Oyeur, a Duppy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get it off."

Gone.

So good to be naked. So right to feel like something...like breath on her nipples. They ached to be sucked. She lifted her arms over her head, pushing her breasts up and out. Oh yes. Oh, please, please suck them!

The candle flickered. A hot mouth swallowed her right nipple.

"Oh YES! Oh! What...?! But...?" Her eyes went wide.

There was no one suckling her...and yet...and yet.... Oh the power of the fantasy. To feel that mouth... with big soft lips...and a tight, curly beard just taking her right breast!

The joy of it shot right down inside her. Her womb clenched and her hips tilted up...wanting.

She couldn't help spreading her knees, opening to.... Oh, to have a warm palm slide along the inside of her thigh, thick, dark fingers pointing at her spreading sex, so hot, so needy for something inside.

She groaned, loud, as she felt those fingers stir her most moist places. Amazing to be able to have her hands under her head and still deep in her...cunt at the same time. A rough-soft tongue was swirling around her nipple, causing her gut to jump again and again. She could feel herself open up inside as her cunt asked for more.

And the fingers were churning her now, not plunging in but pressing and massaging on just that spot, just exactly where she wanted it, to build, and then build some more, but not tipping over yet, keeping just there, just at that magic point where the tingles were jangling down her legs.

The ache in her other nipple...

Was pinched. And she screamed. A sweet scream. As some heat let go down there and her hips shuddered. And she was very wet.

She clutched both breasts with both hands and hung on to her own nipples; feeling little shocks squeeze her vagina and something hot drip onto her ass.

Was she done? She still needed....

She felt it coming; knowing to tilt her hips up. Warm air across her thighs, causing the fine hairs to tickle and lift. A touch so light on the most tender part of her inner thigh. And then that warm...breath...right on her pussy. She could feel the heat grow as she knew any moment...yes...there it was...the touch of a tip of a tongue just at the base of her most tender lips. A little flick. Oh! She felt herself pucker...open...need. And then the firm warm feel of tongue...and lips...as they slipped upward along her lips, almost to...almost to...and slowly down again to the moist hollow. A tiny dip there and then the slow journey back up again to where...she...was waiting. The aching bud. And...

No! Away again. Lovely kisses by those big soft lips on her inner thigh leaving the swollen flower open...wet...wanting.

But not yet...not yet. That hot breath on the other thigh, causing her pussy to squeeze and her nips to ache. She had to crush her arm into them to keep from crying out. She cried out.

"Stop! Stop! Stop teasing. I so need it there. Just..."

But the teasing went on, everywhere but...until her ass was aching from pushing that aching spot up to where it could be swallowed, be eaten....

"Oh please! PLEASE!"

Her fingers were desperate to bury themselves in his tight curls and drag his mouth against that hot, weeping pearl.

"Please?"

She exhaled a giant sigh and at that moment felt a hot mouth surround her whole cunt. The tongue fiercely slathered upward from her taint, scrubbing deep through her hollow, making her suck her breath. She felt those fierce lips suck up the honey there and swallow it. A satisfied growl. But the tongue and lips moved strongly upward and her hips couldn't help meet them, pushing, crushing against that phantom mouth that was somehow so firm.

A pause.

"Yes! Yessss! That's my girl. Give it to me now. Give me all of it. No holding back now. Let it go. Let it go now. Let it go. Now!

The voice entered her...took hold of her spine and jazzed electricity into her womb, her legs, each breast. It was as though some other woman's body went into that fit of ecstasy, writhing and popping, mouth wide, eyes rolling up in her head, obscene sounds groaning out of her, the tension building, building, building... Wait...wait...wait....

LET GO!! The hot mouth eating her now. Taking her! And she was just pouring into him. She could feel the smoke of her vital spirit just flowing out, pulled by that hot, needy mouth.

Going...going...

...

The alarm rang for the third time and she slapped it with her palm and stumbled out of bed and into her closet. This blouse. Those pants. Who cared what shoes. Already late, but not so late that she couldn't make an excuse...so hungry, but no time to eat. Maybe somebody would share something. Go. Go. Go.

