Owning Avery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine," Avery said with a shrug. "He saw us, he hates it..."

Mason raised a brow, a small smile playing on his lips. He felt hopeful. "But...?" he began, then swallowed. "Have you decided what you want?"

Avery shook her head. "I'm sorry," she whispered. Placing her hand on his knee, she met his eyes deeply. "I don't know how to move on. But I know that today was my favorite." She meant it. That lovely morning sex she'd had with both of them had been her absolute favorite moment of her entire life, but what had followed was the worst day of her life as well. Today had been one blissful and exciting experience after another. And her love for Mason had solidified, though she still couldn't tell him yet. "And it's not over," she assured him, smiling. "We still have a few hours, and I want you so badly."

"I want you too," Mason agreed, then sighed. "I feel like there's a catch."

"You guys put this impossible pressure on me to make a decision on how to move forward," she continued. "Whatever I want, you've said, but I can't have the thing I want--" she cut herself off, shaking her head. "It doesn't matter. The point is we had the perfect day, and it's not over. We can keep it as you and me. But tomorrow, I'm going to give Carter the same so I can get some clarity on the situation. And I'll have an answer. And it might be that we just never do any of this again if I can't get the clarity I need."

Mason hoped not. He couldn't imagine a world now without Avery just as they'd been today. It would break his heart. He nodded. He hated the idea of her with Carter tomorrow, but he understood where it came from. They had put the burden on her. He'd thought he was doing what was right by her, but now he didn't feel so sure. She seemed tormented. "Anything you want," he said, pulling at the hand she'd had on his knee so she would get up and join him. The cue went received and she climbed onto his lap, sitting on his leg. He kissed her, then eyed her levelly. "Avery, all I want is for you to be happy. Over everything else, your happiness is what matters."

"I'm happy right now," Avery said honestly, trailing her fingers on his chest. She smiled coyly, her look demure. "I'd be happiest if we could go up to your room, so we can be together until the very minute we hear the door open and have to stop."

Mason smiled. It sucked so much that they had to hide as adults, but that was just the cost of being home for the summer. Even if it wasn't such a taboo issue, like he'd brought home a girlfriend, he wouldn't exactly be able to get away fooling around by the pool with his mom and stepdad home.

With that, they made their way inside and up the stairs, locked themselves in Mason's room and played together until dinner.

***

That evening as Avery climbed into bed rather early, exhausted from the sun and day spent with Mason, she checked her phone for the first time since early afternoon to find a few texts, in particular, Hannah, asking if she'd heard from Whitney.

It was just after nine, and Avery fired back that she hadn't talked to anyone all day. Her phone buzzed a few minutes later with a message reading: "She hooked up with Carter last night and won't shut up about him. I told her to just talk to you about it, find out if he's actually single, etc. just wondering if she did."

A: "Nothing. Did they really hook up?"

H: "Yah, is it too weird to talk about? Tell her not to txt you maybe?"

A: "No, it's whatevs. I don't mind. What happened?"

H: "Omggg so Mason and I made out but he left and I went to bed, they went to her room. IDK, couple hours before quiet. Whitney told me a lot, I'll let you guys talk."

Avery felt very little interest in talking to Whitney about it at all, which she knew deep down was pretty shitty of her; had nothing ever happened between her and Carter, she'd be thrilled for Whitney. Years ago, part of her had always hoped her friends might hook up with them in the long run, way down the road and then they'd all see each other on holidays with their families. Now... not so much. In fact it made her feel nauseous.

An hour or so later, Avery couldn't sleep. She couldn't get Mason out of her head, that was number one. But also felt trepidation over a day alone with Carter for quite a few reasons. She didn't know how to confront him about Whitney, only that she absolutely must or she couldn't move forward. She just couldn't believe he'd sleep with her best friend last night; clearly he didn't feel as much for her as she did for him. There was also the trepidation that would have existed regardless of this turn of events strictly due to the fact that Carter was rougher. She wasn't afraid of him, at all. Nothing like that. But it took a little extra work. Maybe for extra reward, she hadn't totally made up her mind on that.

