, having no idea where you would call to do this. "Hire pilots. We need them to meet us at our plane to fly us to Japan."

"On it, Master," she said and shoved her hand into a skirt pocket and pulled out a phone. She started tapping the screen. She must be searching for where you would even hire pilots. After a moment, she held the phone to her ear, making a call.

"Who's going, Master?" Aunt Nancy. "Did I hear correctly that it's twenty-five maids?"

I nodded and started thinking about that. All my maids were crowding around us. I glanced at the Seductress. She was dangerous. Bound under my power, but she had to be fucked every hour by me or a special golden dildo to keep that. I could take her along, but...

No, no, it was too dangerous. I didn't know what she could do. And we didn't need her to take on an Imprisoned. We had captured Malevolent and the Seductress. So who would go? I had more than twenty-five maids.

"You and all your maids for a start, Aunt Nancy," I said. That was seven. Eighteen left. "Plus Bella, Mom, Kylie, and Ms. Docea."

Kylie bounced up and down in delight while Bella nodded. Should I take her? She had my son growing in her belly. The only heir to Hayward Manor and the Golden Power. But she was one of my primary maids. She had power. She looked relieved to be going.

That left... fourteen more maids. I had to take a mix of each of the other colors. "Angela and Virginia," I said, rattling off two of my Daughter-Maids. "For healing and support."

"Master-Daddy," Angela said and took her little sister's hand. They both looked so much alike, but there were differences between the two eighteen-year-old maids. "We won't fail you."

I nodded. For the Virgin maids, I would take... "Tabitha, Janiqua, and Zeta."

Zeta blinked. She was one of the newest maids recruited right before we had gone to the Otherworld. Tabitha grabbed Kylie's hand. They were best friends. Janiqua took in a deep breath and nodded.

"Asuka, of course," I said, glancing down at her. She was Japanese, so she would be useful. "Mrs. White, and... Marsha." I spotted her first. That covered the gray garter maids. That left... six maids. My cadre of Concubine-Maids would fill that out. My bodyguards. "Veronica, Gloria, Carla, Mrs. Miles, Opal, and Mrs. Kenning. That should be all of them right? Twenty-five."

"Yes, Master," said Aunt Nancy, an excited look in her eyes.

"We won't fail you, Master," Mrs. Kenning said. She stood by her daughter, my Bridal-Maid. Opal wore her wedding veil with her maid's outfit.

"Let's do this," whooped Carla. The Hispanic Cheerleader-Maid did a high kick that flashed her shaved pussy. "Let's stop this monster!"

"Sister Martha Ruth," I said, spotting the nun. "You're in charge. Make sure the Seductress is kept subdued. I want her fucked hourly. Retreat the maids not going to the living area and seal the door. No leaving it. And make sure at least three maids are with the seductress at any given time."

"Of course, Master," the Maid-Nun said, curtsying. She clapped her hands and barked out, "Felicity, take the leash from Deidre. Let's go, ladies. We'll have to wait for our Master's return."

Felicity grabbed the leash as the other maids who weren't going glanced at me. My newest Daughter-Maid threw her arms around me and gave me a goodbye kiss. Delilah was a sweet thing. Heather, the maid Kylie had recruited while buying the wedding ring, hugged me next.

She had only been in the harem for hours.

"Good luck, Master," the sweet girl said.

I smiled at her and mustered all my confidence. "It'll be fine."

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

Finally, after being transferred three times. "Staffing, how may I help you?"

"Hi, this is Lynette from Hayward Manor," I said, knowing that speaking those words used the magic of the Haywards to mind-control people, "and we need two pilots ASAP."

"Okay," she said. "Flying what type of plane."

I glanced at Cali. "Plane?"

"A Gulfstream V," she told me.

I relayed that to the woman who I spoke to who asked the follow-up question, "And where's the jet at?"

I shot Cali another look, asking, "Location?"

"Carlyle Field," the maid said, her purple eyes deep and unreadable.

