Owning Avery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that first orgasm had unwound a knot within somehow, as her legs relaxed ever so slightly and she began to sink into it all. Sweat had built up at her hairline and she still gripped the roots, but this time she wasn't writhing because it all felt like too much pleasure to bear--this time it felt more contained. Though still right on that precipice.

There was little more in life Mason enjoyed than going down on Avery, he was realizing. It was just so enjoyable how out of control she became; so much more than any other sexual act he'd experienced with her. Sure, while fucking it was done with abandon and he'd seen her run the gamut. But for some reason, Avery was like a wild animal, unable to contain herself as he kissed and licked her. It was almost comical if it wasn't so goddamned sensual and intimate.

Mason had always enjoyed giving oral, and even if he hadn't fallen in love with Avery, she would still have been a favorite. Everything about her was perfect, from the look of her to the taste of her. Additionally, he could die happily listening to the chorus of sounds she made while in the throes of pleasure, including the high-pitched squeals that bordered on pain. And because Avery was so overstimulated by oral, some of her cries definitely bordered on pain.

Her third and fourth orgasms were no more than a minute apart, and then they began to rapid fire so the moment one would subside, the next crept up and that blackhole-like pressure would build giving her only seconds before it released into its supernovae. Masons thumb had been inside of her, circling and spreading her along with his long index finger above. "No, Mason, pahhhleeease," she cried as another took her over, but she hadn't meant 'no' so much as 'wait' or 'slow' or anything that allowed her a breath because she never wanted this feeling to end, ever. This was the one though that Mason finally eased his hold, removing his hand and letting her relax her body.

He chuckled to himself, as the moment he'd let go of her inner thigh, her foot cascaded into the pool, sending her leg scrambling before finally her body became relaxed like a ragdoll. He leapt up onto the side of the pool and sat down on his hip, facing her so he could let his hand travel her stomach as she caught her breath. When he placed his palm on her sternum between the yellow triangles of her bikini, he couldn't believe how her heart raced; how her chest rose and fell in such rapid succession that he almost became nervous that she hadn't actually enjoyed herself. The entire point was to spoil her, give her his full attention selflessly without a care for his own pleasure. "You alright?" he finally asked with a lopsided grin, tracing the triangles of her bikini now with his fingers.

Avery shook her head. "Oh my god, Mason," she sighed, then smiled weakly. "I am... I've never... I don't even have the words." She laughed, pulling again at her damp roots. "I've never felt like that before in my life."

"In a good way, I hope?"

"In the best way," she affirmed, raising her hand to pull at his neck. He followed and she sucked on his lower lip with need and gratitude, able to taste herself which was surprisingly not unpleasant. "Thank you," she sighed, then kissed him again.

"Today is just us," Mason breathed. "But I want it to be about you," he continued, backing up a few inches to look her in the eyes with every ounce of seriousness he had in him. "The weekend was totally about us, and that wasn't fair."

Avery shook her head. "No, Mason," she disagreed. "Don't do that. It was fun, in the end. I wouldn't change a thing."

"Yeah, but we did what we wanted, regardless of how you felt about it," he continued. "And yeah, it was a blast. But I owe you."

"You don't," Avery assured him, shaking her head with a serene smile. "Thank you for saying that, but you don't, I promise you. I am just so happy... just like this, and I'm happy any way you want me... just as long as you want me I am happy."

Mason's heart swelled, as did his cock, which was already aching given it had spent the last god knows how long--twenty minutes? More?--completely hard. "You have no idea how badly I want you," Mason whispered, and his hand that had again rested between her breasts began to move, covering one, then the other, then back to the first--only this time, slipping beneath that little triangle. Her nipple was like a rock and he rolled at it between fingers, enjoying the way her whole body began to pulse again over just this: jaw slack and breath hitching once more. "I can't imagine a day where I don't."

"Oh, Mason," Avery sighed, then exhaled deeply as she pulled at him once more into a kiss. This one lasted as he massaged her breasts, which normally would have ramped her up, but this was instead calming her. Which just affirmed how amped up she had been that this sort of sensual touching was allowing her to relax instead of turning everything up.

