Oxygen Games Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toughen up," Aidan says.

Rosa waits, he body now still, but she's not quite ready to give in to the inevitable. She contracts her stomach muscles, wriggling in the tight bindings, as she feels Aidan slide both his hands up her legs until his palms are pressing on the soft skin of her inner thighs. He blows again, and Rosa wriggles madly, but it's futile. He can do whatever he wants with her now, and she has no way of resisting. Rosa can almost feel his eyes on her parted labia, spread on display for him by the ropes running either side of her slit. Her husband can see all of her; he can do anything he wants to her. Despite herself, Rosa can feel her juices beginning to flow.

"There we go," she hears him say and she feels his lips brush her upside-down clit hood, tasting her dampness as it dribbles down from her entrance.

Rosa realises that he's been waiting for this, for her to start flowing. It's a little victory for him, as her body shows how much it needs his attention. She feels exposed and humiliated: all he had to do was watch and wait, he didn't even need to touch her.

"I think that deep down, there's a part of you that really wants this," he continues, kissing her once on her clit, "Deep down."

With those words, she feels him probe her with his finger, slipping easily inside. He dabs it into her a few times before withdrawing, and then she feels herself being spun around again until she's face to face with her tormentor. He's holding his glistening index finger up in front of her face.

"I like the way you taste," Aidan remarks. "Why don't you try?"

The finger comes closer to her lips, but she clamps her mouth closed, pulling her lips into a thin line, defiantly.

Aidan frowns. "Really?" he asks.

Rosa just stares at his finger, slick with her juices.

"I tell you what, Rosa. I think you'll suck my finger. By the time we're finished, I think you'll suck whatever you're given."

There is a dangerous half-smile playing on his lips.

"Remember how you made me beg?" he says.

Aidan spins her back around before she can comment. She feels his arm slide under her, supporting all her bodyweight as she hears the rattle of the pin being moved in the weight stack. After a moment, he releases her. She feels a gentle push on her bottom and begins to descend slowly towards the floor. He removes his hand and she rises back up again. He's balanced her perfectly against the weight stack.

"That was fun, hey. How about we make it more fun?"

He parts her legs again, but this time there's no cool blast of air. Instead, she feels a spongy, delicate touch between her folds as he slides his tongue into her. Her pussy walls contract involuntarily and she hears him laugh. The tongue returns, lapping against her slit, teasing back her clit hood to expose her swelling nub. The tongue withdraws and his pursed lips lock onto her clit, sucking delicately, pulling at her sensitive area. He applies suction and begins to tease her clit with his tongue. It's a light touch, but the feeling is electric inside her.

Her thighs clamp around Aidan's ears in response, but this just serves to hold him in place, sucking and teasing her clit. She can feel the hot breath of his nostrils in the cleft of her buttocks, playing over her puckered rear opening, sending unexpected shudders of delight through her every time he exhales. Rosa tries to focus, to resist the feelings he's engendered in her. She doesn't want to give in, to let him win so easily, but Aidan's mouth doesn't relent, happily manipulating her clit with his tongue and lips no matter how hard she tries to squeeze her thighs together.

She betrays herself with a groan, and in response, she can feel Aidan stepping up the stimulation, sucking her clit into his mouth now, locking his lips around the base while his tongue laps at her nub. She can't stop him. Even wriggling her body has no effect: his head is buried in her crotch with his hands grasping her hips, pinning her in place, inescapable. Despite herself, she feels the waves of pleasure flowing through her body from the tender ministrations of her husband's expert tongue.

"Uh. Unnnnhh. Aidan...."

Rosa stops fighting the sensation. Her thighs loosen around Aidan's head and she opens herself up to his lips and his tongue, giving him full access to her. She can feel the familiar tightness in her core, growing and spreading. She angles her hips to position herself better for his attentions, stomach muscles taut beneath the rope harness as she holds herself in place. Her walls begin to shudder and she feels the wave of her orgasm begin to roll in.

But Aidan withdraws, leaving her gasping and empty, squealing in frustration. Her hips buck wildly in the air, searching for his tongue. After a few moments, Aidan's finger slides into her, burying itself all the way up to the top knuckle. She feels him wriggle in a beckoning motion, stroking her g-spot, sending another wave of pleasure through her. Slowly, gently, he builds her back up to climax but then he withdraws before she can tip over the edge.

Rosa feels her body being spun around again. She knows what's coming next: Aidan's face, slick with her juices across his cheeks, holding up his index finger in front of her face, one eyebrow cocked in an unspoken question. Rosa purses her lips, thinking that Aidan would have to relent as he sees how determined she is, but instead Aidan smiles and spins her around again.

"You're a good sport. That would have been too easy."

Aidan repeats the process over the next few minutes, bringing her to the very edge again before dipping his finger into her and spinning her back around. Rosa stares at her husband's face, gasping from the come-down, brought so close to the edge of orgasm again and then denied. The finger is all she can focus on, glistening in front of her as Aidan brings it towards her lips. Summoning her last reserves, she clamps her mouth closed at the last moment. Aidan spins her around again.

