Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, my, such boisterous maids," the Seductress said as the thump of what passed for "music" these days echoed through the wall. Well, it did have a beat that would be great to strip to.

"So boisterous," I said as we reached the third floor. "Want to join them."

"Mmm, I want to devour you," she purred and grabbed me. I gasped as she pushed me back against one of the paintings. The Hagazim's.

She dropped to her knees and buried her face between my thighs. I gasped at her boldness. Her lips were on my shaved pussy in a flash. Her tongue flicked through my folds. I groaned at the heat of her tongue flicking at my snatch as the bliss rippled through me.

I groaned as her tongue brushed my pierced clit, flicking up the ring. She gripped me as the gilded frame dug into my back. I felt the impasto of the painting on my back through my uniform. She flicked her tongue through my folds, sending such delight rushing through me.

"Yes!" I moaned as she devoured me. "Feast on me!"

"Yes, Mistress," she groaned and thrust her tongue deep into my pussy.

She wiggled it around in me. The Demon-Maid devoured my snatch. I loved the heat rushing through me. Such passion swept through my body. My eyes rolled back in my head as I enjoyed what she did to me. She stroked my folds with her naughty tongue. It was just such a delight to have her feasting on me like that. I loved it so much. I savored the pleasure rushing through me.

She found my pierced clit and suckled on it. She nibbled on my bud and batted the jewelry, flicking the ring up and down. I loved how the thin thread of gold felt inside my sensitive pearl. The naughty demoness knew what she was doing to me. I loved it. I shuddered on her, my face twisting in delight. She flicked her tongue through my folds. It was a wanton moment.

"You wicked slut!" I groaned. "Oh, you're such a pussy-loving whore!"

"I am, Mistress!" She flicked her tongue through my folds. "I just love devouring pretty things."

"Devour my pretty pussy!" I groaned, savoring her tongue stroking through my folds.

"Yes, Mistress!"

She lapped at me with wild passion. I squirmed against the painting, my heart pounding in my chest. I was rubbing myself on the painting, reveling in my power. My domination over the demon-maid. She thrust her tongue into my snatch. She flicked around in me. It was just fantastic.

Amazing. Wondrous. She suckled on my clit and played with my piercing. I groaned, my body quivering. My boobs jiggled in my blouse. I rose swiftly toward my climax. It was just intense. Glorious. I loved it so much. She flicked her tongue around my bud.

I gripped the back of her head, holding her head to my pussy. She nipped my clit with her teeth.

"You wicked slut!" I gasped at the sharp flare of pain. "Ooh, you're going to pay for that!"

"I know, Mistress!" she moaned and grabbed the clit ring. She tugged on it with her tongue. This glorious pain burst from my bud.

I climaxed.

The pleasure burst through me. I gasped out with rapture as the orgasmic delight swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I shuddered through all this great delight. It blazed through me. Just such a wondrous heat suffused my thoughts. Ecstasy. Rapture.

"Oh, yes, yes," I moaned as I drowned

The waves of rapture washed out of my cunt as she lapped at my folds. She stroked her tongue through my petals and brushed my clit again. I gasped and trembled, my face twisting with the passion of this moment. It was just a wonderful delight.

"Oh, yes, yes, you're such a good maid," I groaned.

"Am I?" the Seductress purred as my orgasm crested. The bliss suffused me.

She rose, her black eyes filling my vision. She planted her mouth on mine. She kissed me with passion, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. I shuddered, savoring the tangy flavor of my cunt. Our tongues danced as she planted her hands on either side of me.

Wood snapped.

The frame?

Agony exploded in my back. Painful teeth crushed into my side. I screamed into the kiss. She stepped back as my body thrashed. My garter pulsed on my side. Fire flared in my hand, but the jaws of the Hagazim reached around me and snapped down on my body.

It devoured me, pulling me into its mouth as its teeth tore through my uniform and stabbed through my flesh. I stared at the smirking Seductress, the lantern light flicking over her body, her eyes empty, black pools.

"I seduced you," she purred. "With submission."

"No, no, you're a good maid."

She laughed with such contempt as the jaws snapped down on me and...

Golden light engulfed me. The power of Lance embraced me. Swept me up into warmth. It plunged me into a room of gold where two girls smiled at me, both wearing garters of gold. Tabitha and Deidre. The dead maids.

"Mistress!" Deidre gasped as she hugged me.

"Nancy!" Tabitha cried, joining us, holding me, kissing me.

The Seductress betrayed me. Betrayed Lance. There was nothing I could do. I was dead.

~~*~~

The Seductress

I laughed as the Hagazim finished eating that stupid maid. I told her not to do this. I warned her, but she was so arrogant. It was so delicious. I just had to throw myself in front of an attack that couldn't have even killed me.

I could endure pain. Humiliation. Seduction was such a beautiful thing.

I would pay dearly for this if Lance survived. Hopefully, he wouldn't.

"Bella," the Hagazim growled.

I strolled down the hall to the warded door. None of the Imprisoned could pass through it. But I was a maid. I gripped it and I opened it. I bowed to the Hagazim. He charged past me and crashed through the door into the living room.

I had other playmates to free. I hummed as I sauntered through the manor. Lance would pay for making me his slave.

To be continued...