Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Tina said and darted toward me. She dropped to her knees, straddling my head. I caught a glimpse of the nervous Britney before Tina's shaved snatch planted right on my mouth. "Oh, Master Lance, I'm so glad to serve you!"

"I am, too," Britney said, her voice softer.

"You're going to love it," said my little sister. "Just straddle him, guide his cock to your virgin muff, and plunge down him. Give him your cherry."

"Okay, Kylie. Thanks for the help."

"That's what I'm here for," my sister said. "Now, go, enjoy him."

"Kylie!" squealed Britney. It made me think my Sister-Maid had goosed the virgin's ass.

I licked at Tina's tangy pussy, stroking from her pierced clit to her taint. As I did, Britney grabbed my dick. She held me upright and pressed my cock into her thick bush. The curls tickled my cock. I loved the sensation before I nuzzled into her wet pussy folds. She rubbed me up and down her virgin slit. She whimpered and pressed her weight down.

Her pussy lips parted. Her hymen blocked the way. I loved that sensation. I licked at Tina's pussy bold strokes as I felt Britney's maidenhead stretching and stretching. The limo pulled away, rocking us all. Britney gasped at the motion.

Her cherry popped.

"Master Lance!" the Virgin-Maid squealed as her deflowered pussy sank down my dick.

"Damn," I groaned as I enjoyed her hot and tight snatch swallowing my cock. She took every inch of me. It was an incredible moment to have all her twat sliding down and down my dick. She took me all. "Oh, damn, Britney!"

I thrust my tongue into Tina's snatch as Britney bottomed out on me. That hot, tight snatch felt amazing around my dick. I would be the only cock to ever enter her. The only dick to ever penetrate her pussy. I was honored to have another Virgin-Maid.

"Master," groaned Britney, such awe spreading over her face.

"It's so neat having a big dick in you, ain't it?" Tina asked.

"Yes," Britney said. "Oh, oh, you were on the Hoover Harpies. You girls were so great!"

"I loved your uniforms," said Tina. "Mt. Tahoma Tigers and... Boy, you are stacked. Love these big titties, too."

Britney gasped, her pussy tightening around my cock. She felt amazing about my dick. I loved that. She slid her pussy up my cock. I loved the way she massaged me. She drove me wild with that hot snatch. I pictured Tina's hands groping the brunette cutie's big tits.

I fucked my tongue in and out of Tina's pussy. Her clit piercing rubbed on my lips as she squirmed on me. She moaned out her delight, but not as much as Britney. The deflowered virgin maid worked her snatch up and down my dick.

She gripped me with that tight snatch. She held me tight with her wonderful pussy. She massaged me with it. I groaned, savoring that delight. It was an amazing rush to have her working that hot twat up and down my dick.

"Damn, damn," I groaned, savoring that hot pussy working up and down my dick.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so good," moaned Britney, her pussy plunging down my cock. "That's just amazing, Master Lance!"

"Yes, it is!" Kylie squealed. "Ride Master-Big Bro's cock!"

"Master-Daddy has such a gorgeous dick," cooed Chantelle. "I love having him in me!"

The other maids moaned their agreement as Tina said, "Can't wait for my turn!"

"You'll get it," I growled, enjoying that hot twat working up and down my face as I licked and lapped at Tina's pussy.

I stroked my tongue through her folds. She had a delicious snatch. She tasted so amazing. Tangy and delicious. It was an incredible moment to feast on her as Britney rode me. She worked her hot cunt up and down my cock, gasping out with her newly discovered joy.

The sounds of a Virgin-Maid enjoying my dick for the first time were always a treat. I loved them as I enjoyed that hot twat working up and down my dick. She rode me with force. She plunged down me with all that she had. She gripped me with that hot twat.

It was wonderful having her do that. I loved her gripping me with her hot snatch. She wiggled her hips back and forth. She stirred her cunt around my cock, massaging me with everything that she had. It was outstanding.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, loving the feel of her snatch working up and down my dick. "Damn, Britney!"

"Master! Master!" the Virgin-Maid moaned as she rode me.

"Ooh, go, you!" squealed Tina, grinding her hot twat on my mouth.

I licked at her tangy folds. I devoured her wonderful delights. I wanted to just enjoy every last second of feasting on her. I flicked my tongue through her folds and brushed her clit. She gasped when I did that.

Britney rode me faster, her moans growing louder. She massaged me with that hot snatch. She worked up and down me with everything that she had. It was an amazing feeling for her to ride me. She squeezed her snatch around me. She held me tight with that amazing pussy.