This time, Aidan seems to take his time, bringing her to the edge, letting her cool off and then locking onto her clit again. He introduces his finger, stroking her inside, alternating the places he's stimulating. Rosa's juices are running freely now: she can see a damp patch on the sheet below her and thin silvery strands of fluid dangling down from her elevated crotch. Each touch and lick sends sparks into her core; she's gasping raggedly, dizzy, hyperventilating, but he continues the process: kiss, suck, lick, pause, fingers.

When she feels him spin her around this time, it's almost with a feeling of relief. Her eyes lock on his, the glistening finger held between their faces. He touches her lips and pauses, waiting. Meekly, Rosa opens her mouth, clamping her lips around his slick digit and sucks his finger into her mouth, tasting her slickness on his finger. She closes her eyes as her mouth fills with the taste of her own juices.

Eventually, Aidan's finger slips out and she feels his hand, stroking her hair softly.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Rosa opens her eyes, trying to read Aidan's expression. He knows she's given in and part of her feels angry at herself for cracking.

"So, now you've won, are you gonna fuck me?" Rosa asks in a small voice.

She searches her husband's eyes, sees something burning there, a soaring lust. She's sure he's going to swing her back around and slake himself inside her. Despite the crushing humiliation of not being able to resist, she acknowledges what's about to happen, and she welcomes it. He's proved his point and now she very much needs to orgasm.

"Oh Rosa," he smiles, pausing for a moment, watching her expectant face, "No. We're only just getting started."

He sets her spinning around again before she can protest. By the time she's turned full circle, Aidan has gone.

---

Rosa struggles again, twisting her torso and arching her back, testing her bondage, but the ropes don't slacken. Aidan has done a good job: she's able to wriggle freely, open and close her legs, even pull back on her arms, but everything she does has no effect: she's just pushing on air. Worse still, the heat in her groin isn't subsiding. She rubs her thighs together and squirms, desperate for even the slightest friction between her legs. She succeeds in pushing the ropes together, which compresses her pussy lips and sends little waves of delicious pleasure through her, but leaves her clit tantalisingly just beyond reach. Rosa's head slumps forward and she looks at the floor, at the growing damp patch, as her desperate pussy drools translucent threads of fluid.

She's about to call out her husband's name, but then he appears with a plastic chair slung over one shoulder and an electrical extension cord coiled in the other.

"What's that?" she gasps, but Aidan ignores her question as he inspects his wife's bound form.

"Enjoying yourself, babe?" he asks. "I saw you trying to get yourself off just now. Must be maddening, huh?"

"Just get on with it," Rosa hisses, but warily now. She's no idea what's about to happen and the words are echoing in the back of her mind: no holds barred.

"Are you offering to suck me off?"

"No."

Rosa's defiance is returning, fuelled now by deep sexual frustration. Aidan fishes the black tape out of his pocket and tears off a strip.

"Are you sure?"

Rosa just grimaces. Aidan shrugs and smooths the tape over his wife's mouth, gagging her. He does it so quickly that Rosa doesn't have time to react and when she tries to scream in frustration, she's already muted. The sound dies in her throat.

"When I take the tape off, the first words you say will be, 'Please may I suck you off'. Get it?"

Rosa's muffled response sounds very much like, 'Fuck you,' but Aidan's not paying attention anymore. Instead, he positions the chair beneath her and puts the black tape down on the seat. He begins to uncoil the electrical cord and makes a show of inspecting the walls of the gym for a power socket. Rosa is silent now.

"So," Aidan begins, as he plugs the cable in, "I know you wanted to cum. This next phase is pretty simple. You can choose to cum whenever you want."

Aidan rummages around in the carryall as he talks, finding a long white cylinder with a rubber ball at one end. Rosa blinks, struggling to comprehend his plan.

"No tricks," he continues, "You're so desperate, I bet you'll orgasm pretty much straight away."

Aidan picks up the black tape and begins to tape the device to the back of the chair, with the rubber ball pointing directly upwards. He plugs the lead into the extension cord and presses a button on the shaft. The ball starts to buzz.

"Looks like it's working. Shall we get started?"

Rosa tries to say something, but it comes out as a gargled noise in the back of her throat.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Aidan positions the chair carefully, edging it forward until the rubber ball makes contact with her clit. Rosa's body responds immediately to the stimulus: tiny ripples of bliss emanate out from her nub, feeding the latent tension in her core. She looks at Aidan, frowning. She doesn't understand why he's been teasing her so long, just to give her this. Aidan just folds his arms and smiles enigmatically in reply.

The wand vibrator hums away in Rosa's crotch, building up the inescapable pressure she so desperately craves. She twists her hips, bearing down on the rubber ball, pressing harder. The feeling magnifies, bringing her closer to the edge. She's worked out Aidan's plan now. He's going to let her bring herself to the very edge and switch it off: the lazy bastard's mouth must have gotten too tired to do it himself. Rosa has a plan though, holding herself still, controlling her breathing, staying focused: he's not inside her anymore, he can't feel her little tell-tale pre-tremors: she's going to steal an orgasm by bearing down at the last moment, tipping herself over the edge before her husband can react.

