Oyeur, a Duppy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"Oh I'm joshin' you. Those pigeons do do a lot of cooin' out on the ledge...."

"Yes, they do. Well, thanks for the tea and the chat. It's all good."

"You sleep tight, y'hear?"

"I'm sure I will."

She didn't. At least not a first. By the time she left Miz Louella her leg was dancing and her hand kept finding its way down her belly under the table. Of course, she was eager for another long hot bath like the night before; but something was telling her to skip all that and just get into bed. Dinner? She ate a banana with some peanut butter. It didn't fill her up; but she could feel that this was not the kind of filling she needed. Even as she ate, her hand kept straying to her lap, her fingertips finding their way under the hem of her underwear. So slick. And she didn't give a shit that everything down there was getting all moist. Moist. It was as though a voice was whispering. "Moist."

She didn't even brush her teeth. "Just get to the bed." The voice seemed to say. "Go there and open yourself." The pants came off. "Just open yourself wide." She never did this. She almost always kept her legs clamped together as she rubbed her button back and forth, back and forth. "Open it. Get inside." She had to do it. Spread her lips. Oh, they were so juicy. So slippery. Her fingers could just slide everywhere. And her insides just wanted that pressure.

It was so easy just to let her long middle finger slide right in. Slide all the way in. Wow, it was so hot in there; so moist. So easy to let it stir around in there, Stir it. Stir it. She could feel her insides stretch...and then grip her finger. Wow.

She was reaching deep into herself, trying to find that spot. Stretch. Fill. Where was her big black dildo? Had she unpacked it? Where the fuck? Where the fuck? Yes! Oh, thank god it was right under the pillow. Lube? Not necessary....

"Wait for me, wait for me. No...." As the thick thing slid right into her she thought she heard a cry; something like a little whine of disappointment. What...? But her cunt...yes cunt needed that inner pressure now. Oh, yes. Get it IN. There it goes, the big head spreading her. And what...? That moan again. Disappointment, yes. A feeling of being...wanted.

It was her doing it, right? But her imagination was so ...ripe that she could almost feel someone else's hot hands pushing her thighs apart; spreading her out.

She was churning herself now. A madwoman. The need to be reamed was so strong that her hand ached from the hard thrusting she was giving herself. But it was funny. She wanted it deep but she was so slippery that it kept coming right out, almost as though something was tugging it out of her hand. Tantalizing. That itch, that buzz that asked to be stirred, and pushed and tickled until she could stand it any more; and her belly went hard, and popped with that special ache.

But this didn't happen. Even when she just let the dildo slide out of her and concentrated on scrubbing her clit, it wouldn't get her there. And she was getting so sleepy and tired. And yet...there was something...someone ...needing her...and was that a hot mouth on her nipple, and hot breath on the sort hairs of her neck, and hot....

She slept and she didn't dream though there was a strange sensation of being open in an open place...of coasting toward...toward...toward....

She woke up. What?

She grabbed her phone. It was 4:30 AM. Very dark. Very silent in the city. Silent. Only...

Somebody was making a noise somewhere. An urgency. Something about the voice was familiar. It was trying so hard to....

Where the fuck was it?

"Lumos!" She turned on the light on her phone. Nothing to be seen. The room. But...what was that? A noise. That sound, that voice... somewhere over there, in the far corner near the dresser.

She got up, holding the phone in front of her.

"Ohhh." Nothing to be seen, so...close. Shivers. Almost as though it was in the room with her. Almost as though it was calling out her name, even though it wasn't her name. What?

She was in the corner of the room next to the dresser. The voice was ...coming from the cupboard under the window! Oh no! Jesus, was there a man hiding in her cupboard; maybe spying on her when she wasn't paying attention? Maybe doing himself in there after secretly watching her frig herself silly?

Should she go tell someone? Call the cops? But she didn't even know.... It was probably just old Mr. Whatshisface downstairs. Why hadn't she rented a place with some fucking insulation? And wait; weren't there sort of more than one voice, like yesterday through the wall by the tub? A woman's voice. She could feel it in her throat.

