Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 41

Story Info
The Bride-Maid walks down the altar to marry her Master!
7.8k words
4.62
5.7k
11

Part 41 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

The Bride Maid's Loving Submission

Lance Hayward

I watched the shadows behind the gauzy curtain. The wedding march played through the speakers. I stood at the altar, my little sister at my side as my Best Maid with Veronica as Bella's maid-of-honor. The curtains parted and Bella stepped out.

Every maid in the seats gasped at her beauty. So did I. She wore an all-white maid's uniform with a gauzy veil draped over her face. The skirts were short and puffy in the front, but she had a trail that draped behind her as she stepped forward on her white heels. The only color on her was her yellow garter. It matched the flowers in her bouquet.

She marched forward on her mother's arm. Mrs. Miles was giving her daughter away to me. She wore a standard maid's uniform, her big boobs jiggling. She wore such a proud smile as she walked at her daughter's side.

My dick throbbed in my tuxedo. She was gorgeous.

Yuki walked before them, strewing pink and yellow flowers. She looked so happy as she did it. I hardly noticed my Priestess-Maid, staring at the ethereal beauty of Bella. She took my breath away. I groaned as she came closer and closer to me, floating down the aisle in all her radiant beauty. I smiled from ear to ear.

She passed the rows of chairs the maids set in, my mother in the front row beside Aunt Nancy and Ms. Docea. Plinths with flowers lined the aisle my Bride-Maid walked down, stepping on the petal-strewn, white carpet.

As she came closer and closer, I could see her smile behind the gauzy film. Her joy. Her eyes fixed on me as she approached with stately grace. My heart quickened. I grinned from ear to ear. Finally, she drifted to me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Miles," I said, leaning forward and kissing my MILF-maid. Her tongue danced with mine for a moment as my hand squeezed her tit through her uniform.

"Take good care of my daughter, Master," Mrs. Miles purred before she hugged her daughter. They would have kissed, but the veil was in the way.

Then I took Bella's hand as we stood before Sister Martha Ruth. My Nun-Maid wore a big smile as she stared at us. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared into Bella's hazel eyes. They were so beautiful. So glorious to get lost in.

"Marriage is the union of the male and the female," the Nun-Maid said, her voice full of passion. "Man and woman. The man leads and the woman follows. Domination and submission. It is a beautiful thing, but the man must remember he is not the tyrant. He must care and protect his woman, his wives and concubines. Care for her. See that her needs are met. As the Lord intended when he created Adam to have dominion and stewardship.

"To love and respect what he rules. To care for his land, his property, and his wife—wives and concubines—with love. With her, he must form a partnership. For one cannot lead without one who follows.

"For the woman, she was made to submit and to comfort as Eve was made so that Adam would not be alone. A companion to her husband. A support. She must give of herself as he gives of himself. Devotion is a woman's calling. Devotion to our husband and to the Lord."

It was surprisingly Christian given who she was. I supposed becoming a maid and fighting evil didn't change that. She talked about the union. The beauty. She was adapting it to mention the other wives and concubines.

The other maids.

Her sermon only reinforced my desire to find a way to stop the Otherworld from ever coming through. To alleviate the need for maids like Tabitha and Deidre to die fighting for this world. It would be better for them to live in peace and safety tending to the paintings.

I ruled them. I was all their husband. Their Lord and Master and lover. It was my duty to protect them. I felt that strongly as I stared into Bella's eyes. She gripped my hands, hers full of love as she nodded along to being loving, submissive, and supportive.

She was such a great wife already.

"And now for the rings," said Sister Martha Ruth. "Round, they shape the eternal vow you make. A covenant before the Lord your God to cleave to one another and stay wedded until the end of days."

"I have the rings right here," said Kylie, reaching down the front of her bodice to produce them. She slipped one into my hand, the daintier of the two gold bands.

I clutched mine tightly as Bella thrust out her hands. She would make her vows first. She took my left hand in her delicate fingers and held the thick ring in her right hand. She smiled at me. She was so calm. How was she so calm?

"Do you, Bella Miles, swear to love, obey, and cherish your Master, Lance Hayward, in sickness and health, in danger and safety, in this world and the Otherworld and beyond in Death?" the Maid-Nun asked in a ringing voice.