After a few more minutes of making out, Mason helped her up so she could sit on the edge of the pool, having to steady her at first. Not that he blamed her after she'd been squirming on the concrete. "Remind me next time I say I want to spoil you that it should be done on the comfort of a bed and not the edge of the pool," Mason teased lightly.

Avery felt thrilled that he'd insinuated there would be a next time. Placing her hand on his thigh and leaning into him she suddenly realized he probably needed a release of his own. A mere glance down near her hand confirmed it. "Oh my god," she cried, feeling ashamed she'd ignored his needs as he had gone above and beyond in spoiling hers. "Oh, Mason, I'm so sorry, I wasn't even thinking."

She hopped in the pool and began to rub him over his orange and navy swim trunks, ready to repay him in kind with her mouth, but he was quick to hop into the pool in front of her. "No," he said softly, kissing her lips. "I mean, obviously yes, I would give anything to release, but I mean it: today is about you. You want to help me release? Let's do it together."

Avery's heart swelled. She actually didn't mind giving blowjobs. She knew she was good at it, probably better than she was at anything else, since she had more experience with it. But yes, obviously it would be nicer to do it together.

Mason guided her to the stairs in the water, up and out, then pulled her toward the loungers. Before sitting down, he stepped from his trunks, kicked them off to the side. Once down, leaning back, he maneuvered Avery on top of him so she straddled his hips, his erection actually jerking against her, ready to be in her warmth.

Without further ado, Avery reached between them and lifted his cock to the proper angle until it was at her entrance. Swiveling her hips a few times to tease him, she then sunk down with a long sigh, again reminded that this was exactly how she should be from now until the end of time. He had just slightly too much girth, which made her feel stretched and full, and far too much length, which gave him a depth that shocked her system so his presence was so singular. He was a missing piece.

As she leaned forward to kiss him, Mason reached around her neck and untied the knot to her bikini top, then slid his hands to the lower one mid back. He reached between her perfectly perky breasts and pulled the triangles from them, exposing her tiny hard nipples. Heaven was a naked Avery with his shaft impaling her depths. While tossing the bikini top onto the ground, Avery pulled the elastic from his hair and began run her fingers through his hair.

"I love your hair," Avery moaned, still circling her hips to just feel the different angles of him fully embedded inside of her. It was true; his shoulder length dark-blonde hair was magnificent. It had similar waves to hers, and while the bun always looked a little disorderly, once down it was even more apparent that he took a good amount of time caring for his hair in the way it felt, and the way it shined. "I've always loved your hair," she continued, then gripped his roots as she closed her eyes, rocking now.

He loved that she was taking her pleasure seriously. He'd be pleased with anything at this point, after having been rock hard for this long. It being Avery was all that mattered, but it was important to him that she was satisfied; that everything truly was about her. She'd come so far, he thought, from the start of this weekend where she had been filled with trepidation over every move. Apprehensive. Now here she was willingly and blissfully rocking on him outside by the pool instead of hidden behind closed doors, her hold in his hair. He focused on her body, the way it moved; the lines of her, and he couldn't help but softly stroke her skin at every curve. "I love how you feel," he responded tenderly. "Your skin, your body..." He gripped her hips and applied pressure to force her impossibly down further, relished in the long moan. "How it feels to be inside you."

"I want to live with you inside of me," Avery said, her stream of consciousness audible instead of internal. "All I want is this, every second of the day. I can't even believe how well you fill me. Stretching me... so big but so right." She barely knew she was speaking aloud, and felt surprised when she noted she was, but it also felt so right. And she meant it. Mason raised his hips against her, now real force being applied, which strained not only her insides, but the tendons between her legs down her inner thighs. She loved it.

Placing a hand on her chest, Mason urged her to lean back while still gripping a hip. She held onto his neck with one stretched arm as her other met his thighs, and began to rock on him in slow, languid motions with a curve to her back that was nothing less than indecent. "Oh, fuck me, you feel good," she whined, then closed her eyes and bit her lip, fading away into her bliss. She was thin already, but the length her torso achieved as she leaned back was wholly sexy, and Mason felt taken to another world with her fluid motions while watching her body rock and curve; allowing her to navigate her own pleasure points as she wished.

