Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt went wild around my cock. She spasmed about me. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was such a wonderful rush to have her twat convulsing around me. It was just amazing. I buried into her over and over again.

She moaned, her head tossing back and forth. Her snatch suckled at me with passion. It was a wondrous treat to have her nursing at me. The pressure in my nuts hit that erupting point. I slammed into her.

I exploded in her cunt.

I dumped my cum into Bella's pussy. My maid's sweet snatch rippled around me. She suckled at me with all that she had. It was just so amazing to have her snatch spasming around me. I groaned, dumping my cum into her pussy.

I loved it.

I spurted all my jizz into her snatch. I filled her up with my jizz as she gasped out in rapture. My Bride-Maid spasmed on the altar. The pleasure shot through me with each eruption. Bella whimpered, her twat milking me.

"Oh, Master!" she gasped. "Yes, yes, Master! I love you!"

"Love you!" I growled and dumped the last of my cum into her pussy.

I panted, looking around at the orgy raging around us. All those maids, half-dressed or naked, writhing in lesbian passion with them. The air resounded with them. Only Cali and the Seductress were apart, watching us from the back.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

"Mmm, you have to suck him off," Mom said as my Master-Groom pulled his cock out of me.

I gasped in delight at the feel of his cock sliding out of me. My mom, her face smeared in some maid's pussy cream, grinned at me. She dropped to the ground, her boobs bouncing. She'd lost her uniform but not her green garter.

No maid could lose that.

She licked her lips as she clearly wanted to feast on my creampie. I smiled, my wedding uniform rustling. I dropped down on her, my boobs bouncing free. I planted my shaved twat right on her mouth. She had wielded the razor last night to get me so smooth and bald for him.

Her tongue flicked through my folds. She licked at me. Delight rushed through my body as I enjoyed what she did to me. It was just so wondrous to have her feasting on my bred cunt. She licked at me with all that she had. It was a wild delight to have her doing that.

As she licked the cum out of me, my Master-Groom aimed his dick at me soaked in my sweet pussy juices. I opened and swallowed his dick. He groaned as I did that. My tongue flicked around his cock. I savored cleaning off my cream.

I tasted so good.

As I suckled on him, Mom's tongue danced through my folds. I shuddered, my face twisting in delight. It was just a beautiful moment to have her tongue lapping at me as I blew our Master. She gathered up the cum leaking out of me.

I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down my cock. I shuddered as she stroked through my folds brushing my clit. She stroked over my bud. That just had me sucking harder on my Master-Groom's dick. He stared down at me, his eyes burning hot.

They were so deeply blue.

"Oh, Bella," Mom moaned between her licks. "Ooh, eating your first officially married creampie is just divine!"

"Enjoy, Mrs. Miles," my husband said. "No, enjoy, Mom!"

"Mom!" My mother squealed into my pussy and thrust her tongue inside of me. She swirled it around in me, clearly so excited. I loved that. A wave of delight rushed through me as she made me feel so amazing. "I'm Master's mom!"

And I was his Bride-Maid.

I suckled on him with all my might, my cheeks hollowing as my veil rustled around my hair. The others moaned around us, filled the air with their gasps and cries. It was such a beautiful thing to hear as my mother did all the naughty things she could to my cunt.

She lapped the cum out of me. I moaned, wanting to have more of my Master-Groom's jizz. Straight from the source. His jizz would be extra yummy today. I suckled on him hard. He groaned, his eyes burning hot.

"That's it," he groaned. "Such a loving Bride-Maid!"

I was! So loving!

I bounced on my mother's face as suckled on his cock. She moaned as I smothered her in my shaved cunt. She swirled her tongue around in me, gathering up all the cum that leaked out of me. There was so much in me.

I just brimmed in it.

I loved what she did to me. She scooped it all out of me. She made me shiver in delight. Her tongue flicked over my clit. I squealed around my Master-Groom's dick. I blew him with all my might, drool leaking down my chin.

This was just so amazing. I loved every last second of it. I hurtled toward my climax as Mom licked at my clit. She stroked over my bud. That felt amazing. Just wondrous to have her doing that. I quivered on her as I hurtled toward my orgasm.

Just toward a massive climax.

She suckled on my clit. The pleasure swept through me. My eyes squeezed shut. I groaned, the heat sweeping through me. I suckled hard on him as Mom nursed on my bud. He growled, his precum growing saltier.

"My loving Bride-Maid!" he groaned and erupted.

His cum spurted into my mouth.

