Owning Avery Ch. 08

Story Info
Avery's need gets the better of her, Alone with Mason.
10k words
4.73
2.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
165 Followers

Avery woke up around nine the following morning, not feeling too worse for the wear. After a long shower to wake up and reset, she dressed in a yellow string bikini and a white crochet coverup that wore like a robe and tied in the front, anticipating a long day soaking up some sunlight by the pool. She made her way down to the kitchen and began making herself some breakfast; scrambling some eggs with two slices of wheat in the toaster. After pulling a few shots from the espresso machine and mixing up an iced latte she sat down at the table to eat. Just as she was finishing her breakfast, Mason walked into the kitchen in a white t-shirt and boxers, his shoulder length blonde hair up in its standard man bun, and she considered her options. After a moment she decided she'd had enough of the disappearing act, scooped up her empty plate and walked them over to the sink where she stood beside him, Mason pulling shots of his own.

"Good morning," she said sheepishly while rinsing the plate to load in the dishwasher.

Mason was surprised to hear her speak directly to him. There had been a few times last night, but that had only been because it was in a group. "Hey," he said simply with a smile. Looked her over and ached; the yellow bikini peeking through the holes of the crochet coverup she wore. It didn't help that he'd spent a few hours with Hannah last night, occasionally kissing and a little frisky touching but nothing further, so he'd been revved up as it was.

He'd left before anything had gone much further, as it wasn't Hannah he was interested in. And still it hadn't been easy to walk away from a scenario where he could have easily gotten laid.

"What time did you guys get in last night?" Avery asked, more of a morbid curiosity considering she'd left a scene where Hannah had been on Mason's lap still and Carter had been flirting with Whitney.

Mason cleared his throat as he mixed his coffee. "I came back around one," he offered uncomfortably, knowing she may not be happy with what followed, though it did stand to work in his favor. "Uhm, Carter I think crashed there?" He noticed Avery's eyes widen, though she tried to remain expressionless. Shaking his head, he continued. "Not for any major reason other than some last minute plans to go on a hike this morning with Whitney, Rachel and Ezra. He'll probably be back early afternoon."

Avery felt some relief wash through her, though nothing Mason had said there guaranteed he hadn't hooked up last night. All she could do was hope, as she didn't think her heart could handle Carter sleeping with one of her best friends. "Well, that'll be fun," she said, placed her plate in the dishwasher, then leaned back against the counter in front of the sink. "You have any plans?"

Mason shook his head and chuckled. "Coffee first," he said, then nodded with a smile. He'd been invited on the hike as well, and had wanted to go, but hadn't trusted himself to stay the night there given how the evening was going with Hannah. "But no. No plans today." Holding his mug up, he gestured it toward her. "Think I'll take this to the living room, watch a little tv and figure out how to fill the time."

As he pushed away from the counter and began to pass her, Avery shocked herself in suddenly reaching for his arm. She didn't even have a plan past that, it had been an instinctual need to keep him there. She just didn't want this brief conversation in the kitchen to end for some reason, even though it held no content of interest whatsoever other than the fact that she missed talking to him!

"Don't go."

Chin tucking low, Mason narrowed his brows at her in confusion. She appeared hopeful, her eyes wide; but also confused, and he lamented how horribly their Sunday afternoon had ended. How he'd hurt her. But maybe she was making her choice? He'd thought it made; that she was preferring to never speak to them again, but this morning had been a 180, so maybe...?

Still he searched her eyes.

"I just..." Avery began, feeling breathless. She just what? She didn't know. She just... "Mason." It exited her almost as a whimper; a plea for him to stop. For him to understand. For him to decide something so she didn't have to.

The moment his name had been said, Mason felt relief wash through him. Pain, still present, as he hated hearing this bewildered tone, Avery clearly in turmoil and all because of he and Carter. He scratched the scruff along his cheek, debating his move.

To hell with it.

Setting his coffee cup down on the counter, using the hand opposite of the arm she held he swept her to the side so she backed up against the other counter where there was room. He lifted her upon it, placing his hips between her knees, hands on her upper thighs. "What do you want, Avery?" he asked in a low tone.