Well, shit...time to find fucking out. Where was that field hockey stick? It was her good luck charm and her protection. Yes! There right by the door where she always kept it wherever she lived. Good. Helen the Hockey Stick would protect her. She grabbed it and returned to the corner.

Okay, let's see who these fuckers are who keep disturbing my rest. I've a good mind to whack someone....

She jerked open the cupboard. Shone her light in.

No one. Empty, except for her suitcase and some shoes and her five and ten pound weights. Huh!

But the voices didn't stop. In fact, they were a little bit louder. And more disturbing; because they were clearly doing it. She could hear a bed, moving and, yes...liquid sounds. Whoa. She could feel it in her own.... Where the fuck were they? There was clearly no room for two people doing the deed in that cramped space under the eaves. There must be a vent or something that opened to the apartment of the guy below. Oh, what the hell....

Cramped way over; using the hockey stick as a cane, she crept into the cupboard and to the right where the sound seemed to come from. Hmm, the cupboard didn't stop at the wall of her room. It went on a ways. Mice? Spiders? Didn't seem to be mouse dirt or a lot of cobwebs, but still....

She stopped. A tiny difference in the air alerted her to something different about the inside wall. Hinges! She froze, turned off the phone and stood, bent over, leaning on her stick, listening. She didn't have to listen hard. Yes! There were two voices. The most constant was the woman's. Clearly she was making an effort.

"Open it. Get inside." She was being coached by the man; but clearly she wanted to do what he needed. The bed creaked. The sounds from the woman were so liquid. She was groaning with the effort of pleasing herself and Melanie could feel it in her own throat, her own, gut, her pussy. She so needed to do exactly what the woman was doing.

"Wait for me, wait for me. Oh, yes. Get it IN. Now! Oh, that's it."

She heard the woman moan as though she had been deeply penetrated. The man's voice answered with a growling, "Aaaah." And then the duet began, with the bed and the liquid clicks providing the percussion.

Melanie was feeling faint. Her insides were so congested and full, and so in need of exactly what the woman was getting. Her own puss was so wet she could feel a thick slick moving down...and she should have been grossed out, but really she just needed to get her fingers in there and rub it out until all the heat was released.

She was bent over and horny and crampy and ...she could see into the room! A small gleam of light caught the bedpost and an outline of the bed sheets and a pillow, and...where were they?

The sounds, bold and clear were coming from right over there, but there was no motion at all in the room. Could they be on the floor? But no, she could clearly hear the bed creaking, even walking a little with their efforts.

It was too much. She had to get back to her own room and scrub one off fast and try to catch another hour's sleep before work. Shit. As quietly as possible she crept back alone through the cramped cupboard until she reached her own room. It was funny, because the view from her cupboard seemed almost identical to the other. Without the sounds, of course.

But she put an end to that; dropping herself onto the bed and getting her fingers where they would do the most good as quickly as possible. She didn't need lube. She didn't need a toy. The lightest touch sparked her clit, and in a very very short time her belly was cramping with what she knew was going to be a massive orgasm. Whoever they were, wherever they were, the invisible fucking couple was getting as good as they gave. Even if she wanted to be quiet she was too far gone to keep it in.

And so she just let it all out; bouncing her own bed like a trampoline; imagining a strong thick cock drilling her hard. Her hand was invisible it was strumming so hard, and she was so so wet. Her juices were spattering her legs.

A scream. Was it her voice or the invisible woman? Who cares? Her ass was high off the bed and her thighs trembling hard as the orgasm hit. And then the what-the-fuck release. She knew some liquid hit the floor. And the shocks kept cramping her belly as she let it all go.

She dropped immediately into deep sleep. And it seemed as she diappeared into the darkness that a very low voice was murmuring, "Yes, oh yes, such a good girl. Thank you. Thank you."