At the office she scooted to her desk. A couple of concerned looks from the other women. A shy wave. A note on her calendar.

"Hope you are feeling better. Please see me when you come in."

De LaTouche

"Whoa. What was this? She was only a little bit late...."

Miz De LaTouche peered at her over her glasses, not saying anything for a few moments.

"Are you feeling better? I know that it is possible to pick up the grippe when a person first comes to bayou country."

Melanie shook her head. "No, no, I'm fine. Maybe a little trouble...sleeping and getting used to a new routine. I promise you, it won't effect my work."

"Again."

"Excuse me?"

"Affect your work again. And it is very important to give us a call or a text if you fall ill so we can distribute your work load to others."

"Certainly, I...and I can have the Alden report on your desk by mid morning."

"Oh no; that's what I meant. Tony finished that day before yesterday."

"No, but...but I only showed him the draft yesterday...?"

"No, dear, the fever has muddled you a bit. But here is a new assignment. I know you are excellent with actuarial tables. If you could have that for me by the conference Monday at ten..."

"Certainly."

"And get yourself healthy. You do look a bit peaked."

"Thanks, I will."

She scooted back to her desk, flushing with embarrassment, confused, grateful to Tony for covering, but...wait. Someone had been messing with her desk calendar. It said...Friday? What? Who?

Abigay entered her office with a giant cup of coffee, a beignet, a banana and an apple.

"Wow, thanks! How did you know I skipped breakfast?"

"Oh, you have that 'lean and hungry look'. And I figured anyway we need to build you up after being sick."

"But I wasn't...I mean...who said I was sick? I...."

Abigay's face took on a worried look, her mouth turned down, her brows tight.

"Miz Louella, your landlady, she told us you had a small case of the grippe and were under the...weather. She said you weren't sleeping, tossing and turning, wouldn't eat, calling out at all hours..."

Melanie blushed bright red. She could feel her ears turning pink and the flush reaching down to her nipples. She squeezed her thighs together.

"Okay, I had a restless night, but I'm only a little late....Why would you be talking to Miz Louella?"

Abigay was biting her lip.

"Well, when you didn't come in on Wednesday, or Thursday and didn't answer your cell we got worried."

"But that was...no, wait. Is this calendar right? Is it really Friday?"

"Well, yeah. I took the extra pages off so it would say the right thing when you came in. You didn't...."

"I thought it was Wednesday....I really must have caught something, because I...."

"Melanie?"

"Yuh?"

"Have you been having dreams, special dreams, sexy dreams like you have never had before?"

"What? Uh.... How did you...? Why would you ask...?"

"Truth."

"Well, well...yeah." She was blushing all over again, and, curiously eager to get the hell out of there, and throw herself onto her bed, and spread her legs, and open her mouth...."

"Melanie? Melanie! Wake up! I think you are in trouble. And you are not the first girl...woman, to go this way."

"Go? What do you mean?"

There were at least two other women who worked here. And they both stayed at Miz Louella's. And they both started getting...sick. Only for them it took longer, weeks, months. But they started missing days and forgetting stuff, and...and..."

"....getting caught with a guy...any guy...or by themselves getting off."

Melanie snatched her hand out of her lap. She was suddenly aware that she had been quietly frigging herself; and also that the banana seemed to ask to be eaten in a way that did not involve her mouth.

"Melanie?"

"What?"

"I think I need to help you. Or rather, a relative of mine needs to help you. Tonight you can stay at my place...."

Melanie was surprised to feel a surge of disappointment and anger well up inside her. Her face must have scared Abigay because Abigay adjusted her suggestion.

"Okay, okay, I can see that he already has a hold on you. So this is what we are going to do. My aunt Cedella and I are going to come home with you tonight. No, wait, wait. You go ahead and keep your 'date' and we will do what we have to do. One thing. Is there a tree next your house?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Can you get on the roof from the tree?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Good. Leave the bedroom window open. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I think so."

"I will call you when you are in your room. Don' forget! Answer your phone no matter what you are doing!"

"Okay."

Melanie had real trouble getting through the day. It took all her concentration and regular visits to her office from Abigay. One visit to the Ladies took a little too long and Abigay had to call her out. By the time five o'clock rolled around she was so hot to go. Abigay had to hold her hand.