Avery shook her head, trying to communicate to him the question: isn't it obvious?

"You have to tell me," Mason pressed, lowering his head to meet her eyes with austerity. His thumbs applied some pressure on her skin, right at the base of the short coverup. Searching her, he knew, but he didn't want to put any pressure on her; they'd done enough of that this weekend. She needed to come to her own conclusions now. Make her own decisions. Still, he prompted, "What do you need?"

"You, Mason," Avery breathed, her heart racing out of control. She'd said it. And she felt it, so deeply, with more intensity than she'd ever felt anything in her life. "I need you."

Mason slid his hands up to her hips and brought his mouth to hers, felt an arm circle around his neck, her other hand on his shoulder, and he yanked at her until she met his groin. He was instantly aroused and deepened the kiss. Fuck, he'd needed her, so fiercely that it felt like it had been weeks instead of days. "Jesus, Avery," he moaned as the kiss paused, his forehead against hers as he looked down between them.

Locating the tie at her waist, he pulled the laces to the bow, then spread the crocheted coverup wide open. Her string bikini suited her lightly tanned skin so perfectly, the simplicity of the solid yellow so entirely perfect for her because she didn't need any patterns or frills; her body was stunning enough. He took his time as he watched his hands travel her stomach and sides, wanting to drink in the moment. Her breath was stunted against his, and he couldn't hide his own heavy breathing.

The way he touched her skin felt akin to worship, and Avery was lost in the sensation, her need amplifying; not so much the need to have sex, though that was certainly present. Just her need for Mason! For this. His hands, his touch, his kiss... she'd missed it so desperately that she could hardly believe it was happening now. And this moment felt more intense than anything that had happened over the weekend because it had been so missed, and so craved, unlike the frantic confusion she'd felt much of the weekend. Right up until that morning, the last time they'd been together. That had been perfect. Just like now. This was pristine. Almost without her conscious control, she pressed her groin further against him, the edge of the quartz counter so far back that if he moved she'd fall off. "I need you, Mason," she repeated breathlessly, her fingers dancing on his neck. "Please," she pleaded. "Please, oh please," she repeated, her words out of her control as she then brought her lips to his cheek, the few days growth of a well-trimmed beard tickling her skin.

Mason needed no further invitation. That was it for him, he was ready to go. He'd felt ready, but hearing her beg him sent him over the edge into a frenzy. In one swift motion, he ripped his t-shirt over his head, then rubbed her thigh as he worked his boxers down his legs with his other hand. A brief consideration was given as to how to get to her, he decided he didn't even want to bother with the ties at her hips; it might take too long. Pulling the bikini between her legs to the side, he poised himself, having to hope she was ready. It was a fair assumption, and he found an accurate one upon grabbing her hips and pushing his way inside. Her muscles were so tight, but she had been wet enough for him to be fully embedded within no more than a second, where he paused as her cry echoed through the kitchen; the singular most beautiful sound in the world to him.

With his thrust, Avery had to lean back, steadying herself with a straight arm, hand flat on the counter. The back of her head gently rested upon the cabinet door with how she was bent, and in the long pause as Mason stayed still, she looked down between them. Finally, she thought, as she took in the sight of him filling her. It hurt terribly and she knew she had to relax to adjust, her muscles still a struggle against intrusions. That said, she preferred being filled far more than the emptiness of his absence; if she had her way he'd never leave her emptied again. She was made to be exactly as she was now, and though her thighs quaked--though she shuddered and ached against his length and girth--it was so worth it. She felt as though her heart may burst any moment.

"What you do to me, Avery..." Mason noted aloud. No one had ever made him feel this way, and he'd had his share of women, from brief hookups to a few longer lasting girlfriends. The way her back arched, he could take in her long lean torso. He'd never seen anyone sexier in his life. "You are so fucking sexy."

With this, he pulled back, able to have the perfect view of his cock's retreat, then the awe of it disappearing inside until he couldn't see even an inch of it. He listened to her moan, felt her shift her position as he began to create a slow and languid tempo, pulling at her hips to meet him with each advance.