Regardless, Mason had promised to head out to a friend's house all day to give them space. He had genuinely understood her need to find the clarity, and she was so grateful.

She couldn't believe what she'd become in such a short period of time. This sex-addicted... well? Slut, frankly. What kind of girl who has almost no experience fucks two guys and falls in love with both of them to the point where she can't decide what she wants? And in order to decide, spends a day with one then the other back to back because she can't get enough? And even now, laying in bed, she just wanted to be filled so badly, she didn't think she could sleep until she was. It made her wish she'd discovered her sex drive earlier so maybe she'd own a vibrator or two. Maybe a dildo. What even was the difference? The fact she really didn't know just emphasized how far she'd come and how far she still had to go. But right now there would be no laying in bed alone any longer, because her fingers were not cutting it. Not when someone she loved whom could fulfill her needs was only down the hall.

As she snuck out of her room, she laughed to herself about how her dad had made a big deal when they'd moved into this monster of a house that the master was on the main floor so he'd "hear any one of you if you dare try to sneak out". It had scared her so much through high school and she had never tried as a result, but sure made things convenient now.

It's coming from inside the house!

Without knocking, she opened the door.

Mason was surprised to see Avery sneak in, wearing a white tank and pink panties and that was it. "Hey, Ave," he said questioningly, narrowed brows, and set down his phone that he'd been browsing in hopes of crashing out soon. "Need something?"

Avery infinitesimally shook her head, her heart both full and empty. She exhaled a tiny chuckle, turned and shut the bedroom door. Locked it. "You, Mason," she said, then walked over to where he lay on the bed and crawled on top of him in what she hoped was a sexy manner.

"Are you serious?" Mason asked in wonder, certainly not opposed to it. Though he kept his hands out, slightly confused and wondering if he should; knowing if he did, he'd be hard pressed to stop. "Dinner was awkward enough, you really want to do this now? What happens if we're caught?"

"Shh," Avery said, then kissed him. "I don't care."

Mason felt her sit down on his hips, straddling him as she pulled the tank over her head. No bra, just her perfectly round and perky breasts on display and that long lean torso that he couldn't help but reach for, placing his hands at her waist and letting them slide up and down as his cock jerked against the pressure. She began to gyrate herself against him, still wearing her panties and he in his boxers, but it was stirring everything to life. Mason briefly questioned if he was dreaming, as their day had ended around six, and he just couldn't believe that she'd show up in his room after everyone had gone to bed.

"Do you want me," she moaned, clutching herself over her panties, which did wonders for her tits, shocking him further. She knew exactly what she was doing, and since when had she become this wanton. This skilled at sensuality and seduction and sexiness.

"Of course I want you," Mason stated firmly.

Avery lifted a leg so she could begin to strip her panties off, albeit far more awkwardly than she'd hoped, and she had to climb to the side of him to do it properly. While there, however, she took the opportunity to aid Mason in taking his down and admired his cock. She hadn't been with very many men; just the one she'd lost her virginity to and the three she'd given head to. But Mason's was beautiful, and given how much it stretched and filled her, she knew it was bigger than most. It was certainly bigger than any of the other three she'd seen.

Though with brief consideration there was one other. A fourth. Carter's. Wider, albeit mayyybe shorter, while still quite long. She remembered directly contrasting and comparing, bringing her back to that night. Their final night, and how hot it had been. How she'd been fucked into another world. The morning that followed, and suddenly she became a little sad. And so she dropped the thought and began to stroke him.

It wasn't what she wanted for long and she was grateful when he was erect without much ado, because while she did like to suck him, she just needed to be filled more than anything. It really was becoming her frightening reality that she hated being empty of him; frightening because she knew she couldn't have him 24/7. But she'd hit a point where she was acutely aware of her emptiness and craved him like an addict.

"Just keep me filled," she whined, climbing back over him and hovering above.