"I do," Bella said. "With this ring, I wed you, Lance."

I took her left hand, her fingers as dainty as the circle of gold I held. My heart pounded so fast. I was so nervous about this.

But I was so ready.

"Do you, Master Lance Hayward, swear to love, defend, and cherish your Maid, Bella Miles, in sickness and health, in danger and safety, in this world and the Otherworld and beyond in Death?"

"I do," I said and slipped the ring onto her finger. "This this ring, I wed you, Bella."

"Then by the power invested in me by the Lord, our God and the State of Connecticut, I now pronounce you man and wife." She beamed. "You may now kiss the Bride-Maid, Master."

I lifted my wife's veil and leaned in to kiss her. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such passion. A great cheer rose from all the maids. I loved their cries as my tongue danced around in my official Maid-Wife's mouth.

I held her to me, feeling the slight swell of her pregnant belly and the definite plumpness of her her breasts. My tongue thrust into her mouth. I swirled around in her, loving how she squirmed against me. She felt so wonderful.

Tasted so amazing.

I broke the kiss as Kylie squealed, "Eat her pussy out, Master-Big Bro!"

"Yes, yes, devour her, Master Lance," cooed Veronica. "And Kylie, let's fuck Sister Martha Ruth!"

"Oh, my, where did you hide those strap-ons?" gasped the nun as I gripped my Bride-Maid by the hips and lifted her. I set her on the altar.

I broke the kiss and dropped to my knees. My Bride-Maid spread her legs apart, her yellow garter so beautiful on her thigh. I kissed right above it and smooched toward the sweet aroma of her... shaved pussy. She had shaved for our wedding.

I groaned and kissed her bare vulva. She moaned as I smooched up and down her bald beaver. I brushed her clit, her sweet aroma filling my nose. It was a glorious scent. I loved it so much. I tongued her cunt.

"Oh, Master-Husband," she gasped. "My sexy Master-Groom! Ooh, ooh, that's so good. I love you so much, Lance! I love you!"

"God, I love you," I groaned before thrusting my tongue into the depths of her pussy.

I danced around in my new Bride-Maid's pussy. She squeezed her thighs around me, her veil rustling as she shuddered. That was so hot to watch. I loved it as I swirled my tongue around in her pussy. He gasped, tugging on the ties of her bodice.

Her boobs spilled out round and firm. Her nipples hard and pink. Just spectacular tits.

My tongue soaked in her sweet depths. I swirled around in her, wanting her to just cum so hard. I devoured my Bride-Maid's pussy. I feasted on her with all that I had. She whimpered, her boobs jiggling as she shuddered.

I devoured her bred pussy. I had knocked her up. That was such an incredible thought. I had knocked her up. I filled her womb with my seed and sparked new life in her. I flicked my tongue to her clit and stroked over it.

She gasped as I did that. Her face contorted with the passion of this moment. I loved how she shuddered there. She whimpered as I devoured her with all that I had. I flicked my tongue through her folds.

"Oh, oh, that's so good," she moaned. "Oh, that's just an amazing treat. I love it so much, Master Lance. My sexy husband. Ooh, ooh, my Master-Groom is mastering my pussy!"

"Damn straight he is," Kylie cooed. "Take it, Sister Martha Ruth!"

"Yes, yes, pound my asshole," the Maid-Nun gasped.

I pictured Kylie fucking the nun in the ass while Sister Martha Ruth rode Veronica's dildo. It made me smile as I flicked my tongue up to my Bride-Maid's clit. I stroked over her bud. She gasped as I did that. Her entire body quivered.

"Lance," she moaned.

I suckled on her.

"Yes, yes, Lance!" she groaned. "Oh, that's so good. I... I... Yes, you're making me feel amazing!"

I nibbled on her clit. I suckled on her, wanting to just her to drown me in her passion. Her boobs jiggled and her wedding uniform rustled around her. I loved her veil swaying around her gorgeous face. Her lower lip quivered as I nibbled on her bud.

Her sweet juices dripped down my chin as I knew I brought her closer and closer to cumming. She would have a huge climax. A big burst of delight. I suckled hard on her bud. I nursed on her with all that I had.

"Oh, my wonderful Master-Groom," she whimpered. "I love you so much. I love you with all my passion. I... I... Yes!"