My Master-Groom's wonderful jizz. I gulped it down and burst with pleasure. My pussy convulsed, my sweet juices drowning my mother. The waves of delight washed through me. It was just so amazing. Just delicious. Wondrous.

I quivered through all this rapture. I shuddered at the heat burning through me. It was just amazing. I trembled, my boobs bouncing and heaving. I loved this so much. I savored this wonderful bliss surging through my body. I trembled, bouncing on her as I gulped down his cum.

His salty and delicious spunk.

"Goddamn, Bella!" he growled. "I love you! I love you so much!"

I was so happy to hear that. I was just so thrilled. My pregnant pussy rejoiced, spasming with ecstasy. My mom licked at my cunt. She stroked her tongue through my folds, gathering it all up. She was so amazing. And so was he.

I was so glad to be his Maid-Wife. His Bride-Maid. I swallowed the last of his load and ripped my mouth off his cock. "I love you so much, Lance Hayward! I am so glad to be your Maid-Wife!"

He grinned at me.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

The orgy raged around me.

I rolled out of a sixty-nine with Angela, one of my daughters with Lance, only to find my son there. I gasped as he sank onto me. He licked his lips. They were sticky with some maid's pussy. Who was it?

"Who have you been eating out?" I purred. "Mmm, whose pussy is on your lips, Master?"

"Yuki's," he said and leaned down and settled on me. "I'm married, Mom."

"I know," I purred as his cock nuzzled through my bush and found my pussy. "I was there."

He grinned and kissed me, his lips and mine coated in pussy juices. The two musks mixed as his cock slid into my cunt. My son sank to the hilt in me. He felt so good in my pussy. Just amazing. I loved having him in me.

My cunt clamped down on him as our lips worked together. I held him to me as he drew back his dick. My pussy massaged him. I held him tight as he thrust back into my cunt. I shuddered at the heat of him around me.

He felt so good.

So amazing.

Just perfect.

My son pumped away at me. He fucked to the hilt in my snatch. His nuts slapped into my taint. The sound echoed through the room. I clamped my pussy down on him, worshiping my glorious Master with every pussy that birthed him.

He came for me. My own flesh and blood who returned to me. A mix of me and his father. His wonderful father. I missed him sometimes. I wouldn't get to see him again. He wasn't bound to the Hay. But I would be with our son.

An eternity with him and his harem.

It sounded like a wonderful dream.

My son pumped away at me with all that he had. He buried into me with such force. He slammed into me with such force. Such wonderful ecstasy. He thrust into me with all that he had. It was just glorious to have that big dick in me.

He fucked me with all that he had. My tongue danced with his. I loved how he felt on me. In me. I savored the way that he plunged into me with everything that he had. He plowed to the hilt in my twat. I loved it so much.

I savored that heat. That gloriously hot dick plunging into my pussy and sharing that love with me. That warmth. I burned with my son as I rose toward that moment of climax. I hurtled closer and closer to it. I enjoyed every last second of him burying into me.

It was so wonderful. Just so glorious.

He broke the kiss and groaned, "Mom!"

"I know," I whimpered. "I know. Oh, that's just amazing! Oh, that's just wonderful. Yes, yes, just plow into me. It's so great. It's so amazing! I'm going to cum so hard, Master!"

"Cum!" I growled and plowed into her pussy. "Just cum so hard on her pussy, Mom!"

He thrust in and out of me. I quivered, my pussy melting around him. This was so amazing. I rose toward that awesome moment of climax. It was just fantastic. He slammed to the hilt in my twat again and again.

I wanted another baby from him. A proper one that would grow slowly over the next nine months. I wanted that bond again. I trembled as my fertile pussy yearned for his seed. His cock buried into me, his heavy nuts slapping into my taint.

I climaxed.

"Master!" I gasped as my pussy went wild around my son.

I bucked beneath him as I climaxed. My twat spasmed around me. This wonderful heat washed through me. It was just a delight to have all that bliss rippling through me. He buried into me with such force and groaned out his pleasure.

"Mom!"

His hot cum spurted into me.

All my son's jizz flooded me. He pumped it into my womb. Right into my snatch. It was just a glorious rush to have all that wonderful cum pumping into me. I savored the delight of it flooding me. I enjoyed every last second of this treat filling me up.

My pussy rippled around him, suckling at him. His cum spurted into my pussy again and again. I loved every last second of this. It was just glorious to enjoy. I groaned, my pussy writhing around him and milking out the last of him.