Carter paused in the kitchen, raising a brow as he saw Avery naked on a recliner by the pool, having arrived home from his hike only five minutes prior. She was fully nude, rocking, and once he walked into the breakfast nook for a different angle, he was able to make out Mason beneath her as she rode him. The range of emotions rushed through him at high speed like train cars; jealousy that she was with Mason like this after she'd spent days ignoring the both of them, to curiosity as to why it was happening at all, to intrigue at how painted with pleasure and control she was, to anger at the betrayal that this was seemingly happening behind his back in secret, to arousal in the thrill of seeing her nude and riding a cock, despite the fact that he arrived back at jealousy that she wasn't riding him.

In studying the scene for a few more moments, Carter noticed just how into it she was. Even if he were to walk out, she would probably be oblivious to his presence. He loved the way she was leaning back, her tanned chest fully exposed, tits bouncing with the rhythmic motion, though they were so small and taught that it took a keen eye to notice. And he noticed.

If anything good had come of the weekend it had been Avery's journey to this sort of confidence sexually, even if it didn't involve him. But it had better fucking involve him, was his next thought. The conflict was whether he should walk out there now or let them be. In a moment of selfless clarity--a rarity for Carter--he decided to walk away and head to another room. If it were him outside, he'd be furious to be interrupted, and what could it possibly accomplish? Avery would be mortified, he stood to gain nothing. But if he walked away now, he could discuss it with Avery later, figure out if she'd made her decisions and go from there.

Besides, he'd hardened upon seeing her and would need a release, sooner rather than later. Which he could work on alone. Furiously.

Avery was losing herself for the umpteenth time today; Mason treating her to more pleasure in the past few hours than she'd ever experienced: first the sex in the kitchen that had been filled with the aching need she'd felt for days, followed by the oral of which had been fully out of her control, and now riding him and in control of every angle, every itch that needed to be scratched at the exact moment she wanted it. She was finding she liked leaning back as far as she could; it angled his cock toward her belly and hit a spot that sent her into ecstasy. It was also consistently confirmed to her that nothing was better than feeling fully stuffed, stretched to her limit and impaled by him. But when she would lean forward--when she'd press her torso against his and wrap her arms around him as he kissed her neck--she felt complete on a more emotional level. She felt loved.

After sharing an orgasm, Mason exploding inside of her depths as she was leaning back and riding more vigorously, Avery collapsed on his chest. He pet her hair for a few minutes as he softened, and though it was hot in the sun with her on him, he wouldn't dare move. Anything to keep her here just like this.

But due to the warmth of this early afternoon sun, she did end up climbing from him, noticed her water bottle was empty. "I'm going to go refill, can I get you some?" she asked Mason, sliding into her coverup without the bikini beneath.

He nodded in the affirmative, and Avery walked into the house. At the sink, just as she turned the water on, she heard the tv from their media room over by the garage and realized Carter had come home, and her heart sunk, an illness setting in. It was nearly 3pm and their hours together were limited anyways, but if Carter was here... had they been caught?

Perhaps he'd just crashed out in there to relax after a long night and a tiring hike this morning, so maybe he hadn't seen them outside. But then how could she return to Mason at all knowing he was here and could find them in a precarious position? She didn't know how to proceed, but she knew she could not continue, returning to Mason. It was no longer just them anymore, and it felt devastating, the magic of their day together clearly at a close.

She filled her bottle, along with a glass for Mason, then set them on the island and ventured into the media room, full of hesitation and meekness. "Hey," she offered as she walked in, Carter sprawled out on the couch he'd first had sex with her on Saturday morning.

Carter pursed his lips as he sat up, one brow raised. "Hey," he said uncomfortably. He hadn't really thought through how to talk to her yet; it had only been twenty minutes and fifteen of that had been masturbating in the bathroom to relieve his erection. He noted how she crossed her arms over her chest, including pulling the coverup tightly around, but due to the loose crocheting, it was easy to see there was not a bikini beneath the white.

"How was the hike?" Avery asked, her words hitched.

"It was good," Carter said with a shrug and a nod. "How's Mason?"