"Oh, fuck," Avery moaned as the pace increased, and then seconds later, cried out, "Oh fuck!" God how she had needed this. And thank god her parents worked all day, or this could have never come to fruition. She felt grateful for a moment, then erased the whole 'parents' thing from her thoughts and focused on what was becoming more aggressive by the minute.

Though still, it was Mason. Yes, she'd felt him punish her, so to speak. But that wasn't who he was. She'd always felt she came first with him. That he was more in it for her than his own pleasure. There was a tenderness even as his pace would pick up, transitioning from sex to fucking. And make no mistake, Avery knew she was now being fucked on the counter in the kitchen. One arm wrapped around her back as he leaned into her, and she wrapped her own around his neck to keep her head from knocking forcefully into the overhead cupboards.

The volume of Avery's cries were rising, and Mason kissed her shoulder as he took in her rhythmic 'uhn, uhn, uhn, ahhh, uhn, ahh, ohh' with each of his thrusts, then lowered his forehead as he focused on his finish. She had to be close--he hoped to all that was holy that she was, because in his need for her he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He'd worried he'd never be with her again, and now he was fucking her on the counter. With a particularly forceful thrust, his teeth clenched against his powerful orgasm, emptying himself deep inside of her.

Avery met him there, her body quaking so powerfully that it honestly surprised her. She felt her heart might seize with how it raced, and didn't realize she was crying out a high pitched 'nnnnn' until she reentered her body and started to get her bearings.

"Stay with me," she pleaded, wrapping both arms around his neck. "Just stay inside as long as you can."

Though he was softening, Mason pushed as hard as he could to honor her wish, having no interest in ever leaving her. If only it could work that way, he'd be attached this way for hours if possible. He circled his hips in an attempt to stay semi-hard. "Holy shit, Avery," he breathed as he felt her push further against him, her inner muscles still fluttering, enough where he genuinely wondered if he could harden once more to continue. It seemed possible, given what was happening down there. "You are so perfect."

Avery began to plant gentle kisses on every inch of skin she could; his shoulders, neck, jawline, then met his mouth and kissed him deeply. As they parted, she felt him pull from her and the second he was out, she felt the sadness and desperation once more. It had been flawless, like a dream.

"I need you, Mason," she murmured, holding him tighter as though he may disappear. She then backed up, her hands on his shoulders as she met his eyes, beginning her plea: "It's just us today," she insisted, giving her head a small shake. "No one else. Please be with me. Let's take the day, just you and me. We can swim, and relax, and be together."

Mason raised a brow. "Together like this?" he asked.

"Yes," Avery cried with a laugh. "Exactly like this. Like, at least ten more times!"

With a heavy swallow, Mason asked, "Is this like... your decision?"

It was a little too hopeful, and as much as Avery wanted to say yes, it would be a lie only to not spoil the mood. She shook her head. "I don't know...?" It felt so painful. "I don't know what any of this is, I just know I need today with you. I need it to figure out how to move forward. I'm just so confused and I--"

"It doesn't matter," Mason interrupted, then kissed her lips. "Hey," he continued, meeting her eyes to try and comfort her. She looked tormented. Placing a hand on her cheek, he kissed her once more. "It doesn't matter. You'll decide when you're ready. Yes, let's spend the day. I can't think of anything I'd want more."

Relief washed through Avery, so powerful she nearly began to cry. "Thank you," she sighed, brushing her hand down his chest.

Mason smiled, pulled up his boxers. "Go on out to the pool. I'll meet you out there in a bit and we will take the day. Carter won't be back until at least two, mom and Scott work past five... we've got lots of time."

"Okay," Avery said, then slid from the counter and adjusted her bikini bottoms, shrugging back into her coverup and tying the front. She smiled at Mason, admiring the definition of his body as he pulled the t-shirt back on over his head. Clean shaven face worked on him, but she liked it when he had a few days of grow out because it never looked unclean or sloppy. The man bun though, it always was a little messy, and added to his charm, especially since she knew he took a long time to make it look the perfect amount of purposeful messy.

She realized she'd never really looked at him like this until right now. Even through the weekend she'd been so distracted by everything happening that she hadn't taken the time to admire just how sexy and gorgeous he was. And it was as much a shock to her system finding out now just how into him she was.

