Oyeur, a Duppy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But these two nightmare figures, clothes all inside-out and on the wrong parts of their bodies, were standing on the head of the bed, skirts high, knees wide, flashing their red painted pussies at...at...

"No!" He wasn't fucking her as hard.

"No!"

The weird figures were gesturing in a wild dance and making the sign of the cross, singing: Deggeh deggeh, plenty, nuff, nuff nuff, bagga, bagga bagga, whole heap, tun load, trailer load. Ovah an ovah.

Every stroke was slower now and he seemed to jolt and pull away every time the beastly women repeated the chant. There was a sadness in his fucking. It was sweeter now, less fierce, the thrusts slower, gentler and she could feel her insides clinging to him as he slid out and glowing with warmth as he came in. But something was missing. She had been on the ride of her life and she had felt the smoky strength of him filling her, pulling her into him even as he filled her; as though inexorably, they were becoming one person. She was opening to that explosion when his whole energy would fill her and hers would melt into it in one amazing soft explosion.

But now the demon women were dancing round her bed, singing, "Ig no ring ya no bar ditos doranti placitus."

And with every circuit of the bed the thrusts grew softer. The gasping and growling and moaning that had filled her chest and filled her head were moving off. She was becoming aware of her bedroom again. She could see that the demon women were Abigay and what must be her aunt Cedella, their faces painted and their clothing inside out and they were showering her with rice and sand and dried peas, so that the bed was becoming gritty to lie on and her body was rough. But there was the strange sensation of someone trying to pluck the sand and the rice and the peas off her, grain by grain; fumbling and crying as the task became impossible.

A long, long moan began in her ear and with it a shaking inside her as though her lover was in the throes of having a long, long orgasm. But the semen was smoke, and at last Melanie lay alone; naked and cold from the open window; covered with her own sweat and her own smear, and sand, and rice, and peas. And the sound of the women chanting stopped.

A mad rattling at the door continued and the desperate voice of Miz Louella rose above it calling out a name.

"Tarone! Tarone! Don' go 'way! I find you another one. You come back! Mamma be good to you. Mamma always love you. Tarone! Tarone!

"She safe now ah tink. But we got give her the bath. You git de dead man wattah." Cedella growled.

Now the strange woman with the colorful scarves turbaned around her head and the horror face paint was helping Melanie to her feet. She was as limp as a wet noodle. Abigay found her robe and wrapped her in it. She felt strangely hollow; as though she was supposed to be filled with a warm wine, but instead her body was an empty house.

Outside the door Miz Louella seemed to have shrunk. She was biting her nails, looking desperately from one person to another.

"Duppy gone," growled Aunt Cedella. "Hard work gittin' dat one to go back to his worl'. But he gone now, and we got to git this gal clean up before she attracts any more spirits. An' duppy don' wanna live in this house no more, Soc au' lait, Miz Louella. You think about where you gon' go. People might not like findin' out their daughters gone to duppy. You go church an' light some candles, y'hear?"

Aunt Cedella was not a woman to mess with. She knew Santeria and Vodun and a bunch of other arts too. Miz Louella scooted.

They took Melanie to the bathroom and lit incense that stunk of burned cow and poured a nasty liquid that smelled like dead rats in the walls all over her. She puked some.

Thankfully they then washed all the grit off with warm water and fragrant herbal soap. There were no voices coming through the walls. And though the women's hands washed her everywhere there was no lifting off; more like shedding a skin and finding a new one underneath. They fed her a fragrant herbal tea with little dry biscuits that strangely filled her up and made her whole again.

She slept that night at Abigay's, a sleep almost without dreams except for one long strange kiss.

Next morning at breakfast she had a burning question: "What do I tell people? I can't say I was possessed by a duppy. They'll think I'm crazy."

Abigay smiled with her eyes over her tea. "People 'round here believe just about anything. So that is not a problem. But they do like a story. So they could be pesterin' you forever about what it was like. And if you tol' them the truth, well, they just gonna wanna all the intimate details. They gonna wanna feel it like you felt it. For a little bit there I was jealous myself.

"What do you mean?"

"Hmm, it's a little embarrassin'."

"Yes, I can see that. You saw me moaning and raving and calling out for some demon lover."

"Well yes, but more than that."

"What?"

"You really wanna hear?"

"I do."

"Well. It was like this. Girl, you were fuckin' that demon. An' he was clearly fuckin' you. Never seen nothin' like it. We could tell by the way your whole body moved that someone was deep in you. Lord! Hips just takin' it and takin' it and givin' it back too. You were getting pounded. A shame to stop him when we did because, girl, we could tell you were about to have the big one of your life. Your whole body was shakin' like in a fit; your mouth open and makin' noises that just grabbed me right in the pussy. But we had to work hard because Cedella knew if he let go in you, well, you would be gone."

"Gone where?"

"Don' really know. Cedella say women taken by a duppy just disappear. Maybe people say, 'Oh no, she lives right over there.' But then you go see her and it someone else; someone a lot like her but like 'somethin' missin'."

They were quiet for a while. Then Melanie clicked cups with Abigay.

"Thanks. Thanks a whole lot, I guess."

"You guess? Girl you was this close...."

"Yes, true. I guess a real flesh and blood man has more to offer than an invisible duppy, except...."

"Except...?"

"That was singularly the best fuck I ever had in my life. And the way he ate me out! That was...."

"He ate you out, too...?"

"Uh huh."

"Good?"

"Good enough that if Aunt Cedella ever hears of another duppy around town, have her give me a call."

"You kidding, I hope."

"Abigay, you had to have been there...."

"I was, but not the way you was. Maybe I talk to Cedella first."