Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 38

Story Info
The Master of the maids enjoys a two cheerleaders!
7.8k words
4.48
8.2k
13

Part 38 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen

Cheerleader Maids Menage

Lance Hayward

If there was a way to stop the necessity of the maids and the threat of the Imprisoned, I would love to find it. Then my maids could live happy lives. They wouldn't have to risk everything and die like poor Tabitha and Deidre.

I didn't know where to begin as I sat at the back of the limo. I was in the back of the limo at the National Cheerleader Competition waiting for Kylie and Aunt Nancy to bring back the two new maids they had recruited.

Replacements.

Dean White and Alice, two of my Black maids, both knelt before me. They nuzzled their dark cheeks against my pale cock, sandwiching them as I struggled to think of a solution. I had no idea how to go about it. Who to even ask?

My Wise-Maids. Like Dean White.

She licked my cock, sliding her tongue slowly up my shaft. Alice did the same on the other side. She climbed up my shaft and reached the tip. They both stroked their tongue over my cock. They licked over me, sending such heat rushing through me.

It was amazing to feel them doing that. I loved it. I groaned, savoring their tongues caressing my cock. The heat rushed through me. A big burst of delight shot down my shaft and washed through my balls.

"Damn," I groaned, enjoying their licking. It drove the problem from my mind.

It was hard to think about much when there was something as amazing as their hot tongues stroking up and down my cock. The two Black maids, one a MILF and the other a barely legal cutie, caressed me. They were both so delicious.

Dean White swallowed my dick. My other maids watched. Dalia was my other Concubine-Maid along to act as my bodyguard while my Daughter-Maid Chantelle was here for healing. Melissa and Hannah were here in case things popped off, the Slut-Maids ready for action.

And they were very new and I hadn't had a chance to enjoy them much. Melissa was a Sorority-Maid and Hannah a Stripper-Maid. Besides the two sucking my dick and my sister and aunt, that was all the maids I had brought.

Dean White swallowed my cock. I groaned as the naughty head of my college swallowed my cock. She slid her lips down me. It was glorious having her suckling on me. I loved it. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth suckling on me. She nursed with passion on me. She suckled with all her might. I loved it. "You are doing so great."

She moaned around my dick. She suckled on me with all her might. She suckled and slurped on me with such force. Her tongue danced around my cock. She swirled about me, driving me wild. It was an incredible rush to have her do that.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so good."

She moaned around my dick, sucking harder on me. She slurped on me, swirling her tongue around my cock. She slid her mouth up and popped off so Alice could. The younger Black hottie swallowed my dick.

"Oh, damn, that's so good!" I groaned. "Alice!"

"Yes, yes, please our Master," cooed Hannah. The Stripper-Maid toyed with one of her blonde pigtails as she watched.

"Suckle hard on Master-Daddy's cock," my busty daughter maid said, her bronze garter looking so cute on her thigh.

Alice moaned her agreement. She suckled on my dick with all that she had. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled hard on me. The Concubine-Maid loved me. She was such a naughty cocksucker.

Such a loving Maid. Perfect wife material. That was why my Bella had recruited her. The pressure grew in my cock as Alice slid her mouth up and off my dick. She passed me over to Dean White. The Black woman swallowed my dick with skill.

"Damn!" I groaned as she suckled hard. She nursed with all that she had. She was truly skilled at this. She suckled with all that she had. She nursed on me with everything that she could. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. "Oh, damn, that's good."

She suckled hard on my dick. She nursed on my cock with all that she had. It was just amazing to have her do that. The pressure rose to the tip.

Dean White switched with Alice.

The Black girl suckled with passion.

I groaned as they traded me back and forth. The other maids watched with hungry eyes. My back arched as I loved what that mouth did to me. She swirled her tongue around my dick and drove me wild. I rose toward that big burst.

I hurtled closer and closer to it. I would have a mighty explosion of rapture as the two maids switched back and forth. They both stared up at me with such love and lust in their eyes. They nursed on me. Suckled on me.

"Just a little bit more," I said. "I'm almost there."

"Mmm, you're going to cum on our faces, right, Master?" Dean White purred as Alice suckled on my cock.

Alice ripped her mouth off and gasped, "Please, please, jizz on us, Master! Cover us!"

"Yes, cover them," Melissa the Sorority-Maid moaned while Dean White suckled on my dick again.

"I will," I groaned. "Just... Yes, yes, stop sucking!"

Dean White ripped her mouth off my cock and stroked my dick. She worked her hand up and down my cock as I groaned toward the pinnacle of my eruption. I spurted blast after blast of cum that splashed across their faces.

I drenched both Alice's and Dean White's features in my cum. I hosed them down. It was wonderful to spurt all that spunk over them. I erupted again and again. I pumped my jizz across their features. It was so wonderful.

Such a glorious moment.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. That's just wondrous."

I coated them in my spunk. The pleasure shot through me. I shuddered through such wild delight. The ecstasy slammed through my body and crashed into my mind. I savored this heat rippling through me. It was perfect.

Wondrous.

I erupted again and again. I pumped my jizz across their faces. It was a wondrous delight. I pumped my jizz across her features. I loved drenching her. I savored coating her face in spunk. I loved it so much.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned. I shuddered through the bliss. "Oh, that's so good!"

I coated them in spunk. I soaked them in my jizz. I hit that wonderful peak and fired the last of my cum onto their faces. It was just an incredible treat. A big smile spread on my lips as I left them dripping in my spunk.

I couldn't wait to meet the new maids, but... How to stop the need for the Haywards going forward? That thought rang in me as Alice and Dean White were swarmed by the other maids. They all wanted to lick my cum off their features.

It was a treat to watch.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

Tina knelt before me. The newest Slut-Maid, a naughty cheerleader, held out the harness to the strap-on. She wore the orange garter, a big smile on her face. Her fellow squadmates cheered her on, clapping and whooping.

I stepped into the harness, smiling. The cheerleaders all told me Tina was their biggest slut, and I believed her from the skill that she showed in sliding the strap-on harness up my legs. She had done this before. How deliciously wicked.

It wasn't just the entire football and basketball team this girl had serviced.

She worked the harness up my thighs and expertly seated the base of the dildo on my clit and against the folds of my pussy. I shuddered at what she did. The heat rushed through me. This felt just amazing. A big smile spread on my lips, my boobs jiggling as she rose.

"There you go!" she said, bounding to her feet. She spun around and bent over, touching her toes. She was so limber. Her pussy lips gaped open, her juices coating her clit piercing. Her red hair spilled over the floor of the locker room. "I'm so ready to be fucked.

She wiggled her cute rump while the other cheerleaders all cheered us on. They were bouncing and clapping as they watched me press the fleshy end of the dildo into her pussy lips. I thrust into her cunt. I loved feeling the pressure on my dick as her cunt swallowed the dick.

"Ooh, ooh," Tina moaned as I sank to the hilt in her. I bottomed out in her snatch, loving having my shaft pressed all the way into her twat. It was a beautiful thing. "That's so good, Mistress!"

"Yes, it is," I purred as I stared at her rosebud asshole winking at me. With her bent over, it was right there needing to be fucked.

I had only slid into her pussy to lube up. That done, I pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She gasped but she stayed bent over. I pressed my dildo into her asshole. She gasped as I drilled against her. The other girls went wild.

"Fuck her ass!" one girl with purple hair squealed.

"Pound her backdoor!" a Hispanic girl shouted.

"She loves it up the ass!" said a brunette.

"I do!" Tina herself gasped as her asshole widened and widened before the pussy-lubed dildo.

It popped into her bowels. It sank into her anal sheath. I loved that so much. I penetrated into her bowels. I loved that sensation on my clit. The pressure massaged my bud. I smiled in delight as her asshole swallowed the fleshy dildo.

She moaned as the toy slid into her bowels. I sank it deeper and deeper into her backdoor. I loved sliding into her asshole. It was a glorious moment to penetrate her. My clit throbbed in delight. My crotch pressed against her asshole.