Avery jammed her eyes shut and leaned against the frame of the mostly open room. "I'm sorry," she whined, gripping her coverup tighter. "We were just alone and it happened--"

"Ave, it's fine," Carter said. It wasn't, really, but what else could he say? He wouldn't be an asshole about it. "Is this what you've decided?" he asked with more hesitation than he'd expected from himself. He had to reign it in.

"No!" Avery cried, her eyes flying open widely, tone adamant. "No, it's not like that." Carter raised his brow again, done to convey that he didn't believe her. "I'm serious, Carter." Shaking her head, however, she went from resolute to wavering. "I don't know what I want or how to move forward, but I can't pretend nothing happened!"

"Okay, well at least that's a decision," Carter said.

"No, it's bullshit," Avery argued vehemently. "You guys act like you're doing me this huge favor by letting me be the one who decides how to proceed, but the one option I want is off the table? It's fucked up and you know it."

Carter shook his head and rose from the couch. He leaned on the side of it a few feet from her and crossed his arms. "We can't share you, Ave. So if it's Mason, it's Mason."

Avery felt tears brim her eyes. How did he not fucking get it? She'd established the deeper connection with him first for Christ's sake, since he'd been the one to step up their 'relationship' or whatever it was. He'd been the one who first touched her and made all the decisions, and insisted he owned her! And now this? "Fuck off, Carter. It's not Mason," she whispered.

But it was, at least right now. Her morning with Mason had amped up everything she felt for him, putting him well ahead in the race if she was forced to choose.

"Okay," Carter said, playing out scenarios in his mind. She was right, something had to give, for all of their sakes. "Okay, so... you had this great alone time with Mason, and fine. I fucking hate it, but fine." He met her eyes. "Give me the same," he continued with a shrug. "Give me tomorrow. Then you'll know. You'll have had it both ways."

"C'mon," Avery sighed, shaking her head. "It's too weird."

Carter gaped, then laughed. "I'm sorry, what?" he asked. "Weirder than the fact that we play-grounded you through the weekend and fucked, all of us together? Weirder than that?"

"Okay, so not that weird," Avery conceded with a smile.

"I'm saying take what's left of today with Mason," Carter said, against his better judgement. Nothing in him remotely wanted her to continue messing around with Mason today, but he had to be fair. He stepped closer and brushed at her hair. "And then take the day with me tomorrow. You know we are very different." He gripped the back of her head at the roots and pulled, his face inches from hers, to remind her of one of their very stark differences. "And I think you like it."

The tingles set in between Avery's legs as Carter held her head so roughly. She hated how right he was. "Yes," she whimpered. "O-okay."

"You should know what you're in for before you agree though," Carter continued, hedging his bets. He knew she loved it, but at her cue--were she to argue--he could dial it back accordingly. After all, he'd do anything for her. "I don't like that you've been fucking him today."

Avery swallowed heavily. "I know," she whispered, feeling weak in her knees. She then smiled at him. Torn as she was, she was a much stronger woman sexually since the beginning of the weekend. She knew how to play back. "I've loved it though."

Carter was blown away, and blew out some air, gripping her harder as he pressed his body to hers. "We will see about all of that," he said, then swatted her ass with his free hand. "Tomorrow. Go tell him what's up. Make sure he understands he needs to be gone."

Released, Avery said nothing, just turned away and walked back across the house to the kitchen. She picked up the water bottle and glass, wondering what the hell she'd just done. Had she really just negotiated some sort of 'equal time' deal? Was that how they were destined to proceed?

She didn't think so. It wouldn't work. Or maybe it would... Mason to Carter then rinse and repeat? Could that be an option on the table? Would they allow it? Could she keep up?

The only way to answer any of that was to move into tomorrow and revisit those questions after she had.

She sat down across from Mason, who smiled at her in gratitude, having put his swim trunks back on. He thanked her for the water, then took down half the glass.

"Carter is home," Avery said once she was sure he wouldn't choke.

He did anyway, a little cough exiting him as he sat upright from the lounger and stared at her with wide eyes. "Fuck," he said, wondering if they'd been seen. "Fuck," he repeated, this one a whine as he realized his time alone with her would now fully come to a close.