She bucked on the table. Her pussy gushed juices that soaked my tongue. I flicked through her folds. I loved devouring her cunt. It was magnificent to feast on her like that. I stroked through her passion as she cried out with such delight.

She soaked me with all her juices. I bathed in my Bride-Maid's cunt cream. Her sweetness fused my taste buds and ran down my chin. She leaned back on the altar, almost knocking over a vase of flowers. Her boobs bounced.

"Take me!" she moaned. "Consummate the marriage!"

I rose and ripped off my cummerbund. I threw it to the side. I tore off my bow tie. I ripped off my shirt, buttons popping. One struck her breast, dimpling her flesh. She grinned at me and licked her lips as the maids around us squealed.

An orgy writhed around us. Everywhere I looked, maids were loving maids. Daughter-Maids devoured Slut-Maids. Wise-Maids tribbed with Concubine-Maids. Virgin-Maids rode on the mouths of every woman they could find. Dildos thrust into cunts. Vibrators hummed. They devoured cunts and assholes, and suckled on nipples.

I loved the sight before I shoved down my pants, my cock popping out. I breathed in the perfume of all that cunt cream in the air. There was so much of it. That was such a delight to enjoy. I savored it as I aimed my cock at my Bride-Maid's pussy.

I thrust into Bella's pussy.

"Master!" she squealed out above the gasps of all the maids.

I grinned at my wife as she shuddered, her pussy clamping down around me. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, tasting her sweet passion on my lips. She groaned as her tongue danced with mine.

I made out with her all that I had. I loved kissing her like this. It was a treat. She whimpered, her pussy clamping down on me as I drew back. She massaged me with her silky twat. It was glorious being in my pregnant Bride-Maid.

I thrust back into her. I fucked to the hilt in her cunt. I slammed deep and hard into her pussy. It was just a wild delight. I pounded her hard and fast. I thrust into her cunt with all that I had. It was such a wild moment.

I groaned into her lips, loving this.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped from my right.

"Oh, your tongue! You're tongue, Tina!" squealed from my left.

"Lynette!"

"Mrs. White!"

"Oh, Mommy, spank my ass harder!" gasped Deborah.

"Such a wicked, wicked slut-daughter!" Aunt Nancy purred.

CRACK!

"Oh, Mommy!" squealed one of my Daughter-Maids.

"Mmm, Mrs. Kenning! Opal! You're driving me wild with your tongues!"

"Ming! Oh, Ming! That tongue!"

"You give the best pussy massages, Seo-Yun!"

"Hannah! Sorority slut!"

"Ooh, Izzy, eat me out!"

"Lily, Lily, grind your pussy harder against mine!"

"Yes, yes, Virginia!"

I loved the sounds of passion echoing around us as I pumped away at my Bride-Maid's pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, her pussy clamping down around me. She held me tight as I fucked into her again and again.

Her pussy massaged me with that hot grip. The pleasure rippled through me. I groaned, the pressure in my nuts building and building. I hurtled toward my climax. I slammed my cock deep into my Bride-Maid's cunt.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Bella!"

"Master Lance!" she whimpered, her pregnant pussy holding tight to me. "That's so good!"

"So fucking good!" I groaned as I pumped away at her.

She stretched out on her back, her round boobs jiggling and bouncing. I fucked my cock into her pussy. I slammed into her with all that I had. It was just a treat to be in her. To fuck her hard. I slammed into her with all that I had.

It was glorious. I fucked her with passion. I pounded her with force. The delight swept through me. I shuddered with each plunge. I rammed deep and hard into her cunt. Her pussy clamped down on me. It was fabulous to feel that delight.

I buried into her with force. Her pussy squeezed down around me. I groaned, the pressure swelling at the tip of my dick. I loved it so much. I enjoyed every last second of her pussy gripping me. The pressure in my nuts swelled.

"I'm going to cum on your glorious cock, my Master-Groom!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on me.

"Good!" I growled, kneading her round and plump tits. "Let me feel that pussy going wild, Bella. Let me feel my Bride-Maid's love and passion!"

She gasped in delight as I slammed into her. "Oh, I will. Ooh, you're pubic hair feels wondrous on my pussy lips. I... I... yes!"