I hoped he bred me. I hoped so much. I kissed my Master-Son on the lips, such joy rippling through me. It was just a wonderful experience. I shuddered through all this delight. It was just incredible to have all this pleasure sweeping through me.

It was just fantastic.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

"Aunt Nancy," Master said.

I licked my lips as I pulled the strap-on out of Alice's pussy. The Black maid quivered. "Yes, Master."

"Take that toy off, bend over, and spread your asscheeks."

"Yes, Master, "I moaned and ripped off the strap-on.

I tossed the toy to April. She grinned and darted off into the midst. Bella was beyond getting fucked in the ass by her own mother with a strap-on while the naughty Bride-Maid had her face buried into Ms. Docea's pussy.

I bent over and spread my butt-cheeks, feeling my asshole partly open for him. "Please, fuck my ass, Master!"

He pressed his dick into my butt-crack. I shuddered as he found my anal ring and thrust against it. I groaned as he did that. A wave of heat rushed through me as my anal ring widened and widened. My eyes squeezed shut with the joy of this moment.

He popped into my asshole. I moaned in delight as he sank into my bowels. Inch after inch of his cock pressed into my bowels. I shuddered at how great that felt. He was just such an amazing stud. I whimpered from the bliss melting through my nethers.

"Master," I moaned as he bottomed out in my asshole. "Oh, Master, that's incredible."

"Yep," he said his cock throbbing into my asshole. "That's just wondrous. Just fantastic."

I purred in delight as he drew back his cock. He pulled back and back. It was just an amazing moment of feeling his dick massaging my bowels. The heat soaked through my pussy. Juices ran down my thighs, soaking into my red garter.

I was his Slut-Maid. His Dominatrix-Maid. I had broken the Seductress.

I glanced at her watching the festivities. She was chained and under the supervision of Cali. The purple-eyed maid needed to be broken, too. I would work on her next. I squeezed my bowels down on his big dick.

I loved his cock slamming into me. It was just glorious having his hot dick fucking my bowels. He pounded me with all that he had. The friction swelled me toward my orgasm. I would have a big one. I couldn't wait to have it bursting through me.

"Shit, that's good," he growled. "Such a slutty maid."

"Your slutty Auntie-Maid!" I moaned, my bowels clamping down on him hard. "That's the best sort of aunt!"

"Yes!" he grunted as he fucked me.

He thrust into my bowels again and again. Master had an amazing dick. I loved his cock plowing into me. Bringing me closer and closer to that moment when I would cum on his glorious dick. I would have a huge one.

My bowels squeezed down on him as he hammered me. It was just a glorious treat to have him fucking me. I loved him hammering me like that. I savored him fucking me with all that he was worth. It was just wondrous.

My hips wiggled back and forth. I stirred my bowels around him and groaned, rising and rising toward that wonderful climax. I would just burst with such joy. My Master's dick hammered me. The incestuous heat swelled in me.

"Shit, shit, shit!" he groaned. "That's so good. Damn!"

"I know!" I whimpered. "My hung Master-Nephew is fucking my ass! I'm going to explode so hard!"

"Good!"

He buried into me.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I climaxed. My asshole spasmed around him. I suckled at him. It was just glorious. Wondrous. I was in heaven as the waves of ecstasy spilled out of my pussy while my juices gushed down my thighs.

"Cum in me, Master!" I moaned.

"Shit, yes!" he growled and buried into my anal sheath.

He erupted.

He pumped all his cum into my anal sheath. He filled me up with his spunk. He pumped all that jizz into my bowels again and again. I loved the wondrous heat that rushed through me. My bowels suckled at him.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, that's incredible. That's just wondrous. Yes!"

His cum spurted into my bowels again and again. It was incredible. I loved all that delight sweeping through me. It was just a brilliant moment. I trembled as I filled his asshole up with every drop of spunk that I had in my bowels.

Every last spurt of cum into my anal sheath.

"Oh, Master!" I moaned as he groaned out in delight. "That's amazing."

"Yes, it is," he growled and ripped his cock out of my asshole.

"My turn!"

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

I bounded up before my big brother as he pulled his cock out of Aunt Nancy's asshole. I dropped to my knees before him, opened my mouth nice and wide, and swallowed his cock. I slid my lips over him and groaned as I savored that wonderful heat.

He stared down at me with a big grin.

He winked down at me. "There's my Best Maid."

That was right. Me! I was his Best Maid.

I suckled with passion on my MasterBig Brother's cock. I suckled on him with all that I had. I slurped on him, loving that sour flavor of Aunt Nancy's asshole on him. He groaned, his face twisting with pleasure.