*****

The next day she felt so well fucked that she could almost concentrate fully on work for the whole...morning. And people were so complimentary; just little things. "New blouse? I like it." "Glad to see you getting rested." "So good to have you working with us." She caught a couple of the guys following her with their eyes. So it was nice; but it didn't help her state of mind.

She found herself admiring how Tony's thighs were swelling inside his tight slacks. And was Jason sitting with his legs like that just for her benefit? And why in heaven was she noticing Annalisa's cheesecake thighs in that kinda too short pencil skirt? She also didn't usually think about her own...parts during work hours. But damn. Her nips were just too sensitive. When was her period? Was she ovulating?

Hey, I'm not some kind of animal.... But as the day wore on she could help thinking about what she needed...down there. No, stop it. But hell, it was pulsing, and she couldn't pretend that there wasn't a need to be filled up. Yup. And not only that, but a need to have a warm chest just crushing her boobs; and powerful thighs pushing her own apart....

Help!

An 'imitation orgasm' rippled through her. She could tell her face was flushed and her upper lip was damp. Was anybody watching? It felt like they all were. But no, everyone was buried in their screens. Damn. Don't clock-watch. Do the job. You're lucky to have it and such a nice salary. Just do the work.

But then Tony came to her office and they were both looking at the screen, and his hip was just...innocently...pushing against her shoulder. But nothing more, nothing more; though her boob did just brush his arm a tiny bit where he had it planted on her desk. It would help if he didn't smell so good....

And then he was gone. And she finished the draft of the Alden report and the clock was actually well past five; and the office had thinned out. So she could actually go.

*****

She didn't know how she got home. Miz Louella gave her an electric fan. When she already had the air conditioner. But Miz Louella said she knew it could get pretty steamy on the third floor. Those were the words she used. Steamy. Like she knew. Well hell, she probably had heard her moaning in the wee hours. Maybe Mr. Whatshisname had complained. But Miz Louella didn't say anything, only, "Enjoy your dreams." Maybe a slightly funny thing to say. Not, "Have a good night" or "Pleasant dreams." Like she knew something about Melanie's dreams. Miz Louella had a funny smile and was looking at her sideways.

She went upstairs to her cup of instant noodles.

But first she checked the cupboard, because.... Well, just because.... Why shouldn't she? See what the thing was like before it got dark. Hmm, she hadn't asked Miz Louella about it. I mean, shouldn't there be a lock on that so...well...so...

She was looking in the cupboard. What? Wait? Where was the...? There was a partition. There was no way through to another room. Solid wall right where the room ended. Huh. Had those other people complained and boarded it up? Didn't look like new construction. Maybe...wait...maybe she had been dreaming. Yeah. Of course. She was having a horny dream and it just...made itself seem so real.

So she ate her cup of noodles and a quarter of an iceberg lettuce and some tomato and felt fine. Well, almost fine. Because, of course, she was horny. And, yes, way down low she could hear, only it was more like feel the voice of the pigeon woman beginning to coo. Must be just the peculiar New Orleans pigeons; and her randy mind was making up the rest. Because, yes, the breathy sound was so close to how she felt herself. Felt. Herself.

No shame. Get onto the bed in her big, loose XXL t-shirt with the Saints logo and #66 on the back. Lots of access to her own body. She smiled. She was happy. "I love myself." She did. How she felt and what she did. So good to pinch her right nipple and feel the electric jolt go right to there. To feel her vagina tighten up. So good to just take her right palm and scrub slowly up, down, side to side on her curly mons. The tickle beginning in her clit. "But,,,don't touch it. Don't touch it yet."

Wow, great fantasy. Because it was almost as though some other voice was telling her what to do, what not to do. To wait. "Just wait. Don't touch the parts that need it yet. Wait." Just feel that place get a little bit itchy as the honey came out a little. How could she be so wet so soon? But then, of course, she had been horny almost all day. And now she could feel she was so hot down there, and ...yes...musky. Oh, she hoped she hadn't been musky at work!