She felt so good. So awesome. I loved it so much. I shuddered as she gripped my dick. It was wonderful to feel her snatch sliding up and down me. I rose toward that big burst of delight. I hurtled toward it.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good, Master," whimpered Britney. "And Tina... You make my boobies feel so good!"

"Mmm, they're so impressive," Tina said. "I love playing with them and squeezing them."

"Yes!" gasped Britney, her pussy clamping down on my cock as she slid up me.

The silky massage brought me closer and closer to dumping my cum into her snatch. I rose toward it. I would burst with such delight. It was an amazing moment. Her cunt rode me. She worked up and down me, holding me tight.

My tongue flicked over Tina's clit. I massaged her bud. I stroked across her naughty clit. She gasped as I did that. Her entire body shook. I nibbled on her pierced pearl. She moaned on me, her tangy juices growing hotter.

"I think I'm going to cum!" gasped Britney.

"You think?" purred Tina. "You're working that hot cunt up and down our Master's huge dick like your life depends on it. You're going to explode!"

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Britney, her hot twat caressing me as she worked up and down me. "I want to explode. I want to burst. This is amazing!"

"Burst on my big brother's cock!" Kylie purred. "Just cum on him. Ooh, ooh, and Chantelle, you're such a good little sister."

"You have such a yummy pussy, big sis!" Chantelle moaned.

I loved those sounds as I suckled on Tina's pierced clit. I nibbled on my Cheerleader-Maid's bud as my other Cheerleader-Maid plunged her cunt down my cock. Britney took me to the hilt and squealed out her rapture.

Her hot cunt spasmed around me. She suckled at me with that wonderful flesh. I loved how she did that. She suckled at me. It was amazing to feel her pussy rippling around me. I groaned, my back arching, and I erupted.

"Fuck!" I groaned and suckled hard on Tina's pierced clit.

"Ooh, ooh, Master!" gasped the slutty Cheerleader-Maid. Her butt-cheeks clenched. Her tangy juices gushed out. "Thank you!"

I drank her pussy cream as I pumped my cum into Britney's pussy. I flooded her with spunk. I filled her to the brim with my cum. Ecstasy shot through me. My nuts erupted again and again into her snatch. I filled her up with all my spunk. It was an incredible moment.

A wondrous delight to cum in her and drown in Tina's pussy juices.

I erupted into her snatch again and again. I filled her to the brim with all my spunk. It was a delicious rush to have all that heat sweeping through me. Her twat convulsed around my dick, suckling at my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned Tina as I licked at her folds. "Thank you, Master!"

"Thank you!" gasped Britney. "Oh, you flooded me with all your cum! I'm so honored!" She squealed. "Everyone thought I was so dumb for not having sex, but I was saving myself for you, Master Lance! A woman should only be with her man. Her Master!"

"Yes!" Kylie squealed.

I groaned as I licked at Tina's pussy one more time. She slid off me, her round boobs jiggling. She panted as she stared at me with such gleaming eyes. We had time before we got back to the mansion. There were a few hours of driving ahead of us. I smiled up at Britney sitting on my cock. She smiled down at me.

I winked at her as she slid her pussy off my dick. I groaned at that. It was wonderful having her cunt pop off my dick. That felt just perfect. Her bush dripped with her cream. My cum spilled out. I knew all the maids wanted to lick her clean.

"Sit on the bench," I said, nodding next to Kylie who was shuddering as she climaxed on Chantelle's pussy. "Tina, you eat her pussy. I bet you've eaten your share of creampies."

"Yum yum," purred the redheaded Cheerleader-Maid. She flicked her pierced tongue over her lips, her stud flashing.

Britney would be in for a treat.

Tina crawled toward Britney. The virgin maid sat, her big boobs jiggling. She spread her legs apart, looking so wide-eyed as Tina crawled between those open thighs. In a moment, the slutty Cheerleader-Maid feasted on the innocent Cheerleader-Maid.

"Oh, my," gasped Britney. She shuddered, her big tits jiggling. "Oh, my, she's licking at my pussy. She has this stud, Kylie. Oh, oh, she's in me!"

"Enjoy," Kylie said, smiling.

It was good to see my sister smiling after her best friend's death. I wanted her to be happy.

I dropped to my knees and aimed my dick at Tina's ass. The slut's pussy dripped, but I had just enjoyed pussy. So I pushed my cock right into Tina's butt-crack. I nuzzled against her anal ring, drilling against her backdoor.

Her head shot up. "Master, do I have a very fuckable ass or something? Mistress Nancy went for my asshole, too."

