All Comments on 'Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 30'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SergeantWalornisSergeantWalornisabout 1 year ago

I would really love to read this author more, but they apparently only own a limited number of words, hence why every fucking time someone is "nursing with hunger" and "suckeling with passion".

Seriously what is it with these words? The author uses them like half a dozen time PER STORY-CHAPTER and there is not one story of them that does not employ those phrases. Which is this way for fucking years! How is that even possible? Years and years and the author is not able to change his vocabulary at all? Seriously: Its the same fucking phrase in everyone of their stories! Over years and years the author was not able to find some different phrases.

Its completly impossible for me to enjoy a story, if sex is happening regularly and consistently described with the exact same words. Somebody give them a fucking dictionary for christ sake!

ShapachanShapachanabout 1 year ago

Nice cliffhanger, mypenname3000 looking forward to the next chapter.

Sergeant I would suggest instead of bashing the author you might want to proof read your comment or better yet change authors.

Shapachan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES