All Comments on 'Owning Daisy's Asshole'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

Confusing the way you wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it seems like the story was dedicated more to the straight arch; main character's gay experiences seemed not that enjoyable to the character. that was a big turn off. i missed some inner conflicts relating to the gay stuff too. he deals with his experiences like a pro but he's supposed to be new to gay shit. i'm honestly very hot for infidelity, so this still worked, but the problems are still there for me to enjoy fully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know what this story was meant to be. A straight man struggling with a Christian girlfriend who wants to abstain from premarital sex? Or a closeted gay man who, when faced with sexual frustrations, gives into his gay desires? A bi guy who wants both paths in life? Or a “nice girl” seductress who is priming Chad for a really kinky sex life as her slave? It’s unclear and confusing, and thus doesn’t accomplish any of these storylines well.

Eagle0000Eagle0000almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story. It reminded me of myself back when I played the "good" boy and never tried to force myself on the girl. And just like your male character, I would find myself at an adult video place getting a blow job or hand job after giving the girl a nice goodnight kiss.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hahaha, wrong category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous