Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the darkness, Marsha Peterson crawled toward us. She stood, blood dripping down her forehead from a cut. She had lost her skirt but still had on her lacy petticoats. She rose and grabbed my shoulder, standing before me, her brown hair swirling. She pushed up her glasses with her free hand.

"Let's channel our wind and disrupt the storm," I said. "Focus on me."

The other three maids closed their eyes. I felt the air calming around us as they spread their influence. As their leader, wearer of the light-blue garter, I could seize their magic. I pulled it to me, condensing the air before me. My heart raced as I worked hard.

I had to make a powerful attack. One that would strike at the core of the Tempest and break apart the veil of wind and shadows that hid the entity from us. I closed my eyes, pulling on all four of their strength.

The Tempest roared. A high-pitched hiss slashed through the air.

Asuka cried out in pain. She staggered. I opened my eyes to see the pain on her face. A shadowy tendril drew back and slammed down on Marsha Peterson's back. She cried out, her control over her magic fading.

"Bella!" I shouted.

"Over here," Bella cried as she appeared in the light of Asuka's smartphone. Bella's bodice had ripped open, exposing one of her breasts. She staggered beneath the wind then formed a stone shield and caught the next lashing tendril.

More formed around us while the Tempest laughed with delight. One slashed down at me.

Opal jumped into the way, catching the tendril on her shield.

Mrs. Kenning appeared to guard Velma's back. Mrs. Miles limped out of the dark to block another attack on Asuka. They held their shield up, standing around us as I kept gathering the power of air to smite the tempest.

"...Ms. Docea..." the Tempest purred in my mind.

I thrust my attack up into the storm. A funnel of air swirled up between us. The current whipped at us, driving back the shadows. It expanded, forming a clam around us. Light shone in the currents. A golden cyclone to attack the anti-cyclone howling around us.

"...You think that is enough?..."

Black slammed down the center of my cyclone. A thin tornado slammed into the midst of us and exploded. Darkness crashed into me. I screamed as it flung me back, bursting apart the golden cyclone.

I struck a tree hard. My back burst in pain as I crashed to the ground. My face pressed into thick loam as I lay there, dazed. I struggled to move, but my legs felt fuzzy. The world lurched around me as the agony clawed at my mind.

The Tempest laughed as I dropped into unconsciousness.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

I groaned as I struggled to rise. I glimpsed of the black tornado plunging down in our midst before the wind struck us. I didn't know where I was. Where it had thrown me. I was alone. I pushed up on my hands and knees, my freed boobs jiggling.

I felt the ring on my finger, though.

"You have to do better than that," I snarled as I rose.

I could hear my Master-Husband shooting in the darkness, trying to rally the harem.

"...Bella..." whispered around me.

The wind swirled about me and blew up my legs. My maid's uniform burst. I gasped as I was naked, the cold vortex swirling around my naked body. I shuddered at the icy gale caressing my pussy lips and nipples.

The storm seized me and lifted me into the air.

"...Bella, Bella, Bella..."

A smile appeared in the darkness before me. A hungry grin like the Gizzamuluke.

"..I love you, Bella..."

"I don't love you!" I hissed, thrashing in the embrace. I formed shields of stone, but the wind just washed around them.

"...Be mine, Bella..."

I spat into the wind.

The Tempest laughed. Its current of air swirled around my body again, almost kissing at my nipples and pussy. I shuddered at its molesting touch. I formed a stone bra and panties over my vulnerable parts.

"...That's fine, Bella..."

The mouth opened wide. A yawning pit of terror with sharp teeth made of swirling vortices of shadows. I thrashed in the embrace of the storm as the Tempest pulled me closer and closer to its hungry maw.

"...Play with me..."

It brought me closer and closer to that horrible pit. That hungry maw that wanted to swallow not just me, but my baby inside my womb. My son. The future Master of Hayward Manor. I thrashed in the embrace of the wind.

"Lance!" I screamed, fighting to break fear as terror engulfed me. That hungry maw was so huge. It could swallow all of the world. "Master!"

"...Bella..."

To be continued...