I suckled off the sour flavor of Aunt Nancy's asshole. It was such a naughty flavor. I stared up at my big brother, bobbing my head. My pigtails jiggled. My pussy clenched. I had missed my period. I was hoping I was pregnant. I just wanted to wait a few more days before getting tested.

I suckled hard on his big dick. I nursed on him with all my might. I flicked my tongue around his dick. He had such a tasty one. He groaned as I did that. It was just a delight to nurse on him like this. His precum spilled over my tongue.

"That's my Best Maid," he groaned.

I winked at him, buffing off more of the sour musk.

The flavor of our aunt's asshole faded. The slutty maid's earthy musk was delicious, but my brother's was even better. I enjoyed myself immensely. I suckled on him. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down on his dick.

He groaned as I did that. I winked up at him, loving the way that I loved him. He groaned as I worshiped him with my all. He gripped the sides of my head as I suckled on him. His precum grew saltier and saltier

"God, that's it," he groaned. "Best Maid!"

I squealed around his dick.

"You are, Kylie," he groaned. "Damn, that's so good."

I was so happy to love him. My tongue stroked around the crown of his cock. I just wanted all that cum spurting into my mouth. It would be such a yummy thing to experience. He groaned as I nursed on him.

I wanted my Master-Big Brother's cum.

I knew he was close. So close, so I suckled with all my might. My cheeks hollowed. I slurped on him, drool spilling down my chin. His hands gripped the side of my head as he squeezed his blue eyes shut.

His was it. He was so close. Just a little more...

"That's it," he groaned. "Oh, you're such an amazing maid. My Best Maid!"

Master-Big Bro erupted.

His salty cum spurted into my mouth. I loved the delicious treat. I squealed in delight, my hips wiggling. I gulped down all of his spunk. I swallowed every last drop of him. It was just so good to have all his yummy jizz pouring down my throat.

He gripped the side of my head, gasping, "That's it, Kylie! Damn, that's it!"

"Go, Kylie, go!" squealed Britney.

"Yea, you go, Kylie!" Zeta added.

"Woot!" cheered Rashimi.

I loved all my fellow Virgin-Maids watching and applauding. I swallowed all of our Master's cum. I gulped it all down. It all poured down my throat and into my belly. I was such a greedy slut for it. This was just a perfect rush.

I felt so good. Just so wonderful to swallow everything that he had. It was just so delicious to have it all spilling down my throat. He groaned as I enjoyed myself. I loved every last drop of his spunk filling up my mouth.

It all poured down my throat. Just every last drop of it. how yummy.

"Damn," Master Big Bro groaned. "That's my Best Maid!"

"Yep, his Best Maid," cooed Bella as she hugged me from behind. "Share!"

I ripped my mouth off our Master's cock, turned my head, and kissed her over my shoulder. I shared that wonderful cum with them. Our tongues swapped it back and forth. I was so giddy with delight. What a wonderful day this was.

Just a perfect day.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

"Okay, okay," I said. "It's getting dark. The party is being taken up to the rec center. Maids who are on watch, you'll get a special reward."

"And no slacking," said Aunt Nancy as she grabbed the leash leading to the Seductress's collar. "I'll be on patrol to make sure you're taking this seriously. Master Lance deserves a night of bliss alone with his wife. And I mean alone! It's their wedding night, Kylie!"

"What?" my sister asked innocently.

I scooped up my Bride-Maid into my arms. Bella threw her arm over my shoulder and grinned at me. I carried her out of the ballroom in a sea of chattering maids holding their uniforms and sex toys. We headed down the hallway, passing the macabre and strange paintings, tapestries, and busts of the Imprisoned. We reached the stairs and headed up them.

On the third floor, Bella stuck her tongue out at the painting of the Hagazim.

We headed down the hall and through the door into the safe part of the house. It was growing darker and darker. I wasn't worried. We had a full staff of maids. They would be out on full patrol. I carried my bride to my bedroom.

I closed the door and kissed her, ready to spend the night with her. I sat her on the bed and smiled at her. I loved her so much.

~~*~~

Nancy Hayward

I was in a great mood as I patrolled the dark halls of the manor with the Seductress. I could hear the celebration with those maids not on duty coming from the rec area. Music was thudding. It must be a wild orgy in there.

My nephew was officially married to Bella. They were enjoying their honeymoon. I wanted to make sure their night of passion was uninterrupted. I climbed the Grand Staircase with the Seductress, ready to join the festivities. The house was quiet (besides the partying).