Owning Dorn and Adriene

Story Info
Enjoyment of a male and a female slave.
2.2k words
4.09
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana's mother summons her to the lounge at an ungodly hour on Saturday morning. Lana hates being summoned anywhere, and at any time, but she obeys nonetheless, and she makes sure to present herself dressed and fresh, "Yes mother?"

"I'm afraid I've got to go away for the weekend, that means you and Jerral will be in charge."

Her face lights up despite her best efforts, "That means you'll be alone in charge of the slaves for the first time."

She feigns indifference, "Oh, yes, I suppose it does."

"It's a responsibility."

"Yes mother."

"One I expect you to take seriously."

"Yes mother."

"If you can't, then I won't be able to leave you them in your care again." Lana baulks at the idea of that, "Good, I see I'm getting through to you."

"Yes mother, when will you be back?"

"If all goes well tomorrow night, otherwise during the week."

"Very well mother, you can trust us."

"Hmm, I hope so." with that she dismisses her daughter.

Lana checks the time, and ponders going back to bed, but decides against sleep and instead summons a slave to get her breakfast. It's Dorn who arrives, and informs her that Adriene is helping her mother pack. As usual he arrives sporting a full erection, and as always, the erection shows off the heavy steel ring encircling his balls beautifully. She eats while he licks and, as he does a good job, she allows herself the luxury of feeding him a few choice morsels. Having finished, she keeps him performing cunnilingus and enjoys two highly satisfactory orgasms before about the time her friends start to wake and then begins ringing around them to invite them to the party that her mother's absence will enable her to throw. Their spectacular home, and prospect of getting to enjoy the services of the two slaves without interference from the olds is a draw none of her friends want to miss.

After guaranteeing that all of the right people will attend, she takes care of a little job to set up for her next amusement, before letting her brother know the good news.

He's his usual self, "What're you looking so smug for?"

"Mum's going on a trip."

"Hmph."

"Are you all grumpy because you didn't get to enjoy your new found gay crush."

"Fuck you, Lana."

"You can't, I'm your sister, you'll have to settle." she grins and his cheeks flare. "I'm having a party tonight, you can invite some people too if you want."

"Hmph, thanks for asking me."

"I did, I just asked you to come. What are your plans for the day while mum's away?"

"I've got soccer today."

"That's disappointing, are you going to take Dorn?"

"No, don't need him, we'll win easily without me having to share the limelight with a slave."

"Ha," she taunts again, this time with a laugh, "You're still so jealous of him even though you get to fuck his arse and his mouth whenever you wish."

Jerral snorts angrily at the barb, but that just makes Lana happier, the thought of Dorn getting an extra spiteful fucking is even more amusing than her brother's impotent fury.

"Is it at home?"

"No," he replies miserably, "Two hour's drive away, the other side of town."

"Hmm, what a shame." Her day just keeps getting better. "When do you have to leave?"

"In half an hour."

"Oh dear, not much time to work out your frustrations then." She turns and makes her way to the door humming a happy tune as she does so, then, just as she passes through it she looks back, and sees him simmering, "Oh, and Dorn's in the gym, you might want to visit him before you head off if you don't want to get a red card in the first ten minutes."

He curses her, as she walks away laughing but he still goes to find their slave, and she's right, by the time he climbs into his car having deposited his seed first up Dorn's arse, and a second into his mouth he's in a far better frame of mind.

With her brother out of the way, she summons Adriene to her bedroom to help her bathe. It takes the girl a minute to arrive, and she passes that time pleasantly watching the scene in the gym. She'd prepared the scene before she went to see Jerrel.

First she'd taken Dorn out to the yard and cleaned him thoroughly with the jetwash attachment they use to wash the cars, then she'd turned the pressure down and given him a series of icy enemas until the water flowed clear from his arse using her preferred method of having him squirt out into a bowl once the water looks clear and giving him further enemas until he was happy to drink from the bowl. That done she'd taken him to the gym, had him get on his knees bend over an exercise bench that she's placed carefully in full view of the spy camera she has fitted in there, then tied him in place and balanced a pot of lube on his back, finally completing the scene by writing, "FUCK HERE" on his bum cheeks.

She has a perfect view of her brother's arrival, and of him first lubricating and then roughly penetrating him. When Adriene arrives, she has the girl undress her ready for her back, then, as she can see how close her rutting brother is to erupting, she changes her mind, "Suck me for a while will you?" and lies back. Jerrel shoots his load into the miserable Dorn's arse not long after, and she's deliciously close by the time he presents his cock to the bound slave's mouth. Unlike her brother though, she is in no hurry, and so she denies herself and Adriene the pleasure of her climax...

"That was nice little one," she looks down, sees the look in the slave's eyes, "I know, you love serving me, but patience is a virtue in a slave. Even one who's as much of a natural whore as you."

With that she rises and heads to her en-suite bathroom letting the disappointed slave girl pad along behind her. She doesn't let Adriene give her an orgasm while bathing her either, and she holds back from torturing or pleasuring the girl too, well, mostly, she doesn't make her scream with either pleasure or pain...