"Mistress!" she gasped as she trembled there.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you're going to be such a good Slut-Maid for Master Lance," I purred.

"I will be!" she moaned as I drew back the dildo. Her entire body shook. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. That's just amazing!"

I smiled. I knew it was. I loved this. I thrust back into her asshole. I buried deep into her. It was perfect to slam into her bowels. I penetrated her. She groaned, her entire body shaking with delight while my clit and pussy lips loved the massaging pressure.

My big boobs jiggled in my low-cut bodice as I fucked her. My frilly skirt rustled. I loved wearing my maid's uniform and pounding a slut with my strap-on. I buried into her snatch again and again. I thrust into her twat over and over again.

I hammered her with force.

I plowed into her with passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing!"

"It is," she whimpered, her bowels clamping down around my dick. "Oh, my, that's so hot. Just keep fucking my asshole like that. Just keep pouncing my bowels with such force. It's amazing! It's wondrous!"

"I know!" I groaned, slamming into her anal sheath. "Ooh, you're going to cum hard on my dildo."

"So hard!" she moaned. "That's it. That's so good. Just hammer me with all that force. I love it so much. You're doing amazing!"

I grinned from ear to ear as I fucked to the hilt in her bowels. I pounded her with all that I had. I loved slamming into her with force. I buried into her anal sheath with all that I had. It was glorious. Wondrous.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, you're going to cum so hard on my dildo!"

"I am, Mistress!" The slut moaned.

My clit burst with sparks that fed my growing orgasm as I fucked the Slut-Maid's asshole. I hammered her with all that I had. I buried into her with more and more force. I slammed deep into her. I buried into her with all that I had. It was glorious.

I loved it. I savored it. I enjoyed plowing into her anal sheath with all that I had. I thrust to the hilt in her flesh. She moaned as I did that. She tossed her head as I fucked her with the dildo. I was so close to bursting. I stroked her skin.

"Cum hard," I hissed. "Then you get to meet our Master!"

"Yes!" she howled.

Something hot splashed my crotch and ran wet down my legs. The girl trembled, cumming. She squirted again, the tangy aroma of her pussy juices filling my nose. She gasped out her rapture, so eager to meet my Master-Nephew that she came hard.

I loved it.

I slammed into her asshole and joined her. My head threw back as my pussy spasmed. Juices spilled hot down my thighs as the waves of delight shot through me. They were incredible. I loved them. The heat melted through my mind.

I groaned, savoring every last moment of that heat rushing through me. It was just incredible. I felt so good. I trembled, shuddering through this delight. A big smile spread on my lips as I savored this ecstasy. This wondrous delight.

"I want to meet Master!" gasped the cumming Cheerleader-Maid. "I want to meet Master Lance and love him!"

Her squadmates cheered as I gasped out, "You will!"

I reached the peak of my orgasm, holding her hips as I crested into a plateau of bliss. I panted and pulled my dildo out of her asshole. I slid from her and watched her anal ring squeeze tight. A shiver ran through me.

I loved being Master Lance's maid. Being owned by my nephew was exhilarating.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

"And this is Britney," said Kylie as she arrived right after Aunt Nancy. "She's an innocent, virgin Cheerleader-Maid. Isn't she cute?"

I smiled at Britney. She had brown hair that fell around her face and rather big breasts. They quivered as she stared at me in awe. Her nipples were such a suckable shade of pink while her green eyes were so deep and beautiful.

She looked so scared while Tina, the new Slut-Maid, looked so eager, her green eyes gleaming. She clicked her tongue stud on the back of her teeth, clearly ready to do anything and everything for me. She was gorgeous. They both were.

"She's perfect," I told Kylie. I smiled at my little sister. "You did good."

"Thanks, Master-Big Bro," she said, beaming.

I headed back into the limo, Kylie and the new maids following. Aunt Nancy was the driver. She closed the door and headed around to the front of the limo. I sank onto my back in the space between the two benches in the back. It was a comfortable ride.

"Tina, come ride my face while Britney, you're going to ride my cock," I said.