All Comments on 'Oxygen Games Ch. 12'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

This is the saddest part yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wrong catagory, needs psych help...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story of a marriage disintegrating. A gorgeous trainwreck. I don't usually like cheating stories, but this one, especially after the buildup of these two broken peoples' stories, hits the right way to make me keep reading almost in spite of myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, there’s absolutely no doubt that it’s beautifully written, intense vivid and utterly heartbreaking. Is there anyway back to happy fresh at they’ve done to each other. She saw it as his pride stopping him from calling it off but he was right. They’re both to blame for the situation they’re in because they were stupid and didn’t communicate.

So yeah, bloody brilliant but definitely heartbreaking.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So stupid.

She is right he should have saveworded...

But she could have safeworded too...

The only thing that could make this mess even worse is she getting bloody pregnant now they´re breaking up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve read two of the chapters. You’re obviously a good writer but, wow, you’re wasting your time on a story about totally unlikeable characters. The only good way for this to end would be for them to get hit by a bus. Or grow up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I couldn't read the actual betrayal, it was too painful. They would be better served to put a gun to each other's head and pull the trigger rather than dragging this out so long.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why is he even in the bed? If he's in the bed, why would he let her in washed or no? This is terminal. For a person supposedly in love, this is brain dead activity.

FseriesFseries7 months ago

He needs to drop her. Needed to do that chapters ago.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I love your writing! I am a 56 year old man and I straight up cried from your stories. I have never commented on anything before, but your work I love that much that I had to send my praise. I am too chicken to read the last page of oxygen games I am crying already for Aiden and Ross! Thank you for these gifts you have given us readers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
1493 Followers
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES