Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance Hayward

The limo arrived back at the mansion. I was in good spirits. I wanted to speak to Ms. Docea. Cali waited for us, her purple eyes unreadable. She bowed to me and glanced at the new girls that were coming in behind me.

"Ah, these are the new maids," she said, nodding in satisfaction at the two naked cheerleaders. "Good, good, you are Tina."

The redhead grinned. "Yep. Need me to eat your pussy! You got pretty eyes."

"No, I do not need that. You will be sleeping with Seo-Yun. Your uniform awaits you. Room 12." Cali turned to Britney. "And you are sleeping in Room 1 with Angela."

It hit me. Those were the rooms that Deidre and Tabitha stayed in. I let that sadness wash over me. Life went on. It was a terrible fact, but we would see them all again. It was our reward for the sacrifice we made.

"And your mother wishes to see you," said Cali. "Your newest daughter, Matilda, is matured and of age. Eighteen and ready to be deflowered. And, of course, your mother is ready to be bred again.

Matilda was number nine. One more, and Mom's baby-making factory would be closed. Well, she wouldn't be having them so fast and they wouldn't be growing up to be my Daughter-Maids. That meant the harem was nearly complete.

I headed up the stairs in a hurry. The meeting with Ms. Docea and the Wise-Maids would wait. I hummed as I passed the maids cleaning. There were so many of them. They all stopped to curtsy, loving me with their eyes.

I nodded to Martha and Angela as they cleaned the paintings on the third floor. Angela worked on the Gizzamuluke. I hated that one the most for almost eating my little sister our first night here before we truly understood what was going on.

I passed through the living area. The Seductress was chained and kneeling. She kept her head bowed low. She had saved my life in the fight with the Huntsman. Maybe she should be trusted more, but she had almost killed my mother.

I was a tad angry with her.

Carmen, one of the pilots, stood watch, an orange garter bright on her thigh.

I walked down the hallway with the rooms for my chief maids and myself. The secret door was open beyond to the servant's hallway. I reached Mom's room and opened the door. I found her breastfeeding my new daughter.

Mom smiled at me as she stroked her hand through Matilda's brown hair. My daughters ran the gamut between blonde and black, with brown in between. Matilda had round breasts, making her bustier than her older sister.

It was always funny seeing Kylie despair at her little tits compared to her younger sisters. Some like Chantelle really took after Mom.

Mom smiled at me, her blonde hair spilling around her dimpled cheeks. She looked so happy, naked and breastfeeding our daughter. The bronze garter was already around Matilda's thigh. She was my daughter, ready to be fucked and bred.

I climbed onto the bed, wanting to drink from my mother's breast. I leaned down and nuzzled from her nipple. I latched on and suckled. The milk flowed from her breast. It poured down my mouth. Just a perfect delight to enjoy.

I stroked my daughter's back and slid down to her rump as I breastfed.

"Mmm, that's so good," Mom cooed.

I was glad she enjoyed it. This was such a wonderful moment. I caressed our daughter's ass, squeezing her rump as I breastfed from mother. The creamy taste of her breast milk poured into my mouth. I gulped it down, loving that taste so much.

It was a delight to be there. It was a wonderful experience to drink down all that wonderful milk. I swallowed it all. I gulped down every drop that flowed from my mother's nipple. She purred as I did that. It was so relaxing.

So comforting.

"Mmm, that's it," Mom cooed, her fingers stroking through my hair. "My Master-Son and cute daughter. That's just perfect."

It was perfect.

Relaxing.

My dick was so hard to deflower my daughter, but I just couldn't pull my mouth from her nipple. I wanted to enjoy as much of her motherly love as I could. I suckled down on her with all my might. It was an incredible delight.

Just perfect.

My daughter popped her mouth off Mom's nipple and purred, "Aren't you going to fuck me, Master-Daddy?"

I slid my mouth off our mother's nipple and said, "That's the plan. Just enjoying our mother's breast milk."

"It's so yummy, Master-Daddy, but wouldn't it be yummier if you were sliding your big dick into my pussy and fucking me?" Her eyes sparkled.

I chuckled. "Aren't you like your big sister."

"Kylie?" She grinned. She had all our mother's memories up until the moment she was born. So Matilda knew a lot about Kylie. She also knew what it felt like to be fucked by me. "Mmm, thank you, Master-Daddy. I'll be just as bratty as her! So please, please, please, fuck me! Take my cherry and make me into a woman!"

I pinched her ass. "Fine, fine, get between your mother's thighs. I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

She grinned from ear to ear.

~~*~~

Cali

The new maids were settled down. Only one more Daughter-Maid had to be conceived. All should feel right in the world, but what was this worry in my chest?

Lance...

He had a generosity of heart. An empathic spirit that I had found in a few of his ancestors. Perhaps he cared too much about his maids. They were first and foremost weapons. The fact they gave him sexual pleasure was his reward for doing his duty.

But...

Well, he had an heir. I had to focus on that. He wasn't a coward like his uncle, trying to run from his fate. Still, I would have to watch with care. Perhaps I should do a better job ingratiating myself to him.

I had been cold.

It was hard to grow attached to one Hayward when they lived such short lives. A few had made it to their seventies, but they were the rare ones. Eventually, they would die. It was the fate of mortals. They would die while I would live on.

To be continued...