"You go ahead home now. Cedella and I will be at your place a little later. Don't forget to leave the window open."

Melanie had to fight not to touch herself. She didn't succeed. She 'woke up' at a stop light, cars behind her blowing their horns in concert. People yelling, "Move it, dumb bitch!" out their windows. She hardly cared. Her pants were a mess.

Miz Louella greeted her at the door. She was almost too happy.

"Welcome home, welcome home. You just go right on up and get some rest now. I make you a po' boy and a big glass a milk to keep up your strength. That's a good girl. Such a nice strong girl. You make a man real happy. Wish my boy was here. He would take a shine to you. Yes he would. Mm hmm. There you go now. Bed's waitin'."

Melanie could tell Miz Louella knew; she knew all about the dreams and the visitor, without saying anything...like this was something that had happened before; like this was something she planned.

Miz Louella followed her up the stairs. There was a rocking chair outside her door. Miz Louella said nothing about it. Ushered her into her room. Handed her the sandwich and the milk, making sure she finished them to the last drop and the last crumb.

"That's it...that's it. Such a good girl. Now you be nice and strong for your night. Here, let me help you undress. I have something special for you."

A strange thing to do. But somehow it seemed natural that the older woman would start unbuttoning her shirt. Folding it carefully and pulling it on a chair. Looking at her. Taking off one shoe and then the other. Holding her foot in her warm hands for a full minute. An indescribable feeling went up her leg right to there. She should have been embarrassed. She wasn't. She was hot.

Fingers at her waist undoing her belt, the clasp on her pants, slowly pulling down the zipper. The old woman let out a breath that was almost a growl.

"Oh, so nice, so nice."

Hands sliding down her hips and legs, appreciating the youthful skin.

The old woman stepping behind her and unclasping her bra. Somehow the fingers were cupping her breasts for a moment, a thumb and finger gently pinching the nipples.

Melanie let free a tiny moan and the woman touched the middle of her back.

"Yes...yesss, you are almost ready."

Firm fingers reaching into her pants band over the hips and pulling them right down. Melanie stepped out of them and her eyes grew wide as she saw Miz Louella smile, her nostrils flare as she brought the very damp panties to her face and take a deep breath.

"So sweet. He will be pleased." Miz Louella stood for long moments, clutching the undergarment and gazing up and down Melanie's beautiful young body. Perky breasts with pink nipples now so tight. The fine triangle of curls on her mons. The firm ass.

"Now...something special for your night." Miz Louella reached behind the door and took out a short but flowing negligee, lacy and low cut and almost transparent. Perhaps it had once had matching pants, but they were nowhere in sight.

It seemed the most natural thing to slip it over her head.

Miz Louella led her to the full length mirror on the closet door.

She stared. A very sexy woman. Almost as though it was someone else. The curvy figure glimpsed through the sheer fabric. High color in the cheeks. Her mouth a little open as though she was out of breath. Eyes sparkling in the candle light.

She was ready. The doves had begun to coo on the roof. Or was it the doves? She could feel their love songs in her chest, in her throat. And whispers were starting in the eaves.

"Yes...yes...yess."

The bed called and Miz Louella led her by the hand and helped her climb into the four poster.

"Yes...yesss."

Her phone rang and kept on ringing.

"I can tell them you have retired," Miz Louella offered.

She almost said 'yes'. But somehow the urgency of Abigay's insistence made her reach for it.

"Please...."

"No, I can tell them...."

The phone had stopped.

"So nev' mind..."

The phone rang again. The tones somehow cleared Melanie's passion filled brain for a moment and she reached for the phone. Reluctantly, Miz Louella handed it to her."

"Hello?"

"Say, 'Hi Mom.'"

"Pardon."

"Just do it. Say, "Hi Mom."

"Hi Mom."

"Now say, "Oh Mom, you're so old fashioned. Fresh air can't cure anything. Say it. Now."

"Aww Mommy, you're just old fashioned. Fresh air won't cure me."

"Now say, "Okay, okay, I'll do it. Just for you."

"Okay Mommy, just for you. I'll do it."