"You do," Aunt Nancy purred. "My nephew is a connoisseur of the finest assholes. He knows a fuckable ass when he sees one."

"Yep," I growled and drilled harder Tina's anal ring.

She moaned into Britney's pussy as my dick penetrated her asshole. I popped into her bowels and sank into her anal sheath. It was a wondrous treat to feel her velvety sheath wrap around me. She held me tight. I groaned, enjoying this moment immensely.

I bottomed out in her, smiling at Britney. The busty Cheerleader-Maid shuddered as she enjoyed what Tina did to her. I drew back my dick, reveling in that velvety hole gripping me. It was so hot to fuck Tina in the ass as she consumed my cum out of another maid's pussy.

I loved this life.

I gripped her hips and drew back my dick. I savored that hot asshole around my cock. She felt amazing as I buried back into her. I thrust to the hilt in her bowels. She squeezed her asshole down around my cock as I pumped away at her.

I fucked Tina hard. The slutty Cheerleader-Maid gasped and moaned as I fucked her hard. I buried into her again and again. I fucked her with force. It was a treat to pound her. I fucked her bowels hard and fast.

I thrust into her with all that I had. I plowed into her anal depths. I fucked her bowels with such force. She squeezed her bowels down around me. She held me tight as I fucked her again and again. I hammered her, loving that tight asshole around me.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, fucking her with force.

"Ooh, that's good," Tina moaned as I buried into her anal sheath again and again. "Master! Master!"

"Ooh, Master, she's licking all your cum out of me," Britney said. "Being a maid is wondrous! I'm so glad Kylie chose me."

"My little sister has impeccable taste," I said, winking at my new maid.

"Yep," Kylie said as she was now feasting on Chantelle's pussy. "Ooh, ooh, you make the best little sisters for me to eat out, Master-Big Brother. You and Mom make such yummy pussies!"

"Glad you're enjoying her," I said, smiling at Chantelle. My daughter quivered on the seat, enjoying being devoured.

I pumped away at Tina's bowels. I fucked the Cheerleader-Maid hard. I didn't hold back with the slutty Cheerleader. I buried to the hilt in her tight bowels as she feasted on Britney's pussy. Tina devoured the cum out of her fellow maid's snatch while I buggered her.

I buried into her with all that I had. I loved fucking her bowels hard and fast. I slammed into her anal sheath, her tight thole gripping me. She moaned, her hips wiggling back and forth. I savored that heat as I fucked her with all that I had.

"Tina! Tina!" gasped Britney, her head tossing and big boobs jiggling.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so good," whimpered Tina, her bowels clamping down on me. "Master!"

It was glorious to pound her like this. I fucked her with all that I had. The pressure rose in my nuts. The need to cum built and built in me as I fucked her hard. I buried into her with all that I had. It was amazing feeling her velvety asshole around me.

The itch grew at the tip of my dick. I had to cum in her asshole. Just spurt all the spunk that I had in my nuts. I rose toward that glorious moment. I fucked into her bowels with all that I had. She moaned. So did Britney.

"My clit!" the Virgin-Maid gasped. "Oh, that's my clit. I love it. Your tongue stud, Tina. You're... I... Yes!"

She bucked, her entire body quivering as her orgasm swept through her. She tossed her head from side to side, her body bucking. She shuddered through her orgasm. It was clear she was having a huge climax. A big burst of delight.

The pleasure swept through her. She moaned, her head tossing back and forth as her boobs jiggled and heaved. She loved it. Her thighs squeezed about Tina's face as I slammed into the slutty Cheerleader-Maid's asshole.

"Master!" gasped Tina, her anal sheath writhing around my dick. "Yes!"

I loved her sucking at me. She felt so good rippling and writhing around my cock. I savored that delight as I pumped away at her. I buried into her anal sheath again and again. She massaged me with all that she had. It felt so amazing.

Just so wondrous.

I was in heaven having her bowels spasm around my dick. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was an amazing moment. I loved the feel of her writhing around me. She had such a delicious asshole. She rippled around me with all that she had.

I buried into her and erupted.

I groaned, savoring that wonderful heat firing out of my cock as I unloaded my jizz into her bowels. The pleasure swept through my body as I erupted again and again. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned as dumped my cum into her bowels.

"Master!" she moaned in delight.

"Oh, my, yes," I moaned, savoring the bliss.

I spurted again and again into her bowels. Her hot bowels rippled around me. She suckled at me. I groaned, the pleasure slamming through me. I enjoyed it so much. I threw back my head, roaring as I dumped the last of my cum into her asshole.

"Tina," whimpered Britney, sounding so happy after her climax.

I ripped my cock out of Tina's bowels and moved back. I sank onto the bench, my dick thrusting up before me. It waved back and forth. I panted, enjoying this. Then I felt a mouth kiss it. A pierced tongue stroked the crown.

"Mmm," Tina purred before she swallowed my dirty dick.

"Daddy!" gasped Chantelle as she climaxed on Kylie's mouth. "I wanted to suck you clean!"

I smiled at my little girl cumming while Tina polished my dirty cock. That pierced tongue felt so good on my cock. She swirled around me. I shuddered. The tongue stud pressed against my sensitive tip and shot delight down to my nuts.

Tina bobbed her head, her red hair spilling over my thighs. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her polishing my dirty dick. She worked her pierced tongue around the shaft and glans as she suckled hard on me. The ball capping her stud felt amazing rubbing against my cock.

"Damn," I groaned, enjoying that immensely.

Tina moaned around my cock as she polished me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled hard on me. She nursed with all her might on my cock. It felt incredible having her do that.

She suckled on me with passion. It was awesome. I loved what she did to me. She suckled on me with force. The pressure grew and grew on my dick as the need to cum swelled and swelled in me. It was an amazing moment.

I slid my finger through her hair, groaning, "Such a good maid."

"I know how to pick them, Master," Aunt Nancy said.

"Yes, you do," I groaned. "Damn, she's polishing my pole with passion."

"Yes, she is," said Britney in awe. "And that was just in her butt. Wow, this is so exciting. I want to do that for you one day, Master."

"You will," Chantelle said. My cute daughter put her arm around the new maid. "We both will."

Britney turned her head and kissed my Daughter-Maid. It was always a treat to see my maids loving each other. Their beautiful bodies pressed together. God made women to be curvy and gorgeous, and I was thankful.

Especially with that hot mouth working up and down my dirty dick. Tina suckled on me with passion. She buffed me clean and swelled me toward my orgasm. I would have a huge climax. Just a mighty explosion of jizz.

It would burst out of me and flood her mouth. She suckled on me with force. She nursed on me with all that she had. I loved feeling her suckling on me with passion. She was such a delicious maid. Tina and Britney were wondrous replacements.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring that tongue stud rubbing against my glans. Pleasure sparked. My orgasm rose faster and faster. "That's so good. Damn!"

She moaned around me. She suckled on me with force. I loved how she suckled on me with all that she had. It was a wild treat to have her doing that. She nursed on me with all her passion. It was a beautiful moment.

I hurtled toward that bursting point. I shuddered, my heart beating wildly. I reached such a wonderful point. I erupted into her mouth. I exploded again and again, the pleasure shooting through me. It was amazing.

"Tina!" I groaned.

She gulped it all down like a good maid. She swallowed every drop. I shuddered, savoring that delight rushing through me. I smiled. I felt so good. Just so amazing. It was a wonderful treat to have all that pleasure rushing through me. I suckled in a deep breath. I felt so good.

Just wondrous.

"Wow," I groaned and leaned back.

How to solve the problem of the Imprisoned. Was there another way? I would have to talk to Ms. Docea about this. She had the Wise-Maids to use for resources. If there was a way, they would find it. I felt better about things.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

It still felt weird planning my official wedding to Lance after what had happened, but life had to go on.

I was with Dalia meeting with the florist. Then I had to go try on a wedding dress. I had to have the perfect one. It felt okay for me to wear something other than my maid's uniform for this one special occasion.

And I had to get this done before my pregnancy started to show.

So all and all, it was a busy day. Lance was out recruiting new maids. I hoped it went well. I headed into the florist shop and was wreathed in the scent of flowers. A pointy-faced woman with gray in her hair hurried up and smiled.

"Welcome, welcome," she said. "The Hayward wedding?"

"Yep," Dalia said. "I hope you'll take care of us. This is for Master Hayward's wedding to this beauty here."

"I have outdone myself with some new arrangements, Dalia," said the woman. "Come, come, let me show them to you."

I was eager to see what they were. We headed through the shop and into the back where vases with different flower arrangements were. They were all a riot of different flowers, a mess of colors that shouldn't work, but they did.

There was artistry here I had never appreciated in a bouquet. How a feathery frond was placed here, or how delicate, white flowers, like bluebells, off-balanced the hot purple of the fuchsias that dominated the arrangement.

"So, let's start here," said the florist. "I wanted to evoke the joy of marriage..."

I just nodded as she spoke, enraptured by the entire event.

~~*~~