---

Once bathed and dressed, she checks her computer screen, her brother has gone, and he hasn't bothered to release Dorn from his predicament. "Go down to the gym and free Dorn would you, then get him cleaned up and bring him back here.

Lana thinks, makes a decision, smiles to herself, and informs the slaves, "We're having a party."

Inevitably to two bound slaves faces show fear, and she pauses to enjoy it before continuing, "And we've had an epic idea." That only makes the pair more apprehensive, and she milks it further, stroking their faces, "You should be grateful that we think of ways to keep you two worthless sluts amused."

Their pitiful attempts to feign gratitude are things of beauty, "Do you want to know what it is?"

She allows herself to smile in response to their stammered, Yes pleases, "Do you really want me to tell you?"

They don't, rather, they don't want whatever it is to happen, but the pleadingly insist that they do.

"Say pretty please."

The baby talk is another thing she's found that presses their humiliation buttons, so she forces them to use that too, and plays with Dorn's aching adult cock as he begs.

"Whichever of you services most cocks and pussies to the satisfaction of their owners during the party gets to cum every day for a week." She beams delightedly at them, "Aren't you going to thank me?"

Of course, they do, they fawn with gratitude, and Dorn's cock surges in her grip at the idea, but the two know well that Lana doesn't give anything for free...

"Are you curious what we've decided the loser's reward will be?"

Their faces and words contrast amusingly once again, and she transfers her attention and her touch to Adriene, "Whoever satisfies fewer of our guests will get to spend some time in the punishment frame." she can't help it; they both respond but the war in the girl slave's eyes when she talks about torture is captivating.

"We tried to decide how long would be appropriate, but we couldn't agree, Jerral said he thought thirty minutes would be long enough, but I know..." she draws out the word as her hands caress Adriene's deliciously responsive breasts, "It takes you nearer to an hour to get into your happy place." She leans close, and touches her lips to Adriene's neck and influenced by the thought of her slave drifting in subspace, she lets one hand surrender to the siren call of the naked girl's needy opening and finds it as well receptive as she expects, "So, we came to a compromise," Adriene let's out a shuddering breath as her mistress draws her fingers slowly out and along her folds until they sandwich her hood and the little gem it hides, "And we're going to toss a coin."

She looks from one to the other reading their responses to the prospect of spending thirty or sixty minutes in the punishment frame every day for a week having done nothing wrong. The sight is so delightful that she can't hold back from plunging her fingers back into Adriene's body and kissing lips until her slave moans.

Having taken Adriene close, she draws back then and presents her wet fingers to Dorn's mouth. He welcomes them greedily, sensually, his lips and tongue treating the invading digits as reverently as they have been trained to worship a master's cock. Lana pumps his cock with her other hand and lets him suck for a while, just not so long that his mouth will no longer taste of his fellow slave's sex before pulling her wet fingers from his mouth and drawing his head down and him into a passionate kiss.

She kisses him long and deeply drawing pleasure as she continues to works the familiar hardness of his cock, and she listens and feels all the while for the tell-tale sighs...

Slaves, she has realised are so much better than casual lovers or even formal ones, so easy to read, so much time to learn their responses, and so much pleasure to be had in enjoying them in the thousand ways only a slave is available to enjoy...

When she feels his cock tighten, she stops pumping, though she continues the kiss for long enough to taste his disappointment before pulling back. "If you could see the look in your eyes!" She taps the end of his nose with a finger in admonishment, "You know you don't have a right to cum even if I do love having you." And she slowly draws his foreskin back and looks down, as she'd hoped, there's a glistening on his cock's head. Another slow pump brings more of the clear salty sweetness to its tiny lips and she scoops this up with a finger which she then tastes while looking him in to eyes before laughing and moving back to Adriene. This time it is mistress kissing the taste of sex into her slave's mouth, but it doesn't matter, it's just as deliciously hot.

She kisses until Adriene swoons, and on until her own need become too intense. Only then does she pull back.

It takes a moment for her to control her breathing and reset herself to resume the game, "Do you want to know about the coin?" They don't but they do, and it isn't is they have the freedom to choose not to ask, so they ask, and after her use of them their voices are thick with sexual need.

"If the loser guesses wrong, then you each spend an hour in the frame, and if they guess right, they spend two hours." She beams, "Wonderful, isn't it?" They clearly don't think it's wonderful, but when she adds, "Now, you can thank me by giving me the best orgasm ever." They meekly follow her to her bed, tenderly undress her and set themselves and their training to work.

There are terrors in their slavery, but their inductions into slavery showed both that there are far worse fates than belonging to Lana, and even the dead would acknowledge that there are far worse experiences than pleasuring her. Of course, among those experiences are the many and various consequences of failing to pleasure her, nonetheless...

Lana allows her slaves to lower her onto the bed, relaxes and anticipates. Their four deft hands, two skilled mouths, two lean, athletic bodies a thick, well-trained cock and a warm, snug and ever welcoming pussy together with the heads of long this soft hair are more than adequate tools to take a woman to nirvana...

Oh, the joys of having the house and both slaves to herself for so long...

"You have two hours to thank me sufficiently, or I'll have to punish you..." regrettably she knows that there's no chance of her getting to punish them for such a failure, but imagining the prospect is...