"It's at Carlyle Field," I said, a small regional airport that was near us. "And we need them, ASAP. You can get them there in an hour if you rush them. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"It's for Hayward Manor," the woman said. I doubted she had even heard of us before, but that name opened doors. "They'll be there. It'll cost--"

"Just bill the estate," I said and hung up, glancing at Master. He had observed the entire thing. The maids staying behind had already left the room. "They'll be there, Master."

"Good work," he said as Cali pulled out her own phone and walked to the side.

It was strange seeing a being from the Otherworld using the phone.

"Mrs. Miles, Mrs. Kenning, and Opal, drive the vehicles," Master ordered, his voice confident. "The limo and two SUVs should be enough to get us to the airport. I suppose we can leave them there for our return."

"They can park in the hanger, Master," Cali said, lowering her phone.

"You need to wear some clothes, Master," Bella said as the three maids I named headed off. "I'll get you some."

"Wait," Master said. "It's after dark." That was true, but the amount of cleaning we had done today would keep the Imprisoned from stirring. "Mom, and Aunt Nancy, go with her."

"Yes, Master," Mrs. Hayward and Nancy said at the same moment.

Bella paused and nodded. The three darted off as the other maids who were going were all bouncing with excitement. The plates and food would have to be cleaned up in the morning by the maids left behind.

"Fourteen hours," Master said, worry on his face. "Let's gather in the entrance hall."

The harem moved around Master. Carla and Veronica took point while Gloria stood right behind Master, watching over him. His Daughter-Maids and Kylie stood close to him with Tabitha right beside her friend. I walked at the rear of the party with Martha.

We reached the entrance hall. Cali flung the doors open. In moments, two SUVs with the limo between them pulled up. Mrs. Miles drove the Limo. She stepped out of it and opened the back door. Master hesitated, but just then Bella, his mother, and his aunt rushed down the stairs with some clothes for him to wear. He was naked. Sexy and naked.

We rushed forward and split up into three groups. I went into the main limo with Master along with Bella, Kylie, his mother, and his aunt. Cali joined us in there, of course. We sat down on the seats with Izzy riding shotgun with Mrs. Miles.

The vehicles pulled out from the manor and sped down the driveway. Leo leaned back against the seat with Kylie and Bella on either side of him. He sighed and started dressing in the blue jeans and t-shirt that was given to him.

"Fourteen hours," he said. "And it'll be longer with getting the plane ready and landing when we're in Japan."

I texted Asuka, "Make travel arrangements for when we get to Japan."

"On it," Asuka replied. She wasn't in this limo.

It took us thirty minutes of speeding to reach Carlyle Field. I had never been here before, but we were let in a security gate and drove into the airfield to a hangar that was bustling with activity. There was a ground crew readying the Gulfstream V, a sleek jet.

"How did they know to have the plane ready?" Lance asked as he stepped out dressed. Nancy and her maids fanned out before everyone, looking on guard. Bella and her maids ringed around Lance, eyes wary.

"I called them, Master," Cali said. "I didn't expect another incursion so soon. I am sorry. I should have suggested we recruit the pilots by now."

It was another ten minutes before the pilots got here. Two men who were wearing uniforms that showed up in the same car. Both looked young. I hoped they had the experience to do this. They moved over to us.

"Captain Murray," the slightly older of the two men said. He did have a professional demeanor. "I'll be your pilot. This is my copilot."

"Jensen, Mr. Hayward," the other said and shook Lance's hand.

"Good, "Lance said. "You've flown Gulfstreams before."

"Yep," Captain Murray said. "For the Coast Guard before I got out last year. Where are we flying."

"Japan," Lance said.

"Japan's the size of California with a lot of airports, sir," said Captain Murray while his copilot pulled out a tablet and started tapping on it.

"Nagasaki," Asuka said.

"Right," the guy said. "Is there an IFR flight plan already filed with the FAA?"