Mason gripped the base of his cock and aimed for her, his eyes trained between them so he could watch every inch; swiftly becoming his favorite thing. Seeing his dick disappear inside of Avery would be a vision he'd hold onto the rest of his life. "As long as I can," he promised her, then felt the pressure of her tight muscles fighting to take him, as they always did initially, and even well into the whole deed.

The head was always the hardest part, and she squeezed it so tightly it even hurt him. Still, once it disappeared he let out a groan. "Slowly, baby," he breathed, wanting to savor it. "Nice and slow."

Avery obeyed; it was rare for Mason to give a direction. She thought briefly about it. He'd only done so when it had been the three of them, somehow Carter giving him the confidence to do it. It was something to consider, but later. She was too focused on the acute pain of the initial moments. Wondered if that would ever stop once she became more accustomed to being impaled by him, then hoped it wouldn't. She liked the pain of it because it made what was happening all the more real. Her pussy was being filled with Mason's cock. The way it should be.

Once he had disappeared inside of her, he sighed contentedly. Grateful didn't even begin to describe how he felt in this moment, having assumed their time had passed and had once more wondered if he'd ever be with her again. But this definitely gave him hope that he had a real shot. She wanted him. She'd come to him tonight. And that was meaningful.

While she adjusted, Mason stroked her inner thighs. Her squeals over this were delightful, but she needed to stay quieter if this could happen at all. "Shh," he warned her, then applied pressure on those stretched tendons in an attempt to widen her further before he slid his fingers to the top of her thighs and pressed down. He liked molding her to where he wanted to give him the maximum depth and pressure; to make her feel stretched and vulnerable. Like he owned her.

Avery placed a hand on his chest and began to press her hips forward then back, relishing in the sensations this created. When Mason took a hand to massage her breasts, another moan crept up that she desperately tried to stifle, knowing how important it was that they were silent. It was a challenge she welcomed. It was dirty and wrong and they could be caught at any moment and she loved that. And she was surprised just how much she loved it.

As her tempo rose, the heat of Mason's need did as well, and he swiftly sat up, gripping her to him so he could have more leverage to thrust into her. She was breathing heavily, sucking on his ear, then neck, then shoulder as he went at her, and bless her she met him back.

"Oh, there," Avery moaned against a particularly pleasant motion with a slightly different angle. "Mmm, right there. Fuck, I love how you fill me."

Mason was so close, and hearing her say that aloud brought him closer. "You've really turned into a naughty girl, haven't you," he prompted. "My naughty girl."

"Your naughty girl," Avery echoed. She meant it. She was his, at least right now, and the fact that it was only a right now made her feel even more naughty. But she began to realize that this wasn't exactly what she'd come in here for. She loved it, but what she wanted was time, and judging by the noises Mason was making, he was getting closer. As was she. And if they came, it would stop. And maybe it would pick back up, but she'd have to be empty again. "Wait," she panted, slowing them. "Not like this."

Mason raised a brow in question as Avery climbed from him, wondering what had gone wrong. "Oh?" he asked, as he didn't know what exactly to ask.

"I don't want to orgasm yet," Avery told him, laying down on the bed. She urged him down beside her, then pulled the blankets over them so they could huddle together. "I just want time. I want you in me as long as I can have you. Make love to me."

Thank god. Mason sighed with relief and pet her hair back from her face. She felt so small against him like this, and so vulnerable. Sliding his arm under her neck, he pulled her closer, then urged her to bring her knee up on his hip. "I want that, too," he agreed, then poised himself and slid into her depths as they lay side by side, easier given how wet she was. Face to face, he was able to kiss her, press his forehead to her, and keep her filled for a very long time before they orgasmed together.

As Avery came down from the ecstasy of her orgasm, she pet Mason's cheek, sweeping at his shoulder length hair. "I love you, Mason," she said austerely. It had been a shocking realization she'd felt days ago, and she hadn't wanted to say it. But she couldn't think of a more appropriate moment to tell him so. Wetting her lips, she swallowed. "I am in love with you."

"I love you too, Ave," Mason agreed, meaning it with his heart and soul.