Once outside, Avery went through her sunscreen routine, then eagerly awaited Mason's presence to finish off her back. She felt like a young girl with her first crush as she fidgeted, brushing her fingers through her wavy blonde hair to try and keep it arranged, then pulling it atop her head to get it off her neck for her inevitable swim. When she saw him walk through the sliding glass door, she tried to act as though she hadn't just been obsessively trying to find the perfect position to sit in to show off her best side.

Mason wondered if there would come a time when he wasn't stunned by the sight of Avery, and made his approach to the loungers, sitting on the one beside her. She handed him the bottle of lotion, which he gladly took and began spreading on her harder to reach areas. She did the same for him in return, then they waded into the pool, the water refreshing in the hot sun.

Unlike Saturday, it didn't begin playful. There was no noodle fight, no pretending they were kids again, playing in the pool as they had so many years ago. Instead they were adults, and Avery spun to face Mason the second she'd lowered her shoulders beneath the waterline. Mason met her half way, wrapping his arms around her waist as she wrapped her legs around his and they were instantly making out, knew they'd be hard pressed to stop touching one another as long as they had the house alone.

A minimum of another few hours, Mason thought, though he didn't care if Carter came home and caught them. Which gave them a maximum of around seven more hours until either parent arrived home from work with no reason to believe they'd come home early; he couldn't remember a time where either workaholic parent had come home early for anything.

Kissing her was so right. Initially it had been weird and shocking, but now he didn't look at her as the stepsister he'd known through his teens. They were their own people who could make their own adult decisions, and one decision was to be exactly as they were now; inseparable in the pool. The feel of her body in his arms, wrapped around him like this, was magnificent, though nothing came close to the moments he was inside of her as he'd been in the kitchen. That had been perfection and while he was patient, it had to happen again in the very near future, given he was now perpetually at a state on the precipice of rock hard.

As he backed her against the edge of the pool, he pulled her from the water, sitting her on the edge where they resumed kissing with him standing up. He loved being between her legs, even when it was just this. How her delicate arms wrapped around his neck. Placing his hands flat on her back between her shoulder blades, he began to kiss a line down her neck and across her chest while gently lowering her until she was propped by her elbows on the concrete, her back arched magnificently. He was going to send her into orgasmic fits, he decided. If she needed time to figure out what she wanted, he was going to remind her exactly why the answer was him.

Rubbing her over her bikini, he smiled contentedly. "I think it's high time you were taken care of the way you should be," he stated, admiring how she bit her lip and contorted a bit to her left as he applied some pressure along her slit. "You took on a lot over the weekend," he cooed, then kissed her sternum as he pulled on the tie to release her bikini bottoms on her left hip.. "I know it wasn't easy, and you were amazing. You put up with so much..." he pulled at the tie on her right, then hooked his hand and pulled the fabric down from her. "Time for you to be spoiled."

Throwing her head back on her shoulders as Mason disappeared between her legs, Avery let out a loud cry, nearly losing her balance as her body contorted. She had no idea why she was able to have sex now with relative ease, but when it came to Mason's tongue she was uncontrollable; her legs fighting to close, her arms trembling, her cries completely unrestrained. For some reason it was so much more intense and profoundly intimate that it sent her over an edge.

She finally crashed down on her back, unable to keep herself in check and scrambled to grip anything she could find. Saturday at least there had been pillows that she'd been able to moan into, but now there was nothing and she was panting against the over stimulation that she wondered if she could even handle more than a minute of. Mason had one hand on her right hip, the other on the inner thigh of her left leg while her heels dug into the little lip just at the waterline of the pool. His tongue would probe, then circle, then lap; fingers from the hand keeping her left leg spread sometimes diving into the fray, so sudden and shocking she'd nearly panic.

The first orgasm rocked her body so hard she thought she was going to pass out. Her back arched and she pulled at her hair, unable to believe it had come on so suddenly; the pressure, then the explosion within seconds of each other. Once she had her bearings it didn't even matter because Mason continued as though nothing had happened.

rosess
rosess
165 Followers