"You'll have to do that," Lance said. "Just say it's for Hayward Manor. It'll be approved."

"We'll need thirty minutes to do our preflight checklist and file the IFR," the captain said.

Lance sighed and nodded. Right now, something foul from the Otherworld was prowling in the world. Who knew what harm it caused? I closed my eyes, trying not to remember what happened to the other nun.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Finally, we were in the air. I sat in my seat. It was surprisingly cramped in the Gulfstream V. It was a big enough plane, but twenty-seven passengers made for close seats. There was a bathroom and a small galley with some frozen dinners that Mom would prepare. It was also stocked with drinks.

My maids were all chatting while the hum of the engines filled the plane. I sat down in my chair across from Cali, our seats facing one another. I unbuckled my seatbelt now that we were at cruising altitude.

"Fourteen hours," I whispered. "How many will be hurt by then?"

Cali fixed me with her purple eyes. "It depends on what sort of entity crossed over. They don't all want to kill. Well, not right away. Some want to torment. Confuse. Bewilder. Drive someone unto madness."

"Fuck," I muttered. I gripped the armrest with sweaty hands. "This is insane. Fourteen hours... It's too long."

"The world is a large place," said Cali. "While most of the incursions are likely to happen in North America these days, that doesn't mean they are limited to there."

I nodded, closing my eyes. It was getting late. I would have been settling down for a relaxing evening before bed by now, but my insides churned. What Malevolent did to that church filled my mind. We had been there so fast, and still a nun died.

"Relax, Master," Cali said, her voice softer than usual. "You have to relax. Sleep. It's a long flight."

I opened my eyes and snorted. "Relax? How."

She slipped off her chair and knelt before me. She smiled up at me as she stroked my hands up my jeans. "You have a plane full of maids. It won't be hard for you to relax."

She slid her hands up my jeans and grabbed at my dick. I shuddered as she did that. She massaged me through the denim before her deft fingers unsnapped my jeans. She smiled up at me as she popped the fastener. Then she drew down the zipper.

"Relax," she cooed as she reached into my boxers and pulled out my cock. "Mmm, let me soothe you."

She opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock. She nursed on me with hunger. She suckled on my cock with all her passion. I groaned at the feel of her hot mouth. She bobbed her head up and down my dick.

I closed my eyes at the relaxing feel of her mouth on my dick. She bobbed her head, working up and down me. She suckled with hunger. Passion. Her tongue danced around my cock. I didn't know what to make of Cali. She served the Haywards for reasons I didn't fathom. She was loyal to the cause, not necessarily to me.

But her mouth felt wonderful around my cock. I could feel her concern as she worked her lips up and down my shaft. She did want me to be relaxed. To sleep before we went into battle against this thing we would be fighting.

I groaned at the feel of her hot mouth suckling on my dick. She nursed with passion on me. It was an exciting thrill to have her suckling on my dick like that. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, suckling on me with all her might.

"Damn," I groaned as she suckled.

I heard giggles from some of the other maids.

I opened my eyes. It was dim in the cabin. The lights turned down so that the maids could sleep. Or try to. The chairs we had reclined back somewhat. They were plush. Way more comfortable than the chairs on an airliner.

I stared down at Cali's purple eyes as she blew me. She suckled on me with hunger. With such passion. I loved the way her tongue danced around my crown. She brought me toward the brink of cumming. I hurtled toward it. I would have such a big orgasm.

I would flood her mouth with my spunk. She felt incredible around my dick. She suckled on me with passion. I loved every moment of what she did to me. She swirled her tongue around my cock, massaging my crown.

"You're going to get that cum you love," I groaned.

She winked at me.

"Yeah, you're going to have it spurting into your mouth. Just drowning you in jizz."

She moaned around my dick and suckled with all her might on me. I squirmed in the seat, rising toward that moment of eruption. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her mouth. I loved the way she suckled on me. I savored it so much as she suckled on my dick. She nursed on me with all her might. She drove me wild with that hot mouth of hers.