"So get out of bed and do it. Or tell that old bitch with you to do it. Now. I'm watching you from the tree outside. No don't look, just do it. I'll keep calling until you do." Abigay hung up.

Melanie started to climb out of bed.

"Oh no, no, no darlin', you just rest."

"My mom tells me each night to get fresh air. It's a thing for her."

"Oh then, well...." Miz Louella went and unlatched the window, "Now you get your rest. I tuck you in so you don' catch cold."

The old woman pulled the covers up around her; but then gave her a wink.

"Maybe soon you'll be too hot for this. I'll be right outside in case you need anything."

The old woman scooted out of the room; flipping off the lights; leaving the glow of the red candle flickering on the walls and the canopy of the bed. Melanie heard the creak of the rocking chair. Other than that it was quiet. Some sounds of the street coming in the window. A distant siren. A gentle thump on the roof.

A man's harsh breathing. His breaths were ragged, filled with emotion. But where were the sounds from the dove woman? No doves. No gentle moans growing in urgency. Thinking about the lovers brought the breath up in her chest. A nipple began to ache and she had to pinch it. It didn't help. It only told her that it wasn't enough; that she needed more much more. All the restlessness of the day returned. She could feel the insides of her thighs begin to quiver.

Between them the heat was rising, pulsing, squeezing. She felt herself stretch and contract inside. Thicken. Grow slick. Moist. Wet.

"Oh!"

She had to...she had to.... Her hot hand slid down her leg and covered her mound.

"Oh no!" Her fingertips were drenched with warm, slippery....

"I have to...I have to...I have to...."

She needed to rub it and rub it hard. Madly, she kicked off the covers.

"Wait...waaaait!"

She couldn't. She had to press in, to push it everywhere, to spread all that slick, hot liquid so it covered the whole area. She wanted, needed that mouth to eat her, to lap up all that juicy liquid and make her pour out more, rub it all over her body. Rub it all over his body. Rub his slick body all over hers until they stuck together and made obscene sounds with every move.

"Wait...waaaait!"

She could hear the woman now, only the sound wasn't coming from some distant windowsill, or through a wall, or down a tiny closet hall. Her voice was close, so close, as though she was right in the bed with her; lying right next to her, matching her breath for breath, moan for moan. The belly deep yearning of that voice took her right up.

"Wait...waaaait!"

This voice was hungry. Not the sound of a woman being deeply satisfied. This voice was so needy, crying for what she had to have or die; each moan a call for what her lover must give her.

"Now."

The man's rough breathing grew louder.

"Now!"

A hot wind seemed to blow into the room almost knocking out the flames from the red candle.

Every feature of her face was stretched wide as she reached into the flickering dark. Her body arched up, hips tilted high, thighs quivering. She could feel her sex open.

"NOW!!"

No gentle warm lips touched her nipple or lapped her open vulva. No.

Hot vicelike hands gripped her spread thighs and spread them further. Something hot and thick pressed hard against her tender cunt lips and, wet as they were, they resisted. His ragged breath was becoming a true growl now and the very sound tightened her nipples but made her cunt stretch open to meet his need.

And that immense phantom rod plunged into her. And it was as if she had no depth. I kept coming in and in until it pressed against her heart until it pushed against the base of her tongue, making her have to stretch her mouth as wide as wide to allow all of it to fill her, letting out a great hollow moan to make room for more.

"More!"

The great rod drew out and it was as though her whole history flowed out with it. But only for a moment as that great engine charged back in, churning every organ in her body.

Her sex owned her. Nothing mattered except fucking this great force that was in her and on her. The thin gown was ripped away. She could feel the large fierce muscles crush up against every inch of her and she was desperate to scrub every delicate part of her against them until all of her body, inside and out, was humming with the energy of it.

On and on.

On and on.

But as she became part of that churning engine, using up every part of her body, fading into her lover, fucking herself as she fucked him, she became aware, on the edges of her vision....

A threat. Something, someone was trying to stop this incredible ecstasy.

There. Just out of her vision. A face at the window. Another. Grotesque, with eyes and nose and cheeks painted in garish white stripes.

"Let me... Let me FUCK!"