She chuckled, because she realized she didn't give a shit. At least not right now. Right now she was happy to be in heat. She just let her mind go to a place where they all wanted her. Her hips were moving, and she wanted to let them do it. Why not? And her fantasy wasn't saying, 'chill',. It was saying,...yes, it was saying, in this whispery low voice, "Give it to me. Right now. Give me your...cunt. Yes. That word. But so much the right word. The hot energy between her legs was just that. Her cunt.

Her lover wanted her so bad. "I. Want. Hot. Wet. Cunt." She could feel his hunger for it. And if she didn't give it to him he would just take it. Eat it. Fill her so full. Just take it. Not sweet love making, but...wait...what...?

Damn. They were at it again. Only this time it was him that was making most of the noise. She knew that sound. She had only heard it a few times and it was the sexiest sound in the world. When a man is out of control, when his dick is in your mouth and it is so sensitive and you can tell because his balls are so tight that he is going to come soon; he can't help it and you are controlling it. You are playing him like some kind of wild live instrument.

She needed to go. She needed to hear that voice right up close. The other voice, the woman's voice was lower. She could feel it in her belly; in her throat. So close. Especially as she approached the cupboard. Was she dreaming? She pinched her left nipple hard and screamed. The other woman chose that moment to scream too. But it was a hungry scream. Melanie could tell the woman was close. She needed to get it all. And the voice of the man was growing, calling.

"Yes! Yessss! That's right. Lift it up. Give me all of it. Yes! Push it at me. Good! Push hard. That's right, lift your hips. Oh yes, let them flip...."

Melanie was drunk with their voices. They were so close and so fierce. Every growl, every gasp just went straight to her sex. The feeling was in her and all around her. But she needed to be closer. So strange, like she wanted to touch them as they rose toward their climax. She...

She was in the cupboard, reaching for the barrier wall to the next room, expecting to find the firm, rough board. And there...there was nothing. Warm air came through that tiny corridor. Their voices! Their voices were so close. The cupboard door to their room must be open. If there was any light at all she would be able to see them....

Here it was. She tried to be so quiet; but it didn't matter because they were fucking so hard. The bed was rocking and squeaking; the legs making drumbeats on the floor. Her breaths were coming short and harsh, punctuated by deep groans. She could feel that cock push deep in her with every groan and a low roar from him. She could feel the effort in his thrusts as he pushed in deep. Her legs were shaking as she peered into the room.

A big red candle on the nightstand cast a warm flickering glow all over the room from three flames. Shadows danced from the tall bedposts, seeming to sway to the syncopated rhythm of the couple's fiery fucking.

But!?

Where were they? Their voices, the rocking of the bed, the panting...came from right there. What? Maybe someone just loved to make other people crazy and had 'Sensurround' speakers all over this room.

Boldly, still horny as hell, she poked her head out of the cupboard.

No one. Okay. Fuck this.

She crawled out of the cupboard. She could see no speakers anywhere. Were they imbedded in the walls? As she took a deep breath the woman's voice stopped moaning. The man's lost its growl but still was breathing heavily. He seemed to be waiting...giving...her...time to do something.

Melanie tiptoed slowly around the room. She should have been scared shitless, but somehow she wasn't. She was...turned on. The sounds, the man's harsh breathing curiously came from the bed. But it was just a bed. Well no, it was a bed exactly like her bed, down to the sunflower comforter, and...no...her floppy dog stuffed toy.

This was weird. But somehow also...right. This was her room, her bed. And she was getting pretty sleepy. She could still hear him. But she could hear him before, so....

On a whim, she looked under the bed. Could some crazy couple get a kink from doing it on the floor under the bed? And were they just waiting for her to leave?

But no. Nothing under her bed. Her bed. Yes. She belonged here and fuck anyone who said she didn't.

She flopped down on the bed and stretched. Yes. This is where she belonged. And, wow! She felt the heat surge back into her down below. Her face was hot, too. And her nips were tighter than nails. Strange, she didn't remember feeling so sweaty.

The voice of the man was louder now, the growls back, and each hungry growl went right to her core. So hot. The t-shirt was soaked under her arms and her tits.