Rosa's near now, breathing steadily, eyes closed, all senses attuned to the waves of pleasure emanating from her clit. She feels her pussy begin to tighten and the feeling in her core surges. Rosa takes a deep breath and pushes down hard, until the ball's vibrations seem to be rattling her pubic bone and setting her entire pelvis humming. Her back arches and her stomach muscles contract, making her body rigid as she lets the wave of ecstasy break over her. She bears down again, hard, stealing a second wave, then a third, enjoying the feeling of climax, blissful in finally gaining release from Aidan's torture.

The ball keeps buzzing. Rosa opens her eyes in confusion. Aidan hasn't moved, he's still standing where he was, arms folded, grinning at her. He must have seen her orgasm, surely? Why is he grinning like that?

The ball is still sending vibrations through her, massaging her clit. Comprehension dawns and she realises he's trapped her, but it's too late. Another wave of ecstasy is building within her, unstoppable, her body succumbing to the control of the merciless toy pressed against her crotch. Her hips buck and she comes again, violently, feeling her juices squirt out onto the floor. She takes a massive breath and tries to scream, but it never escapes her sealed lips. She writhes and for a moment, the ball loses contact as she holds herself rigid above it.

Gasping, her eyes fall back to Aidan.

"Like I said, cum whenever you want."

The enormity of it crashes down on her. Rosa holds her crotch up, but she can feel the sting of lactic acid building up in her core as her muscles strain to hold her in place. The post-orgasmic tremors begin to fade, replaced now by a low burn in her abdomen. Aidan watches her for a few more moments, until her body gives in and relaxes, dropping her crotch back down onto the vibrator. Then, as she begins to succumb again to the merciless device, he turns and walks away.

---

Some time later, she registers a change in her environment, a silence. She's unable to place the reason why it matters, but gradually she becomes aware of the stillness in her groin. Gradually she opens her eyes and looks down, seeing the chair, the white wand, the black tape beneath her. Everything is coated in a slick layer. She realises it's her juices, flowing freely from her helpless crotch in long ribbons. Her stomach muscles burn.

A hand cups her chin and raises her head. It's Aidan. She feels his fingers picking at her cheek and then the sting of sticky black tape being pulled away from her skin. She gasps for air, relishing the sensation of the coolness over her tongue. Dimly, she's aware that Aidan is waiting and she begins to search her memory for the reason why. Rosa has climaxed time and time again, until she's lost count, forced to her peak over and over by the cruel white cylinder taped to the chair. She looks up into her husband's expectant eyes and struggles to think, to remember.

"Please," she whispers, "May I suck you off?"

Aidan places a hand on the small of her back and pushes. She feels herself descend. He unzips himself and she is confronted with the tip of his manhood, swollen and purple, engorged with blood. She can't focus properly through the fog inside her mind. He looks huge. Dumbly, she parts her lips and feels him slide into her mouth, tasting pre-cum oozing from his tip.

She tries to suck, but it's a feeble attempt. After a few moments, Aidan withdraws. Something stirs in Rosa, a surge of adrenaline. Aidan's going to tell her she's failed.

"Please," she begs, "Let me suck you."

"You can try," Aidan says, "But don't you want me to finish inside you? Not wasting a drop?"

Why was it so hard to think? But in amongst her tangled, disjointed thoughts, this question makes sense. Not wasting a drop. That's what this has all been for.

"I want you inside me," she whispers and feels Aidan spin her around again.

When he enters her, it's slow and gentle. He feels huge inside her, like his manhood has been straining all this time, waiting to plunge into her. The sensation of his pre-cum is still on her tongue; he must have been desperate.

Aidan rocks back and forth and Rosa feels herself swinging through the air with each stroke, her body burning, the only sound now being the slap of skin against skin as he thrusts into her entrance, his balls slapping against her groin. She doesn't know how long he fucks her for, dangling and helpless in mid-air while her husband bounces her on his manhood. She is a hole waiting to be filled, somewhere for him to put his cum.

Aidan speeds up and she tries to help him, tries to grip him, but she's spent. When she finally feels him twitch inside her and release his load, she feels nothing more than a faint shiver of pleasure, an echo of her earlier intensity, her body utterly drained of her ability to orgasm. She feels an intense relief, hearing the groans of her husband finally emptying himself into her, using her body to sate his passion.

Then she feels hands, tugging. One leg is lowered to the floor, then the other. She stretches out, feeling her muscles complain. There is a stinging sensation around her fingers and suddenly her hands are free, her arms flopping down to dangle under her. A strong arm slides under her waist, lifting her for a moment and then she is lowered to the floor. Instinctively, she curls up, wrapping her arms around her knees. She feels the sheet being wrapped around her and then she's lifted again, moving through the air.

The sounds around her change, and she feels a chill gust of wind. Closing her eyes tightly, she bears it for a few moments before feeling the arms set her down. Rosa faintly registers the familiar smell of car seat upholstery.

"I need to lock up. I'll be back in a minute," Aidan says, but it's unnecessary. Rosa is already asleep.

---

[Next chapter: Aidan opens up to Cassie about their games and the consequences, seeking her help. Meanwhile, Rosa relives what Aidan did to her in the gym